剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
今天太不同寻常了
Today was something.
我不知道该怎么形容 我…我不知道该作何感想
And I don't know how to talk about it. I'm… I don't know how to feel.
这起操蛋的悲剧 还有…
This fucked up tragedy and…
我不知道该怎么去想
I'm not sure how to feel about it.
知道怎么着吗?
So you know what?
我们别聊佩里或是这个家的事 或是其他任何事
Let's not talk about Perry or the family, or anything else.
今晚不聊那些
Not tonight.
今晚…
Tonight…
我只想跟我的丈夫共进晚餐
I just wanna have dinner with my husband.
我只想感受被看见的感觉
I just wanna feel seen
做任何可以让我忘记那些事的事
and do whatever we can to push the rest of that away.
然后放松
And relax.
谁知道呢?
And who knows?
比尔 今天过得如何?
How was your day, Bill?
我吗?
My day? Uh…
老实说 还好
It was okay, truth be told.
我们拍摄完成了两段新视频 两集
We finished two new videos, two episodes
而且说实话 我觉得终于找到了合适的音乐总监
and honest to God, I think we finally found our music supervisor.
而且这让一切变得不同
And it is making all the difference.
是的
Yeah.
我觉得这其实对金甲虫非常好
I think it's going to be great for Goldbug, actually.
如果你想听 我对这次发布有些想法
I have some ideas about the launch, if you wanna hear them?
说来听听吧 亲爱的
Tell me all about it, love.
(RUE 全天预留 维多琳·拉弗卡德)
抱歉
Excuse me.
(安全区域)
这里是限入区域 - 对 我知道
This is a restricted area. - Yes, I know.
你肯定是新来的
You must be new.
你不该到这里来
You shouldn't be here.
罗德里克·厄舍是我父亲
Roderick Usher is my father.
我知道
I understand.
那你也不该到这儿来
Shouldn't be here though.
天啊 我今天可真是
Oh, my God, my day.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
去他的 我才不在乎
Fuck it, I don't care.
听着 保安 我不知道你有没有看那个新闻
Listen, security guard person, I don't know if you've read the news,
但厄舍一家这周过得很不顺心
but it's been a very difficult week for the Usher family,
我们在为我妹妹的工作写一篇文章
and we're doing an article on my sister's work.
你认识我妹妹的 维多琳·拉弗卡德
You know my sister. Victorine Lafourcade.
我认识拉弗卡德小姐
I know Miss Lafourcade.
你上的是夜班
And you work the night shift.
就是说你知道她在那里面 对那些动物所做的事
Which means that you know what she does to those poor animals.
而且在她背着装满猴子碎块的
And also, she greases your palm
柏金包出入时 她还给了你好处
as she walks by with her drippy Birkin bag full of monkey bits.
所以 除非你想让我调查你的存款
And so, unless you'd like me to audit your deposits
并跟你那份想必微薄的薪水核对
and hold it up against your predictably humble salary,
你最好放聪明点 玩你的字谜游戏
you're gonna do the smart thing and go back to your crossword puzzle
不然我就开除并起诉你
or else I'll have you fired and sued.
“完蛋”这个词知道吗?
What's a six-letter word for "fucked"?
“完蛋”
Fucked.
但你不该到这儿来
But you shouldn't be here.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我当然知道你是谁
Of course I know who you are.
你是聪明的那个
You're the clever one.
但你不该到这儿来
But you shouldn't be here.
而且你也不用到这儿来
And you don't have to be here.
我要说的就这么多
That's all I was saying.
把门打开
Open the door.
我去!
Fuck!
是啊 她没少给你打肾上腺素吧?
Yeah, she pump you full of adrenaline?
让你那颗小心脏能继续跳动?
Keep your little heart beating?
维多琳啊
Vic, Vic, Vic.
(样本编号♥:V417)
维多琳 这下你完蛋了
Oh, Vic, you are so fucked.
你为什么恨她?
Why do you hate her?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
要知道 那最早是希腊人开始做的
You know, it was the Greeks who started it.
公元前四世纪
Fourth century BCE.
第一次在动物身上做试验
First experiments on animals.
至少 据记载是这样的
At least, documented.
猪和羊
Pigs and goats.
你知道被用于试验的动物 一年有多少吗?
You know how many animals are used for testing in a year?
超过一亿只
More than a hundred million.
人类对很多其他物种做这种事
Human beings doing this to so many other species.
很厉害
It's impressive.
用猩猩做医学研究 其实在2015年就被禁止了
Medical research on chimpanzees was pretty much banned in 2015.
我的意思是他们说过可以有例外
I mean, they said exceptions could be made
条件是该研究被证明 对于了解人类的疾病至关重要
if the research was proven to be critical to understanding human disease.
并且会捐一笔可观的款
And if a sizeable donation was made
用于保护野生猩猩
to support the conservation of wild chimps.
你♥爸♥很有个性 不是吗?
Your dad is a force of nature, isn't he?
我需要你告诉我你以为你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
I'm gonna need you to tell me who the fuck you think you are.
你为什么恨她?
Why do you hate her?
我是说 说起来 你该支持她才对 你们都是罗德里克·厄舍的私生女
I mean, on paper, you should be allies. The bastard daughters of Roderick Usher.
你们要是联手得有多强大
What an alliance you could have made.
好吧 不管你是谁 你都他妈的被开了
Okay, whoever you are, you are so fucking fired.
百分之九十的人体药物试验都会失败
90% of drugs fail in human trials.
就算他们通过了临床前试验 所以 对不起了 动物们
Even though they pass pre-clinical tests. So, sorry, animals.
那跟健康无关的那些呢?
And what about the stuff that has nothing to do with health?
我是说 不折磨点什么东西
I mean, you lot can't make a lipstick or a dandruff shampoo
你们就造不出唇膏或去头屑洗发水
without making something suffer.
我喜欢你们这家人 那种可爱又无所谓的刻薄
I love how deliciously, pointlessly mean you lot can be.
好吧 说“开除”不准确
Okay, fired is the wrong word.
因为我要他妈的杀了你
Because I'm gonna have you fucking killed.
你有这个能力
And you could too.
你挑了最差的工作来隐藏你的本性
You picked the worst job to hide your true nature.
你以替人收拾烂摊子为生
You clean up dirt for a living.
可另一方面 维多琳…
Victorine, on the other hand…
她却挑了更好的那个
she picked better.
目前公众都觉得她是特蕾莎修女
She's Mother Teresa, far as they know.
每次都会救下人类一颗宝贵的心脏
Saving humanity one precious heart at a time.
但在内心里 你们两个是最像的
Inside though, you two are the most alike.
你恨她 因为她隐藏得更好
You hate her because she hid it… better.
知道吗…
You're right…
你说得对
you know.
她说谎
She lies.
她还给我们注射肾上腺素 让这看上去有效
And she pumps us full of adrenaline to make it look like it works.
可你还是不用到这儿来
You still didn't need to come here though.
这本可以平静地进行
It could have happened quiet.
安详地
Peaceful.
在床上进行
In bed.
但我想必须得这样进行
But I guess it's got to happen like this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这并非针对你
It's not personal.
之前也不是针对你弟弟
It wasn't with your brother either.
只是…
It's just, well…
就发展到了这一步
Here we are.
去他的
Fuck it.
到我了
I got mine.
奇怪 菲尔人呢?
That's weird, where's Phil?
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
《厄舍府的没落》
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表