剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代 身为学校里唯一一个
Back in the '80s, being the only kid in my school
有摄像机的孩子 让我有很大优势
with his own video camera had its advantages.
最显著的一点是 我能用它来
Most notably, I could use it
逃避繁重的家庭作业
to get out of tough homework assignments.
-开拍 -例如大学西班牙语预修课
- Rolling. - For example, AP Spanish.
灰骨城赐予我力量
By the power of Grayskull!
我拥有西班牙语的力量
I have the power of espanol!
我喜欢苹果[西语]
Me gusta las manzanas!
谢谢大家
我为学校拍的电影总能让老师们目眩神迷
The movies I made for school never failed to dazzle teachers.
虽然电影的内容过分简单了
Well, that content was shockingly simple.
但你居然有摄像机
But wow. You have a video camera.
那可不一般
That's not nothing.
给你最高分 先生
A-plus, señor!
运动 用电影换额外学分
这个终极小把戏能让我逃避一切
It was the ultimate scam to get out of work
我不想做的事
I didn't want to do.
体育运动能挽救生命
Athletics saves lives!
多锻炼 否则你会变成这样
Get fit, or you'll end up like this!
该死的 我的脚又肿了
Ah, damn it. My foot swelled up again.
贝弗 来帮我一把
Bevy, help me!
我动不了了
Ugh! Aah, it's locked in tight!
别变成这样
梅勒教练最棒
这个警世故事太感人了 金巴巴
That's a moving cautionary tale, Goldfarb.
你这一周都不用练躲避球了
You can sit out dodgeball for the whole week.
就连学校里最难搞的老师们
Even the toughest teachers in school
也会中招 例如博士
fell for my homework hack -- like Doc,
典型的八十年代老师 有许多缺点
the classic '80s teacher who was rough around the edges
还是个粉笔头狙击手
and a sniper with a piece of chalk.
这种惩罚学生的方式在过去是很常见的
Yeah, this kind of student cruelty was only a thing of the past.
我希望你们都记好笔记了
All right, I hope you were all taking notes,
因为要交学期论文了
'cause it's term-paper time.
我要十页关于二战的论文
I want 10 pages on World War II,
参考书目不算在篇幅内
not including bibliography.
您想要双倍行距还是三倍行距
Would you prefer double-spaced or triple-spaced?
差点就打到我了
Hey, that was close!
这叫警告射击 小油嘴
It's called a warning shot, fresh mouth.
只能用单倍行距 金伯格 你说
Always single-spaced. Goldberg, speak.
您可能知道 自入读威廉·佩恩高中以来
As you may know, filmmaking has been a passion of mine
我一直热爱拍电影
since my early years here at William Penn.
是的 我想我们都知道
Yeah. I think we all know
那就是你没朋友的原因
how that's held you back socially.
没错 我在想 或许我能不交论文
Indeed. I was wondering if, instead of the paper,
而是拍一个电影
you'd accept a cinematic re-creation
重演战时的重要事件
of an important event from the war.
听起来你只是想逃避做作业
Sounds like someone's trying to get out of doing real work.
其他老师都同意了
Other teachers have said yes,
他们都对结果很满意
and they've been very pleased with the results.
您去教师休息室问问
Ask around the lounge.
我认为您能听到不少认可
I think you'll hear good things.
教师休息室早已不欢迎我了
I am no longer welcome in that lounge.
算你走运 博士喜欢好的二战影片
Lucky for you, Doc likes a good World War II movie.
你最好能让我惊艳 否则给你挂科
But you better wow me, or it's an F.
风险很高 我喜欢
High stakes -- I like that game.
他居然拍个电影就行
He gets to make a movie?
说真的 为什么大家都对这小子言听计从
Seriously, why does everyone jump up and down for this kid
只因为他父母惯着他给他买♥♥摄像机
just 'cause his parents spoiled him with a video camera?
孩子 此刻我正动用所有力量
Son, it is taking all my energy
克制自己不朝你扔黑板擦
not to chuck an eraser at your head.
金戴夫绝不屈服
Dave Kim's voice will not be silenced!
这种事怎么会被大众默许
How is this allowed?!
金色年代 第五季第二集
那是一九八几年的10月4日
It was October 4, 1980-something
我姐姐爱丽卡在读大学
and my sister, Erica, was in college,
享受没有父母烦她的生活
parent-free and loving life.
该死的洗衣机
Damn washing machine!
勉强算是吧
Well, kind of.
我的牛仔衣裤都被漂掉色了
My jeans are completely bleached
还不是那种很酷的酸洗掉色
and not in the cool, acid-washed kind of way.
你用了多少漂白剂
How much, like, bleach did you use?
我也不知道 一份吧
I don't know -- one?
一份漂白剂
One bleach?
你知道自己毫无生活技能对吗 这很恶心
You realize you have, like, no basic life skills and it's gross.
我不过是一次衣服没洗好
Okay, I just messed up a little laundry.
岂止 看看你那边的房♥间
As if! I mean, look at your side of the room.
根本就是垃圾堆
It's a total garbage heap.
我这堆都是有条理的
It's an organized heap.
我是有系统的
I have a system.
你好像完全没能力收拾自己的东西
It's like you don't know how to pick up after yourself
给自己铺床或做饭吃
or make a bed for yourself or feed yourself.
什么 我是喜欢出去吃
What? I prefer to eat out
因为我不知道怎么泡方便面或煮牛来吃
because I don't know how to cook ramen or boil a cow or whatever.
虽然我们是朋友
Look, we're friends and stuff,
但如果你不赶紧学会怎么照顾自己
but if you don't learn how to take care of yourself,
我就去找舍监 把你赶出宿舍什么的
I'll talk to the RA and get you evicted or whatever.
你不能那么做
You can't do that!
我能
Oh, I can.
快点独♥立♥吧 否则
Get it together, or you'll be living
你就要去住成人学生宿舍了
in the mature-students dorm.
和那些返校来找回人生的老妈子们住一起
I can't live with moms who are going back to school
我才不要
to get their lives on track!
要么你快点学 要么你的新室友会是个
You either learn fast, or your new roomie will be a divorcée
学陶艺听雅尼音乐的离婚妇女
who takes pottery classes and listens to Yanni.
雅尼 不是吧
Not Yanni!
就是雅尼
Yanni.
那好 我是成年人
Okay, I am an adult.
我自己能搞定这些
I can fix this on my own.
但她搞不定 所以她回家来了
But she couldn't, so she came home instead.
我们得谈谈 女人
We need to talk, woman!
老天啊 我这是在做梦吗
Sweet God, am I dreaming?
你毁了我的人生
You ruined my life!
该死的 是现实
Dang it. It's real.
在我梦里 我们穿着亲子毛衣
In my dreams, we wear matching sweaters
你将我淹没在小包包里
and you drown me in nub-nubs.
妈 我的大学生活一团糟
Mom, I'm a total mess at college.
因为你 我从没打扫过或做过饭
Because of you, I've never had to clean or cook
害我与现实世界格格不入
or act like a human in the real world.
你是说我因为母亲的工作做得太好
Are you saying I failed as a mother
反而导致我这个母亲失职了
by being too good of a mother?
没错
Yes!
我现在又漂掉色又臭又饿
I am bleached and stinky and hungry.
那让妈妈给你洗脏衣服
Aw. Well, let Mama do your dirty laundry
用鸡蛋面包和肉给你喂得饱饱的
and fill you with eggs and breads and meats.
我坐早五点的早班车回来学成人生活技能
Well, I kind of took a bus at 5:00 a.m. to learn adult skills,
不过你说的听起来容易多了
but your thing sounds way easier.
喂我肉吃
Feed me the meats!
你怎么回来了
Why are you here?
你为什么在吃我的肉
Why are you eating my meats?
-老爸你好 -大新闻 默里
- Hi, Daddy. - Huge news, Murray.
爱丽卡以后每周末都会回家来
Erica's gonna come home every weekend
让我照顾她的需求
so I can care for her needs!
那太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
她得学会怎么照顾自己
She's got to learn how to take care of herself,
而不是让你惯着她
not have you baby her.
不 让她惯着我
No! Let her baby me,
否则我就得和某个去学校回炉再造
or I'll be rooming with someone's colorful aunt
多姿多彩的大妈住在一起
who's trying to reinvent herself,
但再造是不可能的 因为太迟了
but she can't because it's too late.
别再吃我的肉了
Stop eating my meats.
不许惯着 只许教导
No babying, just teaching.
你说得好像我是故意惯着他们一样 默里
You act like I baby them on purpose, Murray.
妈 我饿死了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表