剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
该死 下面还有一艘船
Goddamn it, there's another ship down there.
等等
Hang on!
不是一艘船 是一个引擎
I don't think that is a ship. It's a drive.
自♥由♥海军控制下的 谷神星空间站
我的预测是正确的
So far my projections have been right on track.
来自地球的殖民船和农业物资已经停止涌入
The flow of colony ships and all agricultural supplies from Earthers stopped.
他们正忙着击落我们的岩石
They're too busy trying to knock down our rocks.
这给了我们机会 建立自己的供应
Yes, which gives us a perfect opportunity to build up our own supplies.
结合水培和活土耕作
With the combination of hydroponics and live soil farming,
我们能够将谷神星的粮食产量提高15%至20%
we should be able to increase food production on Ceres by 15% to 20% in the first year alone.
-道斯总是说... -道斯已经死了
- Dawes always said... Dawes is dead
他的话我已经听够了
because I got tired of listening to what he had to say.
弗雷德约翰逊也死了
And Fred Johnson is dead.
他们和他们所有的失败都烟消云散了
Both of them, and all their failures swept away.
历史在前进 我们也将如此
History has moved on, and so shall we.
感谢你赏光过来
Nice of you to join us.
这是空间站首席管理 妮可桑吉拉尼 这是我儿子菲利普
Nico Sanjrani, Station Chief Administrator, my son, Filip.
-我的荣幸 -我错过了很多吗
- It's a pleasure. Did I miss much?
和往常一样多
As much as usual.
木卫三的最新报告称作物产量上升
The last report from Ganymede said crop yields were up.
但木卫三不能是我们唯一的食物来源
-Yes, but Ganymede cannot be our only source of food.
我们必须在整个小行星带 建造新的农业站和农场
We have to build new ag stations and farms throughout the Belt. We must expand water purification...
你需要什么吗
You want something?
我需要
- I do.
我是说酒水
- I mean to drink.
这不是你的全部意思
That's not all you mean.
如果你改变主意 请告诉我
Let me know if you change your mind. Let supplies dwindle at the current pace,
如果不发展新的生产业
and new production is not brought online immediately,
我们的人♥民♥很快就会饿死
our people are going to starve, sooner, not later.
列一个清单
Get a list.
好消息 索兰诺号♥解决了 多斯阿里格斯的最后一艘船 且隔离了船员
Good news. The Solano has taken the last Dos Arrigas ship and spaced the crew.
潘欣号♥追踪到了两个引擎信♥号♥♥ 可能是金枝最后的异见人士
And the Panshin is tracking two drive signatures which could be the last Golden Bough dissidents.
换句话说 你没有关于卓拉姆的任何消息吗
Is that a backhanded way of saying that you still don't have any news about Drummer?
你需要我在没有进展时也每次都汇报吗
Do you want me to tell you every time nothing happens?
我们收到了一些报告 但没有一个是成功的
We've had a few scattered reports, but none of them panned out.
-我们可以提高赏金 -你就只能做到这样吗
We could up the bounty. More money? That the best you can do?
将赏金提高20%
Increase the bounty on Drummer 20%.
还有洛西南多号♥
And the Rocinante as well.
罗森菲尔德 你需要什么
Rosenfeld, with me.
跟大佬开会也迟到 真是铁腕行为啊
Hey, late to a meeting with the bosmang? - That's a power move.
-我在路上迷路了 -她叫什么名字
- I got lost on the way. Ah, what was her name?
我不知道
- I'm not sure.
这是什么
What's all this?
-鳄鱼皮 你喜欢吗 -是一种动物
Ah, alligator skin. You like? - An animal?
这个很贵的
- Eh, it's very expensive.
我要到了一个大折扣 凭借我们所献身的事业
Shopkeeper gave me a bargain, to honor the cause, huh?
他偷了你的钱 老兄 这是假的 人造的 必须是的
He stole your money, copain. It's fake, synthetic. Has to be.
滚开 你懂什么
Pashang, what do you know, huh?
地球正在死亡 我们杀死了它 不会再活过来了
Earth is dying. We kill it, it's not coming back.
真的东西都是带内人从前制♥作♥的东西 用来出♥售♥、致富和发胖
Real things like this or all the things Inyalowda make before to sell and get rich and fat soon there won't be any more of this.
约安 你一会儿去吗
-Yoan, we on for later?
当然去 看吧 你可能没品味 但她们有
Oh, yeah, you bet. See, you may have no taste, but they do.
她们正在考虑加入自♥由♥海军
They tell me they're thinking to join the Free Navy.
我告诉她们我们可以安排参观培拉号♥
I tell them we can arrange for a tour of the Pella.
马尔科...
Marco, Marco, Marco!
距离我上次来谷神星已经很多年了
It has been many years since I set foot on Ceres.
但我一直把这个空间站当成家
But I have always considered this station to be a home.
我和所有星带人的家
To me and to every other Belter.
带内人可能认为这是他们的
The Inners may have thought it was theirs,
但它一直是我们的
but it was always ours.
我们在这里铸造了我们的身份
We forged our identities here.
现在我们将把它变为其当之无愧的瑰宝
And now we will turn it into the jewel it was always meant to be!
谷神星将成为我们星带国的首都
Ceres will be the capital city of our Belter Nation.
所有星带人都可以引以为豪的地方
A place all Belters can be proud of
和他们永远的家
and forever call home!
马尔科...
Marco, Marco, Marco, Marco!
自♥由♥海军赏金猎人 小行星带
得伟号♥请注意 这里是自♥由♥海军猎人 巨人号♥
Attention, DeWalt. This is the Free Navy hunter Jotunn.
准备接受登船
Prepare to be boarded.
泰南号♥ 我们知道你也在这里 展示并确认自己的身份
Tynan, we know you here also. Show and declare yourself
否则你将被摧毁
or be destroyed.
得伟号♥远程链接打开 推进器待命
DeWalt remote link open. Thrusters standing by.
-发射 -先不要
- Take the shot. Not yet.
这是一种直接射击的武器 它必须完全对准
It's a direct fire weapon. It has to line up perfectly.
听我的指示
On my signal.
左舷推进器 10度偏航角
Port thruster, ten degree yaw.
道雄
Michio!
听你的指示
On your signal.
推进器
发射
- Now!
你做了什么
- - What did you do?
测试
他们锁定了我们的发射机 正朝着我们前进
They're locking in on our transmitter. Changing course. Heading right for us.
该死
Pashang!
抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry!
超载
他们没有追上来 我们甩掉了他们
No pursuit. We got 'im.
我们从得伟号♥得到了什么
What were we able to get off the DeWalt?
-移♥动♥船员是第一要务... -我知道
Moving the crew over was the first priority. I know that.
我们转移了燃料、一罐水、两托盘...
We transferred most of the fuel. One tank of water, two pellets of ration.
弹♥药♥呢
Munitions?
一枚鱼雷
One torpedo.
这使我们的导弹装载总数达到了三个
Which brings our missile load to a grand total of three.
至少我们杀了他们
At least we killed 'em.
简单、快速、肮脏
Simple, quick, and dirty.
任何带有标准采矿套件的采岩船都可以做到
Any rock hopper with a standard mining kit could do this.
如果他们愿意浪费一个引擎的话
If they were willing to waste an engine.
考虑到自♥由♥海军掠夺的殖民船数量...
But given the number of colony ships the Free Navy's plundered...
肯定会有更多类似物的
There's bound to be a lot more of these.
我们必须弄清楚它们是如何被触发的
We have to figure out how they're being triggered.
如果我们能在发射前阻止其中的几个
If we could stop even a few of 'em before they're launched,
也是大功一件了
it'll be an accomplishment.
触发模块将会与制导系统在一起
The trigger module will probably be with the guidance system,
是在类似这样的设置上的附加组件
which would've been an add-on to a set-up like this,
寻找一个直接连接到反应器的盒子 带或不带天线的
so look for a box wired directly to the reactor either with or without an antenna.
我想我看到了
I think I see it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一般对此的回答是“不客气”
The customary response is "you're welcome."
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚刚意识到这是我第一次驾驶洛西
I just realized this is the first time I've flown the Roci.
第一次不得不这样做
First time I ever had to.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what that feels like.
是的 那是导航计算机
Yeah, that's the navigation computer.
我看到了诊断端口
I see the diagnostic port.
连接并查看是否可以访问反应堆控件 或导航日志
You'll have to cable in and see if you can access reactor controls or a nav log.
收到
Copy that.
连接端口
奈奥米
Uh, uh, Naomi?
霍顿 发生了什么事
Holden, what's going on?
我认为磁性瓶转速正在增加
I think the magnetic bottle's cycling up.
你启动了反应堆
You've started the reactor.
肯定是不小心触发了故障保险...
I must have tripped the failsafe.
你需要离开
No, you need to get out of there!
吉姆 你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么 离开那里
Jim, what the fuck are you doing!? You need to get out of there now!
到山脊后面 我会停在你和引擎之间
Get behind the ridge first and I'll drop between you and the drive cone if you can.
吉姆 我可以把洛西降下去
Jim, I can put the Roci down.
吉姆 住手 你必须离开那里
Jim! God damn it! You have to get out of there!
你必须走
You have to move!
吉姆 你现在必须离开那里
Jim, you have to get out of there now!
吉姆
Jim!
吉姆 跟我说话 该死
Jim, talk to me, goddamn it!
吉姆
Jim!
该死的垃圾
Oh, you fucking piece of shit!
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表