剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
(金甲虫)
欢迎各位 感谢你们的到来
Welcome all and thanks for coming.
(金甲虫发布会开幕致词)
我不是比尔T·威尔逊
I am not Bill T. Wilson,
比尔T·威尔逊现在正希望 如果给一个叫坎迪的妓♥女♥梳头
Bill T. Wilson is hoping a prostitute named Candy
对方就会让他上
will let him fuck her if he brushes her hair.
帖木尔·厄舍…
Tamerlane Usher…
想出了金甲虫生活方式 来改变他妈的…
came up with the Goldbug lifestyle to change the fucking…
(帖木尔 不)
(比尔去死 你去死吧 比尔)
有人在吗?
Hello?
比尔?
Bill?
嘿!
Hey!
比尔?
Bill?
保镖?
Guard?
老兄?他叫什么来着?科斯特纳?
Guy? What the fuck is his name? Costner?
有人吗?
Hello?
嘿…
Hey…
如果有谁在那儿
If anyone is in here,
告诉你 外面有个 有权使用致命武力的保镖在
there is a fucking bodyguard outside who is authorized to use lethal force.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, God.
帖木尔 你得睡觉
Tamerlane, you've got to sleep.
(安必恩 褪黑素10)
(安睡片 褪黑激素)
天啊
Jesus.
就睡一觉吧
Just go to sleep. Just go to sleep.
睡吧 拜托 快睡着吧
Just go, please, just go to sleep.
如果可以 我想问个问题
I have a question. If I may.
你之前跟我说了 佩里和他朋友们的对话
You've told me about Perry's conversations with his friends,
卡米尔和她助手的事
Camille with her assistants,
莱奥在公♥寓♥里单独追一只猫
Leo chasing a cat alone in his loft,
维多琳在工作上的奇怪经历 现在又告诉我这个
Victorine's weird experiences at work, and now this.
帖木尔·厄舍一个人在自己的房♥间里
Tamerlane Usher alone in her bedroom.
抱歉 我让你无聊了吗? - 不 只是…
I'm sorry, am I boring you? - No, just, uh…
我是说…
I mean…
我觉得这夸张了点 对吗?
I have to take it with a grain of salt, right?
你不可能目睹了那些事件 那这是什么?你的猜测吗?
There's no way you witnessed these events, so what is this? Your best guess?
这就是所发生的事 - 你怎么知道的?
This is what happened. - How could you know?
因为他们告诉了我
Because they told me.
在他们死前 - 不 不是死前
Before they died. - No, not before.
这多美啊?
Oh, isn't it beautiful?
适合一位女王
It's fit for a queen.
其实是适合塔沃斯塔王后
Queen Twosret, actually.
19王朝的埃及法老
Pharaoh of Egypt, 19th dynasty.
在她被制♥作♥成木乃伊时 两颗巨大的蓝宝石被放进了她的头里
Two giant sapphires were placed in Twosret's head when she was mummified.
放在了她眼睛的位置
In place of her eyes.
为了让她在来世能有权力和视力
To give her power and sight in the afterlife.
这才是送别女神的正确方式
Now, that's how you send off a goddess.
他们说这是无价的
Priceless, they said.
但你得问对问题 不是“那些宝石值多少钱?” 而是
But you have to ask the right questions. Not, "What do the sapphires cost?" but,
“买♥♥通埃及最高文物委员会 要多少钱?”
"What does the Supreme Council of Antiquities cost?"
“买♥♥通保护埃及文物联盟 要多少钱?”
"What does the Coalition to Protect Egyptian Antiquities cost?"
“买♥♥通文物部长要多少钱?”
"What does the Minister of Antiquities cost?"
“买♥♥通秘♥书♥长♥要多少钱?”
"What does the Secretary General cost?"
“买♥♥通埃及国家警♥察♥要多少钱?”
"What do the Egyptian National Police cost?"
回答这些问题 一个一个来
Answer those questions. One at a time.
在仅仅几年内
And in just a few years,
那两颗无价的蓝宝石 就成为了我妹妹的生日礼物
those priceless sapphires are a birthday gift for my sister.
我穿越时空
I reached through time
并用我的钱包和耐心
and ripped the eyes out of a goddess
摘下了一位女神的眼睛
with my pocketbook and some patience.
这让我成为神了吗?
Does that make me a god?
别一起回答
Don't all answer at once.
进来
Come in.
天啊 你没事吧?你回家了吗?
Jesus Christ. Are you okay? Have you been home yet?
皮姆叫我在媒体知情前 直接到这儿来
Pym told me to come straight here before the press gets it.
自利果多恩第一次发布后 我就没在办公室睡过觉了
Haven't slept in my office since the first Ligodone launch.
好吧 那至少洗个澡
Well, take a shower at least.
那不是我想的那个东西吧
That's not what I think it is.
这是弗特纳多公♥司♥的财产 不能落入警方手中
It's Fortunato property, it's not for the police.
是你亲手把它移除的吗?
Did you remove it yourself?
我本来想让实习生去做 但这样更快
I was going to have an intern do it, but this was faster.
难以置信 她居然对他们下手
I can't believe it. I can't believe she got to them.
我要废掉那家保安公♥司♥
I'm going to annihilate that security company.
那名警卫当时距离不到十米 - 那里当时没人
The guard was 30 feet away. - There was no one in there.
我亲眼看到的 是她自己对自己下的手
I saw it with my own eyes. She did it herself.
我看到维多琳 把那把刀插♥进♥了自己的心脏
I saw Victorine push the knife into her own heart.
而且没人…
And no…
她女朋友也是她一个人杀的 这一点很清楚
No one helped her with her girlfriend. That much was clear.
接连出现四起死亡事件并非巧合
Four deaths in a row is not a coincidence.
我们不需要知道事情是怎么发生的 只需要知道它正在发生
We don't need to know how it's happening to know it's happening.
我们现在遭到了袭击 如果这都无法让你振作起来
We are under attack and if that doesn't snap you out of this,
记住 小维可是董事会成员
remember, Vic had a board seat.
这下你倒是重视了
Now you're listening.
是的 亲爱的哥哥
Yes, brother dear,
你没意识到如果继续发生这些巧合
has it not occurred to you that if these coincidences keep happening,
你一直讲的家族防火墙
that family firewall you've always talked about
正在一块接一块地被拆掉吗?
is being dismantled one brick at a time?
我们可能会失去对董事会的控制
We could lose control of the board.
酒吧的那个女人 如果不找到她
That woman from the bar, if we don't find her,
如果不立刻阻止她
if we don't stop her right fucking now,
你就不会有家了
you won't have a family left.
也不会有公♥司♥
You won't have a company either.
至少 这是我们可以解决的问题
That's something we can work with, at least.
是的 终于有我可以做的事了
Yes, finally, something I can actually do.
现在几点了? - 已经日出了
What time is it? - Sunrise, is what time it is.
等到了午餐时间 我会控制住每一名董事会成员
My hand will be around the throat of every board member by lunch.
让皮姆召集♥会♥议 行动起来
Have Pym summon the troops and spin up the circus,
这是跟股东们的战争
it's war with the shareholders.
那个女人 罗德里克 - 董事会 玛德琳 董事会
The woman, Roderick. - The board, Madeline, the board.
罗迪?
Roddie?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
我以前从没见过这种事…
I've never seen anything like this…
嘿 老家伙 是我
Hey, old man, it's me.
你昨晚没回家 我只是…
You didn't come home last night. I'm just…
我不喜欢那样 给我打电♥话♥
I don't love that. Call me.
发短♥信♥ 都行
Text me. Something.
我该怎么告诉他们的家人 这项工作…
What do I tell their families that they're counting on, this job…
天啊 这是冠军早餐 不是吗?
Christ, breakfast of fucking champions, isn't it?
这样我们撑不下去
We can't sustain this.
随着故事不断展开 我们将为你们带来后续报道
We'll keep you updated as the story unfolds.
悲剧再次降临到著名的厄舍家族身上
Tragedy has once again struck the prominent Usher family
罗德里克·厄舍的女儿
as the bodies of Roderick Usher's daughter,
维多琳·拉弗卡德 及其伴侣亚历桑德拉·鲁伊兹的尸体
Victorine Lafourcade, and her partner Alessandra Ruiz
于今天一早在她们的家中被发现
were found deceased in their home early this morning,
显然这是谋杀后的自杀事件
following an apparent murder-suicide.
(维多琳·拉弗卡德谋杀后自杀)
有消息说鲁伊兹 在拉弗卡德血腥自杀前几小时
Sources report Ruiz was dead hours before Lafourcade took her own life
已经死亡
in a gruesome scene.
哦 我的天啊 爸爸! - 什么事?
Oh, my God. Dad! - What is it?
…据这对情侣的朋友和同事们说…
…by the couple's friends and colleagues…
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Jesus.
…以及不解…
…and confusion…
我们又得参加一场葬礼了 - 爸爸 我们安全吗?
We'll have to go to another funeral. - Dad, are we safe?
是的 亲爱的 你很安全
Well, yes honey, you're… you're safe.
你在学校有保镖 你绝对安全 亲爱的
You have a bodyguard at school. You're completely safe, honey.
…卡米尔·莱斯帕纳耶 拿破仑·厄舍以及…
…Camille L'Espanaye, Napoleon Usher and…
你的姑姑是个非常有野心的人 我是说非常非常有野心
Your aunt, she was a very ambitious woman. I mean, very, very ambitious.
像这样的事注定会发生
Something like this was bound to happen.
我没想到她会伤害亚历 但事情…
I didn't think she would hurt Ali, but it…
听我说 这很重要
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表