剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
我也理解 你说错话或是她说错话
And I get it, you say the wrong thing, or she says the wrong thing,
你的事业可能就会受到影响
it could knock you right off that rung.
甚至丢掉工作
Out of the job even.
我看到你们的小宝宝
I see that baby.
看到那些自♥制♥玩具
I see those homemade toys.
有人织了那些娃娃 做了那辆火车
Someone knit those dolls, carved that train.
你们的生活勉强度日 跟我一样
You guys go hand to mouth. Just like me.
你们还有一个孩子
You've got another child.
大的那个看样子是男孩
Older boy by the look.
我猜他在睡觉 我看到你们家房♥间不多
Sleeping I'm guessing, and I don't count a lot of bedrooms,
所以我猜孩子们跟你们一起睡
so I figure they sleep with you.
台面上的那罐蜂蜜快吃完了
Jar of honey up there on the counter's almost gone.
桌子上和地板上有干掉的蜂蜜
Dried honey on the table and floors.
是给老大的家庭疗法用的
That's a home remedy for the older one.
我还看到有接骨木、紫锥菊 你们没少尝试
And I see the elderberries, echinacea. You're throwing a lot at it.
他现在在睡觉 因为昨晚一晚没睡
And he's sleeping now, because he was up all night.
水池边上的咖啡杯表明你们俩有个人 昨晚陪了那个孩子一夜
Coffee mugs by the sink says one of you was up all night with him.
试着给他喂蜂蜜
Trying to make him take the honey.
根据咖啡杯的数量 我想你们俩都没睡
That many mugs, I think both of you were up.
也许是轮班
Shifts, probably.
你们是尽责的父母 但买♥♥不起药
You're good parents who can't afford the medicine,
所以 是的 你记不起来是明智的
so, yeah, you're smart not to recall.
不想冒险 承担不起说错话的后果
Don't want to risk it. Can't afford to say the wrong thing.
要说错话很难
Hard to say the wrong thing.
要做正确的事更难
Even harder to do the right thing.
但如果你改主意了…
But if you change your mind…
(医保 C·奥古斯都·杜潘)
胡说八道
It's bullshit.
很抱歉让你扯上了这件事
And I'm sorry that it showed up at your door.
我会给卫生与公众服务部打电♥话♥ 确保他们不会继续骚扰我们公♥司♥的人
I'll call Health and Human Services, make sure they stop harassing our people.
他们无权那么做
They have no right.
好的 但关于那些同意书 - 那些该死的家伙
Yeah, but about the forms. - Fucking people.
他们以为制药是在真空里进行的
You know, they think that medicine happens in a vacuum.
我们把自己锁进一个洁净的空房♥间里
Like we lock ourselves in a clean, empty room
用烧杯、本生喷灯和一些试管
with a beaker and a Bunsen burner and a bunch of test tubes
就能制♥造♥出盘尼西林来
and walk out with penicillin.
他们对研究、测试和推广一种药物 所需的努力毫无尊重可言
They have no respect for what it takes to develop and test and market a drug.
真实的实验室才是真实的世界
The real laboratory, okay, the real lab is the real world.
同意书上的那些签名… - 你知道真实世界是什么吗 罗德?
The signatures on the forms- - Do you know what the real world is, Rod?
变数
Variables.
因为真实世界里存在副作用
'Cause in the real world there are side effects,
意外、反常现象还有不可抗力
and surprises, and anomalies, and acts of God,
所有那些 而我们要忍♥受这一切
and all of that, and we weather that.
为所有那些不能独♥立♥思考的人 忍♥受这一切
For all the whiney little sheep out there, we weather all of it.
投诉、诉讼、那个调查员 所有混乱
The complaints, and the lawsuits, and the investigator, and the whole mess.
为什么?就为了让他们 勃起持续得久一点?
Why? So their dick can stay hard a little longer?
让他们的头疼消失得再快一点?
They can kick that headache a little sooner?
可他们随后却为此攻击我们 那些该死的家伙
And then they attack us for it. Fucking people.
我的签名是伪造的
My signature was forged.
不 不是
No, it wasn't.
是
Yes, it was.
至少有几张上面的签名肯定是伪造的
It definitely was on at least a half a dozen forms.
你看重团队合作吗 罗德?
You a team player, Rod? Hmm?
你是弗特纳多公♥司♥的一员吗?
You part of the Fortunato team?
我是
Yeah, I am.
那在你看来代表什么?
What does that mean to you? In your mind?
我不知道 我想那代表…
I don't know. I think it means-
因为如果你来找我
Because if you come to me,
跟我说你在内部重要文件上的签名 是伪造的
you tell me that your name was forged on important internal documents,
显然 我要说这些文件是被盗用的
documents that, apparently, have been stolen I might add,
那么你根本不是我们的一员 你是他们的一员
well, then you're not on the team at all. You're on their team.
我只是在请你解释…
I'm just asking you to explain-
而我在向你解释这家公♥司♥是一个团队
And I am explaining to you that this company is a team.
我们是一体的 这不仅仅是要团结
We are a unit. This isn't just about sticking together.
更要筑起一堵墙
This is about forming a fucking wall.
倘若我们听之任之 公♥司♥外部的人就会威胁到我们
There are elements out there that would threaten us if we let them.
我们现在全他妈在战场上
We are all at fucking battle stations right now.
我是指挥官 我不想听到
I am the commanding officer and I don't wanna hear anything
除了“是 长官”之外的任何回答 你明白了吗?
that isn't, "Sir, yes, sir." Do you get me?
我明白了 - 那就说出来
I get you. - Then say it.
是 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
这样好多了
Better.
现在 我会去调查这件事的 好吗?
Now, I'm going to look into this, okay?
如果关于你的签名是文书错误导致的
And if there's some clerical error with your signature,
那我们会纠正的
well, we'll have that corrected.
全都一样 不是吗?
It's all the same thing, isn't it?
我是说这栋楼里的所有人 我们是一条阵线的
I mean, everybody in this building, we're on the same team.
所有人会批准所有事
Everybody approves everything.
不论同意书上签的是谁的名字 所以那有什么意义呢?
No matter whose name is on the form. So what's the point?
不能祸起萧墙 对吗?
House can't be divided against itself, can it?
我绝对是这一队的 长官
I'm on the team, 100%, sir.
很好
That's great.
还有啊 罗德…
And, Rod…
这些文书错误是以前犯下的
These clerical errors, they're old.
是你展现出你的真正潜力前
They're from before you showed your true potential.
在我领导你之前签的
Before I took you under my wing, as it were.
现在起不能再出现这样的错误了
These kinds of errors, they can't happen now.
你现在是管理层了 小子
You're in the officers' club now, son.
所以 不用紧张
So, you can relax.
你只要记住你是哪一队的就不会有事
You just remember whose team you're on, you'll be fine.
当然了
Totally.
是 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
你知道我开什么车吗 罗德? - 不知道
You know what kind of car I drive, Rod? - No.
不知道吗?是法拉利
No? Well, it's a Ferrari.
好棒 - 没错 当然很棒
Nice. - Yeah, you bet your ass it's nice.
1979年的法拉利308GTS
1979 Ferrari 308 GTS.
是罗索迪诺红色的 内饰是天然棕褐色托斯卡纳皮革的
Rosso Dino red, natural tan Tuscan leather interior,
敞篷、五速变速箱 2点9升V8发动机
Targa top, 5-speed gauge shifter, 2.9 liter V8,
292匹马力
puts out 292 horses.
百公里加速在八秒以内
Goes zero to 60 in under eight seconds.
那不是辆普通的车 罗德
It's not an ordinary car, Rod.
这是辆非凡的车 好吗? 这不是谁都能开上的车
This is an extraordinary car, okay? This is not a car for just anybody.
这是成功人士的车
This is a car for a somebody.
开这样的车就如同发表了一份声明
You drive a car like that, you make a statement.
关于你的身份、你的目标 还有你要如何实现那个目标
About who you are, where you're going, and how you get there.
听我领导、别惹麻烦
You follow my lead, you keep your nose clean,
把紧口风并保持警惕
your mouth shut, and your eyes open,
很快 你想开什么车就能开上什么车
pretty soon you'll be driving any car you want.
并把它停在 任何你梦寐以求的房♥子的车道上
Parking it in the driveway of any house that you could ever dream of buying.
因为我是甜心先生 罗德
Because I'm a Candy Man, Rod.
我是他妈的威利·旺卡 而这里就是我的巧克力工厂
I'm Willy fucking Wonka, and this is my chocolate factory.
而你刚刚拿到了金奖券
And you just got the Golden Ticket.
你做对了…
You play your cards right…
这一切有一天可能就会成为你的 查理·毕奇
one day all this could be yours, Charlie Bucket.
我们喝一杯吧?喝酒不挑时间
Now, let's get a drink, huh? It's gotta be noon somewhere.
你应该辞职
You should quit.
我们会挨饿的 - 我会找份工作
We'd starve. - I'll get a job.
那学位的事呢?你也去弄个学位吧?
How about a degree? You gonna get one of those too?
嘿 - 对不起
Hey, now. - I'm sorry.
要是我辞职 我就完了 格里斯会毁了我的 我知道的太多了
If I quit, I'm burned. Gris would destroy me, I know too much.
也许我该先去竞争公♥司♥就职
Maybe I go to a competitor first.
在格里斯毁掉我的名声前就去 或者也许…
I get in before Gris can destroy my reputation. Or maybe…
他说我现在进入管理层了
He said I'm a part of the club now.
有他挺我 也许我该像他说的那样 别乱说话
He's got my back. Maybe I stay quiet just like he said.
或者我说不好 你可以做些其他的
Or you could do, I don't know, anything else.
这个行业太可怕了 罗德里克 - 它并非一定要这样
This industry is ugly, Roderick. - It doesn't have to be.
天啊 你们两个 他们伪造了你的签名 罗德里克
Jesus Christ, both of you. They forged your signature, Roderick.
你的名字 我们的姓氏 成了一起犯罪的证据
Your name, our name, is on evidence of a crime.
天啊 不到东窗事发 没人知道自己会是替罪羊
Christ, nobody knows they're the fall guy until they're falling.
你去竞争对手公♥司♥ 他们永远都不会信任你
You work for a competitor, they'll never trust you.
留在弗特纳多公♥司♥ 他们永远都不会尊重你
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表