剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
你断片儿了
You were gone.
没错 但有什么…我不知道… 有什么不寻常的吗?有什么…
Yeah, but anything… I don't know, anything out of the ordinary? Anything…
我可没这么说
I'm not saying that.
好吧 该死
Yeah, fuck.
卡米尔离开之后的事 我全都想不起来了
I, uh, I cannot remember a fucking thing after Camille left.
没什么奇怪的吗?
Nothing jumps out at you?
嘿 布鲁托呢?
Hey, where's Pluto?
我不知道
I don't know.
我把它的食盆放在那儿了
I put her food bowl out, see.
我一醒过来就放了
I put it out as soon as I woke up.
可我没听到…
And I haven't heard…
该死 不会不小心把它放出去了吧?
Fuck, did we let her out by mistake?
哦 该死 又来
Oh, fuck. Not again.
嘿 它会回来的
Hey, she always comes back.
上次它是多久才回来的?
I mean, what was it like last time?
三天
Three days.
她现在依然在昏迷中 一个小时前刚检查过她的情况
She's still unconscious. Checked on her an hour ago.
她很稳定 但并无进展
She's stable, but nothing yet.
我知道了
I understand. Um…
我还是想看看她 如果可以的话
I'd still… I'd love to see her if that's okay.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈?没事的 有我在呢 妈妈?
Mom! It's okay. I'm here. Mom?
妈妈!别那样!
Mom! Mom, don't do that!
嘿 我妈醒过来了 可她很惊慌失措!
Hey, um…
My Mom's awake but she's freaking out!
妈妈!别那么做!妈妈!
Ma! Don't do that! Ma!
快来人啊!妈妈!
Hurry up! Mom!
嗨 是帕米拉吗?
Hi, is this Pam?
你好 我是… 我是维多琳·拉弗卡德
Hi there, this is, uh… It's Victorine Lafourcade.
我们昨天在诊所见过面 我…
We met yesterday at the clinic, I-
是的
Yeah.
对 没错
Yes, that's right. That's right.
听着 我和医生看了你的档案
So, um, listen, the doctor and I, we reviewed your file
我记得你说过你心律不齐
and, um, well, I recall you talking about your irregular heartbeat.
我们刚好要开始做一个试验 采用一种值得期待的新的治疗方法
Well, we're just about to start trials on a very, very exciting new treatment,
用一种新仪器
a new device,
我觉得你非常适合参加这项试验
that I think you would just make a wonderful candidate for.
如果你感兴趣的话
Well, that is if you're interested.
你们迟到了 希望你们有关于维多琳的信息
You're late. And I'm hoping you got that hookup on Vic,
但我们可以晚点儿再说那个 因为我今天很不开心
but we can talk about it after because I've had a shit day
我很想就四仰八叉地好好睡一觉 把所有事都抛诸脑后
and I really just wanna starfish and forget the world.
你们俩的任务很艰巨 - 卡米尔
You two have your work cut out for you. - Camille.
等我达到两次高♥潮♥了再说
Don't talk to me until I've come at least twice.
该死的
Fuck.
没事的 你可以的
It's okay, you got this.
恕我直言 我们不会再做这种事了
With all respect, that part of this is not happening anymore.
这个我一定要听听
Oh, I've got to hear this.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你们两个小鬼
You fucking children.
就那么发生了
It just happened.
别往轻里说
Don't minimize it.
我们现在在一起了 而且是认真的 - 看在上帝的份上
We're together now and it's serious. - For the love of fuck's sake.
这种氛围非常不合适… - 蒂娜
This dynamic is grossly inappropriate… - Tina.
我们一直在想办法告诉你
And we've been trying to figure out a way to tell you,
但我们怕会有不好的后果
but we feared repercussions, which is not cool.
别说了
Don't say it.
你们相爱了
You're in love.
是的
Yeah.
哦 天啊 我今天真是够霉的
Oh, God, my fucking day.
好吧 你们俩都签了保密协议 那份协议非常棒
Okay, so you both signed NDAs, which are, I mean they're phenomenal,
你们该再读一遍
you should just read them again,
你们俩也都签了同意书 所以…
and you've both also, you'll recall, signed consent forms. So…
我们当时对此也感到很不可理解
We thought that was weird at the time too.
你们不可理解?我又不是傻子
You thought that was weird? I'm not a fucking idiot.
还有 当初雇佣你们的时候 我跟你们说过
And, like I told you, both of you when you were hired,
我对助理的要求非常高
I require a lot of my assistants.
我们真的很抱歉
We're really sorry.
这是一个提供全方位服务的职位
This is a full service position.
我没有…我有…好吧
I don't have… I have… Okay.
我有特殊需求
I have specific needs. I have specific requirements
我因为一种特殊而独特的生活方式
有特别的要求
for a very specific and unique fucking lifestyle.
我觉得这样真的很“合适”
I think it's really convenient that you two were excited
你们签保密协议和同意书的时候 那么兴奋
when you signed your NDAs and consent forms
可在我帮你还清学生贷款 才一个月后
and that you two fell in love, Tina,
你们俩就恋爱了 蒂娜?
one month after I finish paying off your student debt, Tina?
我的名字不是蒂娜 是贝思
My name isn't Tina, it's Beth.
我不在乎 贝思!
I don't give a shit, Beth!
该死 托比 你上蒂娜让我想笑
Damn it, Toby and fucking Tina makes me laugh,
你居然在工作时上蒂娜!
so at work you're fucking Tina!
那为什么那么他妈的…哎哟
Why is that so-- Ow.
我他妈的偏头疼
I have a fucking migraine.
没事 好吧 你们俩相爱了
Fine, okay, oh, okay, you're in love. You're in love.
可爱的小蠢货
Adorable little morons.
你们以为在弗特纳多实业公♥司♥ 干了这点时间
You would think that spending this much time around Fortunato Industries
就会教会你们该怎么思考
would teach the two of you a little bit about brain chemistry,
你们这两个被多巴胺控制的木偶
you dopamine-riddled little fuck puppets.
我这就把离职补偿金转给你们
I'm just gonna Venmo you your severance.
可我们不是要辞职 我们只是想让你知道
We're not quitting. We just needed you to know.
不 不是你们辞职 是被炒 因为你们现在对我来说屁用都没有
No, you're not quitting. You're fired because you're all but useless to me now,
如果你们完成不了分配给你们的任务
if you can't perform your designated tasks
我也不能随心所欲地操你们俩
and I will not be able to fuck either of you from here on out
所以 砰 都结束了
without laughing so, boom, we're done.
等去甲肾上腺素褪去了
When the norepinephrine wears off
你们俩躺在床上
and you are lying in bed next to each other
其中一个在睡觉时放了一个长长的屁
and one of you lets out a long fart in your sleep,
你们会回想现在这个时刻
you're gonna look back at this moment
并意识到你们做了一个 多么愚蠢的决定
and realize what a stupid, fucking decision you both just made.
你们至少有小维的消息吧?
Did you at least get the hookup on Vic?
你是认真的吗?
For real?
你自己处理吧
Deal with it yourself.
她迟到了
She's late.
没事
It's okay.
这很不敬业
It's unprofessional.
她不来也不是什么世纪末日
It wouldn't be the end of the world if she flaked.
你们昨天经历了不少糟心事 不管你承不承认
You've been through a lot, whether you admit it or not.
你迟到了
You're late.
劳伦呢?
Mmm. - Where's Lauren?
她生病了 不想传给其他人
She's under the weather, didn't want to spread it around.
但不用担心 我们一直一起工作
But don't worry, huh, we work together all the time.
她工作上的所有事都会告诉我 所以我明白自己要干什么
She filled me in on everything, so I understand the gig.
我是坎迪
I'm Candy.
你是坎迪?
You're Candy?
亲爱的 你想让我是谁我就是谁
Darling, I'm whoever you want.
劳伦生病了
Lauren is under the weather.
好吧 你没问题吗?还是…
Okay, uh, you good? Or…
我没问题 可以做
I'm good. This works.
好的 嗨 我是比尔
Okay. Hi, I'm Bill.
好极了
Brilliant.
我们从晚餐开始吗?
And, uh, we're having dinner to start?
好的
There, uh… There you go.
非常感谢
Thanks awfully.
要知道…
You know…
太香了
It smells terrific.
我今天非常想吃那个
And I was craving that today.
之前离开办公室时 我都想给你发短♥信♥了
I almost texted you when I left the office.
我几乎给你发短♥信♥ 让你做你拿手的嫩煎鸡肉
I almost texted to ask if you'd do your chicken piccata.
就好像你知道一样
It's like you knew.
爱死你了
I just love you.
是啊 我知道你今天很不顺心 所以该让你享用一下美食
Yeah, well, I knew you had a bad day so you deserve it.
讲讲你今天是怎么过的吧
Uh, tell me about your day.
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表