剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
仅去年 就有八万四千人
84,000 people just last year.
仅在美国
Just in the U.S.
而且那只是推测 真正的人数不得而知
And that's just a guess. It's impossible to know the real numbers.
自1985年以来 一共有941878人
941,878 since 1985.
再说一次 这仅仅是在美国
Again, just the U.S.
而且仅仅是推测
Again, just a guess.
但我们更清楚 不是吗?
But we know better, don't we?
数百万人 罗德里克
Millions, Roderick.
数百万人
Millions.
那还只是死亡人数
And that's just the deaths.
谁知道又有多少人上了瘾
Who knows how many more are addicted.
被毁了
Ruined.
你的成绩…很了不起 罗德里克·厄舍
Your tally is… fucking impressive, Roderick Usher.
真的是你
It's really you.
抱歉我不能接受你辞职
I'm sorry I couldn't accept your resignation.
我试图跟你妹妹解释 她无法改变董事会的票数
I tried to explain that to your sister that she wasn't going to change the math.
可她有个根深蒂固的想法…
And she had it in her head that-
如果我死了 这一切就会结束吗?
If I die, this stops?
这样不诚实
Which is bad faith.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
她想要钻我的空子
She tried to loophole me.
你开个价吧
Name your price.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
你真风趣
You are funny.
票数已经锁定了
The numbers are already locked in.
就剩下几笔交易了
There's only a few more transactions left.
听啊…
And listen…
这是会议开始的铃♥声♥
there's the opening bell.
今天由弗特纳多公♥司♥的 一位代表来敲响
Rung today by a representative from Fortunato Incorporated.
非常感谢
Much appreciated.
他们会撕毁你的声明
They will tear up your statement.
他们不该在我不在场的情况下 跟你谈话的 他们应该清楚这一点
They shouldn't have talked to you without me here, and they know better.
现在你可以给出你真正的声明
Now you can give your real statement.
我的声明就是真♥相♥
My statement was the truth.
真♥相♥是你♥爸♥爸死于一起可怕的事故
The truth is, your father died in a horrible accident
但重要的是他死得很有尊严
but it's important he died upstanding.
他之前把你妈接回家照顾
He brought your mother home to care for her.
谁知道她处于那种状态 会对自己做什么
Who knows what she might have done to herself in her state.
我爸残害了她
He mutilated her.
是吗?
Did he?
你亲眼看到了吗?
Did you see that occur?
听着 我不指望你会理解
Look, I don't expect you to understand this,
但你♥爸♥爸是董事会里举足轻重的一票
but your father was the swing vote on the board.
他现在不在了 这个帝国岌岌可危
With him gone, the empire is balanced on the head of a pin.
他虐待并残害了我妈
He abused and mutilated my mother.
我觉得他还吸毒 最终害死了自己
And then went off on drugs, I think, and got himself killed.
说到你妈妈 尽管她受了这么多苦
Well, your mother, as much as she's been through,
但她很了解这个家族
she understands this family pretty well.
而且我向你保证 在我跟她谈过之后 她会做出对公♥司♥来说正确的事
And I promise you, after I talk to her, she'll do what's right for the company.
那你就不能跟她谈
Then you won't talk to her.
我不在乎什么对这个家族
I don't care what's good for the family.
或公♥司♥才是好的
Or the company.
重要的是我妈妈
This is about my mom.
如果你还想拿着钳子靠近她
And if you think you're coming near her with more pliers,
除非是我死了 你这个食尸鬼
over my dead body, you fucking ghoul.
我想发表另一份声明
I'd like to make another statement.
好吧 不得不说 我…
Well, I mean, I have to say, I'm…
我为她感到骄傲
I'm proud of her.
你知道她那是像谁 对吗?
You know where she gets that from, right?
好吧 这气氛很尴尬
Well, this is awkward.
你告诉他了吗?
Did you tell him yet?
还没有
Not yet.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
现在弗雷迪死了 董事会想要… 这话说出来不容易…
With Freddie gone, the board want a… There's no easy way-
我退出
I'm out.
弗雷迪死了 他们需要有人尽快接任…
And Freddie gone, they need someone to step in fast…
那个人是我 - 还用说嘛
It's me. - I bet.
在你们动手杀我前 逼我自行了结
Just getting me to kill myself before you could kill me.
你很厉害嘛 玛德琳
I am impressed, Mads.
想要订阅你的通讯简报
Want to subscribe to your newsletter.
董事会就是董事会
The board's the board. I don't control them more than you.
我对他们的掌控并不比你强
他们不敢
They wouldn't dare. Not if they didn't already have it cracked.
除非他们已经胜券在握
是你搭的桥吗 亚瑟?
You brokered this, Arthur?
什么时候行动的? 在小维死后?算准了票数吗?
Made your move when? After Vic? Just good math?
不是那样的
This wasn't that.
是票数和仁慈兼而有之
It was equal parts math and mercy.
但就像你说的 我的票数很高
But like you said, my math was good.
不重要 玛德琳
Doesn't matter, Madeline.
她不让我死
She wouldn't let me die.
居然是你的亲妹妹背叛了你
I mean, your own sister cut off your head.
那才是真正置你于死地的原因
That's what did it in, you know.
我的上司说 你一上庭 我们就已经赢了
My boss said, we'd already won once you were on the plate.
“没必要再追究了 大恶人已经被倒下了”
"No point in pushing the case. The dragon was slain."
我跟他说他错了
I told him he was wrong.
他说罗德里克·厄舍失去孩子们 也失去了他的公♥司♥
He says, Roderick Usher lost his children, and his company too.
你还想怎么样?
What else do you want?
你还想要什么?
What else did you want?
正义
Justice.
那是什么样的?
What does that look like?
为你的所作所为吗?
For what you've done?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想看到的时候我就知道了
Suppose I'll know it when I see it.
我希望你会…
I hope you do…
看到它
…see it.
我很肯定你会看到的
I am pretty sure you will.
又是你孙女发来的吗?
Your granddaughter again?
她是我们当中最优秀的
She is the best of us.
你对她评价这么高 却不回她的短♥信♥
You speak so highly of her, but you won't answer her texts.
在我所有的孩子里 帖木尔跟我是最像的
Of all of my children, I'm most like Tamerlane.
将亲密外包
Outsourcing intimacy.
我跟丽诺尔一直很亲
Lenore always had that.
但跟弗雷迪和塔米不亲 我不知道 也许 我…
And then it skipped Freddie and Tammy. I don't… I don't know, maybe I…
我将它在他们身上扼杀掉了
I choked it out of them.
安娜贝尔当年获得了监护权…
Annabel, she had custody and…
我无法忍♥受
I couldn't stand that,
于是我等到孩子们长大 用钱砸 让他们来到我身边
so I waited until they were old enough and I just bombed them with money.
在他们面前炫耀我的一生 他们就选了我 他们当然会选我
Just flashed a whole life in front of them and they picked me. Of course, they did.
当他们出现在我家门口时
And when they showed up, at my door,
我看着他们 从他们身上看到了我自己
and I looked at them and I saw myself.
可不论他们的母亲教过他们什么…
But whatever of their mother had been in there…
那些都不见了
it was gone.
都被金钱磨灭掉了
It was killed by the money.
可安娜贝尔离开他们就活不下去
And Annabel, just couldn't live without them.
但丽诺尔身上一直都有她的影子
But Lenore always had her in there.
有我的激♥情♥ 但是…
My fire, but…
有跟她祖母一样的心肠
her grandmother's heart.
她祖母的道德感
Her grandmother's compass.
丽诺尔一直都很有道德感
Lenore always had that.
我今天看到她了
I saw her today.
谁?
Who?
安娜贝尔·李
Annabel Lee.
在葬礼上
At the funeral.
我们的爱 到目前…
Our love it was stronger by far…
比那些人之间的爱更热烈 他们比我们年长
Than the love of those Who were older than we
很多人也比我们聪明…
Of many far wiser than we…
可不论天堂里的天使 亦或是海里的恶魔
And neither the angels in Heaven above Nor the demons down under the sea
都不能将我的灵魂
Can ever dissever my soul
跟美丽的安娜贝尔·李的灵魂分开
From the soul Of the beautiful Annabel Lee
你怎么来了?
How are you here?
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表