剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
你知道“操作条件发射”这个词吗?
Do you know the term "operant conditioning"?
一匹马♥会♥因为这个知道
It's what a horse has that lets them know
骑马的人紧张或是犹豫
a rider might be nervous or hesitant.
它们能感受出异常行为
They read erratic behavior.
并不完全是恐惧
Not fear, not exactly.
但动物们很快就知道要避开那个人
But animals learn real quick to avoid that person.
概括来说 那就是你
That's you. In a nutshell.
你太没有人性了…
You're so out of touch with your human side…
甚至都不去听听别人的想法
you can't even listen to anything outside your own head.
你真的没听到吗?
You really don't hear that?
务必要让鲁伊兹医生打电♥话♥联♥系♥我
Do have Dr. Ruiz give me a call.
如果她说我该做这个手术 我就做
And if she says I should do this, I'll do it.
我不会问任何问题
No questions asked.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
我是亚历桑德拉·鲁伊兹 请留言
You've reached Alessandra Ruiz. Leave a message.
还是我
It's me again.
听着 你一定要给我回电♥话♥
Listen, you have to call me back,
我快疯了
I am losing it.
每次电♥话♥一响 我都以为是你
Every time the phone rings, I think it's you,
可每次不是你 我就会…
and every time it's not, I get…
求你了 亚历
Please, Ali.
求你了
Please.
听着 如果你参与 她就参加试验
Look, she'll do the trial if you will.
这全都要看你的决定
This all hinges on you.
我爱…
I love…
我会给你任何你想要的东西
I will give you anything you want.
你开个价吧
Just name your price.
本来可以省点地方 再带一束花来
Could have saved some room and brought another bouquet.
我知道
I know, I know.
我知道 这样对环境更好
I know, it's better for the environment.
看植物生长比看它被做成花束更治愈
Watching a plant grow is more therapeutic than if it's in a bouquet.
谁愿意看着自己最喜欢的花 在花瓶里慢慢死掉?
Who wants to watch their favorite flower die slowly in a vase?
目前看来还不错 你这么快就把它弄好了
It's looking good so far. You built it so fast.
最好看起来要好 价格可不便宜
Better look good. It cost enough.
会有记者到场吗?
Are there gonna be reporters?
在她回家的时候?
When she comes home?
也许吧
Probably.
我讨厌那样
I hate that.
那就跟皮姆谈谈
Well, just talk to Pym.
他会告诉你要说什么 不要说什么
He'll tell you what to say or what not to say.
那样感觉太恶心了
That feels so gross.
过来
Come here.
你知道我们在这个世界上的身份吧?
You understand who we are in the world, don't you?
我们是一个王国的一份子 如同皇室成员一样
We're part of a kingdom. We're like royalty.
人们惧怕这个王国 他们嫉妒我们
People fear that. They envy that.
他们想要将其摧毁 将我们摧毁
They want to tear it down. They want to tear us down.
你知道自从我满30岁之后…
Now, do you know that I've had…
我已经收到了11起死亡威胁吗? 不是针对弗特纳多的 是针对我的
Eleven personal death threats since I turned 30? Not Fortunato. Me.
曾经有人给我寄了一颗子弹 把我的名字刻在弹壳上
Someone once mailed me a bullet with my name etched in the casing.
你现在不用担心这个 暂时不用
Now you don't have to worry about that. Not now.
但你以后会的
But you will.
很快会有那么一天的
Someday soon.
如果你能看到
Now, if you could see the paper trail of shit
这些年来皮姆为了保护这个家族 所搞出来的文件
that Pym has protected this family from over the years,
那个…比电♥话♥簿还厚
it's… it's thicker than a phonebook.
那就是他为我们所做的
That's what that man does for us.
所以 他叫你说什么 你就说什么
So, if he tells you to say something, you say it.
如果他说对某事保持沉默 你就保持沉默
If he says to keep quiet about something, you keep quiet.
因为他也在保护你
Because he's also protecting you.
好的
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好孩子
Attagirl.
你得聪明点
You've got to be smart.
你要明白不能轻信他人
You have to realize, you can't trust people.
你不能 任何人都不能
Not you. Not anyone.
天啊…看看你妈妈
Hell… look at your own mother.
你妈妈那晚看着我们…
Your mother, who looked us in the eyes…
撒谎说自己是跟闺蜜出去
and said that she was going out with her girlfriends that night. And lied.
你的亲生母亲说了谎
Your own mother who lied.
妈妈回家 我很高兴
I'm so glad Mama's coming home.
这样她就能痊愈
So she can heal.
我们就能开始修复我们的关系
So we can all start to heal.
是的
Yes.
她就快到家了
We've almost got her.
天啊
God.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be fucking serious.
女士?
Ma'am?
你在跟谁讲话?
Who are you talking to?
什么?
I'm sorry?
你约了人吗?小点声 我在工作呢
Do you have a date out here? Keep it down, I'm trying to work.
女士 我没在跟任何人讲话
Ma'am, I haven't been talking to anyone.
天啊 塔姆 你居然话说到一半就睡着了?
Jesus, Tam, did you just fall asleep in mid-sentence?
没有!
No!
但…再说一遍
But… say that again.
我刚才说就几个星期
I was just saying, just, like, a few weeks.
推迟一下
Just a postponement.
最后再说一次 发布不能推迟
For the last time, we're not postponing the launch.
发生了这么多事 你需要休息一下
With everything that's happened, you need a break.
听我说 比尔 因为我真的不想再重复了
Listen to me, Bill, because I really don't wanna go through this again.
公众看法方面不会有问题的
The optics will be fine.
发几条“我心永恒”的推文 就可以糊弄过去了
A few "my heart will go on" tweets will pad it out.
你现在坐都坐不直 因为你太累了
You can't even sit upright because you're so tired.
我已经多久没见你睡觉了…
I haven't seen you sleep in like…
我是说太久了 塔米 像恐怖电影一样
I mean, it's been a fucking long time, Tammy. Like, horror movie long.
行了 比利小子
Well, Billy Boy,
我想所以出现在镜头里的才会是你 而不是我 对吗?
I guess that's why you're in front of the camera and not me, right?
你在批准一些 自己甚至都不记得批准过的东西
You're making approvals you don't even remember making.
每个管理者都会这样 - 那个审判被暂停了 塔姆
Every executive does that. - The trial's been suspended, Tam.
那个审判!如果目前发生的事
The trial! If what is happening right now
对美国政♥府♥来说看上去太困难
feels like a bridge too far to the United States government,
那我们也许就该借鉴他们的做法!
maybe take a page out of their book!
绝对不行 我想要成功
Absolutely not. I would like to be successful.
那好吧 就算是为了我 拜托 就当是帮我的忙
Okay, then, do it for me, please. As a favor.
你刚才说为了你吗?
Did you just say do it for you?
为了你吗?
For you?
抱歉 比尔 你觉得自己在其中 是什么角色?
I'm sorry, Bill, just who do you think you are in this?
你就一项任务 摆出笑容 跳爵士健美操
You have one job, you smile, you jazz-ercise,
让那些执着于健身的人跟随你
and you bring that army of fitness fuckers with you.
你是形象代言 不是发言人 所以只要微笑 别说话就行了
You are a face, you're not a mouthpiece, so just smile and shut the fuck up.
那好吧
Okay, then.
从纯粹商业角度来说
From a strictly business perspective,
你无法贩卖♥♥健康… 除非你本人看起来够健康
you can't sell health… unless you look healthy.
如果你再想教育我要怎么做生意…
If you try to tell me what to do with my business one more time-
我们的生意 我们的 - 真可爱
Our business. Ours. - That's cute.
这个公♥司♥的方方面面 都是我一手操办的
I have hand selected every single aspect of this company.
方方面面 包括你在内
Every single aspect, including you.
比尔T - 过分了
BILLT. - Hey now.
我们把话说清楚
Let's just finally say it.
你是被挑选出来的 被相中的
You were selected. You were chosen. You headhunted.
亲爱的 我们当初 是在网红大会认识的
Baby, we met at VidCon.
你以为那是碰巧吗? 我当时有份名单
Did you think that was an accident? I had a list.
我想我依然保留着当初做的那个表格
I think I still have the grid I made.
是你跟约吉·约恩的比较表
It was between you and Yogi Yohann.
你现在只是想伤害我
You are just trying to hurt me.
不 亲爱的 那是真的
No, honey, it's true.
你比约吉更适合这个品牌 而且你很渴望成功
You fit the brand better than Yogi. And you were so eager.
而且在我厌倦了你给我口♥交♥前 事情进展也很顺利
And it worked out pretty well before the head got boring,
剧集 | 厄舍府的崩塌(2023) | 导航列表