剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
You're right.
我说过
I did.
洛西南多号♥ 前往谷神星
联合舰队知道我们的飞行计划
The Joint Fleet has our flight plan.
他们会一直追踪我们进入谷神星
They'll be tracking us all the way in to Ceres.
希望这意味着没有更多的惊喜
Hopefully, that means no more surprises.
那可就太好了
That'd be nice.
-还在做战损评估吗 -已经完成了 埃莫斯那里有列表
Still working up that damage assessment? That's done. Amos has the list.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
回顾我们的战斗日志
Going over our battle logs.
洛西收集了大量关于培拉号♥的数据
The Roci gathered a lot of data on the Pella,
高分辨率引擎印记和船体信息
high-resolution drive signatures and hull profiles.
我正在编译所有信息 我会将它发给整个舰队
I'm compiling all of it. I'm gonna send it out fleet-wide.
会有人找到那艘船的
Someone will find that ship.
好的 仅限窄束传输通信
Okay. Tight-beam comms only.
船体总体情况尚可 但有一大块东西嵌在了
Hull's okay overall, but there's a chunk of something wedged
四号♥防御炮的摆臂中
in the swing arm of PDC-4.
我们需要清除它 可能还需要更换一些液压系统
We need to clear it out. We may have to replace some hydraulics.
听起来像是两个人的工作
Sounds like a two-man job.
我很乐意加入
Happy to pitch in.
好的 我们的标准活塞用完了
Yeah, okay. We're out of spec pistons,
但我在寻找是不是有其它的可以用来改造一下
but I'm seeing if there's another kind I can modify.
随时告诉我 我就切入无重力漂浮模式
All right, just give me the word and I'll put us on the float.
好的
Aye, aye.
该死
- - Fuck!
还在为培拉号♥的事生气吗
Still pissed off about the Pella?
你没有吗
- Aren't you?
这是阿历克斯的音乐
This is Alex's music.
是的 他过去在剃刀鲸号♥上经常都在放这些东西
Yeah, he used to play this stuff all the time on the Razorback.
他说船上没有任何其他音乐
Said there wasn't any other music onboard.
-我认为他在撒谎 -大概是
- I think he was lying. Probably.
他也经常在这里放这个
He used to play it all the time here too.
我孤身而只影 可以哭泣一场
♪ I'm so lonesome I could cry ♪
我从未见过如此漫长的夜
♪ I've never seen the night so long ♪
时间缓慢流淌
♪ When time goes crawling by ♪
月隐去了光 置身云中藏
♪ The moon just went behind the clouds ♪
只为了掩饰 挂着泪的脸庞
♪ To hide its face and cry ♪
有件事需要你来看看 我在货舱
- Hey, Amos. There's something I need you to take a look at. I'm in the Cargo Bay.
好的 小蜜桃 我现在过去
Okay, Peaches. I'm on my way.
怎么了
What's up?
按照你说的 我做了一个完整的鱼雷诊断
So I did a full torpedo diagnostic like you told me to.
所有剩余的导弹都正常
All remaining missiles checked out fine.
那我需要看什么
Then what do I need to look at?
好吧 既然那个哑炮在发射前也通过了检测
Well, since the dud checked out fine prelaunch, too,
我认为可能存在更大范围的系统性故障
I figured there might be some wider system glitch.
所以 我深入研究了一下武器遥测日志
So I drilled down into the weapons telemetry log,
然后发现了这个
and I found this.
弹头:解除武装 确认授权:吉姆霍顿
这远高于我的职级权限了 而且我不想无端指控别人
This is way above my pay grade, and I'm not trying to judge.
让我来处理吧
I'll handle it.
培拉号♥ 星带中
我们正在从劳博那里回收所有可用的东西
We are salvaging what we can from the Lauber,
但是这艘船已经报废了 我们不得不遗弃它
but the ship a wreck. Will have to be abandoned.
劳博的舰员将一艘维修船投入了使用
But Lauber crew got one repair skiff operational,
现在满载向您前来 帮助您提高修理速度
headed for you now, fully loaded. Help fix you up faster.
在他们突出的战斗表现之后 这是他们最起码该做的了
The least they could do, after the way they distinguished themselves in battle,
你不这么觉得吗
wouldn't you say?
回收工作完成后
After salvage operations are complete,
把劳博号♥的两名最高级军官带走丢入太空
take the two senior-most officers of the Lauber and space them.
明白
Understood.
格兰尼克斯 完毕
Granicus out.
我觉得这样适得其反...
I think it's counter-productive to...
如果格兰尼克斯号♥舰长联♥系♥你 并试着让你改变主意
If the Captain of the Granicus calls and tries to get you to change my mind,
就把他也扔到太空
have him put outside as well.
-嗨 -你♥他♥妈♥跑哪儿去了
Oye. - Where the fuck have you been?
你很幸运 修理船还没到
You're lucky the repair skiff is not here yet, or...
对不起 我...
Sorry. I...
我不是故意冒犯的 我还以为你是...
I did not mean to offend. I thought you were...
我是新来的维修技师
I'm the new repair technician.
我被重新分配了
I was reassigned.
好的
Oh, okay.
-我们从哪里开始 -不知道
Where would you like to start? Don't know;
我之前没修过船体
I haven't done a hull repair before.
这里你负责 告诉我要做什么
You're in charge. Tell me what to do.
好的
Okay, uh...
你知道如何操作维修船吗
you know how to operate a maintenance skiff?
不知道
- No.
嗯 你肯定很快就能学会的
Well, I'm sure you'll take to it.
我的意思是 与你之前做过的事相比 这些都是小菜一碟
I mean, for you, with all you've done, it will be simple.
菲利普
Filip.
-还在生气吗 -我为什么会生气
Still angry? Why would I be?
你父亲对你说的是不对的 你很勇敢地战斗了
What your father said to you wasn't right. You fought bravely,
但他是总司令 而且我们仍在战争中
but he's the commander in chief, and we're still at war.
他的注意力必须放在战斗上 他不能被你分心
His focus needs to be on the battle. He can't be distracted by you.
你需要解决这个问题
You need to fix this.
你要我向他道歉
You want me to apologize to him.
我知道当你只能看到我们的人♥民♥有多爱他时 这很难理解
I know it's hard to understand when all you see is how much our people love him,
但他是孤独的
but he is alone.
你是他所剩下的唯一家人
You are the only family he has left.
他需要你在他身边 给予他支持和建议
He needs you at his side to give him support and counsel,
-其他人做不到的那种 -你以为你了解我父亲
the kind that no one else can. You think you know my father?
你以为你了解我
You think you know me?
如果我朝你脸上开枪 你认为他会怎么做
What do you think he would do if I shot you in the face?
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉非常内疚
Feel really guilty about it,
然后寄钱给我的家人 并假装是他的悔过
then send money to my family and pretend it's remorse.
劳博修理舰一号♥即将进行最终对接
Lauber-RS-1 on final approach.
所有人待命 预备切断推力进行停靠
All hands, stand by to cut thrust for dock.
我有工作要做
I've got a job to do.
准备好出发了
Ready to go?
它可以用 但与梅尔的规格相去甚远
Well, it'll work, but it's a far cry from mil-spec.
我们应该做一次测试发射 然后重新检查
We should probably do a test fire, then recheck it.
我们可能会看到扭矩断裂
My guess is we'll probably see torque fractures.
好的 预定完成
Okay, that's on the schedule.
埃莫斯 你还好吗
Amos, you okay?
我这么问是因为你的话比平时还要少
I only ask 'cause you're talking even less than usual.
如果你愿意 我可以禁止你的武器控制权限
If you want, I can lock you out of fire control.
我们向培拉号♥发射的最后一枚鱼雷
The last torpedo we fired at the Pella,
不是一个哑弹
it wasn't a dud.
是的
Yeah.
看 这是我的问题
See, here's my problem.
我相信你会做正确的事
I trust you to do the right thing.
-你认为是正确的事 -但是
- What you think it is. - But?
我们有机会结束马尔科的
We had a chance to end Marco,
但你阻止了它
and you pulled the punch.
我一直在努力尝试 但还是无法认为那是正确的
Now, I keep trying, but I can't see how that was a right thing.
那是当时当刻的直觉决定的 但我还是决定了
It was a gut decision in the moment, but I made the call.
你得解释给我听听
See, you're gonna need to explain that to me,
如果我们不想赢得这场战斗 我不知道我在这里做什么
because if we're not trying to win this fight, I don't know what I'm doing out here.
这是属于我的决策 我不欠你什么该死的解释
It was my call to make, and I don't owe you a fucking explanation.
你生气是因为我的提问
Are you pissed at me for asking?
还是因为你没法给出一个解释
Or because you don't have an explanation to give?
把新的板甲用力压进去
Press the new plate in hard.
让它与其他的完全平齐 就像这样 否则焊缝会很薄弱
Make it perfectly flush with the others, just like this, or the weld will be weak.
好的
- Okay.
懂了
- Okay.
现在你来试试
Now you try.
现在就来
Al...already?
有很多的洞要补
Got a lot of holes to patch.
好的 不错
Good. Good, ya.
继续
Keep going.
使迄今为止的总伤亡人数达到970...
bringing total casualties so far to 976.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表