剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
哦 不
Oh, no.
不 不会吧 - 好吧 艾尔
No, no, no. - Okay. Al.
不 小维 你不会吧 你做了什么?
No, Vic. No, you didn't. What did you do?
亲爱的 不是那样的 - 你不会吧
Baby, it's not like that. - You didn't.
不 告诉我我签的那个东西 不是建立在伪造数据上的
No, tell me that my signature isn't on falsified data.
听着 那些报告没问题
Listen, the reports are fine.
现在就告诉我… - 那个…
Tell me right now… - It's… It's…
我签的那个东西 不是建立在伪造数据上的 维多琳!
that my signature isn't on falsified reports, Victorine!
艾尔 该死的…别像个孩子似的!
Al, fucking… Don't be a fucking child!
该死的 你以为这个行业 是怎么运作的?
Shit, how do you think this industry works?
它…它已经人满为患…
It is… It is filled…
要在这个行业立足已经够难的了 而且作为一个女人…
It is hard enough as it is, and as a woman…
作为一个女人 你应该知道那更难
As a woman you should know it is infinitely harder.
你休想
Oh, don't you dare.
当那笔钱
You sang a different tune when that money,
我的钱…
my money…
厄舍家的钱、弗特纳多的钱 流入你的诊所 进入你的银行户头时
Usher money, Fortunato money, came rolling into your clinic.
你的态度跟现在可不一样
And into your bank account.
行了 我不干了
Yeah, I think I'm out.
什么叫“不干了”?
What do you mean, "out"?
你说得对 我太听之任之了
You're right. I let this go too far.
等一下 不干了…我们之间完了吗?
Wait, out of… Out of us?
基于保密协议 你什么都不会说出去吧 艾尔?
You're not gonna say anything, Al, about the NDA?
保密协议并不覆盖违法活动 所以…
Well, it doesn't cover illegal activities, so…
不 那份协议当然覆盖违法活动
Yes, it most certainly fucking does.
没错 那是…那是皮姆的特长
Yeah, that's a… That is a Pym Special.
而且你签名了 我告诉…
And you signed it. And I'm telling…
我请求你…
I'm asking you…
好吧 亲爱的 我求你了
Okay, babe, I'm begging you, please.
别这么做
Don't do this.
因为他们…
Because they…
他们会把你撕碎的
they will just rip you apart into pieces
哪怕他们赢了后也会 而且他们会赢的…
and even after they win, and they will…
艾尔 他们一定会赢的 明白吗?求你了
Al, they will win. Okay? Please.
亲爱的 别这么做
Baby, please don't do this.
你不是我以为的那种人
You're not who I thought you were.
你要做什么 艾尔?
What are you going to do, Al?
再见了 小维
Goodbye, Vic.
等一下
Wait.
你不能告诉任何人!
You're not going to tell anyone!
我当然要说出去
Of course I'm going to tell.
而且我不在乎你是不是要告我 或是要撕碎我!
And I don't fucking care if you sue me or you rip me apart!
你们姓厄舍的…
You Ushers…
我本来不愿那么想 可是…
I really didn't want to think it, but…
你们全都是禽兽
you're all fucking monsters.
嗨 又是我
Hi, it's me again.
听着…
Listen, just…
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I am sorry.
行了 请给我回电♥话♥
Okay, please, just call me back.
我们可以好好解决这件事
We can work this out.
这是我的…这是我的第三条留言…
Just… This is my… This is my third message…
求你别这么对我
Don't do me like this, please.
哦 天啊 你不会又开始抽烟了吧?
Oh, my. You didn't take up smoking, did you?
没有
Oh, no.
就是它响了 很奇怪 抱歉
It's just chirping. It's weird. Sorry.
走廊里的保镖怎么会让你进来?
How did you get past Kevin Costner in the hall?
这是为了保护你们自己 你们所有人 为了保护你们的安全
It is for your own protection, all of you, to keep you safe.
早上好 你好吗?
And good morning, how are you?
你来干吗?
What do you want?
我只是来看看是否一切如常 看看我的侄子侄女们
I'm just making the rounds. Checking on my ducklings.
看看有没有发生不寻常的事
Seeing if anything unusual is happening.
抱歉 你听到那个声音了吗?
Sorry. Do you hear that?
听一下
Listen.
我听说了一个令人高兴的传言
I hear a delightful rumor
说是你要进行人体试验了
that you're moving forward with human trials.
我们正在研究 - 什么时候开始?
We are working on it. - When?
我能问下你怎么会突然 对希洛维斯塔感兴趣吗?
Can I ask why you're interested in HeroVesta all of a sudden?
我现在有兴趣了
I'm now taking an interest.
你和父亲
You and Dad.
我运气还真好
Lucky me.
它很重要
It's important.
也许是目前最重要的事
Maybe the most important thing right now.
我们需要快速推进这件事
We need to get it on a fast track.
以便可以进行一项 非常特殊的人体研究
So we can implement a very special human study
研究对象的人选会让你大吃一惊的
on a candidate that will surprise you.
对那个人选的研究不容有失 你明白吗?
A candidate we cannot risk. Do you understand?
我让你觉得无聊了吗?
Am I boring you?
不 我当然明白
Mmm? No. No, sure.
听着 我很感激你对希洛维斯塔 突如其来而且令人毫不惊恐的兴趣
Look, whilst I appreciate your sudden and not at all alarming interest
但你难道没有更重要的事要处理吗?
in HeroVesta, don't you have bigger fish to fry?
比如说?
Like what?
不是有意提你的糟心事 可你不是还在打官司吗?
Not to put too fine a point on it, but aren't you still on trial?
我想
Not for much longer,
应该很快会结束
I would imagine.
我想我知道你的绰号♥是哪里来的
You know, I think I see where they get it.
死神皮姆
The Pym Reaper.
要是有个棋盘和一片沙滩就好了
If only we had a chessboard and a beach.
我很爱伯格曼的作品
Love Bergman.
我能坦率地问你点事吗 亚瑟?
Can I ask you something man to man, Arthur?
请问吧 奥古斯都
Yes, Auguste.
你是个聪明人
You're a smart man.
你可以在任何地方 做任何事
You could be anywhere, doing anything.
你知道他们是什么人 你为什么要保护他们?
You know what they are, why do you do this?
没有罗德里克·厄舍 就没有现在的我
I wouldn't be where I am today without Roderick Usher.
顺便说一句 也不会有现在的你
Neither would you, by the way.
抱歉让你们久等了 先生们
Apologies for the wait, gentlemen.
在我的午饭时间 我们来此讨论下
We're here during my lunch hour to discuss the recent tragedies
辩方这边最近发生的几起悲剧
that have been suffered by the defense,
以及皮姆先生提出的延期审理的动议
and Mr. Pym's motion for a continuance.
为什么?
Why?
几位死者非本案的被告
None of the deceased were defendants in this trial.
杜潘先生之前曾暗示
Mr. Dupin insinuated early on
有一位内线跟被告一家关系密切
that there was an informant close to the family,
从那时起 我们认为被告一家 就遭受到了袭击
and since then, we believe the family is under attack.
我被告知说那几起死亡都是意外
I was told these deaths were accidental.
我们现在依然还在调查 法官阁下
We are still investigating, Your Honor,
但在这种情况下 延期审议是必需 也是必要的
but a continuance is warranted and needed in this case.
我没想到辩方律师会这么投机取巧
I wouldn't have thought counsel would be this opportunistic,
但我想我并不惊讶
but I suppose I'm not surprised.
他到底在暗示什么? - 一星期内死了三个人 杜潘先生
Just what is he implying? - Three dead bodies in a week, Mr. Dupin.
在我们了解原因
And until we know why this happened,
以及这跟杜潘先生的内线 有什么关系前…
and how it's related to Mr. Dupin's informant-
抱歉 谁说那有关系了?
I'm sorry, who said it's related?
我们怎么知道没有关系? 你又不肯披露
How can we know it isn't? You won't disclose.
这是出于线人的安全考虑
For their safety.
延期审议又不是世界末日 杜潘先生
Continuance isn't the end of the world, Mr. Dupin.
但法官阁下 这是胡扯!
But, Your Honor, this is bullshit!
这个家族三番五次成功躲过了起诉
This family has repeatedly managed to evade prosecution,
不管有多少对他们不利的证据
no matter how much evidence stacked against them,
不管有多少证人
no matter how many testified,
不管因为他们死了多少人 他们总能钻到空子
no matter how many bodies they pile up, they always slip through the cracks.
那几乎是超自然的 法官阁下
It's almost supernatural, Your Honor.
可您居然要再次纵容他们
And you're going to let them do it again.
我打算不跟你计较
I'm gonna go ahead and assume
并认为你并不是你说的那个意思
you're not intending to imply what you're implying.
我什么意思都没有 法官阁下 - 法官阁下 我可以说两句吗?
I'm not implying anything, Your Honor. - Your Honor, if I may?
也许我们可以避免延期
Perhaps we can avoid a continuance after all.
杜潘先生可以帮我们解决这一团乱麻
Mr. Dupin can help us cut through this mess
如果他公布线人的身份
if he simply identifies his informant
并允许进行一次调查
and allows an investigation to take its course.
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表