剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
忘了百吉饼吧
Forget the bagel.
把你的学识都教给我吧 老人家
Schmear me with knowledge, old timer.
等等 你真的来向我寻求建议吗
Wait. Are you actually coming to me for advice?
我意识到你让亚当没以前那么烦人了
I realized you made Adam suck way less.
做我的老师吧
Be my sensei,
无论你那疲倦的老皮囊里
and I will follow whatever ancient wisdom
有什么古老的智慧 我都照做
you have in that tired old frame of yours.
尽管你是在损我 有何不可
As insulting as that is, why not?
我喜欢大挑战
I like a good challenge.
我就是挑战
I am a challenge.
他的确是 但我妈在面临更大的挑战
He was, but my mom faced an even bigger challenge --
确保她不会把光明节输给施瓦茨一家
making sure she didn't lose Hanukkah to the Schwartzes.
琳达 我的天 这些土豆饼太好吃了
Linda, my God, these latkes are to die for!
没什么的
Oh, it was nothing.
她不喜欢自吹自擂
She's not one to toot her own horn,
但我会吹啊吹
but I will -- toot-toot!
是我疯了吗 居然挺顺利的
Am I crazy, or is this actually going well?
我差点忘了
Almost forgot.
礼物
Presents!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait, wait.
没人告诉我们要交换礼物
No one said anything about a gift exchange.
-我们什么都没准备 -别担心
- We didn't bring anything. - Oh, don't worry.
我们不过准备了点小东西
We just got you a little something --
典型的第一晚礼物 没什么贵重的
classic first night gift, no big deal.
要命了 史翠珊的演出门票
Holy crap! Streisand tickets?
夏日香肠
Summer sausage?!
你们是何方神圣
Who are you?
摔不坏的橡胶索尼运动随身听
An indestructible rubber Sony Sports Walkman?!
通常第一晚我只能收到破袜子
I always get crappy socks on the first night.
不总是那样的
Not always!
去年我们彻底忘了
Last year, we forgot about it completely,
到了第四晚 我们才想起光明节
and then on the fourth night, we were like, "Hanukkah!"
她说的不对 她是个愚蠢的大骗子
She's wrong. She's a big stupid liar.
重点是 我们家也一样看重节日
Point is, the holidays are just as special to us.
储蓄券
A savings bond?
里面的钱10年后才能取出来
I can't touch this for 10 years!
-太明智了 -看看那张小脸
- So sensible! - Look at that punim!
我们像双胞胎一样 看看我们
We're like twins! Look at us!
看着这个
Well, look at this!
我们也是双胞胎
We're twins, too!
你们看 这才是真正的礼物
See this? This is the real gift --
爱丽卡和金伯格一家来一起过节
Erica and there Goldbergs here for the holidays.
这是最好的 你们是最好的
It's the best! You guys are the best.
那些人简直是人形垃圾
Those people are human trash!
拜托 他送了你史翠珊的门票而已
Come on! All the man did was give you Streisand tickets.
第三排中♥央♥
Third row center?
剧院里最好的座位
Best seats in the house?
这些人是想偷走我们孩子的禽兽
These people are monsters who will steal our children.
在我妈展望孤独的未来时
While my mom envisioned a lonely future,
节日才艺演出
老爷子在帮巴瑞回顾
Pops was reminding Barry
他高一那年炫酷的才艺演出
of his epic freshman year talent show routine...
他用空手道杀进了光荣之路
...when he karate-kicked his way to glory.
那晚真的很棒 不是吗
That was quite a night, huh?
那晚是兰妮第一次注意到我
It was the first night Lainey noticed me.
我人生中最棒的一晚
Best of my life.
如果我说我能帮你超越那一晚呢
What if I said I could help you top it?
你认为如果我参加演出 就能找个新兰妮
You think if I do that show, I can get a new Lainey?
如果亚当能用小夜曲讨女生欢心
If Adam can impress a girl with a serenade,
你也能
so can you.
于是 巴瑞接受了老爷子的建议
And so, Barry took Pops' advice,
或许他过于拘泥字面意思了
perhaps a little too literally.
格拉斯科特老师
Mr. Glascott!
我的天 我的夹心饼干
Oh, my Go- Oh, my Pop-Tart!
我一整周就这一天能吃零食
Today was my cheat day!
我有个大新闻
I have huge news.
我要参加才艺演出
I'm signing up for the talent show.
我知道马上就截止了
I know it's last minute,
但你不同意我也不会接受
but I will not take "no" for an answer.
大可不必 还有十四个空位呢
And you won't have to. There's like 14 spots left.
你今天走大运了
Then consider it your lucky day
因为我会为你做开幕表演
'cause you just got yourself your opening act.
好吧 你看起来为此激动过头了
Okay, you seem way too fired up about this.
让我无情地告诉你实话
Let me be painfully clear.
这是节日才艺表演
This is a holiday talent show.
整场演出都不重要
None of it matters.
不 很重要
Oh, it matters.
我需要这场演出来改变大局
This is the game-changer I need
再次成为高中里最受欢迎的学生
to become the most popular kid in high school once again!
真心不是
It's really not.
说实话 这不是什么高风险
Honestly, this isn't some high-stakes,
决定命运的活动
life-defining event.
不过是浪费一晚时间
It's just a wasted night.
那就由我来证明你错了
Then it's up to me to prove you wrong.
不 不要利用我进一步增高风险
No! Do not use me to raise the stakes any further.
报个名就算了
Just sign up and move on.
格拉斯科特老师
Mr. Glascott!
大新闻 我要在才艺演出上唱
Big news, I'm gonna sing "We Didn't Start the Fire"
《战火不是我们点燃的》
at the talent show.
没人在乎
No one cares!
他想说的是
What he means to say is
你除了那首歌♥唱什么都行
you can do anything but that song.
我要用那首歌♥开幕
I'm opening the show with it.
你不能抢走我的歌♥
You can't just take my song.
我不过是听从我的老师老爷子的吩咐
I'm just doing as my sensei, Pops, commands.
老爷子不是你的老师
Pops isn't your sensei.
他是我的绝地师♥父♥
He's my Jedi Master,
他永远不会让你和我唱同一首歌♥
and he'd never tell you to do the same song as me!
巴瑞 听说你要在
Hey, Barry, heard you were
才艺演出上唱比利·乔尔的歌♥开幕
opening the talent show with Billy Joel.
没错 杰米·韦斯曼
Why, yes, I am, Jamie Weisman.
到时见
See you there.
真想不到 已经见效了
What do you know? It's already working.
她怎么这么快就知道你要参加演出了
How the hell did she already know you were doing the show?
这事刚刚才发生
It literally just happened.
她知道是因为巴瑞提早起床
She knew because Barry woke up early
在校内贴了几张传♥单♥
and posted a few fliers around school --
是几百张
a few hundred.
见鬼
Balls!
"节日才艺演出 巴瑞·乔尔"
"Holiday Talent Show featuring Barry Joel?"
别担心 我还是会唱我们的歌♥的
Don't worry. I'm still gonna sing our song.
现在觉得是你哥哥的歌♥了
It's kind of feeling like your brother's song.
的确有那种感觉
It does feel that way.
那是光明节的第二天
It was the second day of Hanukkah,
我妈的双眼紧盯着胜利
and my mom had her eyes on the prize --
从卢·施瓦茨那偷回节日
stealing the holiday back from Lou Schwartz.
非常感谢您临时为我看诊 施瓦茨医生
Thank you so much for seeing me last minute, Dr. Schwartz.
叫我卢就行 我们基本上是一家人了
That's Lou to you. We're practically family now.
说起来
Speaking of,
我想感谢你昨晚的款待
I wanted to thank you for last night
请你们在光明节第二晚到我家来做客
by hosting you guys for the second night of Hanukkah.
别动 滴眼药水
Hold still for drops.
我很感谢你的邀请
While I do appreciate the offer,
第二夜是施瓦茨一家的最爱
night two is a Schwartz family favorite,
得由我们主办
so we'll be hosting it.
你儿子已经正式回复邀请了
Well, your son already formally RSVP'd.
我在学校堵他 他签了答复卡
I cornered him at school, and he signed the response card.
好吧 第二晚归你
Fine. You take night two.
第三到八晚都归我们
We'll do nights three through eight.
六晚还包括最后一晚
Six nights and the closer?
好吧 那第四晚给你们
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表