剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
现场表演还帮
play Live Aid?
百分之一千
1,000%.
我可以真的用亚当的性命保证
I literally stake Adam's life on it.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
新鲜王子大甜甜与DJ亚当当
老爸们就是不在乎
巴瑞·金伯格唱片 体育娱乐公♥司♥
*跟你们说个我爸的小趣事*
*Now, here's a little story about our dad*
*他每次生气都叫我们白♥痴♥*
*He calls us morons when he gets real mad*
*他不爱穿裤子 总霸占椅子*
*He doesn't wear pants, and he sits in a chair*
*你可否明白我的意思 老爸们就是不在乎*
*You know what I'm sayin'? Dads just don't care*
*就是这么个情形*
*Okay, here's the situation*
*我们的老爸总是屁放个不停*
*Our dad has a problem with flatulation*
*他是真心不在乎任何事情*
*He doesn't care about anything, for real*
*我考试拿了A 他说"有啥了不起"*
*I got an "A" on a test, and he said, "Big deal"*
有啥了不起
*他什么都不害怕 什么都不担心*
*He has no worries, he has no fears*
*他已经有十五年没有去就医*
*He hasn't seen a doctor in 15 years*
*如果我们投入父亲的怀抱想要哭泣*
*If we come to our dad and we need to cry*
*他会说"你毁了这集电视剧*
*He says, "You're ruining this episode of 'Magnum, P.I.'*
*你看不出我很忙不想别人烦吗*
*Can't you see I'm busy and don't wanna be bothered?*
*有时我会问老天为啥让我成为老爸*
*Sometimes I ask God why he made me a father*
*快点上楼去 别烦我啦"*
*Now leave me alone and go upstairs"*
*你明白我的意思吗 老爸们就是不在乎*
*You know what I'm sayin'? Dads just don't care*
*如果你不认识我们老爸 那也没关系*
*If you don't know our dad, hey, don't worry*
*他姓金伯格 名叫默里*
*Last name Goldberg, first name Murray*
*大多数老爸都玩接球游戏*
*Most dads play catch and throw around a ball*
*但我们老爸完全不在乎他的孩子*
*But our dad doesn't care about his kids at all*
*金伯格家的老默 一个败者*
*M to the G berg! What a failure!*
亚当 快看 他们被震撼得无语了
Adam! Look! We blew them away!
哥们 我得说实话
Dude, I got to be honest.
这首歌♥太刻薄太伤人了
This song is very mean and hurtful.
是的 我认为这是因为
Yeah. I-I think what happened here is
你们两个隔离起来不断忽悠彼此
you two were egging each other on in a vacuum
完全没从客观角度来看
and lost all perspective.
但好消息是
But the good news is,
你们够聪明 知道先让我们看看
you were smart enough to run it by us first.
那的确够聪明
That would have been smart,
如果我们还没给老爸送一份副本的话
if we hadn't already given our dad a copy.
是的 我们的确那样做了
Yes. That is what we did.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
爸 看看是谁
D- Hey, look who's watched
刚看了我们最新的半成品
a copy of our latest work in progress!
你们认为我是个不称职的老爸
You guys think I'm a bad dad?
不是特指你
Not you specifically.
这首歌♥叫《老爸们就是不在乎》
The song's called "Dads Just Don't Care" --
所有老爸
all dads.
你们对我指名道姓了
You say my first and last name.
你真真把我塞到垃圾桶里去了
You're literally shoving me into the garbage.
是的 是的 我们的确塞了
True, true. We did do that.
别这样 只是搞笑而已
Come on, it's just a goof.
我们互损 互开玩笑 你懂的
We bust balls, we have fun. You get it.
我懂
I get it.
你猜怎么着 你俩给我玩蛋去
And you know what? Go fxxx yourself.
你们认为我打盹是因为我懒
You guys think I nap because I'm lazy?
不 我打盹是因为我他妈的累掉半条命
No. I nap because I work my fxxxxxx fingers to the bone
好让你们俩小犊子穿得起傻♥逼♥网球鞋
so you little fxxxxxx can have your dumb fxxxxxx tennis shoes
和你那个破逼摄像机
and your expensive fxxxxxx cameras.
我觉得我们该走了
I feel like we should go.
不 你们这些小犊子需要听听这些
No, you little fxxxxxx need to hear this.
那天 我爸做了一件
That day, my dad did the one thing
所有父母都希望能做的事
every parent wishes they could do.
他让我们这些孩子明白
He called his kids out
我们都被惯坏了 不知感恩
for being spoiled and ungrateful,
毫不留情且发自内心
pulling no punches and speaking from the heart.
我爸在那一刻体会到了荣耀
For my dad, it was a taste of glory.
如果你们能记住这次对话中的一句
And if you remember one thing from this conversation,
就记这一句
let it be this --
看起来老爸比我们以为得要更在乎一丢丢
It seems Dad cares a tad more than we thought.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得我们该把他的名字从歌♥里删掉
I kind of feel we should cut his name from the song.
爱丽卡可能永远不接我妈电♥话♥了
Erica may have hung up on my mom forever,
但她却不知道
but little did she know,
贝弗莉·金伯格永远在线上
Beverly Goldberg always stays on the line.
镭射球有了 塑料杯有了 黑光灯有了
Okay, we've got the party ball, the Solo cups, the black lights.
现在只差一个主题
Now we just need a theme.
这是我们第一次办大狂欢 必须大得荒唐
It's our first major rager, so we got to go, like, stupid big
让全校学生知道我们是来真格的
so the campus knows we mean business.
我想了个"图坦卡蒙与埃及荡♥妇♥"
So, I was thinking "King Tuts and Egyptian Sluts."
ΔΦ兄弟会刚办了个
Delta Fi just did
"图坦卡蒙与埃及屁♥股♥"
"King Tuts and Egyptian Butts."
等等 我想到了
Wait, I got it.
"姑娘们只想喝点朗姆酒"
"Girls Just Wanna Drink Rum."
我的天
Oh, my God.
我有件特棒的辛迪·劳帕戏服
I have, like, the best Cyndi Lauper dress ever.
斯里尼 我听不清她在说什么
Srini? I can't hear what she's saying?
拿近点
Get me closer!
是不是有人吧 在监视我们
Is someone, like, spying on us?
在这等着 别说话
Stay here and don't speak.
电♥话♥那头是我妈吗
不是
她让你来监视我
你为什么不能给她回个电♥话♥
你知道她很担心
斯里尼 我为什么听不到声音了
Srini? Why don't I hear voices?
甩掉我妈
帮我们办这个派对
爱丽卡 不
你这是做什么
怎么回事 没有声音急死我了
What's happening? This silence is killing me.
我的名字会出现在传♥单♥上吗
随便 行
你的名字会出现在传♥单♥上
在角落里
字体也会小很多
太棒了
快回她话
告诉那女人
一切都很好
抱歉刚才没声音
Sorry for the silence.
因为爱丽卡突然 睡着了
It's 'cause Erica started to, uh, sleep.
睡了 现在才八点
Sleep? It's only 8:00.
您瞧 没什么可担心的 女士
See? You worry for nothing, lady.
我要联合主持一个派对 我得挂了
Anyway, I'm co-hosting a party, and I have to go.
她是不是拉拢你
Did she get you on her side
让你联合主持他的派对
by offering to let you co-host her party?
她知道了
她是怎么知道的
斯里尼 她在对我做什么
Srini, what is she doing to me?!
该死的
Damn it.
默里 爱丽卡要办派对
Murray, Erica's throwing a party.
我头昏脑涨的 我们都有烦心事
And I'm spinning out. We all got our stuff.
多纳休的一♥期♥节目就是讲大学狂欢多恐怖
Donahue did a show about the horrors of college ragers.
你知道酒桶能碾过一个人吗
Did you know that a keg can roll over a kid
像《夺宝奇兵》里的巨石一样
just like the boulder in "Indiana Jones"?
-我该怎么做 -别问我
- What should I do? - Don't ask me.
儿子们刚写了首歌♥说我这爹当得有多烂
The boys just wrote a song about what a garbage dad I am.
拜托 别小题大做了
Oh, please, stop overreacting.
我的钥匙哪去了
Now, where are my keys?
我要开车去华府救爱丽卡
I got to drive to D.C. And save Erica
不然多纳休就要拿她做特辑了
before Donahue does a special on her.
在我妈小题大做盲目恐慌时
While my mom overreacted in a blind panic,
我爸愤怒的咆哮还没让巴瑞清醒过来
Barry's eyes still hadn't been opened by Dad's angry rant.
你们好吗 JTP
What up, JTP?
-JTP -JTP
- JTP. - JTP.
你们这是怎么了
Okay, what's the deal?
你们这周的"JTP"都特别没精神
Your "JTPs" have been low-energy all week.
当你♥爸♥用那些
When your dad chewed you out
儿童不宜的理查德·普赖尔式骂词骂你时
with those R-rated Richard Pryor words,
那改变了我们
it, like, changed us.
是的 我意识到我爸不只是个
Yeah. I realized my old man's more than just a landscaper
在老鹰队输球时捶墙的园艺设计师
who punches holes in the wall when the Eagles lose.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表