剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
Shall do it reverence
我以为你要让我大彻大悟
I thought you were offering clarity.
沉浸在当中一会儿 你会明白的
Let it steep a moment. It'll come to you.
弗莱迪 嘿
Freddie. Hey.
听着 我们弄了 几个小型爆♥炸♥装置来帮忙
Um, listen, we've got a couple of small charges in there to help,
但如果我们被逮到 我会告诉他们是你坚持要拆的
but, you know, if we get caught on that, I will tell them that you insisted.
看吧 当你开始注意到问题时
See, isn't it amazing what you can accomplish
你能取得的成就是不是很惊人? - 是的
when you pull your head out of your ass. - Yeah.
大楼会倒的 但过程是缓慢且猛烈的
She's gonna go down, but it's going to be slow and rough.
大楼会倒吗? - 会
She'll come down? - Yeah.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
是的 我们准备好了
Yes, we're ready to go.
把你的无线电设备给我
Let me have your radio.
我要进去五分钟 我有事要做
I need five minutes inside, I have to do something.
哦 不是吧 老兄
Oh, come on, man.
你之前火急火燎地把我们叫来 可别让我们等太久
You scrambled us here, don't keep us waiting.
我需要五分钟
I need five minutes.
然后我会给你们信♥号♥♥ 你们可以想做什么就做什么
Then I'll give you an all-clear signal and you can do whatever you do.
好吗?天啊 有点耐心
Okay? Fuck's sake. Have a little patience.
真♥他♥妈♥是个笑话
What a fucking joke.
你真该就死在这里的 亲爱的
Should have died here, honey.
否则我也不会发现你的不忠
Would've made you an honest woman.
好吧 普罗斯佩罗 我的弟弟…
Well, Prospero, my brother…
最后送给你一句话
one last thing to say to you.
活该你死掉
Rest in pee, fuck face.
搞什么?
What the fuck!
亲爱的 这太尴尬了
Oh, honey. This is embarrassing.
至少拉上你的裤子
At least close your pants.
不然这样就…好吧 已经够丢人的了 不是吗?
Otherwise it's just… Well, it's humiliating enough, isn't it?
不吗?就让它荡在外面吗?
No? Gonna let it fly?
你是老板 对吗?
You're the boss, right?
那是茄属植物麻痹物
That's the nightshade paralytic.
你之前有点得意忘形了
You got a little carried away back there.
严格来说
And, strictly speaking,
我试着不要直接干涉 可是…
I try to never intervene this directly, but…
…the pliers got me thinking.
那把钳子让我思考
去他的
Fuck it.
喂?你没事吧?
Yeah? You good?
再多一些
More.
再多一些
More.
再多一些
More.
别他妈那么跟我说话 维尼
Don't you fucking say that to me, Vinnie.
今晚8点一定要拆楼
That ball is gonna swing at 8:00 p.m. tonight.
那栋楼必须要拆 否则我就…
That building is coming down or else I'm gonna…
我就过去
I'm gonna come over there,
用钳子把你的牙拔♥出♥来♥
and I'm gonna pull out your fucking teeth with a pair of pliers.
我通常不愿意脏了自己的手 但亲爱的 你罪有应得
I don't normally like to get my hands this dirty, but honey, you earned it.
可以开始了 放他妈的音乐
All clear, start the music.
你确定吗?
You clear?
我他妈刚刚怎么说的?开始拆楼
The fuck did I say? Swing it.
好了 各位 都准备好了吗?
All ready?
一名牙医
A dentist.
那是最有趣的部分
That's the funniest part.
你下辈子就会是个牙医
That's what you were gonna be in the other life.
你会成为一名牙医 而且还挺出色的
You would have been a dentist. And a pretty good one.
我不知道
And I don't know,
我想那让你之前做的事感觉更糟了
I guess that made what you did feel worse somehow.
不用惊慌
No need to panic.
不用担心会有什么危险
No need to worry what's lurking around the corner.
你这一生都在担惊受怕
You've been scared your whole life.
而现在你可以放下忧虑了
And now you get to put that down.
它在这里 弗莱德里克 我终于来到这里了
It's here, Frederick. I'm finally, finally here.
好的地方在于没人会看到这一幕
The cool thing is, like, nobody gets to see this.
反正是从这个角度没有人能看到
From this vantage point anyway.
所以 至少试着去好好欣赏
So, at least try to appreciate that.
这可不妙
That's not good.
这件事我本来可以想怎么做就怎么做
You know, I could have done this just about any way I wanted to.
可以让你在车上心脏病发作 可♥卡♥因♥可以是个很好的诱因
Could have had a heart attack in your car. Coke would have teed that up nicely.
可以让你被大巴撞死
Could have been hit by a bus.
可你非要把她带回家
But then you had to bring her home.
而且非要用那把钳子
And you had to grab the pliers.
我要走了
I'm gonna head out.
我跟你父亲有约
I've got an appointment with your dad.
他对你不好 弗莱迪
He did you wrong, Freddie.
你从来只求他能爱你
You only ever wanted to be loved by him.
你从来只求他的认可
You only ever wanted his approval.
可这仍然不能作为借口
And it's still no fucking excuse.
弗莱迪死了
Freddie's dead.
这意味着只剩下我们了
That means there's just us left.
你记得那笔交易 你记得那些条件
You remember the deal. You remember the terms.
我知道你记得
I know you do.
“一起来到这个世界 一起离开这个世界
"Into the world together, out of the world together
否则就没交易可言” 这是她说的
or there's no deal," that's what she said.
只有一个办法逃离
There is only one way out.
而且我认为你也知道
And I think you know that too.
我爱你
I love you.
胜过世界上任何人
More than anyone in the world.
可现在我需要你再做一次英雄
And now I need you to be a hero again.
我需要你做我的哥哥
I need you to be my brother.
我们需要你…成为我们的英雄
We need you… to be our hero.
这些是80年代的 利果多恩80毫克
These are the 80s. Ligodone 80 mill.
关键在于一旦开始了 就不能停止
And here's the thing, once you start you can't stop.
你必须一次全都吃下去
You have to take 'em all at once
因为如果你停下 它会造成伤害 这你很清楚
'cause if you stop it can hurt, as you well know.
但如果吃得够快 你就不会有感觉
But if you take it fast, you won't feel it.
你的血压会下降 你会…睡过去
And you'll just… just go to sleep.
Your blood pressure will drop.
没有其他办法了吗?
No other way?
没有
There's not.
我全都测试过了 每种可能的情形
I have run it all down. Every possible scenario.
你信任我 你一直都信任我
You trust me, you have always trusted me.
这是唯一的办法 就是这样
This is the only one. This is it.
吞下去吧 你做得到
Go ahead. You can do it.
现在 这是个传奇
Now, that's a legend.
是一位国王
That's a king.
你是在拯救我们所有人
You're saving us all.
你是传奇
You're a legend.
你是国王
You're a king.
你是在拯救我们所有人
You are saving us all.
不会让你这么轻易就脱身的
Can't let you out that easy.
又见面了 帅哥
Hello again, handsome.
《厄舍府的没落》
(根据埃德加·爱伦·坡作品改编)
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表