剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
你胆敢偷你亲爹的钱
You stole money from your own father?
-上楼回房♥去 -对不起 对不起
- Go up on to your room. - I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你虚伪的谎言太让我失望了 小伙子
I am very disappointed in your lies and deceit, mister!
谢天谢地 他一直在从咱眼皮底下偷钱
Oh, thank God! He's been robbing us blind!
我们的小宝贝是个贼
Our little baby is a thief!
他和其他白♥痴♥一样坏
He's as bad as the other morons!
或许更坏
Maybe even worse!
现在我们的权力都回来了
Now we have all our power back
我又可以做回一个好妈妈了
and I can go back to being a great mama again!
我又可以吼他了
I can yell at him again!
我要好好吼他一顿
And I'm gonna yell at him but good.
我知道
I know.
我们五点起床预定了沙狐球
We woke up at five and booked a shuffleboard court.
有谁想去好好玩一局
Who's ready to get hustled?
我戴上了泳帽
And I'm wearing a swim cap
一会去泳池不溅水地游一圈时不会掉头发
so I don't shed when we go for a non-splashy dip after.
孩子 你们不必为了我
Kiddo, you don't have to pretend
假装喜欢这地方
to like this place on my account.
我们为说过的话道歉
Look, we're sorry for what we said.
你不是糟老头
You're not an altacocker.
或许我的确放慢了脚步
Maybe I have slowed down a bit,
但我不想拖累你们
but I don't want to hold you back.
去沙滩 享受你们的MTV春假狂欢
Go to the beach, have your MTV Spring Break.
没有你怎么能算春假
It's not a Spring Break without you.
快来 握住我的手
Come on. Take my hand.
不 我只会耽误你们
No, I'll just get in the way.
好吧 就算你很早就吃晚餐
Okay, so you eat dinner super early
还叫特警队来阻止我们的二人克尼什派对
and you called the SWAT team on our two-person knish party,
但我们认识的老爷子永远是派对的中心
but the Pops we know will always be the life of the party.
我永远喜欢热闹的派对
I always like a good party.
我们走
Let's ride.
老爷子 你什么时候开起捷豹了
Pops, since when do you drive a Jag?
不是我的 在伊策尔训斥几个孩子时
I don't. I just stole the keys from Itzel
我从他那偷来了钥匙
when he was yelling at some kids.
这才是我认识的老爷子
Now, that's the Pops I know.
就这样 在他们去破坏规矩的时候
And so, while they were off breaking rules,
我吃惊地发现我的世界恢复原样了
I was shocked to learn my world had been put back together.
怎么回事
What the...?
我们用你从老爸裤兜偷走的钱
We used the money you took from your dad's pants
-修好了你的房♥间 -可是为什么
- to fix your room. - But why?
我那些钱是从你们那偷的
I stole all that money from you guys.
咱家没有真正的成年人
Look, there are no real adults here.
就算我们扯平了
Let's just call it even.
你确定你不想用那些钱
A-are you sure you don't want to use the money
再买♥♥一件皮草大衣吗
towards another fur coat?
没有大衣能像你这样温暖我
No coat warms me as much as you.
况且 施瓦茨夫妇出去吃晚餐时
Also, a very angry young lady
一个愤怒的小姑娘
threw red paint on Linda Schwartz's coat
往琳达·施瓦茨的大衣上泼了红油漆
when they were out to dinner, so...
我完全明白
Totally get it.
事实是 哪怕在你放慢脚步时
Truth is, even when you slow down,
你仍能成为派对的中心
you can still be the life of the party.
尽管爱丽卡和巴瑞
And even though Erica and Barry
没有见到真的土豆麦肯齐
didn't actually meet the Spuds MacKenzie,
多亏了老爷子 他们仍旧
thanks to Pops, they still
度过了一生难忘的MTV春假狂欢
got the MTV Spring Break of a lifetime.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
-眠 -眠
- Sleep! - Sleep!
-直至布鲁克林 -直至布鲁克林
- Till Brooklyn! - Till Brooklyn!
-不 -不
- No! - No!
-眠 -眠
- Sleep! - Sleep!
-直至布鲁克林 -直至布鲁克林
- Till Brooklyn! - Till Brooklyn!
此集献给我哥 克尼什馅饼大盗
没错 都是真事
克尼什馅饼事件 我们晚上无事可做
So, the knish incident -- we had nothing to do in the evening,
所以我们去了俱乐部的泳池
so we went to the pool, the club house there --
大放音乐
We were playing music --
我饿了 就把马铃薯克尼什馅饼放进微波炉
I was hungry, so I put the potato knish in the microwave,
微波炉还在加热时我听到警♥察♥来了
and while the microwave was going, I heard police.
于是我躲到了厨房♥柜台下
So I duck under the kitchen counter.
五秒后 微波炉"叮"地响了
Five second later, the microwave dings.
我听到外面的警♥察♥说
And I heard the policemen outside say
"放狗进去"
"Send in the dogs."
于是我慢慢举起双手 告诉他们
So I slowly raise my hands up and told them
-"我就在这" -你差点进监狱
- "I'm right here!" - You were almost in jail
只因为克尼什馅饼
because of a knish.
因为马铃薯克尼什馅饼 是的
Because of a potato knish. Yeah.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表