剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
为什么要在里面布置守卫
Why put guards inside?
外面放只船会是更好的保护
A ship outside would be better protection.
你需要一个新的头盔
You need a new helmet.
他们正在收集物资
They were gathering supplies.
准备一次取货
Getting ready for a pickup.
-泰南 再扫描一遍 -有什么问题吗 监测范围内是安全的
Tynan, do another sweep. Is there a problem? Scopes are clear.
再检查一此 有人正在前来的路上
Check it again. Someone is on their way.
道雄 再检查一次
Michio, check it again.
-没有拦截到船只 船长 -你认为有人来了
No ship on intercept, captain. You think someone is coming.
咱们不要在这里等着碰到他们了
Let's not wait to meet them.
所有团队 携带自己能拿的 然后回到船上
All teams, take what you can, then get back to the ships.
你有一个小时
You have one hour.
卡米娜
- Camina!
沃克 来我这边
Walker, to me!
发生了什么事
- - What's going on?
约瑟夫被压住了 我们需要一名医生
Josep is pinned. We need a medic.
沃克 我们得把那个集装箱从他身上拿下来
Walker, we got to get that crate off him.
不要移♥动♥他 他会流血致死的
Don't move him, he'll bleed out.
泰南正在前往
- - Tynan maneuvering in now.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
试图把他的手臂拉出来
We're trying to get his arm free!
你会杀了他的
You'll kill him.
那里的压力可以阻止他的血流出来
The only thing keeping his blood in is that pressure.
我没法绕过他的胳膊
I can't get it around his arm.
如果我不能绑上这个 他就会失血致死
If I can't get this on, he will bleed out.
听我号♥令一起抬
Lift on my word.
现在
Now!
-我们可以再试一次 -不 没时间了 抓住他
- We can try again! - No, there's no time! Hold him.
嘿 我爱你 我很抱歉
Hey, I love you. I'm so sorry.
什么 你为什么觉得抱歉
What? What are you sorry...
-我的老天 -别
Oh, fucking hell. No, no, no!
拉
Pull, pull.
好样的 船员
Sturdy work, cargo.
最让我心烦的是 我们在面对培拉号♥时遭遇了一次
The thing that chaps my ass is we hit a million-to-one shot
百万分之一概率的事件
coming across the Pella in the first place,
遭遇三艘船是第二次
hit another million-to-one beating three ships,
但制胜一枪的时候 又遇到百万分之一的概率事件 竟然是一个哑炮
and when it's time to take the kill shot, another million-to-one it's a dud?
这到底是什么几率才能碰上
What are the fucking odds?
根据你提供的数字 十亿分之一
Based on your numbers, a billion-billion-to-one.
我要去健身房♥了
I'm going to the gym.
告诉她也没有意义
There's no point in telling her.
放心 我不会说的
Don't worry about me. I'm not gonna say anything.
埃莫斯告诉你我们在船体上讨论的事了
Amos told you what we discussed in the hull.
听起来不像是一个讨论
Didn't sound like much of a discussion.
其实 不如说是我告诉他的
Actually, it's more like I told him.
他没有提到这一点
- He didn't mention that.
他想保护我
- He was trying to protect me. He does that.
你想知道我是什么时候意识到我不想杀你的吗
Do you want to know when I realized I didn't want to kill you?
-好的 -是在巨兽上
Okay. It was on the Behemoth.
你和奈奥米手无寸铁地走进了
You and Naomi were walking unarmed
我数不清的阿什福德的枪口中
into the barrels of I don't know how many of Ashford's guns
当你说 “我们都在追求暴♥力♥
when you said that we were all reaching for violence.
“就不能试一次别的吗”时
Couldn't we just try something else for once?
而我们现在在这里 仍然试图通过杀出一条血路通往更美好的明天
Here we are, still trying to kill our way to a better tomorrow.
显然 我没有佐证我说过的话
I clearly didn't make my case.
我杀了很多人
I killed a lot of people.
有些人罪有应得 但大部分可能不是
Some of them deserved it. Most of them probably didn't.
但这不是重点
That's not the point.
他们都同样程度地纠缠着我
They all haunt me just the same.
杀死一个人是一件很可怕的事情
Killing someone is a terrible thing,
而且你永远无法挽回
and you can never take it back.
永远不要因为没有杀一个人而感到难过
Don't ever feel bad about not killing someone.
这是个好建议
That's good advice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
盐放得够多的
That's a lot of salt.
我喜欢这样
I like it this way.
联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥ 仅限内部审查
Xidawang koyo to ke?
这是你的猫吗
Is this your cat?
是的
Ya. Yes.
她的名字是 “幸运地球人”
Her name is Lucky Earther.
她又胖又懒 她想要什么我就给她什么
She is fat and lazy, and I give her whatever she wants.
我出生在谷神星
I was born on Ceres.
这是我的家
This is my home.
我不恨任何人
I don't hate anyone.
我想要空气 水和自♥由♥
I want air and water and freedom.
想给我的孩子们美好的生活
A good life for my children.
他们不是带内人和星带人
It's not the Inners and the Belt.
他们是那些想要更多仇恨的人 和那些只想活下去的人
It's the people who want more hate and the ones who just want to live.
我已经厌倦了仇恨
I'm so tired of the hate,
厌倦了
just tired.
我甚至不能洗手
I can't even wash my hands.
没有水了
There's no water.
幸运地球人
Lucky Earther.
这让我们看起来很软弱
This makes us look weak.
这让我们看起来都很软弱
It makes us all look weak.
这就是它起作用的原因
That's why it works.
如果你想让敌人把你看成人 你就必须把他们看成人
If you want the enemy to see you as human, you have to see them as human.
我不确定星带人是否真的可能这样做
I'm not sure Belters will ever do that.
我不确定我是在说他们
I'm not sure I'm talking about them.
看我 看这边
Hey. To me. Come here.
没关系的
It's okay. It's okay.
爆破物准备好了吗
- Charges ready?
所有船只正在待命 等候你的指示
All ships standing by. Just give the word.
通讯员 开启一个频道 用宽频
Comms, open a channel. Wideband.
-但是... -我不想再重复说一次
Wideband? - Do not make me repeat myself.
沃克 指示已下达
Walker, the word is given.
我是卡米娜卓拉姆
This is Camina Drummer,
这则消息是发给叛徒和懦夫
and this message is for the traitor, the coward,
马尔科伊那罗斯的
Marco Inaros.
你追杀我和我的人 而我们仍然在这里
You hunted me and mine, and still we are here,
不屈不挠 不折不扣 不卑不亢
unbent, unbroken, unbowed.
而你呢
And you?
你什么都不是
You are nothing.
匿名是没戏了
Well, so much for anonymity.
进来
Come.
格兰尼克斯正在路上 很快就会重新加入我们
Granicus is underway and will rejoin us soon.
劳博的司令官和武器官已经被抛出舰外
Lauber's X.O. and Weapons Officer were put outside.
格兰尼克斯号♥的船长有对他们表示怜悯吗
And did the captain of the Granicus ask for mercy for them?
他有
He did.
-那他也被扔进太空了吗 -没有
And he was spaced as well? No.
那...
That
是违令
is insubordination.
你当时很生气 我以为你只是口头说说
Knew you were angry when you gave the order. I assumed you meant it rhetorically.
我不是
I didn't.
那么请把这认为是一场愉快的误会
Well, then consider it a happy misunderstanding.
你的愤怒是合理的 但处罚不合理
Your anger was justified, but the punishment wasn't.
那样做会让你看起来恐惧且软弱 现在你看起来很仁慈
It would have made you look scared and weak. Now you look merciful.
你似乎认为你有权这样跟我说话
You seem to think you have the right
必须有人这样
to speak to me this way.
过去这么做的人要么死了
Somebody has to, because all the people that used to
要么正在下层甲板捡垃圾
are either dead or sulking around below decks, picking up trash.
我们输掉了一场小冲突
We lost a skirmish.
如果我们赢了会更好 但我们没有
It would have been better if we won, but we didn't.
如果工作人员认为你因失败而动摇了 那将动摇他们对你的信心
But if the crew thinks you've been shaken by the loss, it will shake their faith in you.
你是马尔科伊那罗斯
You're Marco Inaros.
这种事对你而言不值一提
Things like this roll off you.
在菲利普的母亲对我和我的家人
After what Filip's mother did to me,
做过那些事之后
to our family,
他们死有余辜
they deserve to die.
如果我们成功了 他们就会像死人一样无能为力
If we succeed, they'll be as powerless as the dead.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表