剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
I imagine they would.
而且我认为这对你来说并不容易
And I imagine this isn't easy for you.
这是我最难说出口的话
It's the hardest thing I've ever had to say out loud.
弗莱迪…
Fred…
弗莱迪
Freddie.
你肯定多少有点感觉了
You must be feeling it a bit.
亲爱的 你得停手
Sweetie, you need to stop.
亲爱的
Honey.
不 亲爱的 求你 不
No. Honey. Please, no. No. No.
见效很快 不是吗?
Works so fast, doesn't it?
我听说帖木尔用火钳自杀了 而且
I heard Tamerlane killed herself with a fireplace poker and,
我对天发誓 我想不明白… 我想不明白这意味着什么
I swear to God, I can't… I can't figure out what that means.
我是说 那是怎么… 那是怎么做到的?
I mean, how do you… How do you even do that?
我们第一次见面 我就知道自己想娶你
I knew I wanted to marry you the first time we met.
你记得吗?在那次拍照的时候?
Do you remember? At the photoshoot?
你当时来到我跟前 我以前
You came up to me, and I'd been approached
曾经被骗子和追星的人搭讪过
and chatted up by grifters and groupies before,
但你当时满脸笑容 感觉是那么真实
but you smiled and it was so real.
我问你你为什么那么做
And I asked you why you did it,
你说看到我一个人站在那儿 你心想
and you said that you saw me standing there alone and you thought,
“那个人似乎需要一个朋友”
"That looks like a guy who could use a friend."
你是对的
And you were right.
那个笑容
That smile.
那个笑容俘获了我的心
The smile stole my heart.
你知道那天早上的头条新闻 是什么吗?
Do you know what the headline was that morning?
就是我从前辈那里 接过董事会席位的时候
When I took my board seat from my predecessor?
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的商业板块 “从冷酷无情到怯懦无能”
Business section of The Times. "From ruthless to toothless."
你是那么看我的吗?
Is that how you see me?
怯懦无能?
Toothless?
说吧
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, yeah. Oh.
是的 现在吗?好的
Yeah. Now? Okay. Okay.
紧急情况
It's an emergency.
爸爸需要我 可以的时候我就会回来
Dad needs me. I'll be back when I can.
也许我们到时候再聊
Maybe we'll talk then.
你的婚戒放在哪了?
Where did you put your wedding ring?
没戴在你手上 我看过那个派对的视频了
It wasn't on your hand. I saw footage from the party.
我拿回了你的一些东西 你的钱包 个人物品
I got some of your things back. Your purse, your effects.
你那部该死的手♥机♥
Your… Your fucking phone.
但没有婚戒 你把婚戒放哪了 莫里?
But no ring. Where did you put the ring, Morrie?
别乱动
Don't move.
别找借口! - 我正在想办法
Don't make excuses! - I am working on it.
显然没有 那栋大楼还在
Apparently not. The building is still standing.
我有别的事要忙 爸爸 葬礼…
I've had other things on my mind, Dad. Funerals-
我跟你说过了 从新泽西招人 把它搞定
I told you, call the Jersey boys, and get it done.
我会的 只是一栋楼而已 我不知道它怎么就那么重要
I will. It's just a building, I don't know why it matters.
它很重要 因为我得指望你
It matters because I have to count on you.
那是个犯罪现场 到处都能看到我们家族的姓氏
It's a fucking crime scene with our family's name all over it.
到处都沾了你弟弟的血
Your brother's blood all over it.
它很重要 因为如果我不能指望你搞定那栋楼
It matters because if I can't count on you to do the building,
那出了小问题我也指望不上你
then I can't count on you for the little things,
那意味着出了大事我也指望不上你
which means I can't count on you for the big things,
可我不得不指望你 弗莱迪 我没办法
and I have to count on you, Freddie. I have to.
你是关键 懂了吗? 你就是他妈的决定票
You're it, you see? You're the fucking swing vote.
董事会想挖票?
The board's swinging?
他们还没打电♥话♥给你
They haven't called you yet.
就是这样 弗莱迪
This is it, Freddie.
他们都没了 现在一切就要坍塌了
They're all gone, and it's all about to fall apart.
所以 我需要指望你
So, I need to count on you.
他们打电♥话♥来的时候 而且他们一定会打的
And when they call, and they will call,
你只要别接 那就是最好的信息
you just don't pick up, that's the best message.
如果他们给你压力 你就告诉他们 “我是弗莱德里克·厄舍
And if they corner you in the street, you tell them, "I'm Frederick Usher,
我是一个帝国希望与梦想的寄托”
I'm the repository of the hopes and dreams of a fucking empire."
所以你们去别处胡说八道吧”
"So take your treacherous bullshit elsewhere."
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
我能
I can.
这是个非常令人不快的过程
I mean, this is a very unpleasant process.
事实上 你现在描述的这些症状
In fact, for the symptoms you're describing,
你丈夫也许会说 加大药量就能让你好受一些
your husband would probably say upping the dose would smooth you over.
我现在不是在问他 而是在问你
Not asking him. I'm asking you.
我现在的用量是多少? 一天两千毫克利果多恩?
I'm on what? Two thousand milligrams of Ligodone a day?
你听说过的第二高的用量是…
The second highest dose you've ever heard of is…
一千三百毫克 - 一千三百吗?对
Thirteen hundred. - Thirteen hundred? Right.
然后出了这件事 他们想要加大用量
And then this happens and they want to up it,
我知道你替弗特纳多工作 我知道
and I know you work for Fortunato, I know,
但你依然是我的医生 对吗?
but you're still my doctor, right?
是的 当然了
Yes, of course.
你有孩子吗?
Do you have kids?
有 - 是继子继女吗?
Yes. - Stepkids?
他们叫过你瘾君子吗?
They ever call you a junkie?
没有
No.
我的有
Mine did.
他们现在全都死了
They're all gone now.
看着三口棺材埋进地里
You watch three coffins being lowered into the ground,
还有两口等着下葬 你却无能为力
two more on the way, and you can't help it.
那只会让你觉得人生太他妈短暂了
It just makes you think, you know, life is so fucking short.
而我一直不断回想的事…
And the thing I keep going back to…
就是利果多恩比我之前服用过的 任何药物都更像海♥洛♥因♥
is that Ligodone is more like heroin than any other drug I've ever been on.
不过 如果正确服用 利果多恩的成瘾发生率更低
Well, Ligodone has a lower incidence of addiction if used correctly.
拜托 这里只有你跟我
Come on. It's just me and you here.
所以 告诉我 我怎么才能 停用这种既安全又不会成瘾的药物?
So, tell me, how do I get off this perfectly safe, non-addictive drug?
非常非常缓慢地
Very, very slowly.
我明白
I see.
是的 我是一个帝国 希望与梦想的寄托
Yes, well, I am the repository of the hopes and dreams of an empire,
所以我很高兴你们在考虑未来
so I'm happy you're thinking of the future.
哇
Wow.
要成真了
It is happening.
嘿 我是弗莱迪
Hey, it's Fredso.
是的 听着 我知道 我们原本安排在下星期
Yeah, uh, listen, I know we're all set for next week,
但这边事情进展很快 形势对我很有利
but things are moving fast here, and things are happening for me,
我真的需要把那栋楼拆掉
and I really need that building to come down.
我需要今天 今晚就完成
I need it done, like, today. Tonight.
我不在乎他妈的什么爆破许可证
Well, I… I don't care about the fucking blasting permit.
给我弄部拆楼机来
Get me a ball and a fucking crane.
因为我他妈的叫你那么做 因为我是厄舍家的新♥势♥力♥
Because I fucking asked you to. Because I'm the Usher ascendant.
是的 不…
Yeah. No…
新泽西的建筑工人听命于罗德里克 也听命于我
The Jersey boys listen to Roderick, and the Jersey boys listen to me.
是的 我会去的 我想看着那栋楼被拆掉
Yes, I will be there. I want to see that building come down.
行了吗?
Okay?
你听到他的语气变得多快吗?
Did you hear how fast he changed his tune?
这太棒了
It's amazing.
我这一生都不被人当回事
My whole life, you know, they won't take me seriously,
接着 突然间 我就成了新CEO…
and then, suddenly, you're the new CEO…
所有人都他妈这么温顺
…and everybody is fucking so accommodating.
好吧 是几乎所有人
Well, almost everyone.
你 莫里…
You, Morrie…
你知道老爸很看重的一点是什么吗?
You know one thing Dad was really big about?
那是他教我们所有人的一课
It was a lesson that he taught us all.
是他最先教我们的其中一件事
One of the first things he taught us.
不!弗莱德里克!不!
No! Frederick! No!
如果要考验一段亲密关系…
If you wanna test a bond…
不! - 不必真去破坏它
No! - You don't really need to break it.
不!
No!
你只要让它产生一点裂痕
You just crack it a little.
现在 他让我上到 比塔米高一阶的位置上
Now, he put me one rung higher on the ladder than Tammy
然后他就坐在一旁看着
and he sat back and watched.
有裂痕 但没破坏掉 那样确实让它更坚固了
Cracked, but it didn't break. It did make it stronger.
老爸看重的第二课是家里要井然有序
Second lesson Dad was big on was getting your house in order.
你不必是个暴君
You don't have to be a tyrant,
但如果你不想一直那么残忍♥
but if you don't want to be consistently cruel,
那就必须至少做到一次残忍♥至极 以树立权威
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表