剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
You told the people on Ceres that it was our new capital,
我们将使它成为星带的骄傲
that we will make it the pride of the Belt.
-你觉得… -我们抛弃了他们
- And you feel that... - We abandoned them.
这一直是你计划的一部分吗
Or was that always part of your plan?
我们不可能守着谷神星对抗带内人的
We could never hold Ceres against the Inners.
但那里的人们需要相信我们可以
But the people there needed to believe that we could.
在人们需要听到的时候
So I told the people what they needed to hear
我们会说出他们需要听到的话
when they needed to hear it.
我们把空间站扫荡一空 让他们几乎无法生存…
We stripped the station, left them barely enough to survive...
我们给带内人留下了一个他们必须处理的问题
We left the Inners with a problem that they had to deal with.
束缚了他们的资源 并削弱了他们
Tied up their resources and weakened them.
你关心他们 这说明你人很好
It speaks well of you that you care about them...
但是谷神星上的星带人和我们不一样
...but the Belters on Ceres are not like us.
一代又一代 他们习惯了被带内人奴役
Generation after generation, they've slaved away for the Inners,
满足他们的需求 而不是为我们的需求而战
accommodating their needs instead of fighting for ours.
只考虑自己的舒适 而不是小行星带的未来
Caring more for their own comforts than the future of the Belt.
你和我 我们注定要在这里 在黑暗中
You and I, we're meant to be out here in the darkness.
在战斗中
In the fight.
这就是我们
That's who we are.
我们生来便是如此
Who we were born to be.
永远不要忘记你的名字
Never forget what your name is.
我们共同的名字
The name we share.
泰南号♥和伊娜扎米号♥ 小行星带
所以 你的这些同僚…
So these colleagues of yours...
高尔特有三台霰弹枪点防御炮和一个导弹架
The Galt has three shotgun PDCs and one missile rack.
赛博哈根配的全是导弹 但装载能力极佳
The Saberhagen is all missiles, but they carry a good load-out.
你完全信任他们
- And you trust them fully?
“完全” 应该说是“足够”信任
- Fully? Well...more like enough.
最开始比较容易
It was easier in the beginning.
当灾难第一次发生时 我们都齐心协力互相帮助
When disaster first happens, we all pull together to help each other.
这是人类的本能
It's a natural human instinct.
但是当事情没有好转时 当人们一直处于伤病 饥饿
But when things don't get better, when people stay hurt and hungry
和害怕中时
and scared,
想要记住彼此关心的感觉是很难的
remembering that feeling of caring for each other is hard.
但我们必须这样做
But we have to.
这是我们度过难关的唯一途径
It is the only way we will pull through this.
我们所有人 无论我们来自星系的哪个地方…
All of us. No matter what part of the system we're from.
可怜的地球人
Ah, poor, poor Earther.
不知道她将从哪里得到食物和水
Doesn't know where she'll get her food and water.
欢迎来到小行星带
Welcome to the Belt.
补给站应该就在这附近 肯定在这个轨道上
The supply depot should be around here. Definitely in this orbit.
-“肯定” -差不多是的
- Definitely? - More or less.
我记得很清楚 花了一些时间才能让它成功进入轨道
I remember it pretty well. Took some doing to spin it up right.
你说马尔科拥有好几个这样的隐藏仓库
You said Marco had several of these caches.
是的 据我所知可能多达十个
Yeah. Could be as many as ten, from what I heard.
出于什么目的
For what purpose?
自♥由♥海军控制着小行星带中的大部分重要空间站
The Free Navy controls most of the major stations in the Belt.
为什么要如此麻烦地隐藏物资
Why go to such trouble to hide supplies like this?
也许为了在带内人来袭时给自己留条退路 正如现在 他们已经来了
Maybe hedging his bet for when the Inners would come. Which now they have.
不如你来告诉我 战略都是将军定的
You tell me. Strategy is for generals.
我并不为那些 被迫过着我们这种生活的地球人感到难过
I'm not sad to know that some Earthers have to live the way we always have.
没有人应该被迫过这样的生活
No one should have to live the way we have.
-也许他们会明白 -明白什么
And maybe now they'll understand that. Understand what?
明白星带人给他们的水下毒并让他们挨饿
That the Belt poisoned their water and starved them?
我们杀死他们的孩子 就像他们杀死我们的孩子一样
That we killed their children the way that they kill ours?
有什么问题吗
What is the problem?
没有
Nothing.
意见分歧
Difference of opinion.
对不起 船长 我们不是故意打扰你的
Sorry, Captain. We did not mean to disturb you.
我明白你为什么想让她离开你的船了
I see why you wanted that one off your ship.
我问你了吗
Did I ask you?
老板 有两个入站通信 请求紧束传输
Bosmang, two contact, inbound. Requesting tight-beam.
接入对讲机
On comms.
这里是赛博哈根号♥ 也代表高尔特号♥
This is Saberhagen, speaking also for the Galt.
卓拉姆船长 我们曾是金枝 现在与你一起战斗
Captain Drummer, we was Golden Bough. Now we fight with you.
很好
Good.
我准备好战斗了
I'm ready for a fight.
我们在所有主要码头周围都有绿色♥区♥域
We have green zones around all of the main docks,
包括加油站
including the refueling stations.
次要港口和维修场将在之后被安全管控
The secondary ports and the maintenance yards will be secured next.
当地人对此反应如何
- How are the locals taking it?
不太好 但到目前为止 他们似乎能够配合
- Poorly. But they seem to be complying so far.
或许桑吉拉尼真的没有在骗我们
Maybe Sanjrani wasn't bullshitting us after all.
我不知道您这句话是否是反讽 女士
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, ma'am.
我是在反讽
I was being sarcastic.
我们将在一分钟后离开
...at all times. We will depart in one minute.
随军记者
- Embedding?
当然了 女士
- You bet I am. Ma'am.
好的 顺便说一下 我很喜欢你上次的报道
Good. By the way, I quite liked your last report.
我想也是 你批准了它
I figured that. You approved it.
牧师深谙激发同情心的诀窍
The Pastor has a knack for eliciting sympathy.
好吧 我的下一个作品会更好的
Well, my next piece will be better.
告诉你的海军陆战队员密切监视她
Tell your Marines to keep a close eye on her.
她深谙制♥造♥麻烦的诀窍
She has a knack for causing trouble.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
怎么了
What is it?
船长 探测器捕获了一个驱动器羽流
Captain, scopes pick up one drive plume.
可能是火星灰尘的护卫舰
Could be a Duster frigate.
附近还有其他船只吗
Any other ships in the vicinity?
附近没有检测到任何其他羽流
Not seeing any other plume near.
CIV 洛西南多号♥ 97.3% 匹配
洛西南多号♥
Rocinante.
他们正前往谷神星
They're headed for Ceres.
毫无疑问 是为了重新加入他们带内人
To rejoin their Inners, no doubt.
只有他们一艘船
They're alone.
如果不开启主动扫描 我们无法确定周围还有什么
We can't be sure what else is out there without active scans.
我们不能暴露自己的位置
And we can't give away our position.
他们几乎在导弹射程内
They are nearly within missile range.
如果我们转移 它会延迟
If we divert, it will delay.
这只是一艘护卫舰
It's just a frigate.
他们不是培拉号♥的对手
They're no match for the Pella.
一对一都不是对手 况且我们是三对一
Not even one-on-one, and we are three-to-one.
他们有轨道炮
- They have a rail gun. - Yeah.
当他们接近到能使用它时 早已经化为尘埃了
And by the time they're close enough to use it, they will be dust.
有劳博和格兰尼克斯 我们的导弹优势是五比一
With Lauber and Granicus, our missile advantage is five-to-one.
你没必要这样做 现在不是合适的时机
You don't have to do this. It is not the right time.
你应该学会在机会出现时
You should learn to recognize an opportunity
识别机会
when one presents itself.
战斗站
Battle stations!
菲利普
Filip.
你愿意负责枪炮吗
Will you take the guns?
好的 船长
Yes, Captain.
-由我儿子负责武器 -好的 船长
Weapons to my son. Aye, Captain.
我用金属环氧树脂填充裂缝 所以它不会继续开裂
I used metal epoxy to fill the cracks so it wouldn't get any worse.
但也不能说它粘合得有多好
But I can't say how well it bonded.
这种合金硬得不得了
This alloy is tough as shit.
这盔甲到底是用什么做的
What the hell is this armor made out of anyway?
火星制♥造♥ 小甜心
It's made of Mars, honey buns.
优先级信息
怎么了
What's up?
不太确定 某个人给我发了某个信息
I'm not sure. Someone sent me something.
你还能再含糊一点吗
Could you be more vague?
看起来它是通过匿名中继传送来的
Looks like it was all routed through anonymous relays.
有人在努力地不留下任何痕迹
Somebody's trying hard not to leave any tracks.
埃莫斯 见信好
Amos. I hope this finds you well.
-对不起 那句有点陈词滥调 -是那个植物男
Sorry, that was trite. - That's the plant guy.
-普拉克斯 -我知道你正在打仗
- Prax. I know you're in the middle of a war.
自♥由♥海军今天在我的实验室里射杀了一名研究员
The Free Navy shot a researcher in my lab today.
他们说她是间谍 她的名字是卡尔冯尼德斯
They said she was a spy. Her name was Karvonides.
在过去的一年里 我们一直在研究
For the past year, we were working on ways
提高星带中种植的粮食作物产量的方法
to improve crop yields for food grown in the Belt.
卡尔冯尼德斯正在研发一种新的酵母菌株
Karvonides was developing a new strain of yeast
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表