剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
谁知道那个疯小子…抱歉 亲爱的
Who knows what that crazy little sh- Sorry, honey.
谁知道那个疯小子会干什么 不会干什么?
Who knows what that crazy little spit-head will or won't do?
而且他妈的为什么…抱歉 亲爱的
And why the fuck-- Sorry, honey.
他妈的为什么有人觉得向政♥府♥告密
Why the fuck would anybody think it would serve their best interests
会对他们有好处?
to become a goddamn informant for the government?
好吧 我想他们应该挺勇敢的吧
Well, I mean, they'd have to be pretty brave, I guess.
那些指控是真的吗?
Are the charges true?
因为如果不是 那就没什么好担心的
Because if not, we've got nothing to worry about,
可如果真有人违法了 难道他们不该受到惩罚吗?
but if someone really broke the law, shouldn't they be punished?
丽诺尔 这么说很勇敢 也很体贴
Lenore, that is a brave and thoughtful thing to say.
尤其是如果你 想被排除在遗嘱之外的话
Especially if you want to get written out of the will.
你不会认为他会那么做吧?
You don't think he'd do that, do you?
弗莱迪的问题在于
The only thing you can say about Freddie is
他想要爸爸爱他胜过爱任何东西
he wants Dad to love him more than anything.
他做生意不行 但他不会惹爸爸生气
He's shit at business, but he wouldn't do anything to piss him off.
我打赌是某个私生子干的
My money is on one of the bastards.
也许我们都低估了弗莱迪
Maybe we've all just underestimated Freddie.
弗莱迪是继承人 也许他在逼爸爸早点退位
When your dad goes down, Freddie's on the throne.
Maybe he's giving him a little push.
干吗多此一举?
Why bother?
不管他有多难堪大任 他显然都会继承一切
He gets everything, no matter how inept he is, apparently.
就看看他的名字
Just look at his name.
弗莱德里克跟罗德里克非常相似 就差叫小罗德里克了
Frederick is as close to Roderick as you get without a junior.
我不知道为什么不干脆就叫 弗罗德里克
I don't know why he didn't just call him Froderick.
可能是佩里 - 那你的那位新继母呢?
Oh, it's probably Perry. - What about your new stepmom?
可能是朱诺 - 闭嘴!
Could be Juno. - Shut it!
提都别提她 没她这个人 明白吗?
Don't mention her ever. She doesn't exist. Do you understand?
她不在遗嘱里 对吗? 他应该不会那么糊涂
She's not in the will, is she? He has to be smarter than that.
不存在
Doesn't exist.
而且什么都不知道
Also doesn't know anything.
天啊 太不是时候了 比尔… - 上市发行的事可以先放放
God, the timing. Bill- - You could always push back the launch.
不 不行
No. No way.
金甲虫必须准时上市发♥售♥
Goldbug has to go off on time.
介绍里有上市发♥售♥日期
I built the launch date into the presentation.
爸爸已经签字同意了 - 我是说因为审判
Dad's already signed off. - I mean, the trial.
其他的事公众会理解的 塔米
All the rest, the world will understand, Tammy.
我才不在乎什么公众
I don't give a shit about the world.
我在乎的是爸爸的看法 如果他能安然无事 我们就能
I care about what Dad thinks, and he'd ride this out, so we ride it out.
金甲虫会向他证明 厄舍帝国应该是母权制的
Goldbug will show him that the Usher empire should be a matriarchy.
而帖木尔·厄舍应该是女王 所以只要告诉我你需要什么
And Tamerlane Usher should be the queen. So just tell me what you need.
我需要比尔·T·威尔逊
I need Bill T. Wilson.
所以你只要继续做他就可以 好吗?
So you just keep being him, okay?
你让比尔T王国活跃起来
You warm up BILLT Nation,
让那一千万订阅者替我造势
you keep those 10 million subscribers all frothy for me.
你知道比利皮 有1200万订阅者吗?
You know Blippi has 12 million?
操那个比利皮 操♥他♥妈♥的审判 操那个告密者
Fuck Blippi. And fuck this trial. And fuck this informant.
说到操人…
Speaking of fucking…
谁知道今晚要弄到多晚 我叫那个女孩不用来了
Who knows how late this goes tonight. I canceled the girl.
我不知道今晚有个女孩要来
I didn't know there was a girl tonight.
本来有 但我叫她不用来了 好吧 是推迟了 就在今天
Well, there was and she's cancelled. Well, pushed, today.
得让爸爸看到他的孩子们不需要五亿
Dad needs to see his kids don't need half a billion dollars
也不需要不停地用猴子试验就能成功
and an endless supply of test monkeys to be successful.
就快成功了
Just about got it.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
行了 我们来给她缝合吧
All right. Let's close her up.
然后就祈祷吧
Then cross our fingers.
成功了 真的成功了
It worked. It really fucking worked.
我不得不说
I have to say,
我们想要通过同行评审会很难
I think we're going to struggle to get peer review.
别说是因为那棵龙葵
Don't say it's because of the nightshade.
是因为那棵龙葵 我还会再说一遍的
Because of the nightshade. I am gonna say it again.
你♥爸♥送过来的这种新粉
This new powder your dad sent over…
会坑了这项研究的
…it's gonna poison the study.
嘿 你听说那些故事了吗?
Hey. You hear those stories?
在南美有游客脸上沾上了粉
Tourists in South America get powder blown in their face
结果害他们瘫痪了
and it paralyzes them?
这就是那种东西
This is the same stuff.
如果我们用弗特纳多公♥司♥的
Our trial's never going to look legit
导致瘫痪的试验药物 我们的试验看上去永远都有问题
if we're using an experimental Fortunato paralytic.
我们只要别让佩里知道就行了
We'll just have to keep it away from Perry.
不然会在男女混校的饮料里发现它的
Or it'll end up in some co-ed's drink.
你确定要我今晚去你家吗? - 什么?
You sure you want me to come tonight? - What?
似乎今天的庭审之后 大家都会亮出武器
Seems like everybody's going to have their guns out after court today.
那个告密者呢? - 不 你一定要来
The informant? - No, you have to come.
是卡米尔 我们都知道是卡米尔
It's Camille, we all know it's Camille.
这将是一场大屠♥杀♥ - 他们说了要带艾尔来
It's going to be a bloodbath. - They said, bring Al.
很抱歉 鲁伊兹医生 但你必须来
I'm sorry, Dr. Ruiz, but you have to come.
你绝对不能来
You absolutely cannot come.
我想见见你的家人
I'd like to meet your family.
但那要有个过程 带另一半见家长可是件大事
But there's a whole process for that. Significant others are a thing.
你现在应该不会想那么做
You don't want that yet.
婚前协议会有电♥话♥簿那么厚
The prenup's like a fucking phone book.
莱奥 你让我跟你同居 却不肯让我见你的家人?
Leo, you let me move in, but you won't let me meet your family?
是的 我不知道自己什么时候会回去
That's right. I don't know when I'm going to get back,
但我们到时候再谈这件事
but we'll talk about it then.
我现在在电梯里 我们马上就可以谈
I'll be right up. I'm in the elevator. - We can talk about it in a minute.
你现在在电梯里
You're in the elevator.
好吧 等会儿见
Okay, see you in a sec.
你得走了 - 你答应过跟我合照的
You've got to go. - You promised a selfie.
立刻 该死
Now. Fuck.
好吧 你得在外面等着 好吗?
Okay, you are going to have to wait out here, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗?
Are you fucking serious?
是的
Yeah.
沙发上有毯子 藏到那下面
There's a blanket on the sofa, hide under that or something.
我不知道 快点
I don't know. Come on.
等他去洗手间时 你就可以溜出去了
I'll let you out when he goes to the bathroom.
好吧 我的朋友肯定不敢相信 我跟拿破仑·厄舍约会过
Okay. My friends aren't going to believe I met Napoleon Usher.
好的
Okay.
嘿 你怎么提前回来了?
Hey. Why are you home early?
我这不是抱怨 - 我感觉情况会变得更糟
Not that I'm complaining. - I figured, um… shit might hit the fan.
我看到新闻视频报道了
I saw the clips on the news.
嘿
Hey.
好吧
Okay.
你确定我不能跟你一起去吗?
You sure I can't come with you?
我觉得那不是个好主意
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
上新闻了吗? - 开什么玩笑?新闻上铺天盖地都是
It was on the news?
You're kidding. It was all over the news.
嘿 布鲁托
Hey, Pluto.
嘿 宝贝 你跟另一个爸爸 在一起乖吗?乖吗?
Hey, sweetie. Are you being good for Other Daddy? Are you?
嘿!
Hey!
不如我们去卧室里看新闻吧?
Why don't we put the news on in the bedroom?
好吧 我们看上去还挺时髦的 露了正脸
We're coming out swinging. Front-facing stuff.
福克斯频道的软蛋
Softballs like Fox,
哈尼帝 我们可以拍他的马屁 他会很友好的
Hannity knows which side his dick's buttered on. He'll be friendly.
塔克?
Tucker?
我刚吐了一点在嘴里
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
对 给《名利场》的布莱斯尼肯 打电♥话♥ 看看他想不想采访下莱奥
Yes, um, call Bresnickan at Vanity Fair, see if he wants a profile on Leo.
让莱奥帮忙转移下视线
We can let Leo help out for a change.
他会谈论他的乔丹鞋、他的慈善工作
He can talk about his Jordans, and his charity work.
基梅尔、科尔伯特 还有莱奥
Kimmel, Colbert, also Leo.
还有去他的 好吧 还有维多琳 给维多琳安排《名利场》与《都市》
And fuck it, fine, Victorine as well, Victorine will work for Vanity and Cosmo.
人们喜欢她 - 你的继…
For some reason, people like her. - Uh, your step…
朱诺这周末会在大都市博物馆 你父亲的办公室要我们做做宣传
Juno will be at the Met this weekend, your dad's office asked for some Page Six.
她一点也不精致 我可没法把她变成格蕾丝王妃
They scraped her off an emergency room floor.
Do they think I can turn her into Princess Grace?
爸爸年纪都够当她的祖父了 不恶心才怪
Old enough to be her grandfather. That'll never not be gross.
好吧 随便吧 他们想要什么就给他们什么
It's fine, whatever. Fine. Give them what they want.
首要事项是找出那个告密者
Um, priority one is the informant.
(开庭陈词揭秘 厄舍家族内部有告密者)
I want you to start with Perry obviously, but I don't think
从佩里开始 但我觉得
如果他在跟联邦调查局联♥系♥ 他不可能不发TikTok的
he's clever enough to keep it off TikTok if he was dealing with the Feds.
晚餐之后你需要我们吗?
Do you need us after dinner?
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表