剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
我不在意被人知道我心脏有问题
I don't care who knows about my heart issues
但我不想让人看到我的社保号♥
but I'd hate for them to see my social security number.
我们活在这个世界难道不糟糕吗?
Isn't it awful that we live in that world?
要是你心脏有问题
If you have heart issues,
那你真的来对地方了 因为鲁伊兹医生是最优秀的
well, you really are in the right place because Dr. Ruiz, she's… She's the best.
这样 不如我带你去她的办公室?
Look, why don't I take you to her office?
确保你的资料会最先被她看到
Make sure your paperwork gets to the top of her pile?
那样就太好了
That'd be wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
那行了 你没事吧?
All right, then. You… You all right?
没事 我只是…我心律不齐 很容易疲劳
Yeah, I just… I have irregular heartbeats, I get tired easily.
我可以帮你拿着这个
Well, um, I can take this.
你坐下缓缓
You go sit down.
你在这上班吗?
You work here?
是的 我跟鲁伊兹医生共事
Yeah, yeah. I work with Dr. Ruiz.
太好了
How wonderful.
去坐吧
Have a seat.
(肥厚型心肌病)
(克莱姆·帕米拉)
(病变可能由心肌缺血导致)
你…你简直完美 不是吗?
You're just… You're just perfect, aren't you?
莱奥 莱奥
Leo. Leo.
嘿
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
你怎么来了? - 我一个小时前给你发过短♥信♥
What are you doing here? - I texted you an hour ago.
是吗?
Really?
看来我吃的食用大♥麻♥开始起效了 - 我得让你做好准备 你是第一个
Guess my edible's kicking in. - I have to prep you. You're first up.
你明天要上《智族GQ》、 《今日美国》和《电脑游戏玩家》
You have GQ, USA Today and PC Gamer tomorrow.
所以我们得提前准备一下
And so we have to pre-game.
还有 现在佩里死了 家里在打官司
Also, Perry's dead, the family's fucked,
你是我的公♥关♥活动的主力 可你却吃了食用大♥麻♥?
you're the frontline of my PR campaign and you just took an edible?
你要吗?
You want some?
是的 我要
I mean, yeah, I want some.
悠着点 老兄
Easy, tiger.
我太消沉了 这会让我好一些
I was getting too down and this will even me out.
我知道自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
再来一杯吗 卡米尔?
Another glass, Camille?
好啊
Yeah.
我要
I think I do.
我喜欢他 我觉得他很棒
I like him. I think he's great.
我觉得你应该带他去家里
I think that you should bring him around to the family
把他介绍给家里人 因为他的身材很棒 值得留在身边
and introduce him to the family because he's got a keeper bod.
请一定要给我恋爱方面的建议
Please give me relationship advice.
或者让你的两个助理来给我建议
Or have your assistants do it.
你知道塔米和弗罗德里克 叫我们“私生子”吗?
Did you know that Tammy and Froderick call us "the bastards"?
你、我还有佩里
You, me and Perry?
还有小维 - 对 去他妈的小维
And Vic. - Yeah, fuck Vic.
你为什么这么恨小维?
Why do you hate Vic so much?
不过他们确实那么叫我们
They do though.
他们叫我们“私生子”
They call us "the bastards".
你第一次跟父亲见面时多大?
How old were you when you met the old man?
18岁
Eighteen.
没错 我是20岁
That's right. I was 20.
谢谢 我爱你
Oh, thank you, I love you.
莱奥也爱你 他说你们要订婚了
Leo loves you too. He says you're getting engaged.
他是说真的还是只是因为嗑了药
Did he mean it or is it just the edibles and the pot and the speed
喝了酒在乱讲?
and the wine and the coke and the pills talking?
我那时18岁
I was 18.
我刚才说了 对吗?
I just said that. Right?
佩里 他来的时候非常小
He was just so little, when he showed up. Perry.
他是16岁时才知情的
He was 16 when he found out.
一夜暴富
Rags to fucking riches.
他那时只是个青少年
He was just a teenager.
难怪他会堕落
No wonder he was fucked up.
如果你开始认为这就是现实 你就会堕入深渊
If you start thinking this is reality, you'll just slip into the abyss.
你说的是你自己 我可没有
You're speaking for yourself. I stayed out of that.
这可就是在胡说了 - 胡说 什么?
Now that's bullshit. - Bullshit, what?
我是做电子游戏的 你知道的
I make video games. You know.
我跟厄舍制药公♥司♥什么的无关…
I'm not part of the whole… Usher pharma bollocks.
我是做电子游戏的 知道吗?
Like, I make video games, you know?
你不做电子游戏
You don't make video games.
你付钱给做电子游戏的人
You give money to people who make video games.
但你什么都不做
But you don't make shit.
弗罗德里克就好比是 翻唱罗德里克·厄舍的歌♥的乐队
Um, like, Froderick is this Roderick Usher cover band
他会翻唱热门歌♥曲 却有点走音
and he's playing the hits, but it's sort of off-key,
而塔米基本上就是搞健康品牌 贴上巨大的金色昆虫贴纸
and Tammy is basically just Goop with, like, a big golden bug sticker on it.
产品上贴的甚至都不是她的脸 而是比尔T的 那个该死的健身小丑
And it's not even her face on the product, it's BILLT, the fucking fitness clown,
然后还有小维的心脏网眼项目 甚至都不是她的
and then Vic's heart mesh isn't even her heart mesh,
是那个医生的 所以她才会跟那个医生搞在一起
it's the surgeon's heart mesh, that's why she's fucking the surgeon,
你就是厉害的 该怎么说呢 电玩界的盖茨比
and you're like this amazing, I don't know, like, Xbox Gatsby.
哇哦 - 而我就负责在媒体上造势
Wow. - And I just spin.
爸爸决定让我搞公♥关♥ 兴风作浪
Dad decided that I belong in a room of smoke and mirrors,
我就像个电风扇
and I'm like a ceiling fan
转啊转啊 不干任何实事
and I spin and I spin and I spin and I don't go anywhere.
厄舍家的人不事生产
Ushers don't make stuff.
我们谁都不干实事
None of us.
好吧 我还停留在 “电玩界的盖茨比”那里
Okay, I'm still stuck on Xbox Gatsby.
哦 该死的… - 不
Oh, fuck this- - No.
你养猫了? - 是我的猫
You got a cat? - She's mine.
嘿 布鲁托 别打扰莱奥爸爸 他现在很伤心
Hey, Pluto, leave Daddy Leo alone. He's grieving.
还来了几个伤心人
And here come some fellow grievers.
有客人来了
Company.
没错 开个小派对
Yeah, having a little party.
转移下我的注意力 这会是佩里所希望的
Take my mind off things. It's what Perry would've wanted.
行了 我该走了
Yes, that's my cue to go.
明早 我需要你…
Tomorrow morning, I need you to…
我需要你好好表现
I need you to nail it.
你是家族里第一个公开♥发♥言的 所以 行了 你准备好了
You're my opening volley. There you go, boom, you're prepped.
嘿 你想留下吗?
Hey, you want to stay?
没什么的 就几个朋友 一些极品货 设计师产品
It's nothing huge, just a few friends, some top-shelf shit. Designer stuff.
我的目标是不醉不休
I'm aiming for total blackout.
哇哦 我不知道谁不会想要那些
Wow. I don't know who wouldn't want to be ringside for that,
但还是算了 我还是让你自己一个人 悲恸到昏倒吧
but no, I'm gonna let you grieve yourself
into a coma by yourself.
请务必谨慎
Please be careful.
我会把杂♥志♥采访改到下午
I'll move the mags till… the afternoon.
嘿 谨慎可是我的座右铭 - 嘿 各位 你们好吗?
Hey, I invented careful. - Hey guys, how are you?
嘿 挺好的 好久不见
Hey, good. Haven't seen you in a long time.
嘿!
Hey!
我们有日子没见了 对吗? - 是啊
It has been a while, right? - Sure.
你要把它冰起来吗? - 是的 交给我吧
Wanna bring it in and chill? - I can get it.
我想喝点东西
I need something already.
嘿 莱奥 - 嘿…
Hey, Leo. - Hey…
我带了一些蒙蒂来
I brought some Monty. - Oh!
你想来点蒙蒂吗?
You want some Monty?
我的孩子们以前没经历过死亡 他们没面对过死亡
Death was something new for my children.
They really hadn't faced it.
但跟对待所有其他事情一样 厄舍家的人适应得很快
But like with all other things, Ushers adapt quickly.
有一样东西我一直想要教他们 就是“转换的艺术”
One thing I tried to teach them, the art of the pivot.
当生活给你柠檬时…
When life hands you lemons…
拿它做柠檬汽水吗?
Make lemonade?
不是
No.
首先 在各种媒体上造势
First you roll out a multi-media campaign
让人们相信柠檬非常稀缺 这只有在你囤积了柠檬
to convince people lemons are incredibly scarce,
控制了供给的情况下才有效 然后再展开媒体闪电攻势
which only works if you stockpile lemons, control the supply, then a… A media blitz.
宣传只有柠檬才能表达“我爱你”
Lemon is the only way to say "I love you," the must-have accessory
是订婚或结婚周年纪念日的必需品
for engagements or anniversaries.
玫瑰老套了 柠檬才新潮
Roses are out, lemons are in.
广♥告♥牌上宣传除非你有柠檬 否则她就不会跟你上♥床♥
Billboards that say she won't have sex with you unless you got lemons.
再联手戴比尔斯这种钻石品牌
You cut De Beers in on it.
限♥量♥版的柠檬手镯 发黄的钻石就美其名曰“柠檬糖”
Limited edition lemon bracelets, yellow diamonds called lemon drops.
让苹果公♥司♥将他们新的操作系统 命名为OS柠檬
You get Apple to call their new operating system OS-Lemón.
“O”上要带个读音符号♥
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表