剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
那很疼 很疼 令人痛哭 是我解决了这个问题!
It hurts. It hurts and they cry and cry, and I took it away!
是我出手 驱散了人们背部
I reached in and snuffed out those flames in their backs,
关节、头部和手部的疼痛感
in their joints, their heads and their hands.
我挥动我的魔杖 但那还不够
I waved my wand, wasn't enough.
从来都不够
Was never enough.
人们只会一直想要更多
They just kept wanting more.
越要越多
More and more.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
别在关公面前耍大刀
Don't kid a kidder.
你就是这样开车来的吗?
Did you drive here like that?
你上次自己开车是什么时候的事了?
When was the last time you drove your own car?
今晚你是光脚开车来的
And tonight you do it barefoot.
很厉害
Good for you.
要知道 我多年来跟很多真正 有影响力的人合作过
You know, I've worked with a lot of truly influential people over the years
但说到害死的人数 你位列前五
but when it comes to sheer body count, you're in my top five.
看看
Take a look.
那些就是你害死的人
Those are your bodies.
如果不是你 他们现在会还活着
They'd each be alive today if it weren't for you.
每五分钟就会多死一个 仅在美国 可是…
New one every five minutes. Just in the States, but…
想一下全世界呢
open it up to the world.
你为什么今晚来?
Why did you come here tonight?
在你回家的路上
On your way home.
你真正的家
Your real home.
这是道别吗?
Was it to say goodbye?
最后再看一眼你的大楼
One last look at your great tower.
你的金字塔
Your pyramid.
那是你真正的纪念碑 罗德里克
That's your true monument, Roderick.
就在外面
Out there.
它是世界奇观
It's a wonder of the world.
是永恒的
And it's eternal.
是你的遗产
That's your legacy.
再欣赏一下
Give yourself a minute.
然后就去找你回家的路吧
And then find your way home.
我们的交易马上就要结束了
Our business is almost done.
你要给奥古斯都·杜潘打电♥话♥ 让他跟你见面
You're going to call Auguste Dupin and ask him to meet you.
在今晚吗?
And that was tonight?
是的
It was.
你之前说在地下室里的是玛德琳
You said that's Madeline down there.
是的 至少我觉得是她
It is. At least, I think it is.
我给你打了电♥话♥ 并来了这里
I called you and I came here.
罗德里克?
Roderick?
罗德里克 你在吗?
Roderick, are you here?
我在下面
Down here.
我收到了你的信息 不知道该说什么
I got your message and I don't know what to say.
所以这就是结局吗?
So that's it, is it?
我们已经无能为力了
Nothing more we can do.
没什么我们能做的了
There is nothing.
她给我们几分钟时间谈谈 所以…
And she's giving us a few minutes to talk, so…
我想一定有些…
I guess there must be some…
我们注定要了结的事
Something we're meant to wrap up.
喝点吗?
Drink?
知道吗?好啊 干吗不喝?
You know what? Yes, why the fuck not?
你以前一直说是你和我对抗全世界
You always said it was you and me against the world.
说我们会改变这个世界
Said we'd change the world.
我们做到了 不是吗?
We did, didn't we?
我们做到了
We did.
你什么时候开始 把这个带到这里来了?
When did you start bringing this stuff here?
有一些是我的 不是吗?
Some of this is mine, isn't it?
没几天
Few days ago.
跟法老们的理由一样
Same reason the pharaohs did.
我是说这栋房♥子 这个…
I mean this house, this…
这栋房♥子的残骸 这是我们的坟墓
this carcass of a house, this is our tomb.
所以 我们需要所有的衣裳 所有的…
So, we need all the dressing, all the…
所有这些财宝 为了来世
All this treasure, for the afterlife.
拜托 财宝 那他妈是什么意思?
Please, treasure. What the fuck does that even mean?
黄金只是一种过渡金属元素 没什么特别
Gold's just a… transition metal element, nothing special.
钱甚至都不是金子 只是一些数字
Money's not even gold anymore, it's just ones and zeros.
那是一个商定好的谎言
It's a lie agreed upon.
我们打造了一种生活
We built a life.
一种特权生活 我们当初一无所有 只有丑闻和创伤
A privileged fucking life, out of nothing but dirt and trauma,
空空的口袋和伤痕累累的心
empty pockets and broken hearts.
我们做到了 而且随便你怎么说 那太他妈重要了
We did that. And say what you will, it was fucking substantial.
确实
It was.
如果我们相信酒吧那个女人真的存在
Would we have done anything different
我们会做什么不一样的事吗?
if we'd believed that woman in the bar was real?
我想这是唯一一个未解的问题
I suppose that's the only question left.
你相信她是真的吗?我…
Did you believe it? I…
说实话 我不记得 自己之前相信什么了
Honestly, I can't remember what I believed.
我相信 所以为此装了宫内节育器
I believed it enough to get an I.U.D.
可你跟空姐乱来时还是不肯戴套
And you still wouldn't glove up with the fucking stewardesses.
我就是我
I was who I was.
我就喜欢你这样
And I loved you for that.
还有那些该死的人 外面那些该死的人 罗德里克
And the fucking people, the fucking people out there, Roderick.
如果你不想要利果多恩 那就别买♥♥
You don't want Ligodone, don't buy it,
不想上瘾 那就别滥用
you don't want to get addicted, don't abuse it.
他们很生气 因为我们让它变得可用 令人向往
They're mad because we made it available and desirable.
嘿 快报 那可是我们唯一的工作
Hey, newsflash, it's our only fucking job.
这些人
These people.
他们想花五美元就能在五分钟之内 吃上一顿全餐
They want an entire meal for $5 in five minutes
接着却抱怨餐品太差
then complain when it's made of shit and plastic.
麦当劳日夜只提供甘蓝沙拉
McDonald's would serve nothing but kale salad all day and all night long
那他妈是人吃的吗?
if that's what people fucking ate.
那个大家吃得起 可没人买♥♥
It's available, no one buys it.
我们将着手资助艾滋病的研究
We will get around to funding AIDS research,
还有糖尿病和心脏病
and diabetes, and heart disease,
只要我们研究出
just as soon as we figure out
如何让上了岁数的鸡鸡多坚挺几分钟
how to keep our geriatric dicks harder for a few more minutes.
软趴趴的鸡鸡的市场份额有多少 罗德里克?
What's the market share on wimpy dicks, Roderick?
占医疗健康行业的六七成
60-70% of the healthcare industry.
五角大楼去年在伟哥上 花费了8300万
The Pentagon spent $83 million on Viagra last year.
与此同时 该死的高等法♥院♥ 做了它该做的
Meanwhile, the Supreme Court, the fucking Supreme Court does its part,
剥夺了自主♥权♥ 剥夺了女性的自♥由♥
tears the autonomy, rips the liberty away from women,
不仅毁掉了她们的选择权 也毁了她们的未来和潜能
shreds not just their choice but their future, their potential.
我们把男人变成精♥子♥喷泉 把女人变成工厂
We turn men into cum fountains and women into factories,
制♥造♥出贫困劳动力
cranking out, what, an impoverished workforce,
来获得人力 并让他们拿出微薄的收入来消费
there for the labor and to spend what little they make consuming.
我们教他们渴求什么呢?
And what do we teach them to want?
他们负担不起的房♥子 污染空气的汽车
Houses they can't afford. Cars that poison the air.
一次性塑料制品
Single-serve plastics,
由第三世界国家 饥肠辘辘的孩子们制♥作♥的衣服
clothes made by starving children in third world countries,
而且他们非常想要这些 以致于乞求
and they want it so bad that they're begging for it,
强烈并执意要这些东西
they're screaming for it, they're insisting upon it.
可我们才是问题所在吗?
And we're the problem?
这些该死的禽兽 该死的消费者
These fucking monsters, these fucking consumers,
该死的嘴
these fucking mouths.
他们指责你和我 就好像我们才是问题所在
They point at you and me like we're the problem.
是他们他妈的成就了我们
They fucking invented us.
他们以前乞求我们 现在也一样
They begged for us, they're begging for us still.
所以我说 我们昂首挺胸 哥哥
So I say, we stand tall and proud, brother.
付出代价的时候到了
Bill's come due.
我们别躲在地下室里 好像我们有什么羞愧似的
Let's not hide here in the basement like we've got something to be ashamed of.
不 羞愧的不是我们 你和我对抗全世界
No. Not us. You and me against the world.
就算是死神本人也无所谓
Don't care if it's Death herself.
如果她想玛德琳·厄舍死
If she wants Madeline fucking Usher,
她就得直视我的眼睛
she's going to have to look me straight in the eyes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你这个混♥蛋♥…
You motherfuck…
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得对
You're right.
你是玛德琳·厄舍
You're Madeline fucking Usher.
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表