剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
我们觉得在生物废物处理方面 也许有新的切入点
And we're thinking maybe there's an angle to play on the biological waste disposal.
他们一周采样三次 或许我们可以调查看看
They have three pick-ups a week. Maybe we look into that.
有简介文的好处
Good thing about having a profile article,
在于可以用它窥见一斑
is we can use it to get a little access.
就说这对专题报道文章有用吧
Say that it's for background for the feature.
妈呀 托比 这真是个好主意
Damn it, Toby, that's a good idea.
她肯定有什么阴谋
She's up to something.
♪ Dive down deeper, still ♪
♪ All I need is you ♪
♪ You're all I need to breathe ♪
♪ All I need is you ♪
好吧 小心
Okay, careful.
拉那根绳
Just pull the string.
一艘木制的三桅纵帆船
A wooded, three-masted schooner.
爷爷会喜欢的
Grandpa's going to love it.
你该给它起名“虎鲸” - “虎鲸”
You should name it "The Grampus." - "The Grampus."
我以前就是这么叫他的 对吗? - 是的
That's what I used to call him, right? - Yeah.
嘿 你们两个
Hey, you two.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我要出门了
So, I'm headed out.
哦 放心吧 玩得开心
Oh, we've got this. Have fun.
你什么时候回来?
What time will you be back?
我不知道
Oh, you know, I don't know.
南希情绪很低落 所以姑娘们要带她出去
Um, Nancy's feeling pretty rough, so the girls are taking her out
让她开心一下
and try to cheer her up.
我甚至不知道行程是什么
I don't even know what's on the itinerary,
但不用担心 我不会彻夜不归的
but don't worry though, I won't be all night.
摘掉烤箱手套 涂上指甲油
The oven mitts come off and the nail polish goes on.
祝你们玩船玩得开心!
Have fun with the ships!
你可以试试这些 - 还有那个木塞
You can try these. - The cork too.
我们需要天花板蜡和那根绳子
We need the ceiling wax and the string.
我们有绳子 - 对
Oh, we have the string here. - Yeah.
(普罗斯佩罗)
所有东西都放进储物箱里
Put everything in the lockers.
钱包、手提包、钥匙 这里不能带金属通过
Wallets, purses, keys. No metal beyond this point.
绝对禁止手♥机♥和照相机入内
Absolutely no phones, cameras.
请确保戴着这条手链
Please make sure that you're wearing your bracelet.
这条手链就是钥匙
Your bracelet is your key.
请确保别把手链弄丢了
Please ensure that you have your bracelet.
其他所有东西都放进储物箱里
Put everything else in the lockers.
个人的钥匙、钱包、手提包
Personal keys. Wallets, purses.
这里不能带金属通过
No metal comes beyond this point.
绝对禁止手♥机♥和照相机入内
Absolutely no phones or cameras beyond this point.
不允许带手♥机♥进去
No phones.
♪ Laughing like a whore ♪
♪ But I'm really falling into you ♪
♪ Such a pretty face Would you tell me who I'm talking to ♪
♪ Shouldn't fall in love ♪
♪ But I wouldn't mind it if you do ♪
♪ Now it's me and you ♪
哦 老兄 可找到你了! 这也太酷了
Oh, dude, there you are! This is off the fucking chain.
♪ Laughing like a whore ♪
♪ But I'm really falling into you ♪
妈呀
Holy shit.
等一下 失陪
Hold on. Excuse me.
♪ Who I'm talking to ♪
♪ Shouldn't fall in love ♪
♪ But I wouldn't mind it if you do ♪
♪ Now it's me and you ♪
你来了
Oh. - You came.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
这里只有一个酒保 我都已经等了十分钟了
There's only one bartender back here and I've been waiting for ten minutes.
嘿 找那些脖子上挂红色荧光棒的人
Hey. Look for people with the red glowsticks around their necks.
他们有好东西 快乐丸、摇♥头♥丸♥ 高品质的
They've got the good shit. Ex, Molly, top shelf stuff.
再去其中一间房♥间看看
And try one of the bedrooms.
这里有12个房♥间
We have 12 of them.
床垫当地板
With mattresses for floors.
我等会儿再来找你
I'll find you later.
♪ Now it's me and you ♪
看到她了吗?
You see her?
她爸是议员
Her dad's a congressman.
这个家伙是橄榄球选秀新秀
This guy, he's a draft pick.
詹妮 看
Oh, Jen, look.
如果仔细看…
If you look real close…
那不会是我想的那个人吧? - 正是
That isn't who I think it is? - Yeah.
该死
Fuck.
这个…
This…
这才是真正的生意
This is the real business.
这个派对价值250万 但这些录像
This party's worth 2.5, but this footage,
在洒水开始后价值要他妈高得多
after the rain starts, it's worth a whole lot fucking more.
我就要彻底羞辱孬货了
I'm about to own Dickwad.
在他愚蠢渺小 汗津津的余生里羞辱他
I mean own him for the rest of his stupid little, sweaty life.
弗莱迪害怕坐电梯
Freddie's afraid to go in elevators.
这你们知道吗?
Did you know that?
秘书们叫他“出汗弗莱迪” 因为他一直都走楼梯
His secretaries call him "Sweaty Freddie" because he takes the stairs all the time.
可他却娶到了那个尤物
And somehow he marries that.
我要摧毁他的整个世界
I'm about to fuck his entire world.
行了 伸舌头
All right. Tongues.
♪ The world was on fire ♪
♪ No one could save me but you ♪
♪ Strange what desire Will make foolish people do ♪
♪ I never dreamed That I'd meet somebody like you ♪
♪ I never dreamed ♪
♪ That I'd lose somebody like you ♪
♪ What a wicked thing to say ♪
♪ You never felt this way ♪
♪ What a wicked thing to do ♪
♪ To make me dream of you ♪
♪ What a wicked thing to say ♪
♪ You never felt this way ♪
♪ What a wicked thing to do ♪
♪ To make me dream of you ♪
♪ And I don't wanna fall in love ♪
你是谁?
Who are you?
我以为你赶不上了
I thought you'd never catch up.
好吧 可你让这变得不容易
Well, you don't make it easy. - Hmm.
值得拥有的东西从来都非唾手可得
Nothing worth having is ever easy.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
你是谁?
Who are you?
这里所有人我都认识
I know everybody here.
这份宾客名单是我很认真筛选出来的 可我不知道你是谁
I chose this guest list very carefully and I have no idea who you are.
你可以摘掉面具了 普罗斯佩罗
You can take off your mask, Prospero.
你知道我的名字
You know my name.
这里所有人我都认识
I know everyone here.
这是我的派对
It's my kind of party.
也是你的 不是吗?
It's yours too, isn't it?
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
喜欢
I do.
音乐
Mmm. The music.
灯光
The lights.
美丽的肉身
The beautiful flesh.
如此美丽柔软
So pretty and soft.
但它的气味
But the smells of it.
所有的汗味、香水味 润肤乳的味道、麝香味
All that sweat, the perfumes, the lotions, the musk.
性 是的
Sex, yes.
但带有罗马的印记
But with a dash of Rome.
告诉我 别说谎
Tell me, and don't lie.
这就是你想要的一切吗?
Is it everything you wanted it to be?
还不够
Not yet.
几乎是
Almost.
几乎实现是最棒的
Nearly realized is the sweetest.
我发誓 在实现前的那一刻 比实现后更好
It's better, I promise, in the moment just before than in the moment after.
这就是这个世界的真♥相♥
That is the truth of this world.
但你做到了
But you did it.
这是你所想象的一切
And it's everything you imagined.
而且现在还有时间
And there's still time.
有时间干什么?
To what?
停手
To stop it.
像这样的事 所有事 其实都是有后果的
Things like this, all things, in fact, have consequences.
这次不会
Not this.
这就是这次派对的用意 你难道没看邀请函吗?
That's the whole point. You didn't read the invite?
一直都有后果
There are always consequences.
以你为例
Take you, for instance.
很久以前 有人做了一个小决定
Someone, a long time ago, made a little decision,
然后是另一个 然后是一个重要决定 再然后是一个完全无关紧要的决定
then another, then a big one, then one of absolutely no importance.
不久之后 你就出生了
And then by and by, you were born.
那天 在你甚至都不存在的一个时刻
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表