剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
More than you know. It's important.
这些是她的东西
Her belongings.
是我赶在警♥察♥到来前拿到的
I was able to grab these before the police.
我们查看了她主要用的手♥机♥ - 怎么做到的?
We've been through her primary phone. - How?
用开机密♥码♥
With the password.
你有她的密♥码♥?
You have her password?
我们有你们所有人的密♥码♥
We have all your passwords.
我想这也说得通
Oh, I guess that makes sense.
唯一的问题是这个 这事需要小心处理
The only thing, and this is delicate,
所以我需要你小心地处理
so I'm going to need you to treat this delicately,
你明白吗?
do you understand?
我明白
I understand.
我其实完全不明白你在说什么
I don't actually understand at all what you're saying.
什么需要小心处理?
What is delicate?
这个是在莫里的包里找到的 你认得吗?
This was in Morrie's bag. Do you recognize it?
不 这不是她的
No, that isn't hers.
我们确定这是她的 可我们打不开
We're sure it's hers. We can't open it though.
我告诉你 这不是她的
Well, I'm telling you, this isn't hers.
没关系
That's fine.
我们认为也许 你可以用一些常用的密♥码♥试试
We thought maybe you could, uh, try a couple of common combinations,
看看能不能解锁
see if it unlocks.
但这个不是她的
But it isn't hers.
我明白
I understand.
总之就试试看
Maybe try anyway.
密♥码♥通常是我们的结婚纪念日
It's usually our anniversary.
解不开
Nope. Um…
是丽诺尔的生日吗?
Lenore's birthday?
不是
Nope.
我可以继续试下去 但它会被锁住
I can keep trying, but it'll lock me out.
我们检查了公♥司♥给她配的手♥机♥ 完全没什么异常
Her company phone checks out. Nothing out of the ordinary at all.
可这部手♥机♥…
This one though…
我真的需要看看这部手♥机♥里的东西
And I really need to see what's on that phone.
她的戒指呢?
What about her ring?
她的婚戒 还没找到吗?
Her wedding ring. Have they found that yet?
婚戒哪去了?
Where is that?
请你继续试着解锁这部手♥机♥
Please… try the phone.
(强化图像 有印象吗?)
那里左转
Take a left up there.
回办公室前 我有点事要处理
I need to do some things before I go back to the office.
我会告诉你去哪里的
I'll tell you where to go.
别犯傻了 玛德琳 这太疯狂了
Don't be stupid, Madeline, this is crazy.
这太他妈疯狂了
This is fucking crazy.
在那儿签名
You sign there.
天啊 这么多页要签
Jeez. It's a lot of paperwork.
似乎大部分都是免责声明
Seem like waivers, most of these.
我保证都是标准条款
It's all very standard, I promise.
还好我信任你
It's a good thing I trust you.
要知道 我们必须相互信任
Well, you know, we have to trust each other.
这很重要 - 我想也是
It's a big part of it. - I suppose so.
因为有好多传言
Because you hear a lot of stories.
说是很多大制药公♥司♥
Like big pharmaceutical companies, a lot of them,
在低收入国家进行药物试验
they test their drugs in lower-income countries.
你知道那些传言吗?
Do you know that?
是的 我听说过
I have heard things like that, yes.
我一直觉得原因在于 那些人更有可能收下钱
Always figured it was because people were more likely to take the money.
更少投诉
Less likely to complain.
也许甚至都不愿报告副作用
Maybe even reluctant to report the side-effects.
或者更不容易受到关注
Or less likely to even notice them.
或者也许他们并不知道其中的风险 也不理解那些风险
Or maybe they don't know the risks, or they don't understand them.
可事情都有两面性
There is another edge to that sword, though.
或许那么做 让他们获得了
So, perhaps it offers them access to medication and procedures
他们原本负担不起的药物和治疗
they might otherwise not be able to afford.
其中一些最棒的试验
Some of the smartest trials, they happen in the places
恰好是在最需要的地方进行的
where the need for what's being tested is the highest.
我想这也许就是为什么…
I guess it's kind of like why this opportunity is…
你会获得这个机会
Why it's going to you.
你真的需要它
You actually need it.
所以我非常感激
That's why I'm particularly grateful for this.
那个在美国本土进行试验的美妙装置
That beautiful device being tested in the good old US of A.
会真正改变某些人的人生
On someone who's life could really change.
我很幸运能参与这项试验
I'm lucky to be a part of it.
这下行了 都签好了
Now, there you go. All done.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个会像心脏起搏器那样 装到我的心脏上吗?
This, uh, goes on my heart like a pacemaker?
它比心脏起搏器先进多了
It's a quantum leap forward from a pacemaker.
这主要是被动植入体内的 至少一开始是的
It's a predominantly passive implant. At least, at first.
它会采集你的心脏 和整个血管系统的实时数据
It'll gather real-time data about your heart and entire vascular system,
评估血管系统的效率
evaluating its efficiency.
它可以在阻塞物凝块或发展成中风前 检测到它们的位置
It can locate blockages before they become clots, or strokes.
这有助于预防多种心血管问题
This can help prevent numerous cardiovascular issues.
能救你的命
It can save your life.
然后 如果一切正常 它就会接管你的心脏
And then, one day, if it all goes right, it will take over,
让它在休息、压力、运动、用力等
keep your heart beating perfectly in rest,
各种情况下正常跳动
stress, exercise, exertion, all of it.
效用持续几十年
For many, many more decades to come.
那好吧
Okay then.
好的
Okay then.
我们什么时候开始?
When do we start?
这个嘛…
Uh, well, you know, um…
我还需要几天时间 来确保一切都是合法的
I need a couple more days to make sure everything's above board.
在这些事情上我们不想操之过急 但我想到这周结束时应该就可以了
We don't want to rush these things. But I think by the end of the week.
是的 不会有问题的
Yeah. We'll be good to go.
鲁伊兹医生会亲自做这个手术吗?
And Dr. Ruiz will perform the surgery herself?
是的
Yeah.
哦 对了 她…
Oh, yeah. She is…
她也非常高兴
You know, she's very, very excited about this too.
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
爸爸 你得吃东西
Dad, you gotta eat.
我已经两天没看到你吃东西了
I don't think I've seen you eat in two days.
我没事 孩子
I'm okay, peanut.
你以前见过这个手♥机♥吗?
Have you ever seen this phone?
也许是你♥妈♥的♥?
Did your mom have it, maybe?
不 我没见过 妈妈怎么会有另一部手♥机♥?
No, I haven't. Why would mom have a second phone?
我觉得她没有 我想是他们搞错了
I don't think she did. I think they made a mistake,
把其他人的手♥机♥放进了她的包里
and someone else's phone got mixed in with her things.
而且我觉得 我们应该找到这部手♥机♥的主人
And I think that we should find whoever this phone belongs to
把它还回去 对吗? - 对 我们应该那么做
and get it back to them, right? - Yeah, we should.
那么 你有… 我了解你们这些现在的孩子
So, do you have… I mean, I know you kids these days,
任何电子设备你们都能黑进去 不是吗?
you can hack into all sorts of things, can't you?
青少年就喜欢做这些事
Teenagers are all about hacking into stuff.
其实不是的 你说的是黑客 爸爸
Not really. You're thinking of hackers, Dad.
那你知道我们怎么才能把它解锁吗?
Well, do you have any idea how we can get in there?
我们用三种办法解锁手♥机♥
We use one of three things to get into our phones
而且那样一直都管用
and it always works.
密♥码♥、指纹或是脸部识别
Passcode, our fingerprint, or our face.
我的手♥机♥也是
Mine does that too.
真想不到!
You don't say!
该死
Well, shit.
不知道是否相关 但这个屏保是出厂自带的
The wallpaper on that one is factory preset, if it matters.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
妈妈喜欢用蛋糕屏保
I mean, Mom uses pictures of cakes.
没错 确实如此 不是吗?
That's right. She did, didn't she?
所以 也许这不是她的手♥机♥
So, probably not hers.
不是她的
It's not hers.
亲爱的
Honey.
被你烦死了
You're killing me.
抱歉
Sorry.
我想不通 我很困惑
I'm losing it. I don't get it.
我吃了足够多的安♥眠♥药♥
I took enough of those yellow pills.
我应该睡死过去才对
I should be in a two-day coma.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表