剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
He puts you under his ugly ass fucking thumb,
而你可能永远都无法摆脱
and you might never get out.
所以去他的
So fuck him.
他不喜欢我的想法吗?
He doesn't like my idea?
也许我们躲过了一劫
Maybe we dodged a bullet.
“孬货”是谁?
Hmm. Who's Dickwad?
是我哥 弗莱德里克
It's my brother, Frederick.
(来自孬货的短♥信♥)
该死
Fuck.
拜拜
Bye.
我们弗特纳多公♥司♥ 非常重视环保方面的责任
We at Fortunato take our responsibility to the environment very seriously,
并且在遵守所有监管准则方面
and we are aligned with you in our mutual goal of compliance
我们与贵方目标一致
with any and all regulatory guidelines.
好吧 可事实并非如此
Okay, that's not true.
贵公♥司♥直到被起诉了才给我回电♥话♥
And you didn't return my calls until your company was indicted.
抱歉我来晚了 我被车撞了
Sorry I'm late. I got hit by a truck.
抱歉 各位 这是我弟弟 普罗斯佩罗
Sorry, everyone. This is my brother, Prospero.
这是什么?
What's this?
这是一份报告 汇总了弗特纳多的违规试验设施
This is a collection of condemned Fortunato testing facilities
还有更糟的 向地下水泄露毒素的试验设施
that are not compliant or, worse, leaking toxins into the groundwater.
妈呀 这些都是我们名下的吗?
Holy shit, we own all of these?
你是在承认所有权吗?
Are you acknowledging ownership?
他当然不是
Of course he isn't.
这些有什么问题? - 这个嘛 我们检查了这些设施…
What's the problem with these? - Well, we inspected these sites-
根据法庭的命令或是许可吗?
By court order or permission?
如果这些不归你们所有 你们在意什么?
If you don't own them, what do you care?
我们找到了埋藏♥毒♥素的证据
We found evidence of buried toxins.
土壤、煤、杀虫剂 腐烂的碎片、化学物质
Oil, coal, pesticides, rotting debris, chemicals,
重金属 包括砷、苯、铬、水银和铅
heavy metals, including arsenic, benzene, chromium, mercury and lead.
一处地点发现了极高的酸性浓度…
One site had such a highly acidic concentration that-
抱歉 是的 那很不好 - 你是在承认这些发现吗?
Sorry, yes. That's bad. - You're acknowledging?
他不是 这你知道 彼得
He is not, and you know that, Peter.
我们所有或控制的任何机构 一旦被发现有违规
Any structure we own or control,
if it's found in violation,
并且我们对那处地♥产♥负有法律责任
and we are legally liable for that property,
我们都会引入法规
we'll bring to code,
或是尽快对其进行拆除
or we will demolish it as soon as possible.
你们这么说已经说了一年了 不止一年
You've been saying that for a year. Over a year.
恕我直言 我们一直重复这样的会议
With due respect, we keep having the same meeting.
其实 暂时先别拆除 有一些非常有价值
Don't tear them down just yet, actually. Some of these are a fucking goldmine.
如果这个归我们所有 我想去看看
If this one is ours, I want to see it.
它非常适合我那个想法
It's perfect for this idea I had
搞那个匿名放纵… - 能跟你谈谈吗?
for this anonymous debauchery- - Can I talk to you for a moment?
恕我们失陪 - 你想…
Excuse us, please. - Do you want-
来吧 - 你们可能会受到邀请
Let's go. - You could be invited.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
The fuck are you doing?
我在了解家族生意 像爸爸说的那样
I'm getting to know the family business, like Dad said.
你是来观察学习的
You're supposed to be shadowing me.
不该他妈的乱说话
Shadows don't fucking talk. They don't speak.
而且别认下那些指控
And they don't fucking acknowledge the allegations.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
让他来说 你别说话
He talks. You don't talk.
如果他们质疑你 你就说
If you're ever in doubt, you say,
“我们弗特纳多公♥司♥ 非常重视环保方面的责任
"We at Fortunato take our responsibility to the environment very seriously.
并且在遵守所有监管准则方面
"And we are aligned with you in our mutual goal of compliance
我们与贵方目标一致”
with any and all of the regulatory guidelines."
你知道他们带了多少律师来吗?
Do you know how many attorneys they brought?
七个 - 是六个
Seven. - Six.
好吧 他们带了六个律师 你知道我们带了几个吗?
Okay, they brought six. Do you know how many we brought?
就一个!
One!
因为亚瑟能以一敌六或是以一敌七
Because Arthur has the power of six, or seven, attorneys.
可他最不需要的
And the last thing he fucking needs
就是古奇·卡里古拉把钥匙交出去
is Gucci Caligula handing over the keys to the store.
好的 可难道你不是该在六七个月前 就把那些建筑拆除了吗?
Yeah, but weren't you supposed to demolish those buildings six or seven months ago?
我知道是你 你这个小混♥蛋♥
I know it's you, you little fuck.
难怪你当着联邦调查局的面 说话那么自然
No wonder you're so comfy talking around the Feds.
没少练习吧?
Getting a lot of practice after hours?
我知道你就是那个内鬼 我知道
I know you're the fucking mole. I know it.
等我证明了这一点
And when I can prove it,
我要把你装在银盘上端给老爸
I'm going to serve you up to Dad on a silver platter.
在这栋楼里别说这种话 弗莱德里克
You don't discuss that in the building, Frederick.
我不是那个…
I'm not the…
我觉得用“内鬼”这个词不合适
You know, I don't think mole is the right word for it,
但我不是告密者 或是什么的
but I'm not the informant. Or whatever.
我来只是因为是爸爸叫我来的…
I'm only here because Dad said so-
你来这儿 只是因为我爸25年前在游艇上
You're only here because my father fucked a blackjack dealer
操了一个发牌的荷官
on a yacht in Cannes 25 years ago.
而且他操得太狠了 导致现在遗产要分六份
And he fucked her so hard that the estate cracked
而不是五份
into six pieces instead of five.
他妈的私生子
Fucking bastard.
我们要办一场派对
We're throwing a party.
这里
Here.
明晚
Tomorrow night.
无拘无束 去他妈的什么许可
No holds barred. Fuck the permits.
匿名的纵情社交活动
Anonymous debauchery social event
每个月都会换地点
that changes venues every month.
除非你在宾客名单上 否则你不会知道地点
You won't know where it is unless you're on the list.
而且宾客名单是他妈独家的
And the list is fucking exclusive.
一家快闪夜店 - 是唯一一家
It's a pop-up club. - The pop-up club.
客人会收到电子邀请
You get a digital invite.
五分钟内不打开那个链接 邀请就会被移除
Don't click the link in five minutes, it disappears.
而且要进宾客名单 需要支付昂贵的会员费
And to get on the list, you pay a serious fucking membership fee.
多少钱? - 一万
How much? - Ten grand.
所以名单上有一百个人 那就是我们赚到的第一个一百万
So we get 100 people on the list, that's our first million.
每次参加派对入场费五千 那就是一百五十万
Five grand at the door per party you attend, we're at 1.5.
派对地点每次都会更换
Never at the same place twice.
这栋楼归我们家族公♥司♥所有
This building belongs to my family's company.
那些旧实验室有自己的电力系统 和闭路供水
These old labs have their own power, closed water supply.
这样就不会被市政发现
Keeps us off the city's radar.
而且这里是要被拆除的 所以是他妈免费的
And it's slated for demolition, so it's fucking free.
需要搞个主题什么的吗?
Do we need a theme or something?
不用 这又不是什么舞会
No. It's not a fucking prom.
性和毒品就是主题
Sex and drugs are the theme.
狂欢从午夜时分开始
The orgy starts at midnight.
还是把会员费定为两万吧 - 可亲爱的 两万…
Actually make that 20 grand. - But baby, 20 grand-
而且应该搞成化妆舞会
And it should be a masquerade.
我想我们做得到 对吗?
I guess we could make that, right?
什么?不 她还可以活下去
What? No, she can still make it.
脉搏血氧饱和度… - 心脏正在衰竭 机会不大
Pulse ox is- - Tanking. It was a long shot.
再用些硝酸盐 - 不 不会有用的
Give more nitrates. - No, they won't help.
到这程度了不会有用的 心脏没有反应
Not at this point. It's just not taking.
好吧 再给她注射一些肾上腺素
Okay, give her more adrenaline.
什么?不行!
What? No!
嘿 小维!
Hey, Vic!
嘿!维多琳 听我说 别只…
Hey! Victorine, listen to me, don't just…
记下死亡时间
Mark it.
妈的!
Fuck!
没事的 真的没关系
It's okay. It really is.
不 亲爱的 这怎么会没关系
No, babe, nothing about this is okay.
照这个速度下去 我们会在六个月内失去资助
At this rate, we'll lose funding in six months.
如果她活下来 整个试验就被毁了
If she'd lived, the whole trial would be poisoned.
因为肾上腺素
Because of the adrenaline.
我们现在最不该谈论的就是人体试验
The last thing we should be talking about right now is human trials.
人体试验 还要多久才能实现?
Human trials. How much longer is this gonna take?
钱不是问题 好吗? - 是啊 它…
The monkey's fine, right? - Yeah, it's…
我们测试对象的反应跟预测的一样
Our test subjects are reacting as predicted.
我正在看最近的报告 我晚点把它们带过来
I'm going over the latest reports, I'll bring them over later.
我需要这个能用到人身上
I need this viable in humans.
而且要尽快
And a lot sooner.
在六个月之内 - 什么?
Like six months. - What?
不 那样…
No, that's…
好吧 为什么?
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表