剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
你看错地方了 盖茨比
You're looking the wrong way, Gatsby.
黛西已经跟普通人跑了
Daisy's done run off with the hoi polloi.
她应该那么做
As she should.
从小到大 我妈告诉我们说 乌鸦是撒旦的仆从
Growing up, my mom used to tell us that ravens were the minions of Satan,
因为诺亚将它们扔…
'cause Noah threw them-
将它们从方舟上扔了下去 可它们仍在大洪水中活了下来
Threw them overboard and they still survived the flood.
是的 以前听过这个故事
Yeah. Heard that one before.
不过它们并非在每种文化里 都被认为是凶兆
They're not considered bad omens in every culture though.
很多人认为乌鸦会带来好运
A lot of people believe ravens bring good fortune.
不确定我想不想听人算命
Not sure I want to know my fortune.
为什么?
Oh, why?
看到你手纹这里的分叉了吗?
See how your line splits here?
你的人生将会完全转变
Your life will take a complete change of course.
就在今晚
Tonight.
♪ Woah, listen to the music ♪
♪ Woah, listen to the music ♪
♪ Woah, listen to the music ♪
♪ All the time ♪
♪ Then I know you're not there ♪
该你了
It's your turn.
我真的不想跳舞
I don't really feel like dancing.
重点不在于跳舞 而是要被别人看到
It's not about dancing, it's about being seen.
交朋友
Make a friend.
在新年落球仪式时吻她 确保她会记住
Kiss her as the ball drops, make sure she'll remember.
在这栋漂亮的大楼 也就是前时代大厦的所有者
Under the direction of Mr. Alex Parker,
亚历克斯·帕克先生授意下
who owns this wonderful building, the former Times Tower,
在过去75年里 它成为了一项新年传统…
and this has become a New Year's tradition for the last 75 years…
幸好他有你来做决定
Thank God he's got you to call the shots.
这话什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 只是称赞你
Nothing but a compliment.
过生日时 要是我不先吃一口蛋糕 他就会忘记吃生日蛋糕
If it was our birthday he'd forget to eat cake if I didn't take a bite first.
女性是人类的天然领袖
Women are the natural leaders of the species.
古代埃及的做法是对的
Ancient Egypt had it right.
那颗球要落下了 你想好新年立志了吗?
The ball is gonna drop. You decide on your resolution?
你刚才已经问过我们了
You already asked us that.
改变这个世界
Change the world.
记得吗?
Remember?
你哥替你回答过了
Your brother answered for you.
你想做什么? - 那就是我想做的
What do you want? - That is what I want.
我像是不能替自己做主的人吗?
Do I seem like I can't speak for myself?
你给我的印象是一位无冕女王
You strike me as a queen without a crown.
不如这样吧?
How about this?
如果能变得富有或出名 你选哪个…
If you could be rich or famous, which-
富有
Rich.
好吧 你选富有
Okay. You're rich.
不用再去上班
You never have to work again.
接下来呢?
What now?
你会用你的人生做什么?
What do you do with your life?
现在更接近了
Getting closer now.
剩下不到20秒
Less than 20 seconds coming up.
绝不被男人主宰
I'd never let a man have power over me,
而且我要弄清楚如何长生不老 - 十、九、八、七
and I'd figure out how to live forever. - Ten, nine, eight, seven,
六、五、四、三、二、一!
six, five, four, three, two, one!
新年快乐!
Happy new year!
(1980年)
敬你 埃及艳后
Cheers to you, Cleopatra.
你对付女人向来很有一套
You always had a way with the ladies.
我是说这些年来
Over the years, I mean.
可我当初认识你的时候 你的婚姻似乎很幸福
But, you seemed happily married when I met you.
确实
I was.
出了什么问题?
What went wrong?
那个现在已经不重要了
Doesn't matter now.
什么时候起出问题的?
That when it started?
1980年新年吗? 你没有在家陪安娜贝尔·李
New Year's 1980? You're not at home with Annabel Lee,
你在一间酒吧里跟另一个女人接吻
you're locking lips with some other woman at a bar.
不得已而为 - 为什么?
Had to. - Why?
我会解释的
I'll get to that.
你做了什么 罗德里克?
What did you do, Roderick?
你和玛德琳
You and Madeline.
你之前说这是你的忏悔
You said this is your confession.
那就忏悔吧
Confess.
环绕在你身边的那些亡魂…
In death around thee…
他们的思绪将你缠绕 请安息
And their will shall overshadow thee Be still
夜虽晴朗 却眉头紧蹙
The night, tho' clear, shall frown
繁星高悬于空 不应迢遥俯瞰
And the stars shall not look down From their high thrones in heaven
闪射希冀般的凡尘花火
With light like Hope to mortals given
但它们红色的球体 无光
But their red orbs, without beam
面对疲惫的你… - 她们是谁?
To thy weariness shall seem… - Who are they?
却似一个燃烧滚烫的… - 他们的妈妈们
As a burning and a fever… - The mothers.
佩里、莱奥、卡米尔
Perry, Leo, Camille.
会永远在你身边
Which will cling to thee forever
如今那些思绪 无从忘记
Now are thoughts thou shalt not banish
如今那些景象 永不消弭
Now are visions never to vanish
于你灵魂处不曾褪去
From thy spirit shall they pass
如同青草叶上 永恒朝露
No more, like dewdrops from the grass
就说:“这对我来说 是个非常困难的时刻
Just say, "This is a very difficult moment for me,
这个时候请尊重我的隐私”
please respect my privacy at this time."
这对我来说是个非常困难的时刻 这个时候请尊重我的隐私
This is a very difficult moment for me, please respect my privacy at this time.
你行的
You got it.
朱诺
Juno.
你没事吧? - 没事
You okay? - Yeah.
扶着我的胳膊
Just take my arm.
朱诺 你扶着他?好的 - 我没事
Juno, you've got his side? Okay. - I'm fine.
低着头 只需要点头 悲伤地微笑 别跟任何人讲话
Heads down, just nods, sad smiles, we are not talking to anyone.
好吧 你做到了
Well, you did it.
你把这里整个买♥♥了下来
You bought out the whole place.
要喝一杯吗?
Want a drink?
没有酒保吗?
No bartender?
妈的 没有酒保 这是一次私密谈话
Fuck, no bartender, this is a private conversation.
你的保镖可以跟我们的坐一起
Your date can sit with our dates.
他们没酒喝 他们是在工作
Nothing for them, they're on duty.
这位是托尼
This is Tony.
托尼 这是我仅剩的妹妹
Tony, this is who's left.
我之前问托尼是不是不管我们去哪 他都得跟着 哪怕是去小便
I asked Tony if he had to follow us everywhere, even to take a piss.
他不肯说
He isn't being forthcoming.
我的跟着我去了
Mine did.
至少跟到了门口
To the door at least.
不确定他该不该那么做 可他做了 变♥态♥!
Not sure if he was supposed to, but he did, dirty boy!
这太荒唐了
This is mental.
而且到底是为了什么要保护我们?
And protect us from what exactly?
莱奥跳楼了 朱利叶斯看到了全过程
Leo jumped. Julius saw the whole thing.
他当时嗑嗨了 不是在跟什么刺客搏斗
He was high as fuck, not battling some corporate assassin.
所以是老爸反应过度了吗?
So Dad's overreacting?
这不是老爸安排的
This is not Dad.
是玛德琳姑姑
This is Aunt Mad.
什么 真的吗?
What, for real?
真的
For real.
如果那个人觉得他要待在我家外面 那些保密协议
Those NDAs better be locked up tighter than Alcatraz
最好比恶魔岛监狱还要密不透风
if that guy thinks he's staying outside my place.
是的
Right.
对 那些应♥召♥女
Right, the hookers.
想杀厄舍家人的只有厄舍家的人
The only people out for Usher blood are Ushers.
所以我才想这么做 我是说 现在还剩下我们三个
It's kind of why I wanted to do this. I mean, there are three of us left.
一共六个
Half of us.
而且听着 我知道我们一直不太和睦
And look, I know we haven't always seen eye-to-eye,
但我们现在必须团结 不是吗?
but we have to pull together now, don't we?
她也许是对的
She might be right.
你们记得他们是什么时候来的吗?
You remember when they showed up?
我是说那几个小的
The Littles, I mean.
我记得你是什么时候来的
I remember when you showed up.
天啊 我们当时多生气啊
God, how annoyed we were.
看着他们想要弥补内心的空虚
And watching them trying to fill that hole.
毒品、名声、花钱
The drugs, the fame, the spending.
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表