剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
我们想闹出多大动静都行
We can make all the noise we want.
你保证吗?
You promise?
好吧
Oh, okay.
耐心 亲爱的 - 是吗?
Patience, baby. - Yeah?
我要跟你实话实说
I got to be honest with you.
刚认识你时 我觉得你很冷漠
I thought you were a cold fish when I met you.
但我更喜欢你现在这样
But I like you better this way.
别动
Stay.
如果你过来 你想对我♥干♥什么都行
If you can get over here, you can do what you want to me.
接受你的挑战
Accept that challenge.
嘿
Hey.
你想做什么都行 种马
Anything you want, stud.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
你这个高大强壮、有权势的男人
You big, strong, powerful man.
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
你看 罗迪 他醒了
Look, Roddie, he's awake.
你给我下药了?
Did you drug me?
我喜欢你装出一副被惊艳到的样子
I like how you pretended to be impressed,
就好像你懂雪莉酒 和阿蒙蒂拉多的区别似的
like you can tell the difference between sherry and amontillado.
这他妈是怎么回事?
Whoa, what the fuck is this?
恶意接管
It's a hostile takeover.
说真的 这是怎么回事?
Seriously, what is this?
我还以为会看到你不同阶段的反应
I thought we would see all the stages,
可我们也许只能看到你在否认
but we may never get out of denial.
就算把这堵墙砌完 我们还是会听到
We'll finish this wall and still be hearing,
“说真的 这是怎么回事?”
"Seriously, what is this?"
嘿!
Hey!
这才对嘛
There we go.
你们立刻他妈的放我出去!
You let me out of here right fucking now!
我要他妈的杀了你们!
I will fucking kill you!
那你就别做梦了
Definitely not, then.
其实 我认为那样的话 这就会变成自卫 所以 多谢了
And actually, I think that makes this self-defense. So, thanks for that.
你们他妈的
You fucking fucks.
我要把你大卸八块 每一块都操一遍 你听到了吗?
I will dismember you and fuck each piece. Do you hear me?
还真是怒气满满
Anger is going great.
救命啊!来人…
Help! Somebody he…
好吧
Okay. Okay.
被你们骗到了
You fucking got me.
你们成功了 你们俩 天啊
You got me. You two, holy shit. You got me.
你们可真有种 不是吗?
You're real ballers, aren't you?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
听着 你们令我刮目相看
Listen, I'm impressed.
我可以成为你们的魔术师 为你们改变一切
I can be the magic man. I can change things for you.
听好了 鲁弗斯
Here's the thing, Rufus.
罗德里克去找联邦官员坦白
Roderick threw himself in front of the Feds,
当替罪羊 让大家脱身
took the bullet, got everyone clear,
可那不代表联邦政♥府♥是错的
but that doesn't mean that the Feds weren't right.
数据造假、伪造签名、研究舞弊
Falsifying data, forging signatures, fraudulent studies
而且 居然还盗墓
and, well, grave robbing.
参加过弗特纳多公♥司♥试验的尸体 不翼而飞
Corpses disappearing after participating in Fortunato trials.
我猜是因为尸体体内的化学物质 会成为罪证
I imagine because the chemicals in their bodies would be incriminating.
是你停止了那一切 你将那些都纠正了
You stopped all that. You fixed that.
是的 但只是到那个程度而已
Yeah, only so far.
我们去董事会那里 说我们躲过了一劫
We go to the board and say we dodged a bullet,
但那样只会病入膏肓
but the cancer runs deep,
而这一切背后的罪魁祸首
and the man behind it all, the man responsible,
必须要走人 不是吗?
well, he has got to go, doesn't he?
出于为公♥司♥考虑
For the good of the company.
你们想让我怎么做?辞职吗?
You want me to what? Resign?
坦白吗?
Confess?
你们想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧 听我说
All right. Listen to me.
好吧 我…好吧 我懂了
Okay. I… Okay. I get it.
我不该让罗德里克来背这个锅的
I never should have made Roderick take the fall for this.
对吗?就是因为这个 不是吗?
Right? That's what this is, isn't it?
而且你们说得对 那很不地道!
And… And you're right, that was fucked!
可我当时不知道!我知道吗? 我不知道自己在跟谁打交道
But I didn't know! Did I? I didn't know who I was dealing with.
我挑错人了
I picked the wrong patsy.
好吗?可现在那都过去了
Okay? But that's over now.
都过去了 而且我也知道了 好吗? 我低估了你们
That's behind us. And now I know, okay? I misjudged you.
该死 听我说 我可以给你们东西
Fuck, listen to me, I can get you things.
不管你们想要什么 股权、升职
I can get whatever you want. Uh… stock options, promotion.
玛德琳 你该来为我们工作 副总的职位怎么样?
Madeline, you should come work for us. How does VP sound?
我觉得要是首席运营官才行
I was thinking COO.
好的 行 有什么不行的呢?
Yes, fuck, yeah, okay. Why not?
我是说 那需要点时间
I mean, that'll be, you know, take a minute,
但目标很远大 是长♥期♥目标 对吗?
but that's a great goal. Long term, right?
住手
Stop.
住手!好吧…
Stop! Stop! Stop! Okay…
三百万
Three million.
美元 一人三百万
Dollars. Fucking each.
还可以加!
To start!
当董事会知道你做了什么时 他们会很不安的
The board will be disturbed when they learn what you've done.
然后你人不见了 跑路了
And that you disappeared, you ran off.
跑到某个没有引渡条例的海滩上
To a beach somewhere without extradition.
公♥司♥则一片混乱 无法提拔内部员工
The company's in a tailspin, can't promote the existing brass,
因为他们全都有了污点
they're all tainted goods.
还上了政♥府♥的黑名单
All named in the file too.
而且也没人愿意接这个烂摊子
Plus, no one wants to put their head in that noose.
生怕联邦政♥府♥又为此找上门来
Not if the Feds decide to tighten it again.
除非…有一个之前曾死里逃生的人选
Unless, what if… there was a candidate who already escaped the hangman once.
也许是某个董事会早有耳闻的人选
Maybe someone the board's heard a lot about.
甚至连鲁弗斯·格里斯沃尔德 也承认他胜人一筹
Someone even Rufus Griswold admitted was a cut above,
背景干净、绝对值得信赖的人选
bulletproof, trustworthy beyond a fault.
并且鉴于我现在的名人身份 我会迅速晋升
And given my celebrity status right now, I'll be on the fast track.
尤其是在你对他大加夸赞之后
Especially after you talked him up so damn much.
而现在…
And now…
正如你说的 你可以 想叫多大声就叫多大声
Like you said, you can make all the noise you want.
可一星期后大家才会回来上班 所以新年快乐
And no one's due back at work for a week, so happy new year.
等一下
Oh… wait.
那支蜡烛大概能点一个小时
That candle will last you an hour or so,
然后你恐怕就会陷入黑暗之中
then, I'm afraid, you're in the dark,
(你是如此渺小)
你确定没人会到这儿来吗?
You sure no one will come down here?
不会 今晚不会
No, not tonight.
而且用了氰化物 他活不到明天早上
And he won't make it past morning, not with the cyanide.
他真是…对雪莉酒一无所知 我真的无法相信他居然都没品出来
He really… didn't know shit about sherry. I really can't believe he didn't taste it.
回楼上待会儿吗?
Back upstairs for a bit?
让别人看到我们
Be seen some. - Mmm.
我想也是 但不行 那样过于清白了 最好让所有人都看到我们离开
Thought so, but no. Too clean. Better that they all saw us leave.
要是警♥察♥问起来 我就说我跟他在他的车上来了一发
If the cops ask, I fucked him in his car,
之后他去弄可♥卡♥因♥ 而我跟你去了另一个地方
he took off looking for some blow, and you and I hit a second venue.
我们今晚的任务就是被人看到 但又不至于被盘问
Our job tonight is to be seen, but not scrutinized.
你懂了吗?
Do you get it?
小一点的地方
Smaller venue.
附近的酒吧
Neighborhood bar.
类似那样的地方
Something like that.
本来以为他会更大声
Kind of thought he'd be louder.
是啊
I know.
那我们现在去哪儿?
So where do we go now?
(1980年新年快乐)
她里面穿着一件毛皮大衣 有水滴钻的
She's wearing a fur coat inside, dripping diamonds,
而且一直讲她在开普的房♥子
and going on and on about her house on the Cape.
可接着我看到她的主要收入来源 抱歉 她的未婚夫
And then I look over at her meal ticket, I'm sorry, her betrothed,
是个臃肿的胖子
and he is this bloated monster of a human,
正往肚子里狂塞公♥司♥提供的鱼子酱
just stuffing his maw with the company caviar,
我心想 如果要我 为了钻石、皮草和开普的房♥子
and I thought to myself, if that is who I'd have to serve, to fuck,
伺候这个人并跟他上♥床♥ 那还是算了吧
for diamonds and furs and a house on the Cape, forget it.
所以是有个限度的
So there is a limit.
不 不是限度 是标准
No, it's not a limit, it's a standard.
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表