剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
不 今晚不需要
No, not tonight.
我需要的是你们掌握维多琳 还有其他的情况
What I do need is for you to stay on top of Victorine and the rest of it.
如果这个告密者真的存在 我必须要把他找出来
If this informant is real, I have to find them.
维多琳很难搞 她知道你在监视她
It's tough with Victorine. She knows you're watching.
我知道 你们想办法搞定 我们会找出是谁在跟联邦调查局联♥系♥
I know, you'll figure it out. We're gonna find out who's talking to the Feds.
然后我就会把他的脑袋冻起来 放在铂金盘子上送给爸爸
Then I'll freeze their fucking head
and give it to my father on a platinum plate.
看看卡地亚能不能做个铂金盘子
See if Cartier will make a platinum plate.
我现在依然非常紧张
I still am so nervous.
我以前从没做过主持
I've never hosted anything before.
曾经主持过一次匿名戒毒会
Moderated an NA meeting once.
但只有那一次 结果一团糟
And only once. It was a disaster.
你会做得很棒的 你什么都不用做
You'll be great. You don't have to do anything.
但他们所有人都来吗?一起?
But all of them? All at once?
谢天谢地我们之前没办婚礼 我不用看着他们的眼睛
Thank God we didn't have a wedding. I didn't have to look them all in the eye.
他们讨厌我 - 没有的事
They hate me. - They don't.
好吧 除了弗莱迪
Well, except Freddie.
我很肯定他是在讨好你
But I'm pretty sure he's just kissing your arse.
他们会爱你的 因为我爱你 而且唯一比爱还强有力的
They will love you because I love you, and the only thing stronger than love
就是他们很怕被踢出遗嘱
is how scared they are of getting cut out of the will.
打扰了
Excuse me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你怎么来了?你之前见过我妻子吗?
Don, what are you doing here? Have you met my wife?
朱诺 这位是唐纳德森医生 他为我服务很长时间了
Juno, this is Dr. Donaldson. He's been with me a long time now.
既然你不再用刘易斯了 那就由他来接手照顾你
He'll be taking over your care soon as you're done with Lewis.
我本来是要打电♥话♥的 但我想这件事非常重要 需要…
I was going to call, but figured this was important enough that, uh…
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
请说吧 - 单独谈谈 我想那样或许最好
Go ahead. - Alone, I think might be best.
嘿 普罗斯佩罗来了
Hey. Prospero is here.
你准备好见他了吗?
You ready for him?
什么?
What?
这是一瓶1996年的格兰菲迪
This is a Glenfiddich. '96.
1996年 就是… - 我出生的那年 是的 没错
'96, the year… - The year I was born. Yes. Exactly.
顺便说一下 格兰菲迪喜欢这个想法
Glenfiddich is totally into this idea, by the way.
把这个作为俱乐部的官方威士忌
We make it the official whiskey of the club
并让他们把所有的藏酒都给我们
and they open up the entire library of bottles to us.
你之前有一年时间
You've had a year, a calendar year
来为你的创业公♥司♥准备一份提案
to come up with a proposal for your first business venture,
一家我们想要支持的公♥司♥ 结果你想出来的却是开一间夜店
a venture we'd like to support, and you've come up with a nightclub.
是的 显然 你的格局不够大
Yes. Obviously, you're not thinking big enough.
旗舰店会非常棒吗?
Is the flagship club going to be amazing?
当然了 但更棒的是 开成连锁店的可能性
Of course it is, but it's the franchise possibilities,
普罗斯佩罗罗马店 纽约店、迪拜店…
Prospero Rome, Prospero New York, Prospero Dubai…
除了用你的名字命名这家店
Well, outside of naming this, uh, establishment after yourself,
它还有什么值得让人投资的地方?
what else makes it at all worthwhile?
可这不是他妈的廉价夜店 玛德琳姑姑
Well, this isn't a fucking Dave & Buster's, Aunt Madeline,
我说的可是伯肯、风头那种爆火的店
I'm talking Berghain. Limelight.
普罗斯佩罗将成为全世界 最高档的夜店之一
Prospero's will be one of the most exclusive nightclubs in the entire world.
我们会高傲地拒绝 电影明星和权贵入内
We'll turn movie stars and monarchs away with attitude,
我们会让54工作室 看上去像是闹着玩的一样
we're going to make Studio 54 look like fucking Romper Room.
而你实现这一目标的做法 是靠给格兰菲迪涨价
And you're going to do this by marking up bottles of Glenfiddich.
我不是在卖♥♥格兰菲迪 我是在贩卖♥♥…
I'm not selling Glenfiddich. I'm-- I'm selling…
快乐主义、特权
hedonism, privilege.
一个幽暗的房♥间 放着爆赞的音乐 没有限制 没有后果
It's a dark room with killer music, few rules, fewer consequences.
人人爱慕的女明星在房♥间角落里
It's where the movie starlet everybody fucking worships
忙着给真正的大人物口♥交♥
is busy giving head to the real VIPs, in the corner.
让我去办公室 给你看看数字
Let me come to the office, show you the numbers,
连锁店的盈利预测非常好
franchise projections are good.
我想搞分级会员制… - 罗德里克 你随时可以说了
I'm thinking a tiered membership- - Roderick, please, any time.
哦 分级会员制 你怎么不早说?不行
Oh, tiered membership, why didn't you say so? No.
不用来办公室了
We won't set up a meeting at the office.
厄舍家族的人是要他妈的改变世界
Being an Usher is about changing the fucking world.
不是搞什么口♥交♥威士忌酒吧
It's not a blow job whisky bar.
就看一下预测 我周一过来 到时候你们可以…
Look at the numbers. I'll come to the office on Monday and you can-
行了 就说到这里吧
Fuck's sake. That's all.
我觉得他不是那个告密者 但他对做生意一窍不通
Well, I don't think he's the informant, but got no clue about business.
我知道对你来说每个人都获得 那第一笔借款很重要 但是…
I know it's important to you everybody gets that first loan, but-
他让事情很难办
He's not making it easy.
我们去那儿 看着他们的眼睛
Let's get in there and watch their eyes.
等给他们发文件签字的时候 我就能看出来
When the paperwork's passed out, I'll be able to tell.
你怎么了?
What is going on with you?
你有事 - 我没事
Something is going on with you. - All good.
你先过去吧
Right behind you.
去之前先喝一杯
For the road.
我觉得这会对我们有利 《医药法》
I thought we could all benefit from this. Um, Pharmaceutical Law.
也许这里有些东西能帮到我们 - 不会吧 真的吗?
Maybe something in here can help us. - No, really?
亚瑟 好好看看这本书 找出对我们辩护有用的东西
Arthur, dig into this book. Find something for our defense.
不
Oh, no.
等一下 这是…蛋糕
Wait, it's… cake.
如果你那个电视节目拍的是你的蛋糕 那它能拍20季
Well, I swear, if your TV show had been about your cakes,
it would have run 20 seasons.
想喝点什么吗?
Care to wash it down?
咖啡?
Coffee?
不会吧
No way.
我猜是蛋糕
I bet it's cake.
弗莱迪 娶了这个女人 是你唯一一件没有搞砸的事
Freddie, marrying this woman might be the one thing you didn't fuck up.
她是个天才
She's a genius.
嗯…
Well…
那我们父子就有共同点了 爸爸 我们都是幸运的男人
We have that in common then, Dad. We're both lucky men.
我的天啊 弗莱迪
Oh, for fuck's sake, Freddie.
行了 在你们吃下那块法典蛋糕时
All right, while you all eat the law,
皮姆先生有些重要文件给你们所有人
Mr. Pym has some important paperwork for each of you.
死神皮姆给的文件一向都很有趣
Paperwork from the Pym Reaper, always a blast.
等等 这也是蛋糕吗?
Wait. Is this also cake?
这是一份稳健
This is a robust,
新的保密协议 有法律后果
new non-disclosure agreement, and it is consequential.
丧失继承权?放弃民事诉讼…
Forfeiture of inheritance? Waiving of civil suits…
我们应该多聚聚 这真是灵魂的慰藉
We really should get together more often, it's a balm for the soul.
只有在你被证明违反协议的情况下 才会有法律后果
Consequence only applies if it's proven you violated the agreements.
所以我觉得大家没什么可担心的
So it seems to me no one has anything to worry about.
除非有人有要担心的事
Unless they have something to worry about.
没错 而且我和你们的父亲很欣赏
Exactly. And your father and I appreciate
你们所表现出的自信、忠诚 和对家族的重视 现在把它签了吧
this display of confidence, loyalty and family. Now sign it.
作为这个家族的一员感觉一直都很棒
It's been a minute since I've gotten to feel like a member of the family.
艾尔 你签过皮姆亲自拟的文件吗?
Al, have you gotten to sign an original Pym yet?
那就像一次成人礼 签婚前协议时更惊喜
It's a rite of passage. Wait until you see the prenup.
是啊 说到婚前协议 事情怎么样了 朱诺?
Yes, speaking of prenups, how are things, Juno?
进展得很顺利
It's going great.
是的 任何文件我都会等我的律师 看过之后再签
Yeah, I prefer not to sign anything without my guy looking at it first.
或者不用看了
Or not.
既然说到了这个话题 我不得不指出这一点
While we're on the subject and, hate to point this out but,
如果我们当中有谁收集
if there were ever any one of us collecting,
或是用家族秘密讨价还价 我们都知道那个人是谁
or even bartering a family secret, we all know who that is.
去你的 维多琳 - 别内斗 天啊 要点脸吧
Aw, fuck you very much, Victorine. - No in-fighting. Jesus, have some dignity.
你们要看着我签吗?
You want to watch me sign it?
我马上签 - “弗罗德里克”怎么写?
I'll sign it right now. - How do you spell "Froderick"?
行了 笑话都拿出来吧 因为眼下这事并不好笑
Get the jokes out now because this isn't funny.
有弗特纳多制药公♥司♥才有你们
Fortunato is the reason you exist.
才有你们的小赝品
The reason you have your little knock-offs,
你们的心脏移植或是名媛舞会
your heart implants, your debutante balls.
名媛舞会?你以为我是做这个的吗?
Debutante balls? Is that what you think I do?
这个公♥司♥就是这个家族
The company is the family,
我们希望你们用生命来捍卫它
and we expect you to defend it with your life.
如果有任何人要对付我们
And if anyone, anyone comes after us,
我们会用尽各种武器直到威胁解除
we will exhaust our arsenal until the threat's neutralized.
说到“解除” 你的意思是陷入无尽的官司
By neutralized, do you mean sued into oblivion,
被赶出董事会、被排除出遗嘱 被赶出家门…
taken out of the Board, out of the will, on the streets…
解除的意思是死
Neutralized. Like dead.
皮姆的这份文件伤害相当大 是我叫他这么拟的 但重点并不在这
Pym made this document particularly nasty, I asked him to, but that's not the thing.
等我找出了是谁
When I find out who's been talking,
出♥卖♥♥♥家人 向政♥府♥告密
to the goddamn government, against your own blood,
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表