剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
它具有强大的校正聚合酶
with a robust proofing polymerase
通过模拟普罗托分子收集结构的细胞器改造而成
modified with organelles that mimic the Protomolecule's harvesting structures.
它会产生一种可被完全消化的蛋白质
It produces a complete digestible protein
微量营养素摄取量与非转基因大豆相当
with micronutrient uptake comparable to unmodified soy.
给他点时间 他会说到重点的
Give him a second. He'll get around to it.
这对你来说可能有点难懂
That probably didn't make any sense to you.
这种酵母可以制♥造♥大量食物
This yeast could create massive amounts of food
只需要很少量的多余的二氧化碳和废弃能源
out of a little more than spare carbon dioxide and waste energy.
你认识有权力的人
You know people with power.
请把这些数据交给他们
Please get this data to them.
我认为这就是卡尔冯尼德斯试图做的
I think that's what Karvonides was trying to do.
地球现在需要它
Earth could use it now.
不要担心我或梅 或我们其他人
Don't worry about me or Mei or the rest of us.
我可以照顾他们
I can take care of them.
我想念你 我的朋友
I miss you, my friend.
我希望这能够提供帮助
I hope this helps.
他现在已经有了新家
He's got a whole new family now.
这样做对他没有任何好处
There's nothing in this for him.
他只是一个好人
He's just a good guy.
总是需要有这样的人
That's what it always takes.
如果 普拉克斯认为这很重要 那么它就很重要
If Prax thinks it's important, then it is.
克里希会知道如何处理的
Chrissie'll know what to do with it.
老太太真的很喜欢你这么称呼她
The Old Lady really loves it when you call her that.
至少我当着她的面也这么叫
At least I say it to her face.
吉姆
Jim. Jim!
我醒着呢
I'm awake.
我认为船只的失踪有一个规律
I think there's a pattern with these ship disappearances.
是吗
- You do?
它发生在不同种类的船上 在不同星环中
It's happened to different kinds of ships and in different Rings.
但失踪似乎是呈集群式地发生
But the disappearances seem to be happening in clusters,
每次事件都跨越大致相同的时间
each roughly spanning the same amount of time.
就像地板上突然开了一个洞
It's like a hole suddenly opens in the floor.
如果有人掉进去 他们就消失了 但一分钟后
And if someone falls in, they're gone. But then a minute later,
洞本身便消失了 一切似乎都变得正常
the hole itself is gone, and everything seems normal.
直到另一个洞突然在别处打开
Until another hole suddenly opens up somewhere else,
下一分钟 更多的人掉落其中
and for the next minute, more people fall into that.
你认为发生在巴基斯号♥的事情 也发生在了那些船上
You think whatever happened to the Barkeith happened to those ships too?
我不能这么说 这个数据不能支持
I can't say that. Not with this data.
关于星环内的那些东西我不是专家
And I'm no expert on those things inside the Ring.
我也不是
Me neither.
但我知道有人可能是
But I know someone who might be.
-霍顿 -怎么了
- Holden! - What is it?
雷达探测到三艘向我们高速驶来的船只
Radar pinged three ships vectoring towards us at high speed.
身份
IDs?
没有应答器 检查引擎印记
No transponders. Checking drive signatures.
喂 船长 发生了什么事
Hey, Cap, what's going on?
所有人穿上宇航服 系好安全带 有大事要发生了
Everybody suit up and strap in. It's about to get hot.
培拉号♥
我们不是来射杀这些人的吗
Didn't we come here to shoot these people?
别担心 我们可以删掉那一段的
Don't worry. We can edit that out.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
地球和火星很高兴援助小行星带
Erte unte Maresh xush fo gif xep fo da Belte.
拜托 我没有做错任何事
Please. Mi na du nating mal.
喂 你的随军记者去哪了
Hey. Where's your embed?
该死 我马上回来
God damn it. I'll be right back.
导弹锁定
Missile lock.
发射
Take the shot.
开火
Firing.
全部击中
- They got 'em all.
他们正在接近
- They're closing!
-更多鱼雷来袭 -它超出了我们的战斗量级
More torpedoes incoming! We're out of our weight class here.
-我正在预热轨道炮 -我们离得太远了
I'm heating up the rail gun. We're too far away!
这是我们唯一的机会 准备全速掉头
It's the only chance we've got. Everybody, brace for a hard spin.
劳博被击中了 情况很糟 他们的空气在外泄
Lauber is hit real bad. - They're venting atmosphere.
白♥痴♥
- Idiots.
格兰尼克斯正在请求脱战 寻求援助
Granicus is requesting permission to disengage for aid.
我们不需要他们中的任何一个 飞行 与敌人保持距离
We don't need either of them. Flight, maintain distance from the enemy.
当心他们转身
Watch out for when they turn.
菲利普 现在终结它
Filip, end this now.
开火
Firing.
完全脱靶 该死
Clean miss. Fuck.
还有四颗鱼雷来袭
Four more torpedoes incoming.
我们不能永远保持这种速度
We can't keep this up forever.
我们受损了 左舷点防御炮无法启动
We're damaged! Port PDCs are misfiring!
点防御炮信息收到
Copy that on the PDCs.
-你要去哪里 -我们得修好它们
- Where are you going? - I gotta fix 'em.
-在战斗中 -这就是工作 小蜜桃
In the middle of the fight? That's the job, Peaches.
全员进入防撞姿势
Everyone brace!
-我们击中他们吗 -没有
- Did we get him? - No.
-如果你需要再那么做 先告诉我们一声 -快把那些防御炮修好
Let us know if you need to do that again. Just get those PDCs back.
让我控制开火
Give me fire control.
-你有办法了吗 -再做一次旋转 我来射击
- You got something? - Do your spin again. - I'll take the shot.
我们离得太远了 他们在我开火之前就躲避了
- We're too far away. They're seeing us spin and evading before I can fire.
赶紧把枪给我
Just give me the shot.
好的 埃莫斯 抓紧了
All right. Amos, hang on.
克拉丽莎 防撞姿势
Clarissa! Brace!
-未击中 -他们两次都向左避开了
- Missed. - Port! They dodged to port both times.
我懂了 鱼雷
I get it. Torpedoes?
是的 给他们制♥造♥一点别的麻烦
Yeah, give them something else to worry about.
四个内斜轴和手动防御炮都给我
Four, converging, and manual PDCs to me.
收到 大家抓紧
Copy that. Everyone hang on.
-发动机停止工作 -让反应堆重新上线
现在重新启动系统
正在重新启动…
我的天 成功了
Holy shit. It worked.
他们失去动力了 但还没被摧毁 是时候结束他们了
They're down, but they're not out. Time to end them.
-先不要开火 -什么 为什么
- Hold your fire. - What? Why?
马尔科最好成为囚犯 而不是殉道者
Marco's better as a prisoner than a martyr.
吉姆 他永远不会投降的
Yeah, but he's never gonna surrender.
他们的动力不会失去太久 我们的时机快没有了
They're not gonna be down for long. Our window's closing.
如果这不起作用 就开火
If this doesn't work, you fire.
詹姆斯霍顿
James Holden.
现在熄火并将你的的控制代码发送给我们
Power down and send us your control codes.
我会保证你受到公平对待
I'll see you're treated fairly.
这是你唯一的机会
This is your only chance.
我宁愿死 也不要被你们奴役
I will die before I live at the end of your leash.
去他的吧 我们给过机会了 发射
Aw, fuck it, we tried. Firing one.
直接命中 但没有爆♥炸♥
Direct hit. But no detonation.
反应堆准备好了
Reactor's ready.
该死的 这时候来一个哑炮 妈的
God damn it, a dud, now? Fuck!
脱离战斗…
Disengage...
并且撤退
...and withdraw!
培拉号♥正在逃跑
The Pella's breaking off.
他们没有追我们
They're not pursuing us.
我们赢了吗
- Did we win?
没有 但至少我们没有输
- No. But at least we didn't lose.
弹头:解除武装 授权:吉姆霍顿
劳博号♥受损严重 格兰尼克斯号♥正在开展救援行动
Lauber is in bad shape. Granicus is engaged in rescue operations.
如果两艘船撤退 我们就不是三比一的优势
It's not a three-to-one advantage if two of the ships withdraw.
我们所有的甲板都进行了重新加压
All of our decks have been re-pressurized,
但我们的船体外壳仍然有缺口
but we still have a number of breaches in the outer hull.
他们用子弹引诱了我们
They baited us with their bullets.
-他们很聪明 -他们很幸运
They were smart. They were lucky.
我想要一个新的飞行员 越快越好
I want a new pilot as soon as possible.
一个不会在战斗中吓到尿裤子的飞行员
One who won't shit himself in battle.
真日佐藤号♥有一位经验丰富的人选…
There's an experienced hand on the Shinkusato.
我们拼了命
We fought hard.
还不够拼
Not hard enough.
你让我开火时我就开火了
I fired when you said.
我到底应该能怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
你应该杀死敌人 他们没有死
You were supposed to kill the enemy. They're not dead.
-你失败了 -是你失败了
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表