剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
所有那些 太他妈令人难过了
All of it, just fucking sad, man.
你也一样空虚 维多琳
You have the same hole, Vic.
我不知道你有没有看到 但你也空虚
I don't know if you see it, but you have it too.
卡米尔试图用信息填补自己的空虚
Camille tried to fill hers with information,
佩里试图用…任何东西
Perry tried to fill it with… anything really,
莱奥试图用粉丝的爱 来填补父爱的空缺
and Leo tried to fill his Dad hole with the love of his fans.
父爱的空缺
Dad hole.
他出去查看信件
He went out to check the fucking mail,
结果却跟社媒上的粉丝搞上了
he'd end up balls-deep in an Insta follower.
父爱空缺
Dad hole.
你们俩从来都不用担心那个
You two never had to worry about it.
父亲真正的孩子
Original OG kids came up in the same house as Dad.
并非如此 - 不是的 维克
Not true. - Not true, Vic.
并非如此 - 少得了便宜卖♥♥乖
Not true. - Oh, boo-fucking-hoo.
我妈是个护士
My mother was a nurse.
一个单身护士
A single nurse.
我不想听身为传奇的安娜贝尔·李的
I don't want to hear how hard it was being stuck in the same house
亲生子女有多艰难
as the legendary Annabel Lee.
他唯一想过要娶的女人
Only one he ever thought to marry.
好吧 在朱诺出现前 确实如此
Well, true until Juno.
不 别跟我讲那个瘾君子
Mmm! Nope. No. No, you don't talk about the junkie to me.
听着 很遗憾我们有这样一位父亲
Look, we are sorry Dad's Dad.
他到处沾花惹草
And he dove off of our mother into a sea of strange pussy
然后就不断冒出 我们一个又一个的兄弟姐妹
and we have been meeting the fruits ever since.
这是悲剧 但我们知道
And this is tragic, but for all we know
会有另外的兄弟姐妹来顶替他们的
there are three more coming to take their place.
没错 是我说的
There, I said it.
老爸的问题就在于
Dad's whole thing is just keeping the door open
他会把在外面的私生子 都带回到这个家里来
for every bastard he has in the free world.
好吧 可仅仅来到这个家
Okay, just because the door's open
并不能保证你就会有一席之地
doesn't necessarily guarantee you a seat at the table.
拜托 他扔出食物 然后看着我们争抢
Come on, he throws us the food and watches us fight for it.
这你们知道 尤其是我们
You know that. Especially us.
你似乎干得挺好的啊
You seem to be faring just fine.
是啊 老爸非常喜欢那个心脏榨汁机
Yeah, Dad really loves the heart squeezer.
不知道为什么
For some reason.
真的吗 帖木尔?
Really, Tamerlane?
你那个顺势疗法订阅频道怎么样了?
How goes it with your homeo-hipster subscription boxes?
要是格温妮丝告你了 记得告诉我
Let me know when Gwyneth bends you over and takes one dry with her legal team.
我特别想听听
Well, I for one, I can't wait to hear
她对于自己的山寨替代品有什么看法
how she feels about her generic brand doppelganger.
卡米尔的脸 不是都被你的猴子给撕烂了吗?
Didn't Camille have her face ripped off by one of your flying monkeys?
是猩猩 抱歉 你们难道连二年级的 科学课都没及格吗?
Chimps. I'm sorry, did you people not graduate second grade science?
我是说 区分两者有多难?
I mean, how fucking hard is that?
好吧 跟你们聊得很开心
Well, this has been fun.
我想知道卡米尔死前
I want to know what sunbaked, half-rotten carcass
查出了你的什么缺德事
Camille dug up on you before she died.
好吧 被你问倒了
Yeah, you got me.
我在一个接一个地杀死厄舍家的人
I'm killing the Ushers one by one.
猜猜下一个是谁?
Guess who's next?
行了
Okey-dokey.
我原以为我们是要说 关于死去的兄弟姐妹的坏话
I thought we were gonna be toasting our dead siblings or something.
滚蛋 弗罗德里克
Fuck off, Froderick.
弗罗德里克和玛德木尔
Froderick and Maderlane.
你们两个 就跟爸爸和玛德琳一样
You two, you're just like Dad and Mads.
相互挽着胳膊 并排而站 就像玩红色漫游者那样
Linking arms, side by side, playing Red fucking Rover,
想刺♥激♥我去突破你们的防线 目的是什么?
trying to get me to break through, so what?
让你们好击倒我吗?
You can knock me down?
猜猜怎么着?
Well, guess what?
我不需要突破
I don't need to break through.
因为我要登顶
Because I'm going over the top.
滚开点 戴墨镜的!
Oh, fuck off, Ray-Bans!
我不在乎皮姆说什么 是她 她就是那个告密者
I don't care what Pym says, it was her, she's the informant.
你觉得那五千万悬赏还有效吗?
Do you think the 50 mill is still on the table?
也许没有了
Probably not.
死了这么多人 闹出这么多事
Not with all the dead people and stuff.
我是你的女儿吗?
Am I your daughter?
眨了两下眼 她说我是
Two blinks. She said yes.
太好了 宝贝
That's great, jellybean.
抱歉 你能再说一次吗?
I'm sorry. Can you say that again?
她的血氧水平现在好多了…
Her blood-ox levels are looking much better…
我叫丽诺尔吗?
Is my name Lenore?
根据她环肺的损伤情况 她需要继续吸氧
Given the damage to her lung, she'll need to remain on oxygen.
你想我了吗?
Did you miss me?
这是好消息
This is all good news.
鉴于身体大面♥积♥三度腐蚀性烧伤…
With third degree caustic burns covering this much of a body…
我打保龄球比老爸厉害吗?
Am I better at bowling than Dad?
她的器官状况比预想的要好很多
Her organs are functioning much better than expected.
你觉得我会是下一个金斯伯格吗?
Think I'll be the next RBG?
她不是算命的 亲爱的 我要带她回家
She's not a Magic 8 ball, honey. I'm going to take her home.
我不觉得她在打扰她 我觉得莫里很高兴能跟她讲话
I don't think she's bothering her. I think Morrie's excited to talk to her.
不 我是说莫里
No, I mean Morrie.
我想该带她回家了
I think it's time I take her home.
我们还有很多要做
We've still got a long road to hoe.
还需要好几周时间 才能确定有没有做皮肤移植的可能性
We're weeks away from even the possibility of skin grafts.
所有需要的东西我们家都有
We have everything we need at home.
我一直在研究这件事
I've been working on this for a little bit
我准备好接她回家了
and I'm just about ready to bring her back.
大多数像她这种情况的病人
Um, most patients in her condition
要在重症监护室住40到80天
remain in intensive care for 40 to 80 days.
大多数像她这种情况的病人 都不是行业巨头
Most patients in her condition are not industry royalty.
我可以一天就造出一间
I could build a suite in one day
比你们这里最好的病房♥更好的病房♥ - 爸爸
that would put your best bed to shame. - Dad.
这是事实
It's true.
她现在非常虚弱
She's incredibly fragile.
零抵抗力 抵御不了…
She has zero physical defense, no protection from-
她有厄舍家族的所有资源
She has the entire arsenal of the Usher family.
比你见过的任何病人都有更好的保护
That's better protection than any patient you've ever had.
你以为我是个平民吗? 我可不是他妈的平民
Are you mistaking me for a civilian? I'm not a fucking civilian.
你以为我不知道自己在说什么吗?
You think I don't know what I'm talking about?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
你好好表现 别惹恼我
You play your cards right and don't piss me off,
或许我会雇佣你呢
maybe I'll hire you on.
莫里 亲爱的
Morrie, honey.
亲爱的 我们能熬过去的 我们可以的
Honey, we can get through this, we can do it.
你难道不想回家吗?
Don't you want to come home?
你♥他♥妈♥是在开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
所以 你居然要现在退出? 在我的三个兄弟姐妹下葬的这天…
So, you're going to pull out now? On the day I buried three of my-
抱歉 直到今晚 我才知道了那个手术的事
Well, I'm sorry I didn't know about the fucking surgery until tonight!
我通过办公室那边得知 你居然给我
I've gotta learn from the office that you literally booked me
安排了下周手术 维多琳 - 好吧 该死 我还以为你会很高兴
for surgery next week, Victorine. - Well, fuck me, I thought you'd be happy.
候选人是谁?
Who's the candidate?
我们应该是搭档 我连候选人审查都还没做呢
We're supposed to be partners in this, I haven't even vetted the candidate.
听着 她是你的病人 我会把她的资料给你的
Look, she's one of yours. I will get her file.
那不重要 因为我们还没准备好 维多琳!
It doesn't matter because we're not ready, Victorine!
你还记得这个吗?
Do you remember this?
记得
Yeah.
是什么?
What is it?
说出来
Say it.
是我们的原型
That's our prototype.
不 亲爱的 它是我们的开始
No, baby, it's our beginning.
第一次尝试成功 艾尔
The first stab at it works, Al.
我知道它能行 不是那样的
I know it works. It's not that.
你知道它还是什么吗?
You know what else it is?
罗德里克·厄舍的两亿投资
$200 million of Roderick Usher's money
而且出于某种原因 不管是什么原因…
and, for some reason, right, for whatever reason…
他现在就想要这个
he wants it right now.
所以如果他说进行人体试验
So if he says human trials,
你最好相信 亲爱的 我们就做人体试验
you'd better believe, babe, we're doing human trials.
这个肯定不会被批准的
There's no way you could have gotten clearance for this.
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表