剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
别烦那些学生们了
Leave the nice students alone!
我以为我说清楚了
I thought I was clear --
不准老妈插手这部电影
no Mom on this movie.
不 你说的是不准去片场
No, you said I couldn't be on set,
所以我在这 做你的经纪人
which is why I'm here, acting as your agent.
但别担心
But don't worry.
我的一成佣金用亲小肚肚付款就行
I'll take my 10% in belly kisses.
不 我不需要经纪人
No! I don't need an agent.
食物 你总需要食物吧
Food. What about food?
让妈妈承办食物
Let Mama do the catering.
你知道我做的千层面稠得能喂饱六十二个人
You know I can make a lasagna so dense it can feed 62 people.
好吧 你可以做膳食大婶
Fine! You can be my craft-service lady,
但仅仅是因为团队吃饱了才会开心
but only 'cause a fed crew is a happy crew.
但你不准对任何人说任何话
But you're not to say anything to anyone.
我们要拍电影了
We're making a movie!
我是说 你要拍电影了
I mean, you're making a movie.
我什么都不做
I'm not making anything.
除了香蕉面包和给朋友们打一百个电♥话♥
Except banana bread and 100 phone calls to my friends.
一如既往 我的溺爱老妈不能袖手旁观
Like always, my smother couldn't stay away.
但有一个家人的加入我却十分欢迎
But there was one family member I happily welcomed on board.
你的电影我也想加入
I want in on your movie.
什么 真的吗
Wha- Seriously?
杰夫说剧本写得很好 还说帮忙的
Geoff said it's a good script, and that it's not just
不仅仅是你那些呆瓜朋友
your mouth-breathing loser friends helping.
还有很多正经人
It's also real people.
我真不敢相信
I-I can't believe it!
为小制♥作♥电影配乐
Composing for a minor motion picture
会对我的音乐事业大有帮助
is gonna be huge for my music career.
你愿不愿意
So, what do you say?
愿意 我一直知道会有一天
Yes! I always knew one day
我们会合作做很棒的东西
we'd collaborate on something amazing.
那好 我不接受建议
Okay, I don't take notes,
作好曲给你打电♥话♥
and I'll call you when I'm done.
她挂了
And...she's gone.
略不安
Concerning.
-别紧张 小虫虫 -我不紧张
- Don't be nervous, love bug. - Not nervous.
这是你梦想和期待了一辈子的
This is everything you've ever hoped and dreamed about.
现在我紧张了
Now I'm nervous.
那是我拍大电影的第一天
It was the first day of my big movie.
布景搭好了 摄像机装好了胶卷
The sets were built. The cameras were loaded.
我等不及说"开拍"了
And I couldn't wait to call, "Action!"
见鬼了 丹 真难以置信
Holy balls! Dan, this is unreal!
你怎么这么快就搭好了
How'd you pull it off so fast?
我把几部戏的旧布景凑到一起了
I melded together the old sets
《国王与我》《俄克拉荷马》
from "The King and I," "Oklahoma,"
和《失魂记》
and "Damn Yankees."
另外我有很多空闲时间
Also, I have a lot of spare time on my hands
因为我不合群
'cause I struggle socially.
从你的作品就看出来了 伙计
And you can see it in your work, pal.
我的演员们在哪
Now, where's my actors?
你们看起来真的像电影角色一样
You guys really look just like the real characters.
衣服上是贝纳通的防盗扣吗
Are those the security tags from Benetton?
不是
No.
打扰一下 什锦干果
Uh, excuse me. Trail mix?
切片苹果 小杯金枪鱼
Apple slices? Little cup of tuna?
不用了 膳食大婶
No thanks, craft service.
请不要离开指定区域
Now, please stay in your designated area.
如你所愿 金伯格导演
As you wish, Director Goldberg.
大家都听到了吗
Did you hear that, everybody?
这个软乎乎的小宝贝
This squishy tushy monster
掌管这里的一切
is in charge of the whole enchilada.
大家无视这个奇怪的膳食大婶
Ignore the kooky food lady, people!
我们开始拍电影吧
Now, let's make a picture!
-好勒 -来吧
- All right. - Yeah!
太棒了
Right on.
在我开始冒险时
As my adventure began,
我哥的东征结束了
my brother's crusade had come to an end.
就是这
There it is!
那是一段漫长劳累的旅程
It was a long, grueling journey,
但当巴瑞凝视着傻驴
but as Barry gazed upon Donkey's,
像一道美味的希望之光般闪耀着
shining like a delicious beacon of hope,
他知道一切都将是值得的
he knew it would all be worth it.
现在没什么能阻止他了
Nothing could stop him now.
快开门
Open up!
除了他们到那时已经太晚了
Unless they got there too late.
拜托 干巴巴的老头
Please, crusty old man!
就给我一个三明治
Just one. One sandwich.
就一个
One.
《法柜奇兵》中的老骑士扮演者和其名台词
但你要明智地选择
But choose...wisely.
虽说他不是永生的圣殿骑士
It wasn't an immortal Templar,
但压力仍然很大
but the pressure was still on.
没错
Oh, yeah.
和我记忆中的一样好吃
That's the good stuff I remember.
我不得不承认 还不错
I got to admit -- not bad.
稍微有点辣
Unh, it's got a little heat to it.
有点太辣了
Coming on kinda strong.
越吃越觉得辣
It's fighting back pretty hard.
这香辛料辣的人嘴都麻了
Oh, that's a spicy punch to the mouth.
辣劲怎么还不过去
The biting is relentless!
你到底往三明治上放什么了
What the hell did you put on this thing?!
一种叫"驴踢酱"的东西
Something called "Donkey Kick Sauce."
那是自选佐料 但听着挺特别的
It was in the condiment section, but sounded special,
所以我撒了好多
so I smeared it all over.
他的选择太不明智了
He chose...poorly.
那人什么毛病
What is wrong with that guy?
不知道
No idea!
把钥匙给我 我们回家
Give me the keys! We're going home.
不
Oh, no!
我们又不是把钥匙丢了
It's not like we lost the keys.
我们知道钥匙就在那
We know exactly where they are.
在巴瑞和我爸应付火♥辣♥的麻烦时
While Barry and my dad dealt with a spicy mess,
我在导演的座位上觉得舒爽无比
I was feeling cool in the director's seat.
我本以为会那样
Or so I thought.
我做好巨石了
I made the boulder
会从石阶上朝着印地滚过去的
that's gonna roll down these temple steps right for Indy.
我认为石头应该比这大十倍
Um, I think that should be, like, 10 times as big.
有道理 你真会导演
That makes sense. Man, you're super good at directing.
原来导片子超级难
Turns out, directing is, like, really hard.
我回来了 我做好了
Okay, I'm back, and I nailed it.
原来你想要个大的
So, you want, like, a big one.
不是一般的石头 是巨石
Like-like, not a rock, but a boulder.
好吧 这个更小了 怪我
Okay, this one's smaller, so that's on me.
道具还算是最好搞的
And props were the least of my problems.
好了 蛇该上场了 管♥理♥员♥呢
Okay, time for the snake. Where's my wrangler?
坏消息 老兄
Bad news, bro.
-没蛇了 -没蛇了
- No snake. - No snake?
-没蛇了 -没蛇了
- No snake. - No snake.
-蛇跑了 -蛇跑了
- Snake got away. - Snake got away?
-蛇不见了 -蛇不见了
- Snake's gone. - Snake's gone?
-没蛇了 -没蛇了
- No snake. - No snake.
别担心 它很敏捷又饿坏了
Don't worry -- he's super fast and hungry.
很快就会有人发现它的
He'll make himself known.
我后期修正吧
I'll just fix it in post.
然后是演员出问题了
Then came the problems with the actors.
我们和巨石决斗 用空手道打坦克吧
Let's fight a boulder and karate chop a tank!
马特 别再灌可乐了
Matt, stop chugging Jolt colas.
做不到 我能坚挺一天 老兄
Can't! I could do this all day, bro!
亚当 我想你的印地
Yo, Adam, I think your Indy
很明显糖瘾很大
clearly has a major sugar problem.
然后当然还有技术性问题
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表