剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
He works most weeknight shifts.
那个警卫不像是菲利普
Doesn't look like Philip.
他的夜班被取消了
He was called off.
公♥司♥有人打电♥话♥给他的主管 告诉他不用上班了
Someone from Corporate called his supervisor, stood him down.
我们不知道电♥话♥是谁打的 我们也不知道那个女人是谁
We don't know who called, and we don't know who that woman is.
这个有声音吗? - 没有
Do we have audio? - We do not.
为什么没有?
Why the fuck not?
监控视频一般都没有声音
That isn't really a thing typically with security cameras.
暂停
Stop right there.
提高画质
Enhance.
这个其实也实现不了
That also isn't really a thing.
画质不能提高吗?
You can't enhance this image?
电视里一直都这样演 按个按钮 画面就变得更清晰了
You see it all the time on TV. They hit a button, it enhances it.
可以放大画面 但画面并不会变清晰
You can zoom in, but that doesn't enhance it.
那好吧 请放大 亚瑟 - 好的
Well then, please zoom in, Arthur. - All right, fine.
你认得她吗? - 很难说
Recognize her? - It's tough to tell.
我说不好 也许你把画面变清晰 我就能认出来了
Maybe if you could, I don't know, enhance it.
玛德琳?
Mads?
我说不好 我想我不认识她
Um, I don't know. I don't think so.
RUE甚至都没有女保安
We don't even have any female security guards at RUE.
现在没有
Not right now.
所以我们只知道她不该出现在那里
So all we know is she shouldn't be there.
也就是说这一切都是有人蓄意而为
Which means this was somehow intentional.
这跟出现在佩里俱乐部的那个女人 是同一个人吗?
Do we think this is the same woman from Perry's club?
目前还无法确认
I can't confirm that yet.
我们什么都不用确认 不是吗?
We don't need to confirm anything, do we?
叫所有人都准备好 我们要开战了
Tell everyone to take up arms. We are at war.
我不知道敌人是谁 也不知道要怎么开战
I don't know who, I don't know how,
但就算我听不见枪声 我也知道
but I know what it feels like when a bullet flies by,
子弹在耳边飞过是什么感觉
even if I can't hear the shot.
不管这个女人是谁 立刻把她找出来
Whoever the fuck this woman is, find her now.
我们甚至还没为佩里的葬礼做好安排 可现在我们却必须 干吗?
We haven't even made arrangements for Perry yet, and now we have to, what?
怎么弄?两个葬礼一起吗?
How does it work? Double them up?
哪样更糟?两个一块办 还是分开办?
What's worse? A double funeral, or attending two separate ones?
我甚至都没有参加葬礼穿的黑衣服
I don't even own anything funeral black.
我们可以给你置办 - 我甚至都没有黑西装!
We can get you something. - I don't even own a black suit!
哦 不 等一下 不是的 我有
Oh, no, wait. That's not true. I do have one.
虚惊一场 这只是一件缎子衣服!
False alarm. It's just fucking satin!
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
我现在能听见卡米尔在说
I can hear Camille's voice in my head right now.
“缎子是给穷♥人♥穿的 谁都不该穿那个去参加葬礼
"Satin is silk for poor people, no one should wear it to a funeral,
除非他们死的时候就穿着那个” 我的天啊
unless they died in it." Fuck's sake.
这叫人很难受 你没法说服自己接受 我理解
This is tough and you can't talk your way out of it, I get it.
我理解
I get it.
告诉我我能做什么
Just tell me what I can do.
好吧 知道了
Okay. Got it.
你把布鲁托带回来之后见过它吗?
Have you seen Pluto since you brought her back in?
我没看到它 我担心它又跑出去了
I haven't seen her yet, I worry she got back out.
我不知道 它在这里 我发誓 只是有点受惊了
I don't know. She's here. Promise. Just skittish.
也许需要摆脱创伤
Might need to shake off some trauma.
只是名牌项圈的事让我很生气
I'm just pissed about the Gucci collar.
不用担心
Don't sweat it.
我再给它多放些吃的 也许能把它引出来
I'll put out more food for her though. Maybe we can coax her out.
是的
Yeah.
妈的!
Fuck!
朱尔斯!
Jules! Jules!
怎么了?
What?
它刚跑过去
Just missed her.
法官阁下 我们应该考虑下 辩方故意迟到的可能性
Your Honor, we should consider the possibility this is intentional.
我会再等几分钟
I'll give it a few more minutes.
恕我直言 如果我出庭迟到了半个小时
With respect, if I was a half hour late to court,
我会被判藐视法庭
I'd expect to be charged with contempt.
你是什么意思 杜潘先生? - 我只是描述我观察到的现象
What are you suggesting, Mr. Dupin? - Just an observation.
感觉对像厄舍一家 以及他们的律师那样的人
It feels like there are different rules for people like the Ushers,
标准是不一样的
and apparently their counsel.
还是说给陪审团听吧 杜潘先生
Save it for the jury, Mr. Dupin.
抱歉 法官阁下
I'm sorry, Your Honor.
我和杜潘先生刚才在讨论
Mr. Dupin and I were just discussing
藐视法庭罪的界限 皮姆先生
the parameters of contempt of court, Mr. Pym.
你的还有他本人的 似乎是这样
Yours and his own, it seems.
恐怕这也是没办法的事
I'm afraid it couldn't be helped.
厄舍一家因为家族里 又一名成员的死亡而悲痛欲绝
The Usher family has sadly been burdened by another death in the family.
卡米尔·莱斯帕纳耶死了
Camille L'Espanaye is dead.
所以 我道歉 今早发生了很多事
So, I apologize. It has been a… a busy morning.
听到这个消息很遗憾
Sorry to hear this.
可以理解这家人现在很震惊
The family, understandably, is in shock.
恐怕目前我没有进一步的消息
I'm afraid I have no further information at this time.
政♥府♥这边显然不知道这件事
The government was, of course, unaware.
到底发生了什么事?
What happened exactly?
如无其他情况 我们周一再开庭
We are going to reconvene Monday, barring further disruption.
在这个艰难的时刻 我们对厄舍一家深表同情
Our sympathies are with the Usher family during this very difficult time.
休庭 - 全体起立
Court is adjourned. - All rise.
亚瑟 - 现在不是时候
Arthur. - Not now.
她为什么要到这儿来?
So, why was she here?
我不知道
I don't know.
行了 告诉我吧 反正我早晚都会知道
Well, just tell me. I'm going to find out anyway.
爸爸 我不知道 真的
Pops, I don't know. I honestly don't.
好吧 她是顺着一条线索找来的
Well, she was onto a scent and she was here.
也就是说她在调查跟工作相关的事
Which means she was onto something to do with the work,
或者她在调查跟你有关的事
or she was onto something to do with you.
她善于发现秘密 她…
She had a nose for secrets. She was…
善于挖掘秘密
Had a knack for snooping.
我看不出来你是不是在问 我是不是那个告密者
You see, I can't tell if you're asking if I'm the informant,
还是在暗示卡米尔是 - 不是卡米尔
or implying Camille was. - It wasn't Camille.
好吧 如果你这么说的话 - 我说她不是她就不是
All right. If you say so. - I say so.
她在调查你 或是在调查那项技术 - 天啊 别兜圈子了
She was after you, or after the tech. - God, just ask me already.
是你吗?
Is it you?
也许你跟联邦调查局谈过
Maybe you talked to the Feds.
比其他人获得一些优势 但没想到会发展到这个地步
Get a leg up on the others. Didn't think it would go this far,
搞到现在没了出路 - 别犯傻了
now there's no way out of it. - Don't be a fucking twit.
知道吗?要是你那么想 那就去你的 因为为了这个家族我愿意豁出命去
You know what? Fuck you if you think that, 'cause I would bleed for this family.
那她为什么要到这儿来? - 我不知道!
So why was she here? - I don't know!
也许是你叫她来的 建一个关于我的档案
Maybe you told her to go and get a profile done on me.
我…
I, um…
我觉得她是来看那些猩猩的
I think that she was looking at the chimpanzees.
为什么?
Why?
因为我觉得她想终结我那个项目
Because I think she wanted to torpedo my project.
为什么? - 因为好玩儿?我不知道
Why? - For fun? I don't know.
你知道为了解决那些猩猩的事 我花了多少钱吗?
You know how much money I spent to smooth over those chimps?
我知道 - 你知道办豁免花了多少钱吗?
I do. - You know what the waiver cost?
我建了16公里的猩猩栖息地 - 我知道
I had to build ten miles of habitat. - I know.
可这只动物… 你对它做了什么 维多琳?
And this animal… I mean, what did you do to it, Vic?
那个装置绝对不会增加侵略性
The device absolutely does not increase aggression.
它现在在哪?
Where is it now?
它死了
It's dead.
不 我问的不是那只猴子 我的天啊
No, not the monkey, for fuck's sake,
而是裹着它那颗死掉的烂心脏的 价值两亿的知识产权
the $200 million of intellectual property wrapped around its shitty, dead heart.
被取下来了 那只动物现在无关紧要了
It's retrieved, and the animal is irrelevant.
不 它是第一要务
No, it's… it's priority one.
当人们调查这件事时 会来这个中心调查
As people look into this, it'll be at the center.
那只猴子本身或许就是犯罪现场
The monkey itself might be a goddamn crime scene.
我该拔管吗?结束这个项目
Should I just pull the plug? Put this out of its misery.
把钱腾出来给莱奥做电子游戏 或给塔米搞金甲虫项目?
Free up money for Leo's video games, or Tammy's bugs?
好吧 听着 我们会开始进行人体试验
Okay, look. We're moving to human trials.
这就是我一直想要听的 - 好吧 我们准备好了
That's what I've been waiting to hear. - Yeah, we're ready.
你有获得审批用的数据吗?
Do you think you have the data to get it approved?
这个嘛 其实 我们有
Well, as a matter of fact, yeah. We do.
这个消息真是太棒了
This is excellent news. - Mmm-hmm.
我知道自己一直…
I know I've been, um…
这很重要
It's important.
超出你的想象 这很重要
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表