剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
杰基小南瓜
Jack-o-lantern!
万圣节
Halloween!
我知道我们上次分开时气氛挺奇怪的
Hey, I know that we left things off on a weird note.
没有 咱俩好得很
Nah, we're-we're good.
我准备好终于成为一个男人了
I was ready to finally become a man.
一个行尸走肉般的男人
By becoming a shell of one.
其实我不再计较《星际迷航》那件事了
Actually, I've come around on the "Star Trek" thing.
等等 真的吗 你愿意做我的斯波克
Wait, really? You're gonna be my Spock?
就这样 我对杰基使用了每一个
And so, I hit Jackie with each and every one
我爸教我的感情技巧
of my dad's relationship techniques.
我点头
I nodded...
我愿意做你的斯波克
I'll-I'll be your Spock.
我的天 你简直是史上最棒的男朋友
Oh, my God! You're, like, the best boyfriend ever.
我重复 我简直是史上最棒的男朋友
...and I echoed. I-I am, like, the best boyfriend ever.
最终...
and finally...
我租了《星际迷航4 抢救未来》
I rented "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home."
你想一起看吗
Should we watch it?
我拼尽全力打♥压♥我的不满
...And I tampened like I'd never tampened before.
加油
Come on.
好 我看你的电影
Yeah. I will watch your thing.
那天 我让我老爸感到十分骄傲
That day, I made my dad a proud man.
好
Okay.
-我为人父都是为了这一刻 -真的吗
- And that's why I became a father. - Really?
你为人父是为了教你儿子怎么做混♥蛋♥
You became a dad so you could teach your son to be a jackass?
你来了
There she is!
打住 你怎么能教他这些糟糕的伎俩
Stop it! How could you teach him all these terrible tricks?
什么伎俩
What tricks?
思考并点头 微笑并重复
The think 'n' nod? The smile and echo?
你怎么知道这些花招的
How'd you learn about those tricks?
亚当写下来了
Adam wrote 'em down!
你破解了亚当的密♥码♥
You cracked Adam's code?
只是不写元音字母吗
You mean just not using vowels?
是的
Yes.
你怎能教我们儿子
How could you teach our son
我们的关系是这样维持的
that that's how our relationship works?
因为本来就是这样维持的
Because that is how it works.
你根本不想听我的意见 说你的毛巾有多丑
You don't want my opinions about how ugly your towels are.
你讨厌我的毛巾
You hate my towels?
那些毛巾柔软又漂亮
Those towels are soft and beautiful.
那些毛巾柔软又漂亮
Mm, those towels are soft and beautiful.
谢谢 的确...
Well, thank you. I mean, that's --
别这样
Oh, oh, gah! Stop it!
听我说
All right, listen to me.
别再做行尸走肉
No more being a shell of a man.
从现在开始 你要意见多多
From now on, you're gonna be filled with opinions!
-布丁呢 -没有
- And pudding? - No!
我要知道你针对所有问题的想法和感受
I want your thoughts and feelings on everything,
这样亚当可以看到我们是如何让步的
so Adam can see how we compromise.
现在我们去商店
Now we are gonna go to the store,
你去选毛巾
and you are gonna pick out the towels.
我跟你说了别写下来 白♥痴♥
I told you not to write it down, you moron!
怎么回事
What's that all about?
谁知道
Who knows?
我们还是关注我们都热爱的
Let's just focus on the thing we both love --
《星际迷航4 斯波克去旧金山》
"Star Trek IV -- Spock Does San Francisco."
你今天毁了一个人的生活
You ruined a life today!
正确 但我挽救了我的恋情
True. And yet, I saved my relationship.
多亏了我爸的打♥压♥技巧
Thanks to my dad's tampening technique,
我活着和女友看完了两小时的《星际迷航》
I survived two whole hours of "Star Trek" with my girlfriend.
知道吗 这部电影是对的
You know what? This movie's right.
我们的确需要拯救鲸鱼
We really do have to save the whales.
我们的确需要拯救鲸鱼
We do have to save the whales!
太聪明太有教育意义了
It's all so brilliant and preachy.
不不 打♥压♥下去
No, no. Tamp it down.
什么
What?
爱你
Love you!
见鬼 我身处科幻地狱
Oh, sweet balls! I was in science fiction hell.
同时 巴瑞又回到了有兰妮的天堂
Meanwhile, Barry was back in a Lainey-filled paradise.
刚才的确是你在哇哇
So that was you at the Wawa.
你这个周末不是去看爱丽卡吗
I thought you were visiting Erica this weekend?
我跑了 坐巴士回来 我必须见你
I bailed and hopped a bus here. I just had to see you.
我就知道
I knew it!
听我说完 巴瑞
Let me finish, Barry.
我回来是为了当面和你说清楚
I came back to say this face to face.
我现在在乔治亚州
I'm in Georgia now.
我向前看了 你也得这样做
I've moved on. It's time for you to move on, too.
你说得对
You're right.
谢谢你这么成熟和理解
Thank you for being so mature and understanding...
就这样 他们终于向前看了
And so, they finally moved on.
-或者没有 -因为我爱你我要复合
- Or not. - ...because I love you and I want you back now!
快同意 否则我会死的
Say yes or I will literally die!
我又知道 太棒了
I knew it again! Yes!
谁做点什么
Someone do something!
伙计们 我们都知道很难
Guys, we all know how hard it is,
但别在没想清楚的情况下就匆匆决定
but don't just jump back into this without really thinking it through!
好的
Okay.
他们想了
And think they did.
问自己的内心深处
Searching deep in their hearts.
然后说去他的
And then said screw it.
猜谁复合了 深深相爱
Guess who's back together and in total love?
开始鼓掌 否则我跟每个人打一架
Start clapping, or I'll fight everyone in this gym!
巴瑞和兰妮的爱又上升到新高度
Barry and Lainey's love was lifted to new heights.
同时我看起来像个锅盖头奇宝精灵混♥蛋♥
Meanwhile, I was looking like a dumb-ass Keebler Elf with a bowl cut!
你太可爱了
Aww! You look as cute as a button.
我的确太可爱了
I do look as cute as a button.
我们将过一个最棒的万圣节
We're gonna have the best Halloween ever.
我们将过一个最棒的万圣节
We are gonna have the best Halloween ever.
你的表现很奇怪
You're acting weird.
我的表现很奇怪
I am acting weird.
瞧 我们完全意见一致 你很开心
See? We agree on everything and you're happy.
亚当
Hey, Adam!
来浴室看样东西
Come in the bathroom and take a look at this!
你不会相信的
You won't believe it!
我想我们都知道你能做出什么事 爸爸
Uh, I think we all have a sense of what you're capable of, Dad!
快来
Just get in here!
看这个
See this?!
我们去购物 我说了意见
We went shopping, I gave my opinion,
现在我拥有了梦想中的毛巾
and now I got the towel of my dreams!
我爸最爱的巨大舒服的纯白毛巾
Yep, all dad's love huge, comfy, plain white towels,
这一条简直就是传说
and this one was the stuff of legend.
可以把自己裹起来 好像床单一样
You can wrap yourself in it like it's a bedspread,
但这是毛巾
but it's a towel.
原来我妈自己也有打♥压♥技巧
Turns out my mom had some tampening skills of her own.
她用这一技巧来拼命保持乐观
And she used them to desperately remain positive.
有趣的是 毛巾太大
Fun fact -- uh, it's so big,
我一次只能洗这一条
I can only wash one of those at a time!
你妈妈说得对
Your mom's right.
让步挺好用的
This compromise thing, it really does work!
用它能擦干货车
You can dry a van with it.
我知道我告诉你要盲目同意
I know I told you to blindly agree
你女友的所有愚蠢的东西
with all your girlfriend's stupid stuff,
猜猜怎样
but guess what?
她们急需知道她们有多错
They're desperate to know how wrong they are!
什么
What?
没什么
B-- Nothing!
只是一家人聊聊毛巾
Just a little family towel talk.
慢着 我错了
Wait, wait. I'm wrong?
够了
Well, that does it.
我要用我的毛巾
I'm bringing my towels back!
不 现在就这一条毛巾
No! This is our one towel now.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表