剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
I can hold my own on a shuttle, but I'm not rated to fly a ship like this.
从这里开始 只是简单的行进 洛西靠她自己也能做得很好
It's just point A to point B from here. The Roci does that fine on her own.
好吧 如果是这样的话…
In that case...
你没事儿吧
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
我已经有一段时间没有使用我的修改器了
It's been a while since I used my mods.
所以要花比以前更长的时间 才能把它从我的体内清除掉
It's taking longer to flush out of my system than it used to.
我很好 真的
I'm fine. Really.
好的 希望你近一段时间用不上那些修改器
Okay. Hopefully you won't have to use those mods again anytime soon.
我得到它们是因为你
I got them because of you.
一开始我只想杀了你
At first, I just wanted to kill you.
但后来我还是觉得让你蒙羞
Then I thought it'd be better to disgrace you.
并让我父亲看起来像个英雄更好一些
To make my father look like a hero, I guess.
我知道他不是个英雄
Which I know he's not.
我不是在责怪你
I'm not blaming you.
我是自作自受 我也会对此负责
I did it to myself. I take responsibility for that.
我用我的修改器杀了一个人
I used my mods to kill a man.
用我的双手
With my bare hands.
他的名字叫任
His name was Ren.
他是个好人
He was a nice man.
他有一个家庭
He had a family.
他训练我 为我挺身而出 全心对我好
He trained me, stood up for me, and was nothing but good to me.
每次我使用修改器时 我都会看到他的脸
Every time I use my mods, I see his face.
惊讶
Surprised,
然后害怕
and then scared,
然后非常痛苦
and then in so much pain.
然后什么都没了
And then nothing.
我想这就是我事后总是呕吐的真正原因
I think that's the real reason I always throw up afterwards.
这艘船上的每个人都有他们后悔的事情
Everybody on this ship has something they regret.
也包括埃莫斯 我觉得
Including Amos, I think.
你在这里来对了
You're in good company.
我来站岗
I have the watch.
你相信那个混♥蛋♥伊那罗斯居然逃走了吗
Do you believe that prick Inaros just cut and run?
我没有看到任何投降的白旗
- I didn't see any white flags. - Me neither.
我也没有 你在吃什么
What have you got there?
包装上声称这是食物
Package claimed it was food.
我认为那个供应军士给了我们最烂的货
You know, I think that Supply Sergeant gave us the bottom of the barrel.
是的 我想你可能是对的
yeah. I think you might be right.
你会做饭吗
Can you cook?
我会加热剩菜 但仅此而已
I can reheat a leftover, but that's about it.
谷神星上有一些不错的面馆
They got some good noodle shops on Ceres.
你在那里待过吗
You've spent time there?
当然
Oh, yeah.
我在坎特号♥上负责往返于土星和谷神星之间
When I was on the Cant, the run was pretty much Saturn to Ceres and back.
坎特伯雷号♥ 我有一段时间没有想到它了
The Canterbury. I haven't thought about that in a while.
我也是
Me neither.
当唐尼号♥被毁时 大多数火星人都为此责怪你和你的人
When the Donnie got killed, most Martians blamed you and yours for it.
那时候我会毫不犹豫地把你们都拖回赫卡特基地
Was a time I would have jumped at the chance to haul you all back to Hecate Base
并让你拼命汇报
and have you vigorously debriefed.
我会奋起反抗的
I wouldn't have gone quietly.
那也会很有趣的
That would have been fun too.
那种后味会突然涌上来 不是吗
That aftertaste sneaks up on you, don't it?
谷神星还有什么好的东西
What else is good on Ceres?
他们有不错的酒
They got decent booze.
而且所有的妓院都是联合的
And all the brothels are union.
除了面条 酒吧和妓院 还有什么
Anything other than noodles, bars, and brothels?
我从来没有注意过
I never looked.
自♥由♥海军正在撤退 没有人丧生
The Free Navy is in retreat. No lives were lost,
一个主要港口又回到了我们的控制之下
and a major port is back in our control.
这如果不算胜利算什么
How can you construe that as anything other than a win?
当我们自己的公民亟需援助时 我们有多少食物将被转走
How much of our own food will be redirected to start feeding these terrorists,
喂养这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
when our own citizens are in dire need?
-嗨 -嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
你怎么样
How's it going?
很好
- Fine.
不错 不错就很好
- Good. Fine is good.
想谈就谈谈吧
It's okay to talk about it.
我不想逼你
I didn't want to push.
我当时愣住了
I froze up.
当时是时候要出门了
It came time to go out the door,
有几秒钟 我感觉好像自己
and for a few seconds, I was
回到了培拉号♥
back on the Pella
在气闸中 没有穿宇航服
in the air lock without a suit.
当时我将要…
And I was
在没有气瓶的情况下 从切兹莫卡♥号♥♥上跳下去
jumping off the Chetzemoka without an air bottle.
我的身体就是动不了
My body just wouldn't move.
再过几秒钟 我就能振作起来了
A few more seconds, and I would have pulled it together.
但那时克拉丽莎已经…
But by then, Clarissa had...
真♥他♥妈♥的丢人
It's fucking humiliating.
如果我经历了你所做的事情 你会为我感到尴尬吗
If I'd been through all the things you did, would you be embarrassed for me?
不
No.
你会为自己尴尬的
You'd be doing that for yourself.
也是
True.
可以请你帮个忙吗
Can I ask you a favor?
当然 什么
Of course. What?
巴基斯
- The Barkeith.
是一艘船吗
- Is that a ship?
是的 叛变火星人的一艘船
Yeah. One of the rogue Martians.
它可能与弗雷德被盗的普罗托分子有关
It might have been involved with Fred's stolen Protomolecule.
我看到了联♥合♥国♥海军的一些 关于巴基斯号♥离开星环空间的视频
I came across some UNN surveillance video of the Barkeith leaving the Ring Space.
我问芭比联♥合♥国♥是否有记录过
And I asked Bobby if the UN had any record
任何类似的通过星环的船只失踪事件
of similar incidents of ships that went missing after Ring transits,
她去查了 但是有海量的数据
and she came through, but there's a ton of data.
我可能需要一点帮助来理解它
I could really use some help making sense of it.
你试图通过给我一个有趣的问题 来分散我的注意力
You're trying to distract me by giving me an interesting problem.
是的
Yes.
给我看看你有什么
Show me what you got.
培拉号♥ 劳博号♥ 格兰尼克斯号♥ 小行星带
小行星带中的几个空间站发生了骚乱
There was unrest on several stations in the Belt,
有些人表达了
as some expressed anger over
他们视为抛弃谷神星站行为的愤怒
what they believe was abandonment of Ceres Station.
在木卫三 一名农业遗传学研究人员 在例行安全检查中
On Ganymede, an agri-genetics researcher was shot and killed
试图逃跑时被枪杀
when she attempted to flee during a routine security check.
据信该研究员是带内人的间谍
It is believed the researcher was a spy for the Inners.
在灶神星 伊那罗斯游击队与抗♥议♥者发生冲突
On Vesta, Inaros partisans clashed with protestors,
造成数人受伤 包括一名自♥由♥海军机械师死亡
leaving several injured, including one Free Navy mechanic dead.
懦夫
报告
Report.
劳博号♥和格兰尼克斯号♥已按指示重新更改了引擎印记
Lauber and Granicus have re-altered drive signatures as ordered.
所有船只保持无线电静默 未有新的联♥系♥
All ships maintain radio silence, no new contacts.
很好
Good.
你有空查看我对带内舰队的评估吗
Did you have a chance to look over my assessment of the Inners' fleet?
我看了
- I did.
你似乎并不担心
- You don't seem concerned.
的确称不上担心
Can't say that I am.
三艘新的联♥合♥国♥海军主力舰 和两艘火星唐纳吉尔格级战舰
Three new UNN capital ships and two Martian Donnager class.
-这超出了我们的预期 -他们将迅速重建他们的部队
That's more than we expected. They will rebuild their forces quickly.
他们会需要它们的
They will need them.
-这没什么值得高兴的 -我为什么要难过
This is nothing to be happy about. Why should I be sad?
我们会战胜它的
We will overcome it.
为了从麦地那接受补给 我们的船只不得不采用的路线
The routes our ships are going to have to take to collect supplies for Medina
会使得一些船只非常靠近几个带内战舰群
will put a number of them in close proximity to several Inner battle groups.
我们无法避免与所有战舰的交火
We won't be able to avoid engaging all of them.
这不是带内人的那种战斗
This is not the Inners' kind of fight.
我们可以打了就跑 再打再跑
We will hit and run and hit and run and be gone
在他们找出袭击者是谁之前就跑远了
before they know what hit them.
父亲
Father.
我有几句话可以跟您说吗
May I have a word, please?
-你在想什么 -他们说我们是懦夫
What's on your mind? They're calling us cowards.
-“他们”到底是谁 -新闻中的持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者
- Who exactly are "they"? - Dissidents. On the news.
你为什么在乎持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者是怎么想的
Why do you care what a dissident thinks?
你告诉谷神星上的人 那是我们的新首都
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表