剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
so I guess it balances out.
他不是一个循规蹈矩的人
Not a man who does things by degrees.
战争对好人来说是错误的地方
War is the wrong place for good men.
无论好坏 每个人都在同一个地方
Good or bad, it's the same place for everyone.
射击线 投放船
Firing line. Drop ship.
坐在防撞椅上 思考自己是否能活到可以解开安全带那天
Sitting in a crash couch, wondering if you'll live long enough to unstrap.
那是好人还是坏人有什么区别
Then what difference does it make if you're good or bad, then?
当你陷入困境时 区别不大
Well, when you're in the shit, not much.
但是 我的意思是 我曾经为我的星球而战
But I mean, I fought for my planet.
我曾经为钱而战
I fought for money.
曾经有一段时间 可以说是为荣誉而战
Was a time I would have said I fought for honor.
但到了最后 唯一有意义的就是为了你身侧的队友而战
In the end, the only thing that matters is fighting for who's covering your flank.
不管他们是圣人还是混♥蛋♥
Doesn't matter if they're saints or assholes.
他们是你的人
They're your people.
他们保护你 你也保护他们
They watch your back and you watch theirs,
不然你什么都没有
or you've got nothing.
是的
Yeah.
说得对
That's right.
那么 回去船上
So back to the ship?
好的
Yeah.
不过得先去趟妓院
Brothel first, though.
你要一起来吗
You want to come with?
和你一起去
With you?
还是和你一起
Or with you?
随便
Whatever.
所以…
So...
那是容易的部分吗
...that was the easy part.
医生是专业的骗子
Doctors are expert liars.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你没有什么可抱歉的
You have nothing to be sorry about.
战斗还没有结束
The fight is not over.
而我帮不了你
And I can't help you.
我会留在这里陪他
I will stay here with him.
我们可以轮班
We can take shifts.
不
No.
卡米娜…
Camina...
我要留在这里 和约瑟夫一起 在谷神星上
I'm going to stay here with Josep on Ceres.
你走也没关系
It's okay for you to go.
带内人控制着这个空间站
The Inners control this station.
我会生活在带内人的控制之下
I will live under the Inners' yoke,
我也会帮助约瑟夫找到出路的
and I will help Josep find a way to also.
因为我知道你现在绝对无法放弃与马尔科的战斗
Because I know you will never be able to give up the fight with Marco now.
而我们再也无法在这场战斗中帮助你了
And we can't help you in that fight anymore.
没关系
It's okay.
你可以走的
You can go.
我从来没有因为你们是战士而爱你们
I never loved you because you were fighters.
我爱你们 是因为你们是建设者
I loved you because you were builders.
我希望我们一起建造一些什么
I wanted us to build something together.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, Bosmang. Yam seng.
判决结果如何
So what's the verdict?
他们有规模 我们有数量
They have size. We have numbers.
无论如何 他们不能同时在每个地方都与我们交火
No matter what they do now, they can't engage us everywhere at once.
我们可以决定他们的力量将如何被分散
We can dictate how the forces will be spread.
-舞台设置好了 -听起来不错
The stage is set. That sounds good.
这很好
It is good.
你父亲在你的人生中很重要吗
Was your father big in your life?
我从来不认识他
I never knew him.
所以 你作为父亲比他成功
So you improved upon the role.
没有到我所希望的程度
Not as much as I hoped.
这里
Here,
有件事我想让你看看
there's something I want you to see.
卡米娜卓拉姆对你做了这件事
Camina Drummer did this to you.
耻辱地活着 空虚地去死吧
Live shamed and die empty.
至少掠夺我们补给品的不是带内人
At least it wasn't the Inners who raided our supplies.
-你站哪边呢 -我只是想说…
Whose side are you on? I only meant...
卓拉姆是我们的敌人
Drummer is our enemy.
和带内人以及任何反对我们的人一样
Same as the Inners and anyone else who stands against us.
这是战争
This is war.
直到我们死了 或者胜利了 它才会结束
And it won't be over until we are dead or victorious.
否则我们为之奋斗的一切
Or else everything that we fought for,
我们洒下的血
the blood that we spilled,
我们失去的兄弟
the beratnas we lost,
一切都将是白费 现在已经没有回头路了
all will have been for nothing. There is no turning back now.
很高兴看到他身上有那种激♥情♥
It was nice to see that kind of fire in him.
我很好奇他从哪里得到的
I wonder where he gets it from.
外部链接建立 完全通信♥访♥问
你应该和其他人一起庆祝
You should be celebrating with everyone else,
不要在我身上浪费你的时间
not wasting your time with me.
我仍然有特权访问船舶系统
I still have privileged access to the ship systems.
我搭载了一个通讯测试来给谷神星网络发消息
I piggybacked a comm test to ping the Ceres network.
看看我能不能找到关于你哥哥的任何信息
See if I could find anything about your brother.
当水箱爆♥炸♥时 马斯正在码头上
Mas was on the docks when the water tanks exploded.
他死了
He's dead.
这是我的错
- It's my fault.
-是带内人的错 -不
- No, it's the Inners' fault. No.
-他们占领了空间站 -不 我杀了他
They occupied the station. Their soldiers...No, I killed him.
我是放置炸♥弹♥和操纵码头爆♥炸♥的船员
I was on the crew that planted the bombs and rigged the docks to blow.
他们说不会有星带人受伤的
They said no Belters would get hurt.
我以为我们只是在杀带内人
I thought we were just killing Inners.
进入绿区需要有效的许可证
Admission to the Green Zone requires a valid permit,
所有星带人必须接受身份验证和安全扫描
and all Belters must submit to ID verification and security scan.
如果你反抗 就会被逮捕
If you resist, you will be arrested.
下一个
Next!
伸出双手 双腿分开
Hands out, legs apart.
那边那个
You there.
-你在跟我讲话吗 -是的
Are you talking to me? Yeah,
-你是卓拉姆 -那又如何
you're Drummer. And what of it?
你可以直接通过 你已经预先清关了
You can go right on through. You're precleared.
没有必要 我会等待轮到我
There's no need. I will wait my turn.
不要在这上面浪费你的时间 你有更重要的事情要做
Don't waste your time on this. You have more important things to do.
卓拉姆 成为带内人最喜欢的宠物感觉如何
Drummer, how does it feel to be the Inners' favorite pet?
回去排队
Back in line.
卡米娜
Camina.
娜迦塔
Nagata.
很抱歉就这样突然来找你
I'm sorry to just drop in on you like this.
我知道你忙于救灾工作
I-I know you've had your hands full with the relief efforts.
这的确让我忙了一阵子
It has kept me quite occupied.
我很抱歉
My apologies.
不要道歉
No need.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
也很高兴见到你
You as well.
请
Please.
你有一艘很好的船
You have a fine ship.
在我手里保护得和阿什福德留下时一样
I've kept it the same as Ashford left it
尽我所能保护
as much as I could,
考虑到它经历过的事
Considering what it's been through.
它很适合你
It suits you.
我很想见见你的家人 如果你有时间的话
I'm eager to meet your family, if you have the time.
他们走了
They're gone.
走了
Gone.
你的意思是…
You mean...
在我为了救洛西南多号♥转而攻打马尔科时 奥科桑娜和贝尔托德离开了
Oksana and Bertold left after I turned on Marco to save the Rocinante.
瑟奇在反击时被处决
Serge was executed in reprisal.
约瑟夫和道雄决定留在谷神星
Josep and Michio have decided to remain on Ceres
那样他们就不必继续为我的选择买♥♥单
so they don't have to keep paying for the choices I made for them.
你因为这一切怪我吗
You blame me for all that?
我做了我所做的
I did what I did.
错在我
The fault is mine.
我们都失去了很多
We have all lost a great deal.
有的比其他人更多
Some more than others.
所以 你的痛苦比我的还多
So your pain is greater than mine?
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表