剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
宅男宅女之恋啊
Ah, Nerd love.
漫画发烧友的美丽联合
The beautiful union of comic book junkies
共享对流行文化相同的兴趣
with the same pop culture interests.
在八十年代 网络还没普及
Back in the '80s, before the Internet,
想找到极客灵魂伴侣简直是不可能的
it was impossible to find your geeky soulmate.
但命中注定 我遇见了杰基·吉里
But, by sheer fate, I met Jackie Geary,
老天 我们间的宅恋原力是如此之强
and, man, was the force of nerd love strong with us.
我不敢相信你为我做了比克布偶
I can't believe you made me a Beaker from the Muppets!
你太懂我了
You so get me!
她真的很懂我
She really did get me.
我们都喜欢有棉花糖角色的电影
We all loved the same marshmallow-based movies.
我们都喜欢宅文化衫
We both wore geeky T-shirts.
我们甚至是全班仅有的两个
And we were even the only two kids in class
用零用钱买♥♥调制解调器的孩子
to spend our allowance on a modem.
那是纯洁又尴尬的宅男宅女之恋
It was pure, awkward nerd love,
我深陷其中
and I was in deep.
当杰基吻我的时候
When Jackie kissed me,
我失去了对空间时间的感知和说话能力
I lost all sense of space, time, and words.
万岁 艾德·麦克马洪
Yes! Ed McMahon!
您说得对 长官
You are correct, sir!
然后一切都面临崩塌
And then it all came crashing down.
看 万圣节带劲起来了
Boom! Halloween just got awesome.
我们要扮成全宇宙最强力的情侣
We're gonna be the universe's greatest power couple --
汉·索罗和莱娅公主
Han Solo and Princess Leia.
《星球大战》 恕我婉拒
"Star Wars." Um, polite pass.
等等 你不喜欢《星球大战》
Wait, you don't like "Star Wars"?
你怎么能不喜欢《星球大战》
How do you not like "Star Wars"?
人人都喜欢《星球大战》
Everyone likes "Star Wars."
我也和大家一样喜欢里面的轻松元素
Well, sure, I enjoy lighter fare just as much as the next girl.
电影是讲"黑暗面"的 哪有轻松元素
It's about the "Dark Side"! How can it be lighter fare?
上一部里有会走路的泰迪熊
In the last movie, there were walking teddy bears.
它们是伊沃克族 它们帮忙战胜了帝国
They're Ewoks! And they helped defeat the damn Empire!
不 我们不要大吵
No, no. Let's not yell.
我们不过是平静地辩论
We're just calmly debating.
真♥相♥大白了
The truth was out.
杰基喜欢傻兮兮的《星际迷航》
Jackie liked stupid "Star Trek"!
其实没什么可辩论的
Actually, there is no debate.
《星际迷航》更好看因为它讲的是
"Trek" is better because it's about
人类去探索知识与和平
humanity's quest for knowledge and peace.
在星际间寻找和平意味着没有大战
A quest for peace in the stars means no wars,
也就意味着《星际迷航》的存在
which means the entire point of "Star Trek"
就是为了消灭《星球大战》
is to eliminate "Star Wars"!
不 我们只是在聊天
No, no! We're just talking!
我完全没有超级生气
I'm not super angry at all!
这是我们第一次情侣装扮
This is our first costume as a couple.
这是份重要声明
It's a very big statement,
所以我该扮成乌乎拉你该扮成斯波克
which is why I should be Uhura and you should be Spock.
你想我当着众人的面
You want me to go out in public
戴锅盖头假发和尖尖的精灵耳
with a bowl cut and pointy elf ears?
不 我们是相爱的
No, no. We're in love.
所以我们该找一个
Which is why we should get
不涉及利益损失的独♥立♥第三方来决定
an independent third party with no skin in the game.
父亲 你更喜欢哪个系列
Father? Which do you like best?
《星球大战》还是《星际迷航》
"Star Wars" or "Star Trek"?
哪个系列里有紫色的小鱼来着
Which is the one with the purple fish?
哪个也没有紫色的小鱼
Neither of them have purple fish.
脚特小的那家伙是《星球大战》里的对吧
"Star Wars" has got the guy with the little feet, right?
我不知道你说的是谁
I have no idea who you're talking about!
-是尤达吗 -不是
- Do you mean Yoda? - No...
-锤头人 -不是
- Hammerhead? - No...
-爪哇人 -不是
- Jawas? - No!
我说的是头长得很怪的那家伙
I'm talking about the one guy with the weird head.
-你是指赫特人贾巴 -不是
- You mean Jabba the Hutt? - No.
-格里多 -不是
- Greedo? - No.
-阿克巴上将 -不是
- Admiral Ackbar? - No.
-贝鲁阿姨 -贝鲁阿姨
- Aunt Beru? - Aunt Beru?!
我现在没时间陪你闹
I can't do this right now!
杰基和我有很重要的矛盾要处理
Jackie and I have major problems to deal with.
这就是摆脱荒唐对话的方法
And that is how you get out of a ridiculous conversation.
金色年代 第五季第五集
那是一九八几年的万圣节
It was Halloween, 1980-something,
我哥正在召唤不得安息的死灵
and my brother was conjuring the restless spirts of the dead,
用的是七美元买♥♥回来的玩具
with a toy he bought for 7 bucks.
J T P
J-t-p.
-哥们 是你推的 -不 是你在推
- Dude, you're pushing it. - No, you're pushing it.
你们都在推
You're all pushing it!
如果谁也没推呢
What if... nobody's pushing it?
我先问 神秘的通灵板啊
I'll go first. Oh, mystical Ouija.
将来的法律对当众裸体会不会更宽容
Will there ever be more lenient laws on public nudity?
会
拜托你说会 拜托
Please say yes. Come on!
太棒了 裸罗伯胜利了
Yes! Naked Rob wins!
我想到了一个
I got one.
我会不会经历我妈向我保证过的
Will I still hit that senior-year growth spurt
高四生长♥期♥
my mother promised me?
不会
-我妈骗了我 -到我了
- My mother lied! - My turn!
亲爱的通灵板先生
Dear Mr. Ouija,
我知道我和兰妮已经分手了
I know me and Lainey broke up,
但她那纤弱身躯的每个细胞是否还爱着我
but does she still love me with every fiber of her slammin' bod?
-哥们 -忘了兰妮吧
- Dude! - Forget Lainey.
我无法克制自己 她这周末来看爱丽卡了
I can't help it! She's visiting Erica this weekend.
我仿佛每次闭上双眼
It's like every time I close my eyes,
都能闻到她身上的
I smell her Debbie Gibson
黛比·吉布森"电力青春"香水味
"Electric Youth" perfume.
是我身上的 那香水是男女通用的好吗
That's just me. What? It's unisex.
让通灵板回答我
Let the Ouija answer!
兰妮想不想和我复合
Does Lainey want me back?!
现在把手指轻轻放在塑料牌子上
Now, gently rest your fingers upon the plastic pointer thingy.
不会
不 我的人生毫无价值
Oh, no, my life is worthless!
但巴瑞会不会和艾莉莎·米兰诺结婚
But, will Barry instead marry Alyssa Milano
有三个孩子和六艘摩托艇
and have three kids and six jet skis?
有意思
Interesting.
好 下一个问题 通灵板先生
Okay, next question, Mr. Ouija.
我会不会成为多栖饶舌巨星
Will I be a multi-platinum rap sensation
还有自己的无糖无酒精饮料品牌
and own my own brand of diet soft drinks?
-拜托 -到这边来
- Come on. - Get over here.
瞧 就是你们几个推的
You see? It is you guys moving it!
哥们 你和兰妮分手时
Dude, when you ended things with Lainey,
互相保证过会给彼此空间
you both promised to give each other space.
-我们只想让你快乐 -你说得对
- We just want to see you happy. - You're right.
不能再给兰妮打电♥话♥了
No more calling Lainey.
说件完全无关的事 杰夫
On an unrelated note, Geoff,
我姐电♥话♥号♥码是多少
what's my sister's number?
你好
Hello?
不过是打个每周例行电♥话♥
Just making my weekly phone call
确保我们的感情还是那么深
to make sure our bond is still strong.
你在这一刻前从没给我打过电♥话♥
You have never once called me before this very moment.
你最后对我说的话是
The last words you said to me were,
"你的卧室现在是我的放屁衣橱了"
"Your bedroom is now my fart closet."
听起来的确像我的风格
That does sound like me.
话说回来 你过得好吗 开心吗
Anywho, how's it going? Having fun?
学到知识了吗 兰妮在你旁边吗
Learning stuff? Are you near Lainey?
我才不在乎你 让她接电♥话♥
And I don't care about you! Put her on the phone!
哥们 没门
Dude, no.
我要挂电♥话♥了 这是为你们好
I'm gonna do what's best for both of you right now and hang up.
拜托 兰妮 回来吧
Please, Lainey, come back!
-他这是如痴如狂了 -情感完全失控了
- Dude, he is obsessed. - So emotionally out of control.
天啊 我太想念那张总在大喊的
Gosh, I miss that cute,
-可爱红脸蛋了 -打住
- shouty, red face. - Stop.
你们都认同完全不联♥系♥才是最好的
You both agreed that radio silence was for the best.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表