剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
等等 如果夹子湿了不会生锈吗
Wait, if the clamp gets wet, doesn't it get rusty?
当然会生锈
Of course it gets rusty.
他的工作环境又是水又是金属
He works around water and metal.
所以他会在夹子上套个袋子
That's why he wears a bag over the clamp.
拜托 肯定有比套着袋子的自♥制♥夹子
Come on, there's gotta be a better way to clean pools
更适合清洁泳池的工具
than a homemade clamp with a bag over it.
他这人就是这么坚决
He's a very determined man!
求你们别说了
Please drop it already.
你知道他还在秋天清理排水沟吗
You know he cleans gutters in the fall?
他用夹子夹个舀子
He just swaps in a scooper for the clamp.
舀子 什么样的舀子
Scoop? What kind of scooper?
他用自♥制♥的长柄杓来舀落叶
He scoops with a homemade ladle.
他把排水沟里的落叶都舀出来
He scoops out all the gutters.
他用自♥制♥的长柄杓来舀排水沟
So he's scooping gutters with a homemade ladle?
-他夏天捞秋天舀 -你指望我信你
- He scoops and skims! - You expect me to believe that?
他秋天舀夏天捞
He scoops in the fall and skims in the summer!
*快来*
*So, come on*
*拿起酒瓶 摇一摇*
*Take a bottle, shake it up*
*打破泡泡 全打破*
*Break the bubble, break it up*
别再唱倾倒什么甜蜜了
Enough with the sugar and the pouring!
把音乐关了
Turn it down!
你吧 现在对威豹乐队好过分
Wow, you're, like, really harshing on Def Leppard right now.
我不敢相信你真要去那个蠢派对
I can't believe you're actually going to that dumb party.
绝对去 我吧 因为你不能去
Totally, and I'm, like, super bummed
觉得特别郁闷
you're not gonna be there.
你也不必这么讽刺我吧
Well, you don't have to be sarcastic about it.
我吧 真没有 我说话就这个语气
I'm, like, not. This is just how I talk.
好吧 去他的
Okay, screw this!
我决不能让我弟比我在大学混得更好
There's no way I'll let my brother be better at college than me.
该让他们开开眼了
It's time to show 'em how it's done.
*我曾一度迷失*
*I once was lost*
于是爱丽卡试图证明她特别能唱
So Erica would prove she could kill it,
然而她抹杀了派对所有的乐趣
by literally murdering all the fun out of the party.
*我一度盲目 但现在我已看清*
*Was blind, but now I seeeee*
好嘞
Oooookay!
让我们继续狂欢 谁唱下一首
Let's keep this party going! Who's up next?
我本来打算唱加油合唱团的歌♥
I was gonna sing The Go-Go's,
但我之前不知道这个派对和宗教有关
but I didn't realize this party is religious-themed.
什么 没有
What? No.
我唱《奇异恩典》只是为了展示歌♥喉
That's just a beautiful song that showcases my voice.
那你很棒棒啊
Job well done, then.
她不是在损我 她说话就那个语气
Oh, she's not being mean. That's just how she talks.
不 这次我绝对是在损你
No, this time, it was totally meant to be mean.
拜托 爱丽卡 别走
Come on, Erica, don't go!
别这样
Come on.
不走又能怎样 我怎么做都不对
What's the point? I can't win here.
我还能怎么办
What am I supposed to do --
用你那一袋子大学装备吗
Use your stupid bag of college?
我疯了吗
This is nuts.
妈 我是巴瑞·金伯格
Hey, mon, I'm Barry Goldberg.
我有只透明的狗
I have a see-through dog,
我拿个棍骑独轮车
and I ride a unicycle with a stick.
或者要不要吃点史努比刨冰
Or how about a Snoopy snow cone
看我穿上一条霹雳舞裤
while I strap on breakdancing pants
再莫名其妙戴上这顶船长帽
and wear this captain's hat for some reason?
如果你一次都用了 只会看起来很傻
Okay, when you use them all at once, you just look silly.
你还不明白吗 兄弟
Don't you get it, dude?
这里没人喜欢我
No one likes me here.
我在这都不喜欢我
I don't even like me here.
那现在正该去向他们展示
Then it's time you show them
我们在老家熟悉的那个爱丽卡
the Erica we all knew back home.
怎么展示
How?
高中生活那么轻松
High school was so easy.
我不用努力就能交到朋友
I didn't even have to try to make friends.
我明白 全新的环境很可怕
I get it. It's new, and it's scary.
但我保证 如果你愿意展现自己
But I guarantee, if you put yourself out there,
所有人都会爱上真正的爱丽卡·金伯格
everyone will love the real Erica Goldberg.
我该怎样向大家介绍真正的我
How do I introduce everyone to the real me?
我有个计划
I got a plan.
-他就那么舀 -他舀啊
- So he's scooping. - He scoops.
不好意思 你说的简直是天方夜谭
I'm sorry, what's you're saying -- science fiction!
你这些胡话都是编的
You just made all this crap up.
-不是编的 -肯定是编的
- I didn't. I -- - Oh, yeah, you did.
我没有那种创意
I'm not that creative.
用长柄勺舀落叶
Oh, yeah, scooping with a ladle,
要我说这很有创意
I'd argue, is very creative.
听着 听着 听我说
Listen, listen. Listen to me.
求你们别说了
Please drop it already!
正是你这样怀疑一切的人
It's doubters like you that
让他想更努力地去捞落叶
make him want to skim harder.
事实证明老爷子说得没错
Turns out Pops was right.
我爸唠叨着逼我开车
My dad's nagging pressure to make me drive,
配合我妈没完没了的驾驶安全故事
coupled with my mom's constant car-safety stories,
并不能帮我做好开车的心理准备
weren't exactly prepping me for the road.
我彻底进入了恐慌模式
I was in full panic mode.
别再说什么夹子和泳池清洁工了
Stop talking about clamps and pool men.
铁轨到了 我该怎么做
Here come the train tracks. What do I do?!
你就开吧 白♥痴♥
Just drive, moron.
他说得对 我是个白♥痴♥ 你握着方向盘
He's right. I am a moron. Grab the wheel.
不 无视你♥爸♥和泳池清洁工的故事
No! Ignore your dad and the pool-guy story.
我没看到闪烁的灯和下降的栏杆
I don't see flashing lights or gates lowering.
如果它们坏了呢
What if it's broken?
你就开吧 孩子
Just punch it, kiddo.
见鬼了
Baaaaaaaalls!
你做到了
You did it!
他做到了
He did it!
我做到了 你说得对 老爷子
I did it! You were right, Pops.
开车这回事其实...
This whole driving thing isn't so --
好吧 这可不只碰了一下而已
Well, that was a little more than a nudge.
老爷子教开车教得特别好
Pops was an excellent driving teacher.
不幸的是 我不是一个好学生
Unfortunately, I was not a great student.
轻轻碰了一下居然要填那么多文件
Surprising amount of paperwork for a tiny, little nudge.
爸 我们拦腰撞了一个警♥察♥
Dad, we T-boned a cop.
你还叫他不要大题小做
And you told him to stop making a big deal out of it.
我觉得那警♥察♥是在家气不顺了
I think that cop had something going on at home.
好了 首先
Okay, first things first.
把你的车钥匙给我 老艾
Give me your keys, Al.
不许再开车了
No more driving.
为什么要罚我 刚才开车的是亚当
How is this on me? Adam was behind the wheel.
你明白规矩
You know how it works.
这是驾驶的循环
It's the circle of driving.
有人吊销驾照 有人考到驾照
Somebody loses a license, someone gets a license.
或者 老爷子继续开车 因为我不开
Or, Pops keeps driving, 'cause I'm not.
瞧 驾驶的循环在我这结束了
See? The circle of driving ends with me.
驾驶的循环不会在你这结束
The circle of driving does not end with you.
或者
Or...
老爷子继续开车 因为我不开
Pops keeps driving, 'cause I'm not.
瞧 驾驶的循环在我这结束了
See? The circle of driving ends with me.
你不能结束驾驶的循环
You can't end the circle of driving.
我这就结束了 循环圆♥满♥了
I just did! The circle is complete!
听我说 小饼干
Listen, Cookie Bite.
我知道你害怕开车
I know you're scared to drive.
但你不该害怕
But you shouldn't be.
真♥相♥是 我...
Truth is, I...
可能稍微夸大了
might've slightly exaggerated
公路和小路的安全问题
the safety of the highways and byways,
只是为了确保你不会出事
just to make sure you were safe.
所以我不会被卡在铁轨上
So I won't stall out on train tracks
最后用脸来清理泳池
and end up cleaning pools with my face?
如果你定期换机油给车加油就不会
Not if you get regular oil changes and fill up your car --
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表