剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
-贝弗莉 -抱歉
- Beverly. - Sorry.
铁轨很安全的
Train tracks are fine.
默里 你有什么要说的
Murray? What about you?
我有什么要说的
What about me?
或许你想为总叫这孩子白♥痴♥而道歉
Well, maybe you apologize for always calling the kid a moron.
好吧...
Yeah...
那是你对我发出过的最友善的声音了
That's the nicest sound you ever made at me.
白♥痴♥也能开车
Even morons can drive.
特别是你
Especially you.
我想我们能继续卡拉托加派对
I thought we could keep kareoga going.
不必了 大歌♥星
Um, we're good, Whitney Houston.
我只是想让大家喜欢我
Look, I just wanted people to like me.
大家不喜欢我时 我就刻薄又想显摆
Then, when they didn't, I acted judgey and showed off.
或许我能弥补一下
Maybe I can make up for it?
好吧
Okay.
大家好 我是爱丽卡
Hey, everybody, I'm Erica.
我还是大甜甜的姐姐
I'm also Big Tasty's sister.
大甜甜
Big Tasty!
总之 我听说在卡拉托加派对
Anyway, I hear part of kareoga
要大家一起唱
is singing along,
所以想唱就一起唱吧
so join in if you want.
*爱就像炸♥弹♥ 宝贝快来点燃我*
*Love is like a bomb, baby, come on, get it on*
*活得像个带着雷达电♥话♥的情人*
*Livin' like a lover with a radar phone*
*看起来像在流浪 像在镜头前放荡*
*Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp*
*我是火爆的女郎 你可否做我的男人*
*I'm a demolition woman, will you be my man*
老爷子 你有空吗
Hey, Pops? Got a second?
当然有 孩子
Sure thing, kiddo.
我之前在想
Listen, I was thinking...
或许老妈和老爸是对的
Maybe Mom and Dad are right.
或许你是时候停止开车了
Maybe it's time for you to stop driving.
这次来真的
For real this time.
是你父母叫你来的吗
Your parents put you up to this?
不是
No.
这次是我自己想劝你
This time, it's coming from me.
我知道老妈用驾驶安全给我洗♥脑♥了
I know Mom drilled car safety into my head and all,
但我想 对你而言 你真的该听一听
but I think, in your case, you really should listen.
亚当 我不能就这么不开车了
Adam, I can't just stop driving.
那我们要怎么去疯狂大冒险
I mean, how are we gonna go on all our crazy adventures?
很简单 由我开车
Easy. I'll drive us.
你
You?
如果考驾照
If getting my license
意味着我能和你一起消磨时光
means I get to keep hanging out with you,
那我就考
then I'm all in.
你愿意为了我这么做
You'd do that for me?
那我想这是你的车钥匙了
Then I guess these are yours now.
我会练习的
I'll work on that.
来抱抱
Come here.
就这样
And with that,
驾驶的循环终于圆♥满♥了
the circle of driving was finally complete.
*摇一摇*
*Shake it up*
*打破泡泡 全打破*
*Break the bubble, break it up*
*对我倾倒甜蜜*
*Pour some sugar on me*
*以爱之名*
*In the name of love*
*对我倾倒甜蜜*
*Pour some sugar on me*
*快来点燃我*
*Come on, fire me up*
人生中最难的事
There's nothing harder in life
就是面对你最恐惧的事
than facing what scares you most.
有时你需要有人推你一把
Sometimes you just need a little nudge
才能握住方向盘踩下油门
to get behind the wheel and hit the gas.
安全驾驶 白♥痴♥
Drive safe, moron.
而当你的家人与你同行时
And when your family's along for the ride,
你无所不能 无所不至
nothing you can't do, nowhere you can't go.
*红灯 黄灯 绿灯 跟我走*
*Listen Red light, yellow light, green-alight, go*
*甜蜜的梦 甜到不行 放轻松*
*Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up*
在那个神奇的夜晚
That magic night,
爱丽卡终于在大学找到了她的位置
Erica finally found her place at college.
而我发现历史总有办法自我重复
And I found that history had a way of repeating itself.
我知道你因为不再开车很郁闷
I know you're bummed about giving up driving,
我想这个地方能让你开心
so I thought this place would cheer you up.
你真了解我 孩子
You know me well, kiddo.
门都没有
Oh, hell no!
我们要去街对面吃意大利面
We're going to the Spaghetti Warehouse across the street.
看都不要看这个地方
Don't even look at this place.
*对我倾倒甜蜜*
*Pour some sugar on me*
*以爱之名*
*in the name of love*
*对我倾倒甜蜜*
*Pour some sugar on me*
最终 我们要做的
In the end, all it takes
不过是找到勇气突破自己
is finding the courage to crank it up,
就此上路 一路开下去
hit the road, and keep on driving.
*我情欲似火 甜到胶着*
*I'm hot, sticky sweet*
*从头到脚*
*From my head to my feet, yeah*
此集献给摇滚托加派对
*拿起酒瓶 摇一摇*
*Take a bottle, shake it up*
为大学做准备的我
*打破泡泡*
*Break the bubble*
巴瑞·金伯格的16岁生日
早上6点45分
生日快乐 早餐想吃什么
Happy birthday! What do you want for breakfast?
-隐私 -拜托
- Privacy! - Oh, please.
别忘了洗屁屁
Don't forget to wash your bottom.
亚当·金伯格的16岁生日
早上6点47分
生日快乐 小宝贝
Happy birthday, schmoo!
早餐想吃什么
What do you want for breakfast?
培根薄饼怎么样
How about some pancake dippers?
别忘了洗屁屁
Don't forget to wash your bottom.
这就洗
On it!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表