剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
The portions, huh?
菜码真大
Such big portions!
镇上最大的菜码
Biggest portions in town.
你能相信菜码这么大吗
Can you believe the portions?
我不喜欢我的大菜码
I-I don't like my large portion.
这菜码不好
This portion's not good.
我的菜码也太大了
My portion's, like, huge.
这里怎么还有三个烤土豆 太疯狂了
Why are there three baked potatoes on here, too? It's madness.
我愿意用鱼跟你换
I'll trade you this fish for anything you've got.
哥们 如果我不吃光这块大牛排
Dude, if I don't eat this whole giant steak,
妈永远不会再让我在成人菜单点菜了
Mom's never gonna let me order off the adult menu again!
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
你的小肚肚已经饱了吗
Is your little tummy full already?
没有 巴瑞不过是生气
Nope! Barry's just mad
因为我要自己吃光这些肉
'cause I'm gonna finish this all on my own.
都叫你不要点鱼了
I told you not to get that fish!
杰夫 我是你最好的朋友
Geoff, I'm your best friend.
在我杯里倒半份你的汤
Pour half of your soup into my glass.
杰夫 不许倒
Geoff, do not.
我太饿了 求你了
I'm so hungry, please!
怪他不该无知地在牛排餐厅点鳟鱼
He knew better than to order trout at a steakhouse.
不要纵容他的劣质判断力
Don't support his bad judgement.
-爱丽卡 求你帮帮我 -别担心
- Erica, please help me. - I wouldn't worry about it.
反正所有菜都会被送回去的
Everything's gonna be sent back anyway.
-你说什么 -都会送回去的
- What do you mean? - Oh, it's all going back.
-等下你就知道了 -我不想知道
- You'll see. - I don't want to see!
告诉我会发生什...
Just tell me what's gonna happ-
把菜送回去
我们终于开吃了 味道根本没问题
We finally began our meal, and it tasted damn fine.
但没问题对我的长舌老妈而言是不够的
But fine was not good enough for my yenta mom,
她总是这样
who always did this...
不好意思 服务员
Excuse me, waiter.
我的薯条都凉透了
My fries are ice cold.
我和亚历克斯换桌了
Hi, I kind of switched with Alex,
因为你们总找他点菜
'cause you keep ordering from him.
你摸摸 凉透了
Feel them. Ice cold.
另外我点T骨时要里面还有点粉♥嫩♥的
Also, I ordered the T-bone a little pink inside,
但这份烤得太熟了
but it's way overdone.
我立刻给二位换份新的
I'll fix both of yours right away.
杰夫 你点的汤不是要用碗装吗
Geoff, uh, didn't you order a bowl of soup?
-那是杯子 -我没关系
- That's a cup. - No, I'm fine.
-真的没关系 -没问题的
- Totally fine. - It's not a problem.
我会拿回去确保菜品没问题
I'll take it back and make sure it's right.
如果大家都要把菜送回去
If things are getting sent back,
我还是换份小菲力牛排吧
maybe I should get the petit filet
不要这份长角大牛排了
instead of this Longhorn Gutbuster.
另外求你拿走这条臭鱼
Also, please take back this stinky fish.
不行 你点的鱼 你就得吃鱼
Oh, no. You got the fish, you keep the fish.
你们都能换份新的肉
You all get to send back for new meat
而我还得吃这条不新鲜湿乎乎的鳟鱼
and I'm stuck with this old, soggy trout?
帮我个忙 包起来我们带走
Do me a favor. Uh, wrap that up. We'll take it.
您想打包您不喜欢吃的食物
You want me to wrap up the food you don't like?
这间餐厅怎么这么爱浪费食物
What is it with this restaurant and wasting food?
再给我们的汽水续个杯
We'll also have a refill on the soda.
还有面包和吸管和糖包和面包
And more rolls and straws and Sweet'N Low and more rolls.
开吃
一如既往 巴瑞不喜欢他点的菜
Like always, Barry hated his order.
我们其余的人
As for the rest of us,
终于不再乱吼开始吃饭了
we finally stopped yelling and started eating.
这时我饿透的老爸会进入愉悦的美食境界
At this point, my hungry dad would go into a blissful food zone,
然后就会发生这种事
and then this would happen.
他噎着了
He'd choke.
-你♥爸♥还好吗 -他没事
- Um, is your father okay? - He's fine.
他吃嗨了就会这样
This is just what he does when he gets in the zone.
-但他噎着了 -他会挺过去的
- But he's choking. - Eh, He'll power through it.
看起来不像啊
Doesn't seem like he will.
相信我们 肉周围有的是空气
Trust us, there's plenty of air going around the meat.
哪有空气 看看他
There's no air! Look at him!
-他完全真的噎着了 -不 你瞧
- This is a full-on, real choke. - No, look.
他正往叉子上叉蘑菇呢
He's trying to put mushrooms on his fork right now.
他为什么这么做 他为什么要继续吃
Why is he doing that? Why does he continue to feed?
-他快噎死了 -你在吵什么
- The man is dying. - What's with all the hubbub?
我不能坐在这眼看着他噎死
I can't just sit here and let him choke like this.
尽管我知道不该插手 还是告诉你
Against my better judgement, I'm letting you know
这是我爸最开心时的模样
that this is the happiest my dad gets.
别担心 金伯格先生 我是救生员
Don't worry, Mr. G. I'm a lifeguard at the JCC.
抬起手臂 找到胸骨
Arms up, find the sternum...
别找胸骨了
Don't find the sternum.
你为什么要摸我 别摸我
Why are you touching me?! Don't touch me!
-我想救你的命 -为什么 坐下
- I'm trying to save your life. - Why? Sit down.
就此 金伯格一家正式
And with that, the Goldbergs officially broke
逼疯了世上最可爱的小男友
the sweetest boyfriend in the world.
服务员 过来一下
Waiter, over here.
不 他根本不是我们的服务员
No! This has never been our waiter!
看看他的脸 他根本是另一个人
Look at his face! He's an entirely different person!
杰夫 别丢人了
Geoff, you're making a scene.
是啊 因为我们最不想要的
Oh, right, because the last thing we want
就是别人投来不满的目光
is some unwanted, negative attention!
你们这家人该被所有餐饮设施
This family should be barred from any and all
联合抵♥制♥
dining establishments.
不只是查理牛排
I'm talking Beefsteak Charlie's,
汉宫大酒楼 苹果蜂 甚至多利萝玛
China Garden, Applebee's, even Tony Roma's.
我听说他们的鲜虾意面特别好吃
I hear they make a top-notch shrimp scampi.
我的天 在牛排餐厅就点牛排
Oh, my God. At a steak place, you get steak.
在排骨餐厅就点排骨
And at a place for ribs, you eat ribs
用你的惯用手 不要抱怨
with your dominant hand without complaining
世人对你有偏见
that the world is prejudiced against you.
被狠狠损了吧
Burn! He got you good.
还有你 尽管你这个年纪
And you, you know, despite your age,
你的外貌和声音还是小男孩
you still look like and sound like a tiny boy,
-所以就点儿童餐吧 -他说得对
- so just order accordingly. - He's right.
-你的牛排都没怎么吃 -还有你
- You barely touched that steak. - And you.
你把你的包变成了小冰箱
You turned your purse into a mini-fridge.
你点菜要用一小时
You took an hour to order,
偷那桌的食物 还送回去
then stole food from that table, and then sent it back.
我们还想安静庆祝
Hey, we're trying to enjoy
-戴文的毕业晚餐呢 -还有你
- Devon's graduation dinner in peace! - And you!
那个和睦的家庭
That's just a nice family
想一起吃顿特殊的晚餐 别烦人家了
trying to have a special meal together. Leave them alone!
喝汤队长在吵什么
What's Captain Soup going on about?
还有你 你的点菜规矩和公用汽水
And you, with your menu rules and your communal soda
还逼我只喝汤
and you're forcing me to just eat soup?
你以为我不想吃牛排吗 这里是我选的
You think I didn't want steak?! I chose this place!
我喜欢他们的牛排和配菜
I love their meats and their sides,
为什么我吼你的时候
and why do you keep eating
你还在继续吃
through everything I'm saying right now?
你把我们族人的名声都毁了
You know, you really are ruining our good people's name,
犹太人总背着小气算计的恶名
你知道我指的是什么
and you know what I'm talking about.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*生日快乐 爱丽卡和杰夫*
*Happy birthday, Erica and Geoff*
*祝你们生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to both of you*
到了晚餐的最后一个阶段
It was time for the final stage of dinner --
在那一刻贝弗莉不再是个老妈
the moment Beverly ceased to be a mother
变成了世界上最棒的法务会计师
and became the world's greatest forensic accountant.
结账
幸好我随身带着计算器
Well, it's a good thing I travel with my calculator
因为你们多收了我们好多钱
because we are being aggressively overcharged.
蛋糕是免费的
Okay, the cake is free.
再看看上面有没有蛋糕钱
Double-check there's no cake on there.
-我先出去了 -服务员
- I'm gonna go outside. - Waiter,
账单上写着
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表