剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Maybe one moment of kindness gives them comfort or courage.
菲利普娜迦塔
也许你说了他们需要听到的一件事
Maybe you said the one thing they needed to hear.
你是否会在以后得知并不重要 你需要的就是去尝试
It doesn't matter if you ever know. You just have to try.
你非常睿智
You are very wise.
我曾经历过艰苦的生活
I've lived a hard life.
现在将会有很多船驶向星环
There's gonna be a lot of ships heading for the Rings now.
海盗将是一个问题
Piracy will be an issue.
我们可以为运输船做安保
We could fly security for freighters,
或者在某个殖民地找个咨♥询♥服务的活儿
maybe get a consulting gig on one of the colonies.
我们仍然不知道 那个普罗托分子样品发生了什么…
And we still don't know what happened to that protomolecule sample. Sooner or later, we're gonna have to...
让我们先在这里待一会儿吧
Let's just stay here for a minute.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表