剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
no one else will.
走 伙计们 我们走
Come on, fellas. Let's get out of here.
真假 一个人都没有
Really? Not one of you?
抱歉 老兄 我们根本不熟
Sorry, bro. We barely know you,
这一切又很奇怪
and this has all been really weird.
那好 如果这个球队不想要我
Fine. If this team doesn't want me,
我也不想留在这个球队
then I don't want me on this team.
老天 不敢相信我赚了这么多钱
Oh, my goodness. I can't believe I made all this money.
把外套都卖♥♥了就会赚到这么多
That's what happens when you sell out all of your jackets.
对不对 老艾
Aren't I right, Al?
对勒个头 火车头队长
Rightaroo, Captain Choo Choo.
你在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我讨厌说谎 别逼我蹚这浑水
I hate lying. Don't make me a part of this.
手拿一叠现金的商业巨头是谁
Who's the business mogul with the wad of cash?!
我太受鼓舞了
I am so fired up!
我现在就得去往外套上缝更多东西
I got to sew more stuff on jackets right this minute!
不不不
No, no, no,
你现在该放松
now's the time you relax
享受你的成功 对不对 老艾
and you enjoy all your success. Right, Al?
-对滴对滴斯摩基老吉 -爸你没事吧
- Okidoki, Smokey Jokey. - You okay, Dad?
他没事
He is fine.
我是珍金镇二手店的
Hi. I'm from Jenkintown Swap thrift store.
这里是默里·金伯格家吗
Is there a Murray Goldberg here?
我要崩溃了 默里 我退出
I'm cracking, Murray. I'm out.
我就是 我们有点家事要处理
Yeah, I'm him. Uh, we got a family thing going here --
我们总是很感激人们捐赠
Look, we always appreciate donations,
但我们不能收下这些疯狂的外套
but we can't take these insane jackets.
-好的好的 -实在太多了
- Yeah, yeah, okay. - There's just so many of them,
我们很快意识到
and it quickly became clear
我们一辈子都甩不掉这些外套了
that we were gonna be stuck with them forever.
你说得太多了
Yeah, that's a lot of information.
我们那有几个疯狂的拾荒女
We have a few crazy bag ladies
我们有什么她们都要
who will literally take anything off our hands.
但这次 这些外套只是刺♥激♥到了她们
But in this case, the jackets just agitated them.
不必说下去了
No need to go on.
之后我们把外套丢到小巷里
We then dumped them in the alley,
可所有流浪猫本能地开始攻击外套
but all the stray cats instinctively attacked the jackets.
怪不得我无礼了
Now I got to be rude!
这么说没人愿意买♥♥外套
So...nobody wanted the jackets?
我很遗憾 贝弗
I-I'm sorry, Bev.
我猜这些是你的钱
Guess this money is yours.
不 是你的生意资金
No, it's for your business.
不过是一个小坎坷
It's just a bump in the road.
你收好吧
Just keep it...
还有你所有的爱与支持
and all your loving support.
这些外套失败了 我也是
The jackets were a failure, and so am I.
尽管游戏中巴瑞让老鹰队碾压了爱国者队
Even though Barry was making the Eagles crush the Patriots,
他现实中的橄榄球生涯玩完了
his real-life football career was done.
你今晚不是有比赛吗
Hey, don't you have a game tonight?
没有 教练不是在考验我
No. Coach wasn't testing me.
他认为我很烂
He thinks I suck.
我不知道 或许他是对的
I don't know. Maybe he's right.
如果说我对体育电影有任何了解
If I knew anything about sports movies,
此刻正是主人公从最意外的地方
this was the moment our hero got an inspiring pep talk
得到了激励人心的鼓励
from the least likely of places.
而今天 那就是我
On this day, it was me.
我只知道一件事
Well, if there's one thing I know,
就是你不能这样放弃
it's that you can't just quit.
哥们 别再提你那些愚蠢的体育电影了
Dude, enough with your dumb sports movies.
这不是电影里的 是我学到的
This isn't from a movie. It's what I learned.
哪怕我永远没机会上场
Even if I don't ever get a chance to play,
我仍然能帮助我的队伍
I can still help my team.
例如你像小变♥态♥一样拍摄棒球比赛
Like how you film the baseball games like a weird creep?
球赛录像能帮助他们提高
It's game film. It helps them improve.
或例如棒球滚到看台下面
Or like when the basketball rolls under the bleachers
你爬进去捡出来
and you climb under to get it?
我能钻进狭窄的地方
I fit in small spaces.
所以哪怕你是个让人难以忍♥受的输家
So even though you're an unbearable loser
毫无运动能力
with no athletic ability
所有人都在你背后笑话你
and everyone talks about you behind your back,
你仍能找到方法带来改变
you still find a way to make a difference?
你也能
And you can, too.
还有谁说我啥了
Also, what?
谢谢你激励我 输家
Thanks for inspiring me, loser!
橄榄球队 我来了
Football team, here I come!
上半场31比0
31 to nothing in the first half?!
丢不丢人
What a disgrace!
教练 我们尽力了
Coach, we're doing our best.
留着借口说给鲁本·阿马洛一世听吧
Save the excuses for Ruben Amaro Sr.,
鲁本·阿马洛二世
Ruben Amaro Jr.!
现在我需要有人站出来
Now I want somebody to step up
让他们看看我们的本事
and show them what we're made of!
有没有人
Anyone?!
大甜甜 外接手
Big Tasty. Wide receiver.
哥们 现在不是时候
Dude, now is not the time.
像金毛寻回犬一样稳稳接住球
I catch the ball like a Golden Retriever!
-他在搞什么 -而我臀部很健壮
- What's he doing? - Unlike those dogs,
不像那些狗
I don't have bad hips.
-你在搞什么 -我纵横球场
- What are you doing? - I fly down the field
触地得分到手
for touchdown trips.
够了
Enough!
*梅勒在看着你*
*Mellor's watching you*
-鲁本 -是的他在看着你
- Ruben! - He's watching, yes, he's watching.
-我认真的 -贵格队坚持住
- I mean it! - And the Quakers fight on through.
这首歌♥根本不上口
This song is not catchy!
*所以你最好做好防守*
*So you better play that D*
*防守 防守 防守*
*Play it, play it, play it*
*不然我们的教练会生气*
*If you don't, you're gonna make our coach angry*
没错
Yeah!
我们去把德国镇高中打个落花流水
Now let's kick Germantown's ass!
没错
Yeah!
-我们走 -我们走 宝贝 我们走
- Let's go. - Let's go, baby. Let's go.
我很高兴你没放弃 金伯格
I'm glad you didn't quit, Goldberg.
你这个小♥电♥影♥结局不错
This is a nice ending to your little movie.
谢了 教练
Thanks, Coach.
但你知道什么样的结局会更好吗
But you know what would be an even better ending?
我们不会用巴瑞万岁战术
We're not doing the Hail Barry,
你还是永远不能上场
and you're still never playing.
那你知道该去哪找我
Then you know where to find me.
我会在冷板凳上什么都不做的
I'll be on the bench, doing nothing!
太好了
Yes!
我根本不需要头盔
I don't even need this!
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
不过是贝弗外套和贝弗大改造的终点
Just the end of Bev-Wear and the whole stupid Bevolution.
我认识的贝弗莉·金伯格从不放弃
The Beverly Goldberg I know never quits -- ever.
凡事都有第一次
Well, there's a first time for everything.
我有些话要告诉你
I need to tell you something.
当我最初遇见你时
Look, when I first met you
我还在试着摸索自己的事业
and I was trying to make something of myself,
但屡战屡败
I failed at everything that I tried.
我一直知道你能成功
Well, I-I-I always knew you'd make it.
没错 你从未停止相信我
Exactly. You never stopped believing in me.
我要将你给我的一切都回赠给你
I'm giving you back everything you gave me.
-默里 -这么说你会坚持
- Murray... - So you'll keep at it?
就像你说的
Like you said...
贝弗莉·金伯格从不放弃
Beverly Goldberg never gives up.
从不
Ever.
就这样 贝弗大改造重回正轨
With that, the Bevolution was back on track...
而巴瑞要帮忙领导他的球队
...and Barry was gonna help lead his team,
哪怕是在冷板凳上
even if it was from the bench.
精神点 队员们 贵格队我们上
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表