剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
八十年代是广♥告♥的黄金年代
The '80s was a golden age of advertising,
-电视上满是熟悉面孔 -弗恩
- filled with famous faces. - Oh, hi, Vern.
他们每天都语速很快地向我们推销商品
They talked fast and pitched to us every day.
你好 我是奥维尔·雷登巴♥赫♥尔
Hello. I'm Orville Redenbacher.
麦基喜欢吃
Mikey liked it!
-他喜欢吃 -和那个"牛肉在哪"阿婆
- He liked it! - And the "Where's the Beef?" lady
她非要知道牛肉到底在哪
needed to know exactly where the beef was.
牛肉在哪
Hey, where's the beef?
还有像疯狂艾迪这样的地方电视推销员
And there were local pitchmen, like Crazy Eddie.
这是疯狂艾迪力度最大的国♥庆♥节大特卖♥♥
It's Crazy Eddie's greatest Fourth of July sale ever!
就连珍金镇也有我们自己的广♥告♥明星
Even Jenkintown had its own commercial celebrity --
我爸的竞争对手 富美家王
my dad's competition, the Formica King.
你想买♥♥床 桌子 组合壁橱吗
Are you looking for a bed, a table, a wall unit?!
他狂野 古怪
He was wild, kooky,
是我爸的痛苦之源
and the bane of my dad's existence.
来找我 富美家·迈克 富美家王
Come see me, Formica Mike, the Formica King!
我们有深度折扣 有你喜欢的
We got deep discounts on all your favorite
明亮色彩太空时代层压板家具
brightly-colored furniture in space-age laminates!
我们远远强过竞争对手
And we're slaying the competition!
*所有家具都打折*
*Furniture deals on everything*
*快来找富美家王*
*Come on down to the Formica King*
富美家王
珍金镇柳树街1212号♥
就找我 迈克 找路易斯也行
Ask for me! Mike! Or Luis
他也在这工作
He works here, too!
富美家王是富美家胶木板的授权经销商
The Formica King's an authorized Formica laminate dealer.
你在哼唱我死敌的广♥告♥歌♥吗
Are you humming the jingle of my sworn enemy?
不是 完全是另一首歌♥
No. Totally unrelated.
-富美家王 -够了 我去沙发上睡
- Formica King! - All right, that's it. I'm sleeping on the couch.
我爸恨死富美家王了
My dad hated the Formica King
可走到哪都能看到他的身影
and couldn't get away from him.
快看 富美家王要办皇家夏日特卖♥♥了
Look! The Formica King has a regal summer sale!
大王国的家具只卖♥♥小王国的价格
Big kingdom furniture for lil' kingdom prices.
默里 你得快点反击
Murray, you gotta hit this schmuck back
不然我们就要被挤兑停业了
before he drives us out of business.
该死的 我知道
Dammit, I know!
我爸得拍条自己的广♥告♥
My dad had to make his own commercial,
只有一个极客能救他于水火
and there was only one geek who could save him.
我从没想过自己会说这句话 叫亚当过来
I never thought I'd say this, but bring me Adam.
我这辈子都在等这一刻
I've been waiting for this moment my entire life.
你了解你的喜好 广♥告♥会又短又简单
I know your taste. It'll be quick and simple.
你坐着拍就行
Also, you'll be sitting.
我喜欢这主意
Oh, I like this idea.
或者 你们就当我在自言自语
Or -- and I'm just talking out loud here --
如果我们不拍简单的
what if instead of simple,
而是拍得极为复杂呢
we made it incredibly complicated?
-接着说 -不行 别鼓励他的蠢主意
- I'm listening. - No, no. Do not encourage him.
没错 我爸的弟弟兼靠不住的员工马文
Yep, my dad's brother and unreliable employee Marvin.
开始卖♥♥家具吧
Let the selling begin!
他满脑子蠢主意
He was full of bad ideas,
我爸一个都不喜欢
and my dad hated all of them.
我们如今有机会拍一条最宏大
We have an opportunity here to make the biggest,
花销最大的家居广♥告♥
most expensive furniture commercial ever, okay?
我指的是爆♥炸♥ 追车 家具女郎
I'm talking about explosions, car chases, furniture girls.
哪有家具女郎这种东西
There's no such thing as furniture girls.
马文叔叔说得对 我们或许该来个大手笔
Uncle Marvin's right. We should probably go big.
-又大 -又嘈杂
- So big! - And loud!
-又性感 -你走开
- And sexy! - Go away!
-我们可以去太空拍 -太空
- We can set it in space! - Space!
不去太空
No space!
还要动物 我们需要动物
And animals. We need animals.
越致命的越好
The deadlier the better.
没错 人们对恐惧的反应很强
Yes, people respond to fear.
家具买♥♥家不需要恐惧
Not furniture buyers.
我们需要史诗级的特技
And we need epic stunts.
你能往怪物卡车里塞多少张沙发床
How many sleeper sofas can you jump in a monster truck?
如果装满火箭燃料的话 想塞多少塞多少
Well, if we load it up with rocket fuel, an infinite amount!
你们发完疯后照我的风格拍
When you're done, we'll do it my way.
你们自便吧
Knock yourselves out.
我想到了
That's it.
我们就用《洛奇》里
We wrap the whole thing up
他和阿波罗·克里德最后的静止画面
with a Rocky Balboa/ Apollo Creed final freeze frame.
我们来排练一下
Let's rehearse it.
我通常都不排练 但好吧[模仿史泰龙]
Well, I don't usually rehearse, but okay.
金色年代 第五季第六集
那是一九八几年的11月1日
It was November 1, 1980-something,
我哥正打算和女生搭讪
and my brother was about to bust some moves.
快看看
Look at this.
KFC的小伙子们来看台下玩了
The KFC has come to hang out under the bleachers.
-不 我们是JTP -JTP
- No, it's the JTP. - JTP!
今天你走运了 因为我大甜甜
And it's your lucky day, 'cause Big Tasty
诚挚邀请你和我一起去
cordially invites you to have dinner with him
珍金镇最小众最浪漫的餐厅吃饭
at Jenkintown's most exclusive, romantic eatery.
多利萝玛 排骨之家
Tony Roma's! Place for ribs!
好了 看台怪物们
All right, bleacher creatures.
别在这里鬼鬼祟祟的 都上课去吧
Stop being all sketchy and get to class.
想得美 伙计
Nice try, dude.
格拉斯科特老师
Mr. Glascott,
我正要请杰米·韦斯曼一起去吃排骨
I was about to go out with Jamie Weisman for ribs.
人人都知道那是猪身上最浪漫的部分
Everyone knows that's the most romantic part of the pig.
除了心
Except for the heart.
其实我这是救了你
Actually, I saved you.
说真的 伙计 你差点引火自焚
Seriously, man, you were going down in flames.
相信我 我有经验
Trust me, I know.
你的确有经验
You do know.
这话我能说你不能说
Hey, it's different when I say it.
这是我这周第三次被女生拒绝了
That's the third girl this week who shot me down.
这些自以为是的辣妹们
Don't these smoking hot scrubs
不知道我和兰妮交往了三年吗
know I dated Lainey for three years?
别问我 哥们
Don't ask me, dude.
我最后一次和女生说话
I haven't talked to a girl
是我钢琴老师叫我别再打电♥话♥给她
since my piano teacher told me to stop calling her.
现在好像只有你们能看到我的裸体了
It's like the only people who see me naked now are you guys.
我过去女生缘很好
I used to have great luck with women,
但加入你们后就一个妹子都没了
but it all dried up when I started hanging out with you dudes.
那是巧合 马修
Coincidence, Matthew.
我一点都不怀念单身生活
Man, I do not miss being single.
我真高兴我有爱丽卡
I'm just so happy I have Erica, ya know?
-你逊毙了 杰夫 -谁想听你秀恩爱
- You're so lame, Geoff. - We don't have to hear it.
等等 这就是答案
Wait, that's it!
答案一直都在这幢房♥子里
It's been in this house the whole time!
爱丽卡的卧室
Erica's bedroom.
这里肯定能找到些答案
There has to be some answers in here.
大伙 这太侵犯爱丽卡的隐私了
Okay, guys, this is, like, a huge invasion of Erica's privacy.
哥们 她是我姐
Dude, she's my sister.
我比任何人都了解她
I know her better than anyone.
只要能帮我们她什么牺牲都愿意做
She'd do anything to help us out here.
爱丽卡很生气 要你接电♥话♥
Erica's very upset and wants to talk to you.
不是吧你
Really, dude?
我知道你是她弟弟 但她实在太漂亮了
I know you're her brother, but she's really pretty.
巴瑞 这话我只说一次
Barry. I will say this once.
离开我的房♥间 否则我了结了你
Leave my room, or I will end you.
你人真好
You are so sweet.
大伙 她说"随便翻"
Guys! She said, "Go for it."
我们可以开始了
We're good to go.
现在就把电♥话♥给杰夫
Put Geoff back on the phone right now!
杰夫 她说她爱你
Yo, Geoff, she says she loves you,
你就是她的真命天子
and you're, like, totally the one.
我一直在等这一刻
I've been waiting for this moment!
如果你不立刻出去
If you don't get out right now,
我向天发誓 我会乘上大巴...
so help me God, I will get on a bus and --
不 你人最好
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表