剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
我们刚才结过了
We just did.
好吧 这太疯狂了
Well, that was loopy.
诡异的女人
Weird fucking lady.
你觉得她是认真的吗…
Do you think she meant what…
它像梦一样消失了
It faded like a dream.
等我们到家时 感觉好不真实
And by the time we got home, it didn't feel real.
一点都不真实
At all.
接下去的一两天 我们非常担心 格里斯会被人发现
And a day or two later, we were so worried about someone finding Gris,
我们俩会暴露
we… both kind of blew it off.
我们当时喝醉了 也许是酩酊大醉
We were drunk. Maybe we were stoned.
我们对那件事有着不同的记忆
We remembered it differently.
那是一次感应性精神病
It was a folie à deux.
是我们两个人共同的幻想
A delusion shared by two.
而且那之后我们对那件事闭口不谈
And then we never talked about it again.
格里斯的尸体到最后也没被发现 也没有警♥察♥来
They never found Gris. The cops never came.
董事会投票让我上位了
The board voted me in.
那项工作也开始了
And the work began.
利果多恩开始了
Ligodone began.
这些年来 那只是一个诡异的梦
And over the years, it was just a weird dream.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
皮姆在寻找这个女人
Pym was looking for this woman.
你之前说他已经找到她了 - 是的
You said he found her. - Yeah.
她在哪儿?
Where was she?
一个她一直都在的地方
Same place she'd been the whole fucking time.
可以来接人了
Ready for pickup.
我准备走人了
I'm leaving now.
哇哦 刚才真是太棒了
Wow, that was amazing.
抱歉 我只是…我控制不住自己
I'm sorry, I just… I couldn't help myself.
你让你的人在外面停了两天 所以我就想:“去他的”
You had your little guy parked out there for two days and I thought, fuck it.
我坐在这座房♥子里最好的观看位置
I had the best seat in the house.
你的名声还真不是盖的
Your reputation is warranted.
你做事很优秀
You're beautiful at what you do.
我给你倒杯喝的吧?
Can I get you a drink?
请坐吧
Please, sit.
我一直都期待着这一刻
I've been looking forward to this.
所以你的那个手下 他一旦接上我
So your guy, once he picked me up,
就会砍掉我的手和头
he was gonna cut off my hands and my head,
然后把尸体装进油桶里 抛到百公里之外
and then the body goes into an oil drum and gets dropped a hundred miles out.
现在还是这一套吗?
That still the dance?
我道歉
I apologize.
这无关私人恩怨
It's nothing personal.
我知道 亚瑟
Oh, I know, Arthur.
可以说是我设计了你
And I kind of set you up.
所以 我也要道歉
So, I apologize as well.
你真的不记得我了吗?
You really don't remember me?
你可是让我印象非常深刻
I was so impressed with you lot.
那次环球航行
The Transglobe Expedition.
环绕整个地球 太了不起了
Circumnavigating the planet. What a show.
好多钱
So much money.
这是人类让我最喜欢的特点之一
One of my favorite things about human beings.
饥饿、贫穷、疾病 你们可以用钱解决所有这些
Starvation, poverty, disease, you could fix all that, just with money.
可你们没有
And you don't.
我是说你们人类只要从虚荣的旅行 愉快的航行 耗资数十亿的太空竞赛
I mean, if you took just a little bit of time off the vanity voyages,
拿出一点时间
pleasure cruising, billionaire space race,
一年时间不拍电影电视
hell, you stopped making movies and TV for one year
把那些钱用在你们真正需要的地方
and you spent that money on what you really need,
你们就可以解决所有一切
you could solve it all. With some to spare.
还能有剩余
但你是第一个那么做的人
But you were the first to do it.
环球航行
The Transglobe Expedition.
沙漠里的那个人 他们抛弃了他 不是吗?
That man in the desert, they left him, didn't they?
在北极时的那个导游 友军炮火 重重一击
That guide in the Arctic. The friendly fire, hit in the gut.
还有那个女人
And there was that woman too.
那个因纽特女人
That Inuit woman.
不是你
Not you.
你没参与
You didn't partake.
但你看到了他们的所作所为
But you saw what they did.
我看到了
I saw.
很多
A lot.
我觉得我们是一种…病毒
We're a… virus, I think.
我说的是人类
People, I mean.
但你们是如此有趣
Hmm. But you're so damn interesting.
所以我才不得不上到最高层
That's why I had to go topside.
我当时必须要亲眼看着那条船经过
I had to see the ship go by with my own eyes.
你当时也看见我了
And you saw me too.
不是吗?
Didn't you?
站在冰面上
Standing on the ice.
上空的极光
The aurora above.
等厄舍一家都死去之后 你会怎么样?
What happens to you when the Ushers are gone?
顺便说下 那就在眼前了
Which is imminent, by the way.
你一辈子都享有豁免权 但那不是你的
You've enjoyed a sense of immunity throughout your life, but it isn't yours.
那是他们的 只是也影响到了你
It's theirs. Just reflected.
让我猜猜看
Let me guess.
对此 你可以做些什么
You can do something about that.
我确实可以
I can.
正如我曾经对我的一位客户说的那样 等我弄好了
Like I said to one of my clients, when I'm done,
你就可以站在第五大道中♥央♥ 开枪打人
you can stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody,
但不会有任何后果
and it won't cost you a thing.
他的账快到期了吗?
Is his tab coming due any time soon?
就算是我也是有底线的
Even I've got my limits.
弗特纳多制药公♥司♥将破产解散
Fortunato Pharma will be dissolved in a bankruptcy settlement.
厄舍家族的信托基金将超过45亿
The family trust will turn over 4.5 billion,
包括九年分期支付的联邦和解费
including federal settlement fees paid in instalments over nine years.
这是笔很好的交易
It's a pretty sweet deal.
这是一份他妈的圣诞礼物
It's a fucking Christmas present.
这是先打一巴掌 再给个枣
It's a slap on the wrist that comes with a blowjob.
你可以将其实现吗?
And you can make this happen?
哦 不 这一次我不会参与
Oh. no, this will happen without me.
人类会自食其果的
Humanity will shit that bed themselves.
这个世界的全体正义就是块笑料
Corporate justice in this world is a punchline.
那…你提供什么?
Then… what are you offering?
有一份档案
There's a file.
卡米尔·莱斯帕纳耶工作很出色
Camille L'Espanaye was very good at what she did.
她有所有人的档案
She had a file on everyone.
甚至也有你的
Even you.
你的档案里没什么严重的事
Barely scratches the surface,
但也足够让你获刑20年以上 甚至是无期徒刑
but the surface alone will get you 20 to life.
那份档案要么被发现 要么永远消失
It gets found, or it doesn't.
所以你可以借着弗特纳多的灰烬 凤♥凰♥涅槃
So you can either ride the phoenix out of Fortunato's ashes,
也可以在联邦监狱里看着它飞走
or you can watch it fly away from a federal prison cell.
这个我可以做到
This I can do.
你要什么回报?
What are you asking in return?
亚瑟 你这辈子 为自己打下了什么底?
What do you have, Arthur, in this life you've built for yourself?
你有什么资产?
What assets have you acquired?
我对钱、不动产或是股票期权没兴趣
I'm not interested in money, property, or stock options.
我要真正的资产
True assets.
你有什么?
What have you got?
没有配偶
No spouse.
没有孩子
No children.
没有至亲 至少没有你关心的至亲
No familial connections. At least, none that you care about.
但人人都有所爱
But everyone loves something.
而那份爱会牵涉别的人
And in that love there's collateral.
不
No.
我孑然一身
I have no collateral.
你所爱的人会被当作筹码
Collateral is leverage.
可我不会被利用
And I won't be leveraged.
在我70年的人生里 没被任何男人或女人利用过
No man or woman has leveraged me in 70 years of life.
而且在这一切即将终结时 我也不会放弃这个底线
And I'm not going to cede that ground, not this close to the end.
所以…
So…
谢谢你的关照
Thank you for your consideration.
还有你慷慨的提议
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表