剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
这太奇怪了
Uh, this is all super weird,
让我觉得我是电灯泡
and it's making me feel like the third wheel.
他怎么突然开口说话了
Why is he suddenly talking?
体育课再见 随便吧
See you in gym class or whatever.
看来羞布莱在周末话很多
Guess Shy Bri really opens up on the weekends, huh?
永远别再和我说话了
Don't talk to me. Ever again.
-走开 -是的是的 外套
- Beat it! - Yeah, yeah, the jacket.
不 我让你走开
No. Actually beat it.
你是个坏朋友 太过分了
You're a bad friend. Not cool.
他说得对 我真的失去了艾米
He was right. I really did lose Emmy.
与此同时 我妈正要收到
Meanwhile, my mom was about to get
史上最精心编排的道歉
the most elaborate apology in history.
她来了 我们的闪电小舞者
There she is! Our flashy little flashdancer!
这是怎么回事
What is all this?
你将见证史上最棒的道歉
You're about to witness the greatest apology ever.
请看这场三幕的嘻哈歌♥剧
Behold! A three-act hip-hopera
强力到能让你原谅一切
so powerful you'll forgive anything.
-JTP -JTP
- JTP! - JTP!
来点尊重的道歉节奏
Drop a respectful apology beat!
-妈 -行了 起效了
- Mom -- - Stop! It worked.
我原谅你们 我做不到和宝贝们赌气
I forgive you. I can't stay mad at my babies.
可还有两小时的表演和幕间休息呢
But...there's two hours left, plus intermission.
我不生气了 你们还是孩子
I'm fine. Just go be kids.
这么说我们都和好了
So we're good here?
孩子们知错了 你要重新开始跳舞了
The kids are sorry, you're back to dancing.
还没有
Not yet.
你怎么不参与 你没有想说的吗
What about you? Anything you want to say?
你也必须道歉
You do have to apologize!
我不用 用吗
I do not! Do I?
你还不懂是不是
You don't get it, do you?
我知道孩子们只会把我看作一个老妈子
I expect my kids to only think of me as a mom,
但你是我老公
but you're my husband.
你本该高看我一眼的
You're supposed to think of me as something more.
婚姻真难经营
Marriage is hard.
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
尽管我顽固的老爸憎恨道歉
Even though my stubborn dad hated apologizing,
这次他也不得不面对音乐了
this time he'd have to face the music.
无论你要做什么 我没心情看
Oh, whatever this is, I'm not in the mood.
我只是在为珍金镇犹太社区活动中心的
I'm just getting ready for the big dance show
-舞蹈演出做准备 -打住
- at the Jenkintown JCC. - Stop.
多谢你 默里 我再也不会跳舞了
Thanks to you, Murray, I'm never dancing again.
我懂
I get it.
但无论如何 金伯格家今晚一定要有人
But there's gonna be a Goldberg on stage tonight,
上台表演
no matter what.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
孩子们为你准备了道歉歌♥剧
The kids gave you an apology opera.
我要为你跳我很抱歉舞
I'm giving you an I'm-sorry dance.
跳舞要动来动去
Well, dancing requires movement,
你最讨厌动来动去了
which is what you hate the most.
你会很惊讶我有多灵活的
I think you'll find me shockingly agile.
-求你别跳了 -不能不跳
- Please stop. - Can't stop.
我染上了闪电舞热
Got flashdance fever.
我刚吃过饭
I just ate.
那好 精彩部分来了
Uh, okay, here comes the good stuff.
你这样做实在太蠢太蠢了
That was a stupid, stupid thing to do,
怎能那样随着音乐移♥动♥身体
moving your body to music like that!
你本该阻止我然后去舞蹈演出的
You were supposed to stop me and go to your dance recital.
大家说得对 我不是闪电舞者
Well, everyone's right. I am not a flashdancer.
-我只是个老妈 -对我来说不是
- I'm just a mom. - Not to me.
你美丽 勇敢 强大
You're beautiful, you're brave, you're strong.
现在我明白孩子们为什么写那些傻歌♥了
Now I see why the kids write their dumb songs.
这些话真的很难说出口
This stuff is really hard to say.
快去找你的长舌妇朋友重返舞台
Now go get your yenta friends and get back on the dance floor.
我让她们都退出了
I made them all quit.
那就让她们再加入
Well, get them to un-quit.
因为我喜欢强人所难的好老婆就会那样做
'Cause that's what my pushy, amazing wife would do.
就这样 贝弗莉·金伯格逼她的朋友们
With that, Beverly Goldberg forced her friends
重返舞台
back onto that stage.
但在那瞬间
But within moments,
她们猛然想起了我妈过分的批评
my mom's harsh words came flooding back to all of them.
于是她们完全忘记了编舞
And so, they completely forgot their routine.
然后她们恐慌地满地乱滚
And then they rolled around in a panic.
尼亚
Ginzy.
我们能重新开始吗
Can we start again?
她是在问我吗 要由我决定吗
Is she asking me? Is this my decision?
看着我 我们能行
Look at me. We got this.
就这一眼 我妈让她们想起了
And with one look, my mom reminded them all
她们最初为什么要报这门课
why they signed up for that class in the first place.
她们是老妈 那意味着她们很坚强
They were moms, and that meant they were tough.
她们无所畏惧
They were fearless.
她们是舞者
They were dancers.
勉强算是吧
Kinda.
的确 她们的舞步并不完美
Sure, their moves weren't perfect,
但那并不重要
but it didn't matter.
那晚 我妈没有感化一群古板的评委
That night, my mom didn't win over a panel of stuffy judges.
她感化了她爱挑毛病的家人
She won over her judgy family.
跳得好 贝弗莉
Lookin' good, Beverly!
我认识她 那是我妈
I know her! That's my mom!
那是我老婆 她得天天受着我
That's my wife! She puts up with me!
我妈和她的朋友们永远不会忘记那一刻
It was a moment my mom and her friends would never forget,
而我则希望那晚的事从没发生过
and a night I wish never had happened.
你回来了 外套起作用了吗
Oh, there he is. How'd the jacket work out?
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
我以为艾米和我会永远是好朋友
I thought Emmy and I would be best friends forever.
你知道好朋友最棒的地方是什么吗
You know the greatest thing about your best friend?
什么
What?
哪怕你们分道扬镳了
Even if you drift apart,
你们永远能再聚到一起
you always find a way back
就像从没分开过一样
and you pick up right where you left off.
-你真这么想 -你们永远都是朋友
- You think? - You'll always be friends.
快去弥补她一下
Now go make this right with her.
在那一刻 我意识到一件酷外套
In that moment, I realized some cool jacket
并不能修复我和艾米的友情
wasn't gonna fix things with Emmy.
答案是只要相信我们的友情就好
The answer was to just believe in our friendship.
于是我骑车穿过黑夜
And so I rode through the dark night
去挽回这世界上我最好的朋友
to get back my best friend in the world,
哪怕我心里很清楚
even though I knew in my heart
这将永远改变我们的关系
it would change things between us forever.
开窗 我们需要谈谈
Hey, open up! We really gotta talk!
你为什么要爬我的窗户
Why are you at my window?
因为我搞砸了 但你得给我机会弥补
'Cause I screwed up. But you gotta let me fix this.
我愿意做任何事让艾米开心
I'd do anything to make Emmy happy,
哪怕那意味着她将来不会总和我在一起
even if it means she won't be in my life as much.
去把她追回来吧
So go get her back.
我从来不知道该说什么
I...kinda never know what to say.
你走运了 她好朋友了解一切关于她的事
Lucky for you, her best friend knows everything about her.
你怎么知道我喜欢企鹅
How'd you know I got a thing for penguins?
一个朋友告诉我的
A friend told me.
你说要给艾米拉红线的时候
When you said you'd set up Emmy,
我不知道你是指帅哥布莱恩
I didn't know you meant Hot Brian.
悠着点
Easy.
有你这样的好朋友她真幸运
Well, she really is lucky to have a best friend like you.
原来老爷子说得对
Turns out Pops was right.
哪怕你和最好的朋友分道扬镳了
Even if your best friend sets off on a different path,
他们永远不会离你而去
they never go too far.
我和艾米最终并没有住在彼此隔壁
For me and Emmy, we didn't end up living next door to each other,
我们甚至不在一个城市
or even in the same city.
但直到今天 无论我们何时重聚
But to this day, whenever we see each other,
我们总像从没分开过一样
we pick up right where we left off.
人生中不仅友情会随时间改变
And it's not just the friendships in life that change.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表