剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
自从我记事起
For as long as I can remember,
贝弗莉·金伯格就爱跳舞
Beverly Goldberg loved to dance.
的确 她不管不顾的老妈舞步很丢人
Sure, her fearless mom moves were embarrassing,
但你不得不佩服她纯粹的热情
but you had to admire her pure passion.
也怪不得她
You can't blame the lady.
这可是八十年代
This was the '80s,
俗套舞蹈电影的黄金年代
the golden age of the cheesy dance movie --
特别是《闪电舞》
most notably, "Flashdance,"
一个工薪阶层的女孩
the tale of a working-class girl
想与顶尖舞者共舞的故事
who wanted to boogie with the best.
我看她永远考不进舞蹈学院
I don't think she's ever gonna get into this dance school.
就连那个女评审都不支持她
Even the lady judge isn't supporting her.
这电影太疯狂了
This movie is insane.
她这么优雅怎么会是匹兹堡人
She's so graceful and yet from Pittsburgh?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -你才闭嘴
- Screw you! - You shush.
-有些人啊 -混♥蛋♥
- Some people! - Jerk!
但命运如此 那年
But, as fate would have it, that year,
闪电舞来到了珍金镇
flashdancing made its way to Jenkintown.
全年龄舞蹈班
快找出你们最火♥辣♥的暖腿袜 姑娘们
Break out your hottest leg warmers, ladies!
我们闪电舞起来
It's time to flashdance.
"带上你的布基伍基精神和毛巾"
"Bring your boogie-woogie and a towel"?
别这样 我们有机会亲身体验
Come on. It's our chance to live the
非常现实的炼钢工人变成现代舞者的故事
very realistic story of a steelworker turned modern dancer.
拜托 没人想看四个老妈
Please! No one wants to see four moms
在犹太社区活动中心扭屁♥股♥
shake their tushes at the JCC.
我们这辈子都围着孩子们转
Our entire lives revolve around our kids.
但我在贝弗大改造中
But I have learned something very important
学到了很重要的事
from the Bevolution.
-还没改完呢 -如火如荼
- Is that still a thing? - The biggest.
我学到了除非我们自己去创造时机
And it's taught me that unless we make time for ourselves,
我们会被可爱的家人会吸干青春活力
our wonderful families will leech us dry of our youth and spirit.
我想我能挤出点时间
I guess I do have a little time
在接送孩子上学放学
between school drop off and school pick up
和接送孩子体育活动之间
and sports drop off and sports pick up.
听起来挤不出什么时间 但我接受
Well, it sounds like a small window, but I'll take it.
-你们几个姑娘呢 -或许在班级后排
- How about you gals? - Maybe it wouldn't hurt
学几个舞步也没什么不好的
to stay in the back of the class and pick up a few moves.
尽管她们没有站在班级后排
While they didn't stay in the back of the class,
她们的确学了几个舞步
they did pick up a few moves...
随便这是啥吧
or...whatever this is.
定
Annnd pose!
很不错 女士们
Not bad, ladies.
不错 我们动用热情让舞梦成真了
Not bad? Uh, we have taken our passion and made it happen!
等等 伙计们 舞蹈班下课了
Hold on, fellas. Dance class just let out.
我们来珍金镇犹太活动中心就是为了此刻
Now, this is why we come to the Jenkintown JCC.
没错
Aw, yeah.
等等 我收回 那是我妈
Wait, I take it back! That's my mom!
她身边的是我妈
And she's with my mom!
小巴 别拥抱妈妈
Hey, Bar. Don't hug Mama,
她正因为舞蹈满面红光
she's aglow with dance.
你为什么要露出肩膀
Why is your shoulder exposed?
妈妈练练闪电舞而已
Mama's just flashdancing.
你闪得太多了
Well, you're flashing too much!
别听他的 辣妈们
Don't listen to him, hot moms.
强尼·阿特金斯最喜欢肩膀了
Johnny Atkins is a shoulder man.
他猥琐的话语鼓励了她们
They all look encouraged by his creepy words.
-巴瑞 快想想办法 -干什么
- Barry, do something! - What?
用我的汗巾把肩膀盖上 快
Cover your shoulder with my sweat towel! Right now!
拜托
Please.
-你不能这样 -别烦我
- Okay, stop it. Just stop. - Get off of me.
快离开这 快离开这
Get out of here. Just get out of here.
金色年代 第五季第十九集
那是一九八几年的四月十一日
It was April 11, 1980-something,
我和我最好的朋友
a typical Saturday night for me
艾米·莫斯基在过普通的周六
and my best friend, Emmy Mirsky.
我太喜欢《钢刀曲棍球》了
God, I love "Blades of Steel."
企鹅队归我
I call Penguins!
你为什么总选傻兮兮的企鹅队
Why do you always choose the stupid Penguins?
因为企鹅是我最喜欢的动物
'Cause they're my favorite animal.
他们还能这样
Also, they do this.
我被揍趴下了
Annnd I'm down.
你这么烂根本不是我的对手
You just make it easy by sucking.
那不仅仅是一段友情
It was more than a friendship.
艾米像我的亲姐妹一般
Emmy was like my sister.
我们从小就玩在一起
Ever since we were kids, we did everything together,
从任天堂马拉松到树屋睡衣派对
from Nintendo marathons to treehouse slumber parties.
布莱恩·麦克马洪写得很清楚
Brian McMahon made it pretty darn clear.
你喜不喜欢他
Do you like him, yes or no?
我要选喜欢
You know what? I'm marking yes.
最棒的是 我们的传统一直延续到高中
And best of all, our traditions continued through high school.
我说不好 肌肉妹 你妈特别反对
I don't know, Muscles. Your mom is super against
你打耳洞
getting your ears pierced.
-快点 书呆子 -好吧
-Just do it, nerd! - Okay.
三 二 一
Three, two, one, and...
好了 欢迎来玩酸黄瓜球
All right, welcome to pickleball!
别被这个搞笑的名字骗了
Do not be fooled by its comically delightful name.
酸黄瓜球是很严肃的运动
Pickleball is a serious sport.
它结合了网球 羽毛球
It combines the greatest elements
和乒乓球的最佳元素
of tennis, badminton, and Ping-Pong.
该选你们的酸黄瓜球搭档了
Time to pick your pickleball partner.
要确保你的酸黄瓜球搭档
Just make sure your partner for pickleball
没有和别人搭档打酸黄瓜球
doesn't already have a pickleball partner picked!
快点快点快点
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
你想正手还是反手
You wanna play forehand or backhand?
两种我都超不擅长
I'm super bad at both.
其实 布莱恩·麦克马洪
Uh, actually, Brian McMahon
已经叫我和他搭档了
already asked me to play with him.
这是布莱恩 学校最有人气的学生之一
This was Brian, one of the most popular kids in school.
这哥们害羞得要死
The dude was painfully shy,
不过他让害羞看起来很酷
but he made it look cool.
羞布莱居然跟你说话了
Shy Bri actually talked to you?
午餐时见
See ya at lunch!
没有搭档吗 金巴巴
No partner, huh, Goldfarb?
没关系 没什么可丢人的
Eh, it's all right. No shame in that.
至少学校规定我非这么说不可
At least that's what the school instructs me to say.
或许我可以做个相关作业 例如
Maybe I can just do a related assignment like...
吃酸黄瓜
eat a pickle?
别担心 有教练挺你
Don't worry, Coach has got your back.
收紧腹肌 我们上
Now engage your core! Let's go!
我的我的我的
Mine! Mine! Mine!
让你见识一下 我的我的
There's the beef! All me! All me!
交给我交给我
I got it! I got it! I got it!
吃我一招
Eat my shorts!
别挡着我
Get out of the way!
比赛结束 21比0
That's game! 21-zip!
好好学着
Learn from it.
我学到这项运动逊毙了
I learned that this game sucks.
他在嘲笑你看重的东西
He's mocking what you care about.
跑圈去 快去
Laps! Now!
你们两个 快点
Both of you, let's go!
至于你 我们明天再一起组队
And as for you, we're gonna pair up again tomorrow.
你得在放学后来操练几圈
I need you to run some drills after school.
带二十三升水过来
Bring six gallons of water.
谢了 但我下节课就能重新和艾米搭档了
Thanks, but I'll be back with Emmy next class.
我们午餐要去吃基诺汉堡
Yo, we're grabbing some Gino's for lunch.
赞 我喜欢基诺汉堡
Rad! I love Gino's!
要是自习课我还没回来 替我挡一挡
If I'm not back for study hall, cover for me.
见者流泪啊
That was tough to watch.
有教练挺你
Well, Coach is here for you.
除了午餐时间
Except during lunch.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表