剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
大卫·布朗却被罚下场是什么感觉
for cross-checking when we already had the power play?
我会坐立不安
I was on the edge of my seat.
波蒂法不公平地监禁约瑟夫时
And that's how you'll feel when Potifar
就该是那种感觉
unfairly jails Joseph.
我真不敢相信这个比喻我完全听懂了
I can't believe that analogy completely makes sense to me.
因为我爱冰球 现在我们有共同语言了
'Cause I love hockey. We can communicate now.
你理解有多重要了吗
See how important this is?
好 我去看这个剧
Okay! I'll go see the thing.
-到剧院去 -我要拥抱你
- To the theater! - I'm gonna give you a hug!
我让你抱
I'm gonna let ya!
好了 JTP
Okay, JTP.
今天 我们面对的是前所未见的帮派
Today, we face a rival gang the likes of which we've never seen.
反妇人团计划
她们心机深重又顽固又老
They're crafty, they're pushy, they're old.
-我们怎么办 -我有主意
- What do we do? - I got it!
老妈们都喜欢洗衣服对吗
Moms love laundry, right?
所以我们拿一篮子衣服
So we bring in a basket of clothes
叫她们去抢着叠
and have them fight over who gets to fold it.
或者我们告诉她们地板脏了
Or we tell them the floor's dirty --
看她们争夺谁来把地擦得锃亮
watch them scrap over who gets to mop it to a brilliant shine.
或者我们说她们中只有一个人有特权
Or we say only one of them has the privilege
来帮我们做午后零食
of making us an afternoon snack,
看她们打起来
and then we watch them fight.
大伙
Um, guys?
你们的计划全都以
Your plan is predicated on the idea
老妈们很喜欢打扫做饭为基础
that these moms love cooking and cleaning,
我认为她们并不喜欢
and I don't think they do.
扫兴鬼布莱德利又来了
Buzzkill Bradley strikes again.
-"为基础"是什么意思 -你太逊了
- What does "predicated" even mean? - You suck!
好了 我们就用洗衣服这招
All right, fine. Just do-just do the laundry thing!
你知道那些小子们现在正在楼上
You realize those boys are upstairs right now,
计划对付我们
plotting against us?
放马过来 我们紧密无间
Let them try. We're inseparable.
我真高兴你终于挺直了腰杆 贝弗莉
I am so glad that you finally stood up for yourself, Beverly.
这都要谢谢你们
Oh, well, that's all thanks to you guys.
不 管教那个讨厌的小混♥蛋♥
No! You deserve the credit for putting
都是你自己的功劳
that bratty little jerk in his place.
好了 别太过了
Okay. Let's not go crazy.
埃西说得对 巴瑞有时
Essie's right -- Barry can act like
有点屎头屎脑的
a bit of a poop head sometimes.
我家孩子的头不是屎做的 尼亚
My child's head is not made of poop, Ginzy.
我什么时候叫你家儿子邋遢鬼了
I mean, do you ever hear me call your son a dirty man-tramp?
因为他很邋遢
'Cause he so is one.
你怎么敢 德鲁是个绅士
How dare you. Drew is a gentleman.
姑娘们 别吵 我们得同意
Girls, stop. Let's just agree
你们两家的儿子都不咋地
that both of your sons are meh at best.
拜托 琳达 你家那个
Oh, please, Linda. Your precious
宝贝杰夫也没好到哪去
little Geoffy is part of this, too.
那都是因为巴瑞的坏影响
Well, that's just Barry's bad influence.
她们就这样打破了妇人团的基本原则
And so they all broke the cardinal rule of Frentaship --
永远不能批评彼此的孩子
never rip on someone else's child.
坏消息 女士们
Baaad news, ladies!
我们有好多洗好的衣服
We got a lot of laundry,
你们只有一个人可以叠
and only one of you gets to fold it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系 巴瑞 她们正要离开
No, that's fine, Barry. They were just leaving.
-我不介意 -正合我意
- Fine by me. - Perfect!
这些香槟是我的
These bubbles are mine!
这是怎么回事
What just happened?
我不能和侮辱我孩子的人来往
I can't have people in my life who disrespect my kids.
院子是你的了 和朋友们玩得开心点
The yard's all yours. Have fun with your friends.
你们还有谁觉得很内疚吗
Does...anyone else feel really bad right now?
-是啊 -我很内疚
- Yeah. - I do.
赢了地盘争夺战感觉并不好
Doesn't feel so good to win a turf war.
《彩色响尾蛇》
Colors.
《彩色响尾蛇》
Colors.
这真的和电影完全不一样
It's really nothing like it.
-你得闭嘴 -真的不一样
- You've got to shut up. - It's not --
现在我像我爸一样爱上了冰球
Now that I shared my dad's love of hockey,
该让他像我一样
it was time for him to fall in love
爱上音乐剧的美妙之处了
with the glory that is musical theater.
老天 我太嫉妒你了
Man, I am so jealous of you right now --
第一次看音乐剧
your first musical.
这感觉无与伦比
There's nothing like it.
你知道吗 我觉得不会太糟的
You know what? I think this won't be so bad.
就这样
With that,
安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯的作品开始了
Andrew Lloyd Webber's opus began,
而我爸特别认真地
and my dad was totally digging it...
看了十秒钟
for about 10 seconds.
在那之后 他开始扭来扭去
After that, he was squirming.
这些座位太小了 比飞机上的还小
These seats are so small. It's worse than an airplane.
他开始肚子饿
And he was hungry.
让我来
Let me do it.
最终 他困了
And finally, he was sleepy.
非常 非常
Very, very...
非常地困
incredibly sleepy.
爸 醒醒 演员谢幕了
Dad! Wake up! It's the curtain call!
太好了 我们走
Ah. Great. Let's go.
再也不去了
Never again.
演出太无聊了
That was so boring!
我这辈子从没这么累过
I've never felt such exhaustion in my life.
累
Exhaustion?!
半场演出你都在睡觉
You slept through half the show
错过了法老最经典的一首歌♥
and missed all the best Pharaoh songs!
这也是个毛病 他们为什么总唱歌♥
That's another thing -- what's with all the singing?
这是音乐剧
It's a musical!
谁会唱那么多歌♥ 谁会那样
Who sings that much? Who does that?
仔细想想 肯定有你喜欢的部分
Just think. There had to be something that you liked.
有 中间我以为已经结束了那部分
Yeah, that part in the middle where I thought it was over.
幕间休息
The intermission?!
你指望我怎样
W-what do you want from me?!
我就是不懂音乐剧 亚当
I don't get theater, Adam.
那你就是不懂我
Then you don't get me.
我爸欣赏不来戏剧
So, theater wasn't my dad's thing.
但见我这么受伤
But seeing me so hurt
让他做了件我从想过他会做的事
made him do something I never thought was possible.
同学们 一位非常愤怒的家长告诉我
Class, a very angry parent has informed me
有些同学因为《约瑟夫》巡演感觉被排挤了
that some of you felt excluded from the "Joseph" tour.
所以作为补偿
So, to make it right,
我在此宣布校音乐剧
I hereby change the school musical
将由《猫》变更为《约瑟夫》
to "Joseph" instead of "Cats."
《猫》 那部戏就叫这个
"Cats"! That's the title!
请拿来我色彩缤纷的大衣
My coat of many colors, please.
衣服有袖子 你不♥穿♥上吗
It's got sleeves, if you want to use them.
不用
I'm fine.
*我闭上双眼*
*I closed my eyes*
*拉开窗帘*
*Drew back the curtain*
*为了确认*
*To see for certain*
*我自以为了解的事情*
*What I thought I knew*
爸 等等
Dad, wait!
你让她改成《约瑟夫》的
You got her to do "Joseph"?
-可你根本不喜欢那部剧 -当然
- But you didn't even like it. - For sure.
但你终于让我理解了这对你有多重要
But you finally got me to see how much it means to you.
是吗 怎么做到的
I did? How?
我想现在我们有共同语言了
I guess now we're speaking the same language.
我
I-I, uh...
我要拥抱你了
I'm gonna hug you now.
又抱 我们这周已经抱过两次了
Again? We already hugged twice this week.
现在是帽子戏法了[进球三次]
Well, now it's a hat trick.
你不出去吃早午餐 玩门球 竞走吗
Shouldn't you be out brunching, croqueting, or power-walking?
自己做那些事没什么乐趣
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表