剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
You know, a lot of Martians still consider the Rocinante a stolen ship.
他们坚持称它为太极号♥
They insist on calling it the Tachi.
一定让阿历克斯很抓狂吧
Must have driven Alex crazy.
的确是 他会告诉人们这艘船没有被偷
It did. He'd tell people that the ship wasn't stolen.
它很聪明 并自行寻找有资格驾驶它的人
It was just smart. And went looking for people worthy enough to fly it.
当我们完成这件事后 我会经常讲述这个故事的
When we're done with this business, I'm gonna tell that story a lot.
对不起
Sorry.
你为什么不去休息一下 我们都会需要休息的
Why don't you go get some rest? We're all gonna need it.
等一切整理就绪了我就去
As soon as we're ship-shape and secure, I will.
我保证
I promise.
-我去补满急救绷带包 -克拉丽莎
I'm gonna go restock the fast-patch kits. Clarissa.
-能帮我一个忙吗 -当然
Can you do me a favor? Sure.
操作层的喷油嘴有一段时间没有清洗和重置了
The juice injectors in ops haven't been flushed and reset for a while.
-目视检查是标准操作 但是… -我可以解决这个问题
I know a visual check's standard, but considering... I can take care of that.
-可以现在做吗 -是的 急救绷带包可以等等
- Okay to do it now? - Yeah, patch kits can wait.
谢谢头儿
Thanks, boss.
喷油嘴是我负责的 你知道的
The injectors are my responsibility. You know that.
还记得你第一次叫我“头儿”吗
Do you remember the first time you called me boss?
-不记得 -是我第一次在坎特伯雷号♥上的中途
- No. - It was halfway through my first run on the Cant. You'd been there longer.
你在那里待的时间更长 我以为你在开玩笑 给我戴高帽子
I thought you were fucking with me, putting me in my place.
你是工程师 我是机械师 你就是头儿
- You were the engineer. I was a mechanic. - You were the boss.
是的
- Yeah.
一段时间以后
After a while...
它的意义就不止于此了
it meant more than that.
确实
That's true.
克拉丽莎现在叫你头儿
Clarissa calls you boss now.
我想她的意思是一样的
I think she means it in the same way.
复杂性内分泌失调综合征
尚未有获批的治疗手段 平均预期寿命:5年
这是什么
What's all this?
我们大家已经有很久没有吃过家常饭了
It's been a while since any of us had a home cooked meal.
所以我试着做了一顿
I thought I'd give it a try.
我来摆桌子
I'll set the table.
-什么这么好闻 -都做了些什么
- What smells so good? - What do we have here?
纹理蘑菇香菜炖牛肉 配菜是香煎大豆芝士面包卷
Textured mushroom seco de carne with soy tequeños on the side,
-我们主厨特色… -我能来一口…
our chef's specialty... Can I get...
好吧
all right.
当然 他吃过货真价实的 不要抱有太大希望
Of course, he had the real stuff. Don't get your hopes up.
我可以随时做一些红冻干
I can always whip up some red kibble in a pinch.
老天 请不要
Oh God, please don't.
我饿了 但没那么饿
I'm hungry, I'm not that hungry.
-好香 -还没准备好呢
- Yum. - Not ready yet.
-你需要帮忙吗 克拉丽莎 -拿勺子
You need a hand, Clarissa? You're gonna grab with your hand? Get a spoon.
等等
Hang on.
她正在试图洗掉过去沾在手上的血
She's trying to wash the blood off her hands. Can I try it now?
这就是我希望菲利普能做的
That's what I wanted for Filip.
好烫
Ooh, it's hot.
我本来不想给她机会的
And I didn't wanna give her a chance.
我很高兴你给她了机会
I'm glad you did.
我要跟着地面突袭队一起去星环站
I'm going down to the Ring Station with the ground assault.
你不能 没有机械师 船就不能上战场
You can't. The ship can't go into battle without a mechanic.
船上有一个了
Ship's got one.
那里将是一场腥风血雨
Look, it's gonna be a shitstorm down there,
如果我为此大业死掉 也不错
and if I'm gonna get myself offed for the cause, fine.
胜过绝大多数的死因了
Better reason than most.
我选择直视着那个会把我♥干♥掉的人的眼睛
I just prefer to be looking the guy who's gonna punch my ticket straight in the fucking eye.
对于一个说自己不想成为英雄的人…
You know, for someone who says they don't wanna be a hero...
你还真是成为了一个颇为英雄的人
You sure end up being one a lot.
要芝士面包卷吗
Tequeños?
-这很好吃 -谢谢
- This is good. - Thank you.
盐没有放太多吧
- Not too much salt?
锅里的你们盛完了吧
He can get his own pot.
谢谢你
联♥合♥国♥海军第一战斗群
秘♥书♥长♥女士 这里是作战信息中心
Madam Secretary General, CIC.
洛西南多号♥为我们提供的引擎印记有结果了
The drive sigs the Rocinante got for us paid off.
我们找到了培拉号♥
We've located the Pella.
我马上来
I'm on my way.
卓拉姆的战斗组
联合舰队闪讯
Combined fleet flash.
联♥合♥国♥海军第一战斗群已经找到了培拉号♥ 并将与他们交战
UNN battle group one has located the Pella and will engage.
嗨 长官 带内人刚刚报告 他们在自♥由♥海军的主战斗群中
Oye, Bosmang, Inyalowda just report they ID the Pella in main
-识别出了培拉号♥ -我听说了
Free Navy battle group. - I heard.
如果我们不在时 他们杀死了马尔科 你觉得他们之后会试图把我们排除在外吗
- If they kill Marco without us you think maybe they try to cut us out later?
这还有待观察
That remains to be seen.
他们有他们的目标 我们有我们的
They have their targets. We have ours.
护卫舰是主要威胁
The frigate is the main threat.
如果我们先干掉它 就可以让其余的投降或逃跑
If we kill it first, we can make the rest surrender or run.
我们不能让运输舰跑掉 那可是丰厚的奖品
Oh, we not the freighter run. A fat prize.
如果我们不能亲自杀死马尔科 那么只能笑纳他的东西了
If we cannot kill Marco ourselves, happy to take what is his.
鱼雷已发射
Torpedoes are away.
培拉号♥ 97.1%匹配
你看起来很紧张
You look nervous.
我是很紧张 女士 为您紧张 我们处于先锋位置
I am nervous, ma'am, for you. We're in a forward position.
如果我们的秘♥书♥长♥在安全的后方 我会更安心一些
I'd feel much better if our secretary general were safely in the rear guard. - I'm sure that...
我需要足够近的距离才能与舰队保持实时通信
- I need to be close enough to maintain real-time communication with the fleet.
如果需要下达某些命令 我会亲自下达
If certain orders need to be given, I will give them myself.
我希望我们的侧翼有更多的武装
I wish we had more assets on our flank.
令人失望的是 没有更多的星带人加入
It was disappointing that more Belters didn't rally to the cause,
尤其是在您在谷神星上所做的一切之后
especially after all you did for them on Ceres.
我们做的太少了 也太晚了
What we did was too little and too late,
这是我们这个物种的悲伤故事
the sad story of our species.
我们要完整地捕获运输舰 将所有火力集中在护卫舰上
I want to capture the freighter intact. Concentrate all fire on the frigate.
所有船只确认
All ships acknowledge.
开火
Fire!
船长 运输舰要解体了
Captain, freighter is breaking up.
该死 全体舰队 这是卓拉姆
Pashang. All ships, this is Drummer.
瞄准运输舰的人 现在停火
Whoever is targeting the freighter, disengage.
将所有火力集中在护卫舰上
Concentrate all fire on the frigate.
直接命中培拉号♥
Direct hit on Pella.
培拉号♥受创 他们正在退后
The Pella's hurt. They're falling back.
肯定是损坏了他们的反应堆
Must have damaged their reactor.
其他船只没有一起后退来保护它
The other ships aren't falling back to protect it.
它甚至没有还击
It's not even returning fire.
我不认为马尔科伊那罗斯在那艘船上
I don't think Marco Inaros is on that ship.
17.1%匹配
船长 所有船只报告
Captain, all ships report,
没有人向运输舰开火
no one is fighting at the freighter.
这不是运输舰
- It isn't a freighter. - Standing by.
船体外褶已脱离
Hull plates away.
开火
Fire!
全体舰队 反炮兵火力 开火
All ships, counter batteries, fire!
切断推力 侧向对敌 武器火力全开
Cut thrust. Broadside to incoming! All guns free-fire!
长官 我们被…
Captain, we've got the...
这里是德鲁西拉号♥ 幸存
Drusilla here, still alive.
但我们的导弹耗尽了
But our missile ran dry.
坎达哈号♥在此 但我们被击中了 现在只能飞行
Khandahar here also. Torpedo down. All we can do is fly.
汇报
Report.
引擎完好 反应堆出现故障 即将关闭
Drive intact, reactor failing. Going into shutdown.
-所有的鱼雷都没了 -其他的呢
All torpedo gone. - The others?
损失了四艘船 五艘船失去动力
- Four ships lost. No power to five.
坎达哈号♥和德鲁西拉号♥仍可操作 但鱼雷也用光了
Khandahar and Drusilla are operational but also no torpedoes.
培拉号♥继续前进 恢复了初始前往星环的航线
Pella is underway again. Resuming original course for the Ring.
全体舰队 这是卓拉姆
All ships, this is Drummer.
脱离战斗 收集幸存者 如果条件允许就重新加入舰队
Disengage, collect survivors, and rejoin the fleet if you can.
把培拉号♥留给我
Leave the Pella to me.
-撞击线路 船长 -我们仍然可以抓住它
A collision course? Captain... We can still catch it.
-反应堆会过载的 -那更能帮上忙
Reactor will overload. That will help.
我想我们的想法是一样的
Think we think the same.
只是我早你一步
Just beat you to it.
船中部受损 四号♥甲板出现船体缺口
Damage amidships. Hull breach on deck four.
反应堆出现问题
Got a problem in reactor!
-3号♥引擎即将停止 -平衡推进器
We're losing drive three! Balance thrusters!
-停止3号♥和1号♥引擎 -正在处理 我将关闭3号♥引擎…
Kill drives three and one! On it, I'll shut down drive three and drive...
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表