剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
我在找一只小猫
I'm looking for a little pussy.
我不想这样 但我需要的 是一只特征非常具体的小猫
And I hate to be this guy, but it's a very specific pussycat I need.
这是我问过的第五个地方了 天啊
And this is the fifth place I've tried and, fuck me,
经过这一早上的各种折腾
are you a sight for sore eyes
能看到你真是太养眼了
after the ogres I've been dealing with all morning.
我需要一只黑猫 雌性的
I need a black cat. Female.
大概这么大
About yay big.
拜托告诉我你能解决
Please tell me you can handle that.
帅哥 我可以解决这个问题
Cutie. I can handle that just fine.
这个小家伙怎么样?
How about this little guy?
这只没剩多少时间了 今晚就会被安乐死
Short-timer. Scheduled to leave us tonight.
说得非常♥委♥婉 女士
That reeks of euphemism, my lady.
送到这儿来的小动物们 有一个星期时间找新家
Oh, well, our guests get one week to find a home.
这里不是无杀收♥容♥所♥
This isn't a no-kill shelter.
这种的是我的软肋 一直都是
I have a soft spot for the short-timers. Always have.
要全黑的 必须要是黑色的
All black. It's gotta be black.
这两只呢?不是黑色的 但是一窝的
What about these two? Not black, but siblings.
我会请求你两只一起带走 别让它们分开
I'd ask you take them both though, keep them together.
跟兄弟姐妹在一起很重要 真的 别让它们分开
Important with siblings, really, you keep them together.
那只呢?
What about that one?
不行 那只不能领养
No, not available.
那是只纯种英短
That's a purebred British short-hair.
它在网上已经收到四份申请了
We've already had four applications for her online.
但有些非常可爱的猫
But there are some really lovely cats
如果没人领养就要被安乐死了
who won't make it if someone doesn't intervene.
他妈的不可思议 不是吗?
Fucking uncanny, innit?
我说了 那只不能领养
Like I said, she isn't available.
好吧 我想你不知道我是谁
Yeah. Um, I don't think you know what I am.
我是巨富
I'm a money bomb.
我会给你们新猫舍、电脑、大楼
New cages. New computer. New building.
我会领养这里所有的猫 然后捐给孤儿院
I will adopt every cat in here and donate it to an orphanage.
给你们安置到河边有猫澡盆的新楼里
Set you up waterside in a new facility with tiny little kitty hot tubs.
它们不喜欢那个
They'd hate that.
如果需要 我会让你从头到脚 都穿上路易威登
And dress you head to toe in Louis Vuitton if I have to.
但我现在要带着这只猫离开
But I'm walking out of here with this cat.
天啊 难以置信
God, that's uncanny.
让我…
Uh… Let me, uh…
听着 你能就… 对 就像那样抱着它
Look, can you just, uh… Yeah, just hold it like that.
好的 就像那样
Yeah. Just like that.
你这个小家伙 你救了我
You little fucker, you saved my life.
嘿 猜猜我在前门外面找到谁了
Hey, guess who I found just hanging outside the front door.
但有坏消息
Bad news, though,
看来有人偷走了名牌项圈
looks like someone nicked the Gucci collar.
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我猜爸爸出去喝咖啡去了
I guess Daddy's out getting a latte or something.
小崽子!
Little cunt!
嘿 老爸 我这会儿正忙
Hey, Dad, I'm kind of busy.
你说什么?
The fuck you say?
再说一遍
Say that again.
不
No.
不 胡说
No, that's bollocks.
不 她没有
No, she's not.
不
Nah.
否认
Denial.
人在否认方面所能做到的程度 非常惊人
It's amazing how far you can get on denial.
知道为什么那么多人 用否认来过关吗?
You know why so many people use denial to get by?
因为它真的管用
Because it really fucking works.
又是你孙女打来的吗?这么晚 你要接吗?她没事吧?
Your granddaughter again? This late. You want to take it? She okay?
她没事
She's fine.
否认的原因在于有时问题会自行消失
The thing about denial is sometimes problems do just go away on their own,
所以那样会让人觉得否认有用
so it makes it feel like denial works.
起到安慰剂的作用
The placebo effect.
是玛德琳
It's just Madeline.
她在下面做什么?
What's she doing down there?
摆弄她的千兆字节或是什么的
Tinkering with her gigabyte or some such.
她是个天才 真正的天才
She's a genius. A real one.
我说的是一百年只出四五个的那种
I mean, like, four or five people in a century genius.
她退出了门萨俱乐部 因为觉得无聊
She quit Mensa because she was bored.
也许我们该让她加入这次对话
Maybe we should fold her into the conversation,
给我们注入点奇思妙想
throw a little genius in the mix.
我们说到哪了?对 否认
Where were we? Yeah. Denial.
就像我说的 它有时候管用
Sometimes it works, like I said.
但其他时候 不管用
But other times, it doesn't.
是真♥他♥妈♥的不管用
It really fucking doesn't.
不可理喻
I don't believe this.
这他妈不对! - 我们目前还在调查
This is fucking off! - We're still looking into it.
可她怎么会去那儿?维多琳?
Well, what was she doing there to begin with? Vic?
什么? - 那是你的实验室 是你的动物
What? - This is your lab. Your animals.
我不知道 我又没让她去那儿
I don't know. I didn't send her there.
也许…也许跟那五千万悬赏有关?
Maybe, hmm? Maybe the $50 million-bounty had something to do with it?
你对那些动物做了什么?
What the fuck you been doing?
你的那些机械杀人猴? - 别想把责任推到我身上
Your little cyborg murder monkeys? - You're not putting this on me.
我老婆正躺在重症监护室里 她受了伤 残废了
My wife is in the ICU. She's maimed. Maimed.
我们来这儿是为了什么事?
What are we even talking about here?
我们正在打官司!我还得做产品发布
There is the trial! I have to launch.
坐下!
Sit down!
愤怒、震惊 不管是什么 在这儿发泄出来
Be angry, be shocked, yell, whatever. Do it in here.
在这里发泄可以 但等到了外面
This is the space I've allowed for it, but when we go outside,
有人需要对媒体发表一份声明
someone needs to make a statement to the press.
我们认为该由莱奥来做
We think it should be Leo.
你们当然觉得该让莱奥去做
Of course you think it should be Leo.
这太可怕了 我很遗憾 卡米尔人那么…
This is just awful. I'm so sorry. Camille was such a-
说这些干什么? 现在不是说这些的时候
Why is it talking? It really, it shouldn't be talking right now.
她只说她很遗憾 你觉得她该怎么想?
She just said she's sorry. How do you expect her to feel?
这是危机 我们需要规避损害
This is a crisis, we need to mitigate the damage.
我是说所以我们以前才会需要卡米尔 这是她的专长
I'm saying that is why we had Camille. This was her thing.
“代表我个人以及厄舍家族
"On behalf of myself and the Usher family,
“我沉痛地宣布我们深爱的 卡米尔·莱斯帕纳耶去世了
I'm saddened to announce the loss of our beloved Camille L'Espanaye…"
享年35岁”
"…aged 35."
这是他妈的什么啊?
What the fuck is this?
是啊 太差了 要说35岁的事吗?
Yeah, that is awful. Are we going with 35?
一只该死的半机器猩猩 扯烂了我姐姐的脸
A fucking robo-chimp rips off my sister's face
我很沉痛! - 够了!
and I'm saddened! - Enough!
那就用你自己的话说
Put it in your own words then,
抄《风中之烛》我也不在乎
plagiarize "Candle in the Wind" for all I care,
但每个人都要循规蹈矩
but everyone toes the line.
不仅仅要团结 更要筑起一堵墙
This is not about sticking together, it's about forming a fucking wall.
另外 如果你们没注意到的话 莫莱拉现在在医院里
And in case you haven't noticed, Morella's in the hospital,
普罗斯佩罗死了 现在卡米尔也死了
Prospero is dead, and Camille is dead.
所以暂时不要轻举妄动 直到我弄清楚现在的情况
So save the static until I figure out what the fuck is going on.
在那之前 哪怕玛德琳叫你们 在电视镜头前当着全国人的面
And until then, I don't care if Madeline tells you to fart into a microphone
对着麦克风放屁 你们也他妈的照做
on national television, you fucking do it.
我们现在是战斗状态 我就是指挥官
We're at battle stations, I'm the commanding officer,
我只想听“是 长官”
I don't wanna hear anything but, "Sir, yes, sir."
你们听懂了吗?
You get me?
是 长官?
Sir, yes, sir?
好极了 既然大家现在气都消了
Now that that's out of our systems,
我们就出去吧 让莱奥做他该做的事
we can head outside
- and Leo will do his part. - Ah.
让塔米或是弗罗德里克 当你们的复读机
Have Tammy or Froderick do your soundbites.
别那么叫我 - 去他的!
Don't call me that. - Fuck this!
莱奥! - 怎么?不喜欢吗?
Leo! - What? Don't like it?
把我踢出遗嘱好了!
Cut me out the fucking will!
我那份你可以给下一个 你在急诊室找到的有毒瘾的贱♥货♥
Give my share to the next junkie tart you find at the ER.
朱诺是遗嘱受益人?
Is Juno in the will?
不是 朱诺不在遗嘱里
Oh, no. Juno's not really in the will.
对吗 父亲?
Is she, Dad?
我人还在这个房♥间里呢 所以…
I am still in the room. So…
这是我想让你们看的
This is what I wanted you to see.
夜班警卫本来应该是菲利普·法苏洛
The night guard was supposed to be Philip Fasullo.
周中大部分夜班都是他当班
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表