剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
你给我我需要的东西 他就会完蛋
You get me what I need and he will go down.
再说一遍 你到底需要什么?
Tell me again. What do you need specifically?
我已经都替你写下来了
I wrote it all down for you.
病历 当然了
Patient records, sure,
但我更感兴趣的是同意书
but I'm more interested in the consent for care forms,
内部备忘录 任何上面 有“布列维特”这个名字的东西
internal memos, anything that has the name Brevit on it.
以及任何上面有你的签名 但你知道你实际上并没有签过的东西
And anything that has your signature on it that you know you didn't sign.
那些是最万无一失的
Those are bulletproof.
你作证说那些是伪造的 每一张都是一项重罪
You testify that they are forged and each piece of paper is a felony.
地下室里有太多东西了 全都复印下来可能要几个小时
There's lots down there. It could take hours to copy everything.
话说清楚 我可是豁出去了
To be clear, I'm putting my neck out there.
豁上了我的性命 - 我也一样
Into a fucking guillotine. - My neck's right next to yours.
我们不能这么做 你会违法的
We can't do this. You'll be breaking the law.
是他们在违法
They are breaking the law.
我们只是复印他们的犯罪记录
We're just making copies of their crimes.
然后呢?你要作证吗? - 是的
And then what? You testify? - Yes.
但这很复杂 - 不 我…
But it's complicated. - No, I…
罗德里克 这是在拿我们的一切冒险
Roderick, this is risking everything we have.
告诉我…
Tell me…
这不只是对你糟糕老板的复仇
it's not just a vendetta against your awful boss.
或是跟你父亲有关
Or about your dad.
告诉我这是值得的
Tell me it's worth it.
告诉我你知道其中的风险 我会支持你的
Tell me you know the risk and I'll be there with you.
我会力挺你的 只要你告诉我
I'll back you up. Just tell me.
值得冒这个险
This is worth the risk.
那我为你感到骄傲
Then I'm proud of you.
有人在吗?
Hello?
(纽约州)
看看这个地址
Look at the address.
说不通
Doesn't make any sense.
我们现在不纠结那个了
We're past that now.
听着 你必须相信自己看到的
Look. You can't deny your own eyes.
我亲眼看到小维自杀身亡
I watched Vic commit suicide with my own eyes.
她吃了什么让她失常吗? 药物什么的?
Was there anything in her system? Any drugs whatsoever?
当时那间公♥寓♥里没有其他人
There was no one else in the apartment.
看看档案 她一直都在
Look at the fucking file. She was there at every turn.
你想让我怎么做?嗯?亚瑟?
What do you expect me to do? Huh? I mean, Arthur?
关于这女人 我们知道些什么?
What do we have on this woman?
有一些照片 一个假地址 但她对他们做了什么?
Some pictures, a bogus address, but what did she do to them?
我现在还不知道
I don't know. Yet.
但你得给我些时间
But you need to bear with me.
我查了你说的那间酒吧 玛德琳
I tracked down that bar you mentioned, Madeline.
只是你给我的那个地址不是一间酒吧 从来都不是酒吧
Only the location you gave me isn't a bar. It was never a bar.
而且从1975年之后 那里就一直空置着
And it's been vacant since 1975.
我肯定是搞错地址了 已经过了40年了
I must have the address wrong. It's been 40 years.
现在 你们俩说那晚 是从弗特纳多公♥司♥走去那间酒吧的?
Now, you two said you walked to this bar from Fortunato that night?
是的
We did.
你们似乎不大可能走了八公里多的路
Seems unlikely you'd walk more than five miles.
更有可能是五分钟
Five minutes, more like.
我查了1975年距离弗特纳多公♥司♥
I looked at every bar in a five-mile radius
八公里路程的所有酒吧
of Fortunato going back to 1975.
我查了每一家酒吧里
I accounted for every female bartender
所有符合条件的女酒保 但一无所获
at every bar that fit that criteria, and nothing.
我用人脸识别系统查了她的照片
I've been running her images through a facial recognition sweep.
在执法部门那边什么都没查到 - 看吧?这是不会有结果的
No hits on law enforcement. - See? This is going nowhere.
但我动用了玛德琳的科技部门
But I tapped into Madeline's technology department,
运用了他们的搜索算法
brought in their research algorithm,
浏览了互联网 搜索了大量的照片
combed the Internet, massive image search
并结合我们的脸部识别…
and, in conjunction with our facial recognition…
等等 那是… - 大卫·科赫
Oh, wait, that's- - David Koch.
七年前
Seven years ago.
等等 她…
Wait, she…
她替有毒双胞胎工作吗?
she works for the Toxic Twins?
我一直跟那些疯子关系很好
I always got along with those fuck-nuts.
还有扎克伯格吗?
And Zuckie too?
那是吉娜 - 吉娜·莱因哈特 矿业巨头
That's Gina. - Gina Rinehart. Mining magnate.
否认气候变化的大鳄
Climate Denial Dundee.
你们记得她曾提出 一天两美元工资的事吗 不记得吗?
You remember when she tried to make a case for $2-a-day pay, no?
她是个疯子 唱歌♥也不错
She's a trip. She's a great singer too.
这些是2011年拍的
These were taken in 2011.
所以她是跟踪狂 跟踪大人物
So she's a stalker. She stalks important people.
等一下
Oh, wait.
这是80年代拍的
This is from the '80s.
是盖蒂家族
Gettys.
那是普雷斯科特·布♥什♥ 1944年
That's Prescott Bush, 1944.
鲁道夫·赫斯特
Randolph Hearst.
洛克菲勒一家
Rockefellers.
多尔蒂 范德比尔特
Doherty. Vanderbilts.
还有这个
And this one.
那是约翰·弗兰西斯·奎尼 他创立了孟山都公♥司♥
That's John Francis Queeny. He founded Monsanto.
于1901年 - 胡扯 这是胡扯
In 1901. - Bullshit. This is bullshit.
罗德里克
Roderick.
这是经过图像处理的 她在网上散布自己的假照片
It's Photoshop. She sprinkled bogus images of herself online.
她知道我们在看 这是恶作剧 - 罗德里克 别说了
She knows we're looking. It's a prank. - Roderick, stop it.
她…
Oh, she's…
别查了 这么做徒劳无功 是做无用功
Stop. It's a goose chase. She's spinning your wheels.
我能弄出一百张那样的照片
I could make a hundred photos just like that.
给我三分钟
Give me three minutes,
我能弄出皮姆 给埃隆·马斯克吹♥箫♥的照片
I'll make a photo of Pym blowing Elon Musk.
别这么孩子气
Don't be such a fucking child.
这是同一个女人 罗德里克
This is the same woman, Roderick.
想想那晚的事 想想她说的话
Remember what happened that night. Remember what she said.
你是财富百强公♥司♥的首席运营官
You're the COO of a Fortune 100 corporation
可你现在却像个疯子一样讲话
and you're talking like a crazy person.
你记得那次对话 我知道你记得
You remember that conversation, I know you do.
我们当时是不理智的 玛德琳 - 也许吧
We were out of our minds, Madeline. - Maybe.
男人们说我疯狂 可有个问题还没解决
Men have called me mad But the question is not yet settled
那就是疯狂是否是最傲慢的智慧
As to whether madness is or is not The loftiest intelligence
如果我可以这么说的话
If I may.
大数据确认了这些照片 在网上已经很多年了
The metadata confirms these images have been online for years.
所以伪造这些照片的人
So for someone to fake these photographs,
是媲美国家情报机关的 黑色行动网络操纵高手
we're looking at deep state, black-ops level cyber manipulation.
我以前从没见过这样的东西
I've never seen anything like this.
中情局、国土安♥全♥局♥ 似乎不可能 显然对方希望我们认为是那些机构
CIA, NSA. No, it seems impossible, so obviously they want us to think it is.
对方希望我们进行现在这样的对话
They want us to have this exact conversation.
问题是为什么?
The question is, why?
或者它就是这个样子的
Or it is exactly what it looks like.
我想单独待会儿
I need the room, please.
你请便
You may have it.
当心!
Look out!
爸爸! - 现在没事了
Daddy! - It's all right now.
没事了 你没事吧?
It's all right. You all right?
别担心 - 都是我的错
Don't worry. - It's all my fault.
不是你的错 亲爱的
It's not your fault, dear.
非常抱歉 - 我们现在都安全了
I'm so sorry. - We're all safe now.
(剧终)
好吧 现在干什么? 再看一部电影 还是看电视剧?
Okay. What now? Another movie, or a show?
说吧 - 电影
Go ahead. - Mo-vie.
好的 你现在能说话了
Okay. Now we're talking.
(《使徒》《杰拉德的游戏》)
告诉我你想看什么
Just let me know when we hit something you want to see.
亲爱的
Honey.
爱你
Love you.
她说话了
She's talking.
什么? - 她今天下午甚至都无法眨眼
What? - This afternoon she wasn't even blinking.
我还以为出了什么问题 她之前甚至无法抽搐
I thought something was wrong, she wouldn't even twitch,
现在她又能动了
now she's moving again.
她现在甚至都能讲话了 - 真的吗?
More than ever, she's talking even. - Really?
我们得告诉医生 - 我们应该这么做
We've got to tell the doctor. - We should do.
嘿 医生今天来过吗? - 今天没来过
Hey, did the doctor come today? - Not today.
哪里…
Where's…
你之前说的专家
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表