剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我眼前这一幕是怎么回事
What am I looking at here?
不过是一个男孩接受了我的建议
Just a boy who took my advice
正在和他未来的女朋友聊天
and is now chatting to his future girlfriend.
-你疯了吗 -什么 哪里不对吗
- Are you nuts? - What? What's wrong?
杰米·韦斯曼总和那些看台怪物厮混
Jamie Weisman hangs with the no-good bleacher creatures.
他们每天午餐时都在看台下抽烟
They spend every lunch under there smoking
听那些难听的斯卡音乐
and listening to that awful ska music.
-一说起他们旷课的事我就来气 -旷课
- And don't get me started on the truancy. - Truancy?
那样很容易今后做什么都慢一步
Well, that's a gateway to being late for everything in life!
最糟糕的部分是 他们总是满嘴脏话
And the worst part is, they're always sassing off at the mouth,
说什么"去他妈的学校"
saying things like "Fxxx this school"
和"格拉斯科特老师去死"
and "Fxxx Mr. Glascott."
孩子们怎么能那么说话
Kids can't speak that way.
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
This is un-fxxxxxx-believable.
决不能让巴瑞融入那个群体
Barry will not be a part of that group.
这才是那个我熟悉的可怕女人
Now, there's the woman I know and fear.
快过去坏了那小子的好事
Now get in there and break up that boy's good time!
我刚成为他兄弟
Well, I just became his bro.
我不能做回他的老妈
I can't go back to being his mom.
但你是我见过的老妈里最老妈的
But you're the mommiest mom of all the mom I've ever met.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do!
就按你一贯的作风
What you always do.
破坏一切
Ruin things.
我也想 但我不能就这样...
Well, I'd love to, but I just can't get --
你好吗 兄弟
Oh, hey. What's up, bro?
你的建议真的有用
Your advice totally worked!
杰米今天放学后要来咱家一起学习
Jamie's coming over after school to study!
她这就要来咱家学习了吗
She's already coming over to study, huh?
比我想象得效果还好
That worked better than I thought.
真抱歉我之前说你只是个老妈
I'm sorry I said you're just a mom.
这都归功于你 你
You made this happen. You.
这让我情绪十分激动
And I feel big feelings about it.
我得去买♥♥点达卡古龙水
I gotta go buy some Drakkar
这样我们一起学习时我才能香香的
so I smell awesome when we study.
拜拜
Bye.
达卡古龙水
Drakkar?!
那是欧洲人过节时身上的麝香味
That is the musk of Europeans on holiday!
我都做了些什么
What have I done?
老妈能做出的最糟糕的事莫过于此
The worst thing any mom could do.
你变成了你儿子的兄弟
You became your son's bro.
正当我妈意识到自己的错误时
While my mom was realizing her mistake,
我爸正试图赢回富美家王身边的弄臣
my dad was gonna try to win back the Formica King's jester.
马文 你有空吗
Hey, uh, Marvin. You got a sec?
没空见你
Uh, not for you.
我正忙着帮富美家迈克准备机密企划
I'm in the middle of a top-secret project for Formica Mike.
别再晃铃铛了
J-Just stop jingling and...
你可以回我店里工作
You can come back to my store.
我就知道
I knew it!
你的最佳销♥售♥员走后生意一蹶不振
Sales have plunged since your top salesman left.
是的 如果这是你想听的
Sure. If that's what you want to hear.
我想要的还有很多
Oh, I want a lot more than that.
如果你能同意我的下列条件
I shall return to your employ
我就回归你手下工作
should you meet the following demands.
第一条
Demand number one.
我要全部的职工认股权
I want stock options. All of them.
我们又没上市 白♥痴♥
We're not a public company, moron.
哪来的股票
There is no stock.
我想要一百天带薪假期
I want 100 paid vacation days.
那是三个月呢
That's three months!
-我想要我的专属车位 -没有
- I want my own parking spot... - No.
-厕位 -没有
- toilet... - No.
-办公室 -没有
- office... - No.
我还要把店名改成
...and I'm going to change the name of the store
马文和他哥的家具店
to Marvin and Brother Furniture Place.
好吧 当我没说
All right, forget I asked.
等等 好吧
Hold on. Fine.
你只要说一句"我需要你"就行
All you have to say is that you need me.
我不会说的
I'm not gonna do that.
说了你所有的梦想都会成真
Just say it, and all your dreams will come true.
-我不会说的 -快说
- I'm not gonna say it. - Just say the words!
我不需要你 也永远不会需要你
I don't need you, and I never will!
那好
Fine.
我们没什么可说的了
We're finished here.
从你的地下室出去
Leave your basement!
或者 好吧
Or... fine.
我走
I will leave.
正当我爸叫马文走人时
As my dad showed Marvin the door,
我妈正在给杰米·韦斯曼
my mom was showing Jamie Weisman
看巴瑞的童年相册
Barry's baby book.
这张是巴瑞的头卡在楼梯栏杆里了
And now here's Barry with his head stuck in the banister.
这张是巴瑞的头卡在栅栏里了
And now there he is with his head stuck in the fence.
什么
What?!
我们不过休息两分钟好让我拿点零食
We took a two-minute study break so I could get snacks!
你动作怎么这么快
How did this happen so fast?
别紧张 我不过是给你的新朋友看点照片
Relax. I'm just showing your new friend some photos.
兄弟 来一下好吗
Bro. A word?
没问题 兄弟
Sure thing, bro.
你尽情仔细翻看
Feel free to peruse.
还有些不错的照片
There's some great pictures
是小巴瑞坐在小马桶上拉粑粑
of little Barry making on the potty.
算是小马桶吧 你懂的
Or close to the potty. You know.
慢慢看
Enjoy.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我只是给她看相册
I just showed her a photo album.
这是妈妈做的事
Like a mom.
不是说好做我兄弟吗
What happened to being my bro?
我是你的兄弟
I am your bro.
但动机不纯的酷女孩出现时 我不是你兄弟
But not when it comes to cool girls with bad intentions.
我是对的 你一直只是个妈
I was right! All you'll ever be is a mom.
见鬼 我想要更多 真的
Dammit, I want to be more! I do!
但我就是克制不了自己
But I just can't stop myself.
我可以
Well, I can.
这是我最后一次要求你的帮助
This is the last time I ask for your help.
再也不会了
Ever.
-还好吗 -没事
- Everything cool? - Yeah.
我已经学完了
I'm all studied out.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
你出去时把门开着
Just leave the door open when you go.
得把古龙水味散散
We need to air out the Drakkar stink.
拒绝告诉马文自己需要他之后
After refusing to tell Marvin he needed him,
一位需要马文的人意外来访
my dad got a surprise visit from a guy who did.
我的天
Oh, God.
我来说"干得好"
I came to say "Bravo."
你的计划完美实施
You pulled it off perfectly.
你这是什么意思
What -- What -- What are you talking about?
-破坏 -什么
- Sabotage. - What?
-破坏 -什么意思
- Sabotage! - What about it?
-破坏 -别再说破坏
- Sabotage. - Stop saying "Sabotage"!
你让我撬走你弟 你非常清楚
You let me steal your brother knowing full well
他会从内部瓦解我的店
that he would destroy my store from the inside.
他做了什么
Ohh. What'd he do?
首先 他错将展示马桶
First, he mistook the display toilet
-当成真马桶 -老天
- for "The real deal." - Oh, geez.
然后他想重新布置储藏室
Then he wants to rearrange the stock room.
结果铲车失控
He loses control of the forklift.
戳穿了三张水床
He pops three water beds.
现在我必须关门 因为他淹了我的陈列室
Now I gotta shut down because he flooded my showroom.
富美家迈克 听我说
Formica Mike, listen to me.
-这不是搞破坏 -不是吗
- This isn't sabotage.- That wasn't sabotage?
不是 我没那么聪明 我知道马文也没有
No. I'm not smart enough, and I know Marvin isn't.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表