剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
当然了
Of course.
好吧 继续查下去
Okay, well, keep looking.
我们会找出内鬼的
We'll find them.
惊喜… - 哦 该死
Surprise it's- - Oh, fuck.
进来吧 亲爱的
Come in, sweetheart.
嗨 爷爷 还有…奶奶?
Hi, Grandpa. And… Grandma?
不 天啊 永远都不要 再也不要叫我奶奶了 我会打你的
No. No, Jesus, no, never. Never again. I'll hit you.
你今天好吗?
How was your day?
很好 就来看看玛德琳姑奶奶
Good. Just visiting Nanna Madeline.
没错 她把你变成了电子游戏 或是什么的
Oh, that's right, she's turning you into a video game. Or something.
我喜欢电子游戏 你最喜欢哪些游戏?
Oh! Oh, I love video games. Which ones are your favorites?
我们应该切磋一下
We should play.
我们应该增进下感情 - 没错 你们该增进下感情
We should bond. - That's right. You two should bond.
我最喜欢的两个女人共处一室
My two favorite women together in one room.
我叫人给我们送些披萨来
I'm going to get them to whip us up some pizzas.
我马上就回来…你们聊吧
I'll be right back and… you bond.
我以前从来都没问过
So, you know, I never asked.
你是怎么认识我爷爷的?
How did you meet my grandpa?
这个嘛 说起来很有趣
Well, that… That is a funny story.
其实 我当时出了场可怕的车祸
Actually, I was in this awful car accident.
我很崩溃
I was shattered.
内心里
Inside.
身上有将近四十处骨折 他们把我之前的那条腿卸掉了
More than three dozen fractures, they just whipped off the old leg
你爷爷刚好因为公事来医院参观
and your granddad happened to be visiting the hospital on business,
我想是他们想让他来看我
and I guess they wanted him to see me
因为我在服用利果多恩 之前从没有人服用我那么大的用量
because I was on this dosage of Ligodone that no one had ever been on before.
我当时有意识而且那样… 可以说那很奇怪
And I was conscious and that was… Well, that was fucking bizarre,
医生们议论纷纷
and the doctors, they were all gossiping about it.
他来到我所在的重症监护室
And he came to my ICU room,
他问我我觉得那些药怎么样
and he asked me how I was enjoying the pills.
我说:“我他妈的爱死这种药了”
And I was like, "I literally fucking love the pills."
他回答说那其实是他发明的
And he said he was the one that invented them!
我说我非常感激 我可以给他吹♥箫♥并且…
And I said that I was just so grateful I could just blow him and-
是的
Yeah.
找我有什么事 佩里?
Oh. What can I do for you, Perry?
嘿 就是来把这个送给弗罗德里克
Hey, just had to drop this off for Froderick.
哦 抱歉 是“孬货”
Oh, I'm sorry. Dickwad.
很抱歉
You know, I'm sorry.
他任职之后 你♥爸♥对他也很严苛
Your dad was hard on him too, when he came up.
而且弗莱迪会挺…
And Freddie can be…
即便他爱你 弗莱迪也会挺…让人受不了的
Even when he loves you, Freddie can be… Freddie?
这不好玩
It's no fun.
我只想说我理解
I get it, is all I'm saying.
怎么了?
What?
没怎么
No.
不 没什么
No, it's nothing.
说吧 怎么了?
No, what?
我今晚要办派对
Well, I'm throwing a party tonight.
私人派对
It's very private.
很高端
It's very exclusive.
听上去很有趣
It sounds like fun.
是很有趣
Yeah, it is.
是一个传统的化妆舞会 匿名放纵
See, it's an old world masquerade, anonymous debauchery.
宾客是经过精心挑选的
A carefully curated group.
都是精英 也很谨慎
Elite. And discreet.
午夜时会降雨 然后所有人都跳舞性♥交♥
And at midnight, the rain will fall and we'll all dance and fuck.
比跟弗莱迪在一起可要爽多了
And feel more alive in five minutes than Freddie ever will.
你应该来
You should come.
佩里 这样就过分了
Perry, that's insane.
不 不会
No, it's not.
在我眼里 你依然是那个充满激♥情♥ 自♥由♥不羁的女神
I still see that fiery, free-spirited goddess in there.
你难道不想再见到她吗?
Don't you want to see her again?
就一个晚上?
Just for one night?
不必让人知道 也不会有人知道
No one has to know. No one will ever find out.
好吧 这是我送你的礼物 听着…
Yeah, it's my gift to you. Look…
想象一下一根完美的老二 握在你手里 含在你嘴里
picture the perfect cock in your hands, in your mouth.
完美的阴♥部♥ 如果你好那一口的话 或者两种都是
The perfect pussy, if that's your speed, or both.
不用看人脸色 不用听谁的 没有人说三道四
Without faces, without words, without judgment.
又湿又硬…而且都属于你
Wet and hard… and all yours.
你怎么敢?
How dare you?
我可是你嫂子
I'm your brother's wife.
是的
Yeah.
那样很他妈的性感
And that's pretty fucking hot.
我会给你发邀请的
I'll send you an invite.
好吗?
Yeah?
查看你的手♥机♥
Check your phone.
或者…等一下
Or… hold on.
也许不想让那个发到你真正的手♥机♥上
Probably don't want that going to your real phone,
所以我把它发到这个上面
so I'll send it on this.
这是一次性手♥机♥
It's a burner.
我用它们就跟用纸巾一样频繁
I go through them like fucking Kleenex.
密♥码♥是666999 好吗? 记住了吗?
Password's 6-6-6-9-9-9. Yeah? Get it?
等着收一条短♥信♥或者 我不知道 把它扔掉
Wait for a text or, I don't know, throw it away.
由你来决定
It's up to you.
嗨 请进 日程变更的事我很抱歉
Hi, come on in. I'm sorry about the schedule shenanigans.
很高兴我们今天约上了 - 没关系 不成问题
I'm glad we could make this work. - It's fine, not a problem.
你觉得这顶假发行吗?
Does this wig work for you?
行 很不错
Yeah, it's good.
比起上次那顶 我更喜欢这一顶 颜色很不错
I like that better than the last one, it's a good color.
嗨 比尔 - 见到你很高兴
Hey there, Bill. - Nice to see you.
好的 我的想法是 今晚来一顿浪漫晚餐
Right, so, I am thinking a romantic dinner tonight.
他可以为你提供美食、浪漫 亲密的晚餐
He can serve you food, romance, an intimate dinner,
一次美妙的约会
like a good date.
也许是一次周年纪念日约会 那种氛围
An anniversary date maybe. That kind of vibe.
哦 很好 你穿对衣服了
Oh, good, you got the clothes right.
我还带了黑色连裤♥袜♥、红蕾丝内衣
And I brought a black teddy, or red lace.
这个晚点儿再说
We'll get to that later.
开始吧
Go ahead.
你今天过得如何?
How was your day?
很难熬
It was tough.
我非常努力地工作
I worked very hard.
我替你感到难过
I'm sorry.
你太努力了
You work too hard.
来
Here.
让我给你倒杯酒
Let me pour you a glass of wine,
让你放松下来
so you can relax.
你今晚真美
You look beautiful tonight.
我等不及要吃这个了
Well, I can't wait to eat this.
行了 要开始咯 数到三 全速进行
Okay, here we go. Full speed in three, two, one.
刺拳、摆拳、勾拳、上钩拳
Jab, cross, hook, uppercut.
刺拳、摆拳、勾拳、上钩拳
Jab, cross, hook, uppercut.
刺拳、摆拳、勾拳、上钩拳
Jab, cross, hook, uppercut.
右 左
Right. Left.
有发现吗?
Anything?
我们在试验中心问询了那里的员工
We've got feelers into the staff at the testing facility.
有传言说 某只装了某个应用的动物没能活下来
Some whispers about an animal that may not have survived an application,
但目前还没有证实
but nothing concrete yet.
该死的 托比
Damn it, Toby.
托比 该死的
Toby, damn it.
你们知道那里以前叫什么吧?
You know what we used to call that place, right?
罗德里克·厄舍试验中心
Roderick Usher Experimental.
楼牌上有他的名字
His name was there on the sign,
后来他变聪明了 用一个更普遍的名字把它替换掉了
before he got smart and took it down for something generic.
我们小时候 他叫那里为RUE动物园
When we were kids, he called it RUE Zoo.
等我们长大了 我们就理解了
When we got older, we'd know better.
叫它“RUE停尸间”
Called it "RUE Morgue".
有传言说他们在手术中使用一些
There's rumors they're using some unapproved paralytic powder
未经批准的麻药
in the surgeries.
一种试验用的新型龙葵药剂
An experimental new nightshade agent.
无聊
Yawn.
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表