剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
“他很富有”
"He's rich."
当我被问到你是如何夺走孩子们
When people asked how you took them,
如何说服他们离我而去的时候
how you convinced them away from me.
我会说:“他很富有”
"He's rich," I'd say. "He's rich."
可你不明白那个词是什么意思
And you don't understand what that word means.
他们当时太年幼
They were young.
只想着要吃的
They only knew appetite,
而你说:“给 跟我来 你们使劲吃”
and "Here," you said, "come with me. Gorge yourselves."
我拿什么跟你争?
How could I compete with that?
可你并没有好好喂他们 不是吗?
You didn't feed them though, did you?
你让他们挨饿
You starved them.
他们每次回来都越来越空虚 直到有天他们内心空空如也
Less and less of them came back each time until one day they were empty.
他们被掏空了
They were syphoned.
你开始给他们灌输…
You started filling them up with…
你给他们灌输了什么 罗德里克?
What did you fill them up with, Roderick?
你非得给他们灌输什么?
What did you have to fill them with?
因为你以前精神并不富足 对吗?
Because you weren't rich, were you?
我一直都觉得你精神富足 可我…
I thought you were a rich man all this time, but I…
我现在看清你了
I see you now.
看着你 我看清了…
I look at you and I see…
你
you.
你的贫穷
The poverty of you.
安娜贝尔
Annabel.
也许这其实是善良之举
Maybe this is a kindness in disguise.
也许他们童年时就已经死了
Maybe they died in their childhoods.
你干了什么?
What did you do?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么想的?
What the fuck were you thinking?
我就知道你不会理解
I knew you would not understand.
你背叛了奥吉
You betrayed Auggie.
奥吉… - 他在做正确的事
Auggie- - He was doing the right thing.
他会被炒鱿鱼的 罗德里克
He's going to get fired, Roderick.
是的 可这是他自找的
Yeah, well, he made his own bed and he was an idiot, to be honest.
而且他是个蠢货 说实话
天真 - 那我呢?
Naive. - What does that make me?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
好吧 我肯定是
Well, I must be.
因为你现在是弗特纳多公♥司♥的明星了
'Cause now you're walking the halls at Fortunato,
鲁弗斯·格里斯沃尔德跟你勾肩搭背
Rufus Griswold's arm on your shoulder.
我们跟他还没完
We're not done with him.
我得离开
I have to go.
别犯傻
Don't be stupid.
不 我真的得离开 我…
No, I do. I…
我不认识你了 罗德里克
I don't know you, Roderick.
我认识的那个男人 我爱的那个男人 绝对…不会…
The man I know, the man that I love could… never…
可你不是他
But you're not him.
你是吗?
Are you?
我以为…
I think…
那个人是我想象出来的
I made him up.
月亮的光辉总让我梦见
For the moon never beams
Without bringing me dreams
美丽的安娜贝尔·李
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee
繁星的升起让我感觉到她那明眸善睐
And the stars never rise But I feel the bright eyes
那美丽的安娜贝尔·李
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee
就这样 伴随着每一次夜潮 我躺在
And so, all the night tide I lie down by the side
我的爱人身旁 我心爱的人 我的心肝 我的新娘
Of my darling, my darling My life and my bride
躺在她海边的坟墓旁
In her sepulchre there by the sea
临近涛声回响的海洋
In her tomb by the sounding sea
罗德里克
Roderick. Roderick.
派一辆大巴来 别让调度知道 别说名字
Send a bus. Keep it off dispatch, no names.
好的
You got it.
那个时刻到来了
It's time.
那个时刻到来了
It's time.
那个时刻到来了
It's time.
是时候了 罗德里克
It's time, Roderick.
你说过会告诉我他们都是怎么死的
You said you'd tell me how they all died.
而你确实也说了
And you did.
但你也说过要认罪
But you also said you'd confess.
现在你的孩子们全都死了 罗德里克
There are no more bodies left, Roderick.
没什么不可告人的秘密了
No more skeletons in the closet.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
你该说出来了
It's time.
好吧 奥吉
All right, Auggie.
我们来说这个吧
Let's get to it.
你确定不为所动吗?
You sure I can't tempt you?
确定
No.
我当初也这么回答就好了
Wish I'd said that.
(1980年)
♪ I don't want to lose you This good thing, that I got ♪
♪ 'Cause if I do… ♪
他在这儿呢!
There he is!
我的英雄
My goddamn hero.
女士们 先生们 请为弗特纳多公♥司♥的未来
Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together,
罗德里克·厄舍献上掌声!
Roderick Usher, the future of Fortunato!
耶!
Yeah!
你不会相信的
You have no idea.
好吧 我已经两年寝食难安了 罗迪
Okay, I haven't slept in two years, Roddie,
他妈的两年都被那个家伙追着不放
two fucking years with that bloodhound on my heels.
可你这出戏演得太他妈完美了!
But you played this thing so fucking beautiful!
你不会快速晋升 罗德
You are not on the fast track, Rod,
你不在晋升通道上 好吧 你已经完成晋升了
you're not on a ladder, okay, you're there.
你现在就是公♥司♥的二把手
You are my right hand.
我已经告诉了董事会、股东
I told the board, I told the shareholders,
你是这家公♥司♥有史以来最优秀的员工
you're the best thing that has ever happened to this company.
你该告诉他们那是你们策划的
You know, you should tell them that it was your idea.
你跟罗德里克一起谋划的
That you and Roderick came up with it together
你只是做了该做的
and you just played your part.
要知道 我也许已经那么说过了
You know, I may have already said that.
而且那甚至都不是谎话
And that's… that's not even a lie.
我是说现在不是了 因为你是我的人
I mean, not anymore, because you're my guy.
听着 我让他们改了新大楼的图纸
I mean, listen, I had them change the blueprints in the new building.
我办公室隔壁会有一间办公室 那是你的 好吗?
They're building an office next to mine. It's yours, okay?
我到哪儿 你就到哪儿 你已经站住脚了 懂了吗?
Everywhere I go, you are going. You are a made man. You understand me?
在这个世界上
There is nobody on the face of this fucking planet
你是我最信任的人
that I trust more than you.
而且现在没有哪个人、哪个朋友 哪个敌人不知道这一点
And there is not a single person, friend or foe, who does not know that.
好吗?
Okay?
我们再喝一杯 - 我早就备好了
Let's have another drink. - Way ahead of you.
你喜欢喝雪莉酒吗?
You're a sherry man, aren't you?
(1925 阿蒙蒂拉多)
天啊 是什么酒?
Holy shit. What is it?
阿蒙蒂拉多 哇哦!
Amontillado. Whoa!
给有权势男人喝的劲酒!
A powerful wine for a powerful man.
没错
Damn right.
这瓶酒可能要花不止你一年的薪水…
This bottle right here, this probably cost more than a year of your s-
好吧 是你之前的薪水
Well, your former salary.
因为明天之后 你就可以用它来泡澡了
Because after tomorrow, you can afford to take a bath in this stuff.
敬弗特纳多公♥司♥
To Fortunato.
说得好 说得真好!
Hear, fucking hear!
敬弗特纳多公♥司♥
To Fortunato.
Mmm. Mmm!
酒很不错 嘿 不 别害羞 喝光 来吧
That's good. Hey, no, don't be shy, bottoms up, let's go.
我要好好品味这酒
I'm going to savor it.
其实 我要去下洗手间
Actually, I gotta hit the head real quick.
好的 你去吧
Yeah, go, do your thing.
嘿 干得好 老兄 你是他妈的英雄
Hey, well done, man. Fucking hero.
谢谢
Thanks.
♪ Do I make you feel so good ♪
♪ Baby ♪
♪ Am I being understood… ♪
选得好 - 是吗?
Ooh. Good choice. - Mmm. Yeah?
没人会到这儿来的
Nobody's going to wander down here.
你知道这是什么 对吗?
You know what this is, right?
这…将会是公♥司♥新大楼的地基
This… is going to be the foundation of my new building.
新大楼要建70层…
Which is going to be 70 stories tall…
知道还有什么吗?
Wow. - You know what else?
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表